SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My first bait

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Mr.Benetti
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi,

First I would like to give a 'big respect' Exclamation to all you experienced scambaiters, your site has already given me hours of fun and laughter reading all this silly things you make your pets perform.

I have my first bait -Vlad- sending me already 3 letters, the beatifull Alevtina who wants me to believe that she lives close to Saint-petersburg, Russia. I ran the IP's trough the scanner and it came up with locations such as Londen and US, all 3 mails came from other IP-adresses, so definitly a scammer.

If you see the pictures of this blonde woman attached I can say: wow Very Happy what a babe !! It will be hard not fallin' in love with this one Laughing

He/she hasn't asked me for money yet, but I am awaiting his/her demand impatiently. In the meantime I am having lots of fun responding to the mails.

If you guys have any more tips, please let me know; I want to get experienced in this !

In John 18:38, the Prefect of the Roman Empire's Judea Province, Pontius Pilate, looked Jesus Christ square in the eyes and asked, "What is truth?"

The simplicity and significance of that question confronts us still today, as does the one to whom Pilate directed his question -- the one who embodies truth itself.

Contrary to popular opinion, I believe that truth exists, and because it originates in a Triunity of Persons it can be known. It is the purpose of my life to pursue that which is most real and to articulate what I find to the world.
janeegrl
Master of Master Baiters

Location: Oueen of Dorkdom.. getting into thier hearts and wont let go

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

welcome! vlads will run through thier scripts just play along, and take up thier time with them once the money request comes in the ending will follow shortly, and your hot babe is probabaly a hairy ugly guy. Wink post the headers and letters so we can have a look.

"what do went me to do for you,do you went me to give you my blood for you to drink or my melt to eat,before you trust me ". hell ya

am having cold of love
your love keeps growing in me like a planted trees
i want you to do this for me in the seek of love
DOPNT LIE TOO ME
"then why are you sucking your self hun "
"you think you are God and you are not "
"you just dont worry i will show it to you,i like kissing from hend to your vagin i like kiss too much,i will show all to you" .....my kind of guy...
" never trust me hun "
"i no there is way when there is no way there way i no"

Closed lad accounts x4 Goat
Caligula
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello there, and welcome (Welkom! Bienvenue! Willkommen!) to eater.

As said, vlads will just go through their scripts first. Possible the money request will only arrive at mail 15 or something like that, so be patient and let them keep waisting their scripts.

As a first tip: Read the stickeys, make sure you bait safe and apply for a mentor! There's a small waiting time, but if you stick around you will get one assigned to you.

Most importantly, have fun baiting! Very Happy

Going Gold?
Post scripts at scamwarners!
Kill a fake site today!
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 1:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ You might like to google the email address 'she' might be well known, and foreknowledge of 'her' scripts can be fun.

Closed lad accounts 100+45:goat: Easter Egg

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
Mr.Benetti
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 2:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you guys, your suggestions are more than helpfull.

I did google 'her' mail-adress , but I think it is a recent one because google did not find anything. The script of 'her' first email though recognised an IP that was already known and used for previous scams.
This was the first mail :
Delivered-To: [email protected]
Received: by 10.204.58.132 with SMTP id g4cs827752bkh;
Tue, 8 Dec 2009 06:00:29 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.224.41.84 with SMTP id n20mr4552343qae.205.1260280828700;
Tue, 08 Dec 2009 06:00:28 -0800 (PST)
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from smtp102.prem.mail.ac4.yahoo.com (smtp102.prem.mail.ac4.yahoo.com [76.13.13.41])
by mx.google.com with SMTP id 2si11140680qwi.37.2009.12.08.06.00.27;
Tue, 08 Dec 2009 06:00:27 -0800 (PST)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 76.13.13.41 as permitted sender) client-ip=76.13.13.41;
DomainKey-Status: good (test mode)
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 76.13.13.41 as permitted sender) [email protected]; domainkeys=pass (test mode) [email protected]
Received: (qmail 71847 invoked from network); 8 Dec 2009 14:00:27 -0000
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
h=Received:X-Yahoo-SMTP:X-YMail-OSG:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Date:From:To:Message-ID:Subject:MIME-Version:Content-Type;
b=MOlxNXRixx7j0j3wOc5uoxHd4AA8WXAW4Yno6X9eeO33UqwVvgycKjOrNk86eLL3G91c8Ezty+EFEGPSqI2WvJV8/efnNMofkOmYIla8baRF/ODS4u89JGGrVfa0zHm8ZwTjEO6DsMWYXpgQjBzvuM2+sMeeUtW2bKOOzjOT+qI= ;
Received: from server50321.uk2net.com ([email protected] with plain)
by smtp102.prem.mail.ac4.yahoo.com with SMTP; 08 Dec 2009 06:00:25 -0800 PST
X-Yahoo-SMTP: pg9o3tCswBAWFuEkPoL_1DE7RtljQlmnk4ZH
X-YMail-OSG: 8a4THQ4VM1kWzi.DkzkJIRfqarvc67TFBIquLP0U2YJqGO96rCVyU8zI04k2nid5C.8JpFzEOpoFPSlezviqe1DZ8FphqKVbovrMxNIvDbYfIQn0PqrlXt8SDgW6ONYVUnvhKXisqitA9gJvYJVFXN7qqdIjzAv7wFIxG6.B32pIfO_CClNN0vzHhE4ql8G_K8uxyYIV2ihbYEKb1.MhMdHuSuCsjEZEKbmb3Or6b42nML0CLTsiNvyxm9sfVsyYq_VeLCYahKQFFX4p9YQzxliXiZAZW6uR3mSO9f_0Wyokj9Uc2sws1bXp0iMgQ2OAsA--
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
Date: Tue, 1 Dec 2009 19:59:53 +0300
To: xxx
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
Subject: Hello!!
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="----------11BDAC93AEEB23B"

------------11BDAC93AEEB23B
Content-Type: text/plain

Hello, how are you?
My name is Alevtina and I live in Russia. I'm 28 years old. I try to find my prince, but my searches in Russia have no success...
Therefore I have decided to write the letter to you. I do not hope any more to find my half in my country, and I think that I should expand search. I never communicated with the foreigner earlier, but I feel that my destiny can wait even on other side of the World. In Russia speak that " contrasts are drawn "... And I want to check up it!
Today I have decided to go in Internet - cafe to search for my prince. I have found a site of acquaintances "FLING.COM" on the Internet, and there I at once have seen your profile. I believe in destiny, and I think that it was not casual!
If you as well as I are interested in acquaintance I shall be very happy to receive the answer from you! Also I send you a photo of me that you could see my appearance. I hope you you will love it! =)
With impatience I shall wait your reaction,
Alevtina.

So now we are at mail 3 I guess and like they say at MC'D : I am lovin' it!
I will keep you update and will ask for your assistance when needed !!

Mr.Benetti

In John 18:38, the Prefect of the Roman Empire's Judea Province, Pontius Pilate, looked Jesus Christ square in the eyes and asked, "What is truth?"

The simplicity and significance of that question confronts us still today, as does the one to whom Pilate directed his question -- the one who embodies truth itself.

Contrary to popular opinion, I believe that truth exists, and because it originates in a Triunity of Persons it can be known. It is the purpose of my life to pursue that which is most real and to articulate what I find to the world.
Caligula
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 2:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Looks like this script has been gathered already by the brilliant baiter 'The Enchatress' over at scamwarners; you can read what's coming to you here: (clicky)

Some mails may be left out, but you'll get the idea.

Going Gold?
Kill a fake site today!
Mr.Benetti
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 2:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@caligula

Thanks ! It is indeed the same scammer I am dealing with, using almost identical scripts.
I must say I am impressed, you are really a pro Wink .

I will keep him/her busy !

Mr.Benetti

Caligula
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 2:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ I am a pro? Laughing Laughing

No sir, Google is a pro. I just googled 2 sentences and that thread popped up. I have a bit of experience here already but I'm still learning everyday. Don't get fooled by the tags near the avatars, if it would change by baiting skills mine would still be stuck on 'Not quite a newb' Wink

And because I'm such a picky guy: It's far from certain it's the same guy. These scripts get sold by scammers, so it's possible you're dealing with someone else.

Can I have a go on this one too? Smile Been a while I've had a vlad. I'm sick of my senegalese orphans for a while..

Going Gold?
Kill a fake site today!
MayDay
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^Hi Mr.Benetti

Welcome to our group,we have fun whith v(lads)

So enjoy Laughing Laughing

Every day, we are assaulted by stories of stupid people -- many of whom use their stupidity for personal gain. From time to time, though, we hear of those who strive to achieve new levels of stupidity
--------------------------------------------
^^^^Are you there God? It’s me, MayDay, I’m from Bank of America. I’ve just received this check endorsed to you and I’m going to need to verify your signature. Can you give me a social security number and date of birth, please?
Thank you God!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic