SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Welcome New Member. Please Introduce Yourself here.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Craig007
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 8:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome newbies.

SweetSadie - This is better than most things on 'tinternet, as you'll see. I'm not as off the beaten track as you though. Wink

pony pony pony Easter Egg Goat Vcamera

Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts Thailand Canada

Safari Safari Wulugu or Bust Safari- Lagos, Nigeria to Paga, Ghana and Tokwari, Ghana X2-3800mi. "I'm leaving this bullshit area"

Safari - Accra to Cotonou - 430 miles

100% RISK FREE TRANSACTION

CHERRIE MENTOR PROGRAM
Applejuice
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 7:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi!
Normally I just delete scam e-mails without reading them. For some reason though, I've been getting a lot more scam e-mails than usual lately, and It's starting to get annoying. I searched for ways to deal with the problem, and ended up here! i think I'll have a lot of fun here.
writeon
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 2:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Glad you found us, Applejuice. Give the lads hell and have fun doing so. Laughing

"MY FINANCE DEPARTMENT TOLD'S ME TODAY THAT THE WESTERN UNION FORM YOU SENT WAS NOT VALID AND ELUCID" - Dr Frank Johnson

THERE IS A MURDER CASE WHICH I ENGAGE MY SELF INTO TO MAKE SURE THE CLIENT IS NOT KILLED BY HANGING, BUT I THANK GOD TODAY THAT THE CLIENT SUCIDED IN GOING TO JAIL INSTEAD OF HANGING TO DEATH,THAT IS THE REASON WHY I DIDN,T GET BACK TO YOU SOON. - Mohammed Traore

PLEASE HELP ME BECAUSE AM BURNING I MEAN I AM IN BETWEEN THE DEVIL AND THE RED SEA PLEASE. - Ruth
CountZero
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 3:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey everybody,
Just joined, but have been messing with with these scammers for a while... before I knew that it had become a competetive sport! Very Happy Most of the scams I get are usually centered around eCommerce transactions or c*list sales and that's where I focus most of my attention. Looking forward to learning a lot and having even more fun along the way.

-CZ
TheGreatOok
Catbingo

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 4:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi, my name is Ook and I'm an alcoholic. Wait, I am in the wrong place, never mind, you saw nothing here.

"I knew rigth from the first time you sent email to me that,you are a bloody *DELETED*" - Sgt Daniel Vess
"I NO BLAME U NA DI DIRTY TOTO WEN BORN U NA IM I BLAME. CATBINGO" - Lee Wong
"I AM EQUAL TO A MENTAL RETARDED PERSON" - Alvan Ben
"You have pushed me to the wall and i will make you smell yourself i bet." - George Martins
"THE FOOL STOLE YOUR US$755, HE DOES NOT DESERVE TO LEAVE ON THE PLANET" - Jim Ovia

pony pony - for a perfect brown nosing job. Wink

pony Mortar x4
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteSkype Name
Unvictim
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Howdy ever'body. This is my first time. (Feels kinda giddy actually...been a LONG TIME since my last first time! Wink Cool

Just yesterday, I got an email from a very close friend who, without, somehow, ever having mentioned leaving Minnesota, was "stuck in London having lost his wallet, etc," and could I urgently lend him, via WU MCTN...a soft loan...$1850 to get home, which he'd pay me back (Of Course) immediately upon his return! Shocked

The truly amazing thing is that, barring my children, the scammer couldn't have picked a single more identifiable contact in my list, if no other way than in typical dialog. We're both brothers in Christ and very spiritually connected. He's a relatively new friend who is thoroughly aware how impossible such a request would be at this precise time because I have JUST CLOSED ON A NEW HOME and took my liquid assets right on down to parade rest! Confused

I played with him a bit, figuring the email addy was spoofed...never considered highjacked...which apparently it was, since Peter never got back to me. Sadly, I was too new/naive/OKAY...IGNORANT...to not also email Peter asking if he was aware of this, so I played my hand right up front...DUH!!! Embarassed

But I am most offended because now I don't know how else to get back in touch with Peter! S'pose I'll just have to wait...we met online as a result of a funeral of a mutual friend...via the guest book...never mind...really long AND irrelevant story!

Anyways, I am now upset enough to, if not actively troll for this social jetsam 'n' flotsam, then at least be better prepared upon next encounter! Twisted Evil

I'm certain I'll be needin' help, but it's been an enormous enabler just cruisin' this site...too cool! The thing that most convinced me this is where I needed t'be were the general handling/advice relative to some purty prickly ethics issues I had already considered m'se'f!!!

I'm US SE CT shore...old submariner now buildin' 'em! Anyway...ciao fer now...but I'm in for the offensive at this point!!! Would love to tag along with someone dealin' with this critter! Saw elsewhere hereon that he's a "reg'lar"! heh heh
JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi everyone. I'm new here but really very experienced in the scam game. My secret training at the CIA "farm" has enabled me to arrest many scammers without ever leaving my parents' base....I mean my hi-tech headquarters. I'll be happy to teach you all some new tricks of the trade -- for instance, I've gotten several of these "LADS" to send me thousands of dollars over the past months. Boy are they dumb! Laughing

WHERE IS MY MENTOR??! I'VE BEEN LOGGED ON HERE FOR 15 MINUTES AND NO MENTOR ASSIGNED!?!?!??!

So, see you around....but you won't see me because I am also a ninja.

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Please read all of the sticky topics, twice. Rolling Eyes

Good to see you. Very Happy

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 2:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome all new members. Very Happy

Glad to see you, Ook and JM! Wink

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome everyone, including the drunken monkey, and Robocop on the Lone Rangers horse.

Be nice to Corona, Listen to the advice, pm any silly questions to the people in green, they have more patience than Craig, he is just a rude bigoted right wing fascist, read the stickies, and if you have recipes for squirrel curry, this is not the forum for them.

Above all else, have fun, and don't believe anything the lads (or me for that matter) tell you.

http://www.scamwarners.com/ For when you want to remember why we bait

Goodbye Mike (Paranoid) Friend, confidant, partner. Till we meet again.
Personal Message From The Axeman
Easter Egg 2012 pony pony <-- Because you have earned them. Wink Goat Goat Golden Goat Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts a few x 13
Bankster
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 7:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
and if you have recipes for squirrel curry, this is not the forum for them.

Crap, no, don't tell me I've come to the wrong place again!

Elite Ninja Team Member Easter Egg 2012 Goat Golden Goat Purple Flower Penguin
(United States United Kingdom Benin China Nigeria) x10 __ x?
TheGreatOok
Catbingo

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 7:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@irishemigrant - Craig is still here? One of my return conditions was that he was gone "permanently". Tsnerd you have some 'splainin' to do.

"I knew rigth from the first time you sent email to me that,you are a bloody *DELETED*" - Sgt Daniel Vess
"I NO BLAME U NA DI DIRTY TOTO WEN BORN U NA IM I BLAME. CATBINGO" - Lee Wong
"I AM EQUAL TO A MENTAL RETARDED PERSON" - Alvan Ben
"You have pushed me to the wall and i will make you smell yourself i bet." - George Martins
"THE FOOL STOLE YOUR US$755, HE DOES NOT DESERVE TO LEAVE ON THE PLANET" - Jim Ovia

pony pony - for a perfect brown nosing job. Wink

pony Mortar x4
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteSkype Name
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 8:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Hello newb.

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
Tischkicker
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 8:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi everybody,
I am new here. I am located in the german speaking part of Europe.
I'm just a beginner in the baiting-sports although I am very experienced in baiting (got 25 years of fishing practice Laughing ).

The main reason I am here is Shiver Metimbers. I found 419eater by chance 2 weeks ago and read all of his baits.

Right now I have two baits going on. I hope I can publish them here one day!
Huntington
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 4:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey all,
Names H, and im a aussie, dont hold it against me.
i've been gettin about abit lately and readin as much as i can, so i thought i might stop by and say hi,

recently i was lucky enough to win the google 10th anniversary awards or some thing like that. ran by the "Federation of Google" and sent from a hotmail account. they have a site if you would like to check it out, google.org anyway we are still in negotiations, i look forward to recieving my prize soon.

im also awaiting a further 4.2m from ghana, but they dont know why the money is owed to me, they are just a payout department and dont question the presidents orders..... meh i will take it, and just tonight some poor dying widow asked me to help move some cash out of her country and in return i can keep $1.8m.

seems im going to be very rich in the coming weeks so i will keep you guys updated on how all my negotiations go, hell i might even donate the money to 419eater once i get it
Billy Milligan
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 6:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

How rude of me, been here a month and haven't introduced myself yet.
Have been enjoying the fun and games to be had here and am salivating in hope of getting my first trophy. Gives me a nice chance to take a break from too much poker. Rolling Eyes Laughing

Really like the solid friendly vibe here. First forum I believe I've EVER seen where no-one flames/ attacks / bitches at anyone else within.
Must be just that no one is wasting time on petty politics and infighting.
All too busy screwing over the scum. . . . Which is nice Twisted Evil

"GO F**K WITH YOUR MOTHER A**HOLE.......... "- K@zim- m@[email protected] <-100% risky free phones
"yES WE HAVE THE DERREN BROWN AVAILABLE IN STOCK" 5teffan Mue1ler - <[email protected]
-----
Cellphone x4 Gmail phonelad massbait - win piggies aplentyClosed lad accounts x13
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 12:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater, Mr Eggs. Very Happy
Too busy baiting scum to fight with each other? Nah, we are just naturally wonderful sweet people. Don't blow this fantasy by going to the post whore thread. Wink

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Dr Zee
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 3:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello there! I've taken a break from the battle with the Cylon menace to help you Earthling tackle the 419ers. I hope I can teach you a thing or two. Wink

I heard stories from Yastreb about about 419 scammers and I had a few laughs, but when I joined an online dating site I met scammers head-on and realised I'd found a new calling! So here I am, ready to learn the tricks of the trade, and share my experiences.
writeon
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 5:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater, Dr Zee. Glad you decided to come aboard but who is Yastreb? Laughing

"MY FINANCE DEPARTMENT TOLD'S ME TODAY THAT THE WESTERN UNION FORM YOU SENT WAS NOT VALID AND ELUCID" - Dr Frank Johnson

THERE IS A MURDER CASE WHICH I ENGAGE MY SELF INTO TO MAKE SURE THE CLIENT IS NOT KILLED BY HANGING, BUT I THANK GOD TODAY THAT THE CLIENT SUCIDED IN GOING TO JAIL INSTEAD OF HANGING TO DEATH,THAT IS THE REASON WHY I DIDN,T GET BACK TO YOU SOON. - Mohammed Traore

PLEASE HELP ME BECAUSE AM BURNING I MEAN I AM IN BETWEEN THE DEVIL AND THE RED SEA PLEASE. - Ruth
BearEater
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 6:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

writeon wrote:
... but who is Yastreb?
Surprised

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=15793
writeon
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Thanks BearEater it was only my pathetic attempt at humour.

BearEater
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 7:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ Sorry, writeon... Wink mine too.... Laughing
Arthur Dent
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 4:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Arthur Dent here.

As I was crossing the galaxy someone engaged the improbability drive and I ended up here.

It makes me both sad and mad that there need to be sites such as this, sc*mw*rners, etc.

What you all are doing with/to these scumbags is great and I am proud to be a member and support this site.

Knowledge is power!

Dent out
Star A Star
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

welcome to Eater Arthur, we're having a special on peanuts this week

i am tired of all these rusbish, i am waisiting my time andf mone
Ok i will try and take the form to my staff members, once i get the form filled, i am not ready to fill another form, make sure that this is all the forms, i am going to fill them and once i get them done, i will not fill another form
If you see how i was insulted in the western union office, you will pitty me - nope you're wrong there pal
veezee
Not quite a Newb

Location: Cannons to the left and cannons to the right, cannons all around

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 1:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Long time lurker - first time poster

Keep up the good work

Regards
(my first baiting alias)

Peter File
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic