SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

6 weeks work

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
StrangePrick
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 4:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok, why didn't anyone ever warn me that baiting could take so long.... Laughing Anyways, this is the result of about 6 weeks emailing and getting phone calls:

It all started off with mails from:

FEEDRAL REPUBLIC OF N1GERIA
Office of the Chairman,
C€ntral B@nk of N1geria .
As0 R0ck Vill@, @buja, N1geria
TELEPHONE:234xxxxxx

First contact my the "bank":

Quote:

ATTN:Fund Beneficiary ,

At a meeting held at the instance of the President of the federal Republic
of Nigeria, Alhaji Umaru Yar'Adua, the Governor of the Central Bank of
Nigeria, Professor Sanusi Lamido, and the Finance and debt committee of the
Senate, concerning the outstanding foreign and local debts, it was
resolved that action towards liquidating these debts must commence without
further delays.

On going through files and records, we discovered that your file was
dumped untreated , so at this juncture, we apologize for the delay of your
payment, and wish to advise you to stop further communication with any
office now but direct your attention to the appointed office below for you
to receive your payment accordingly.

Now note your new Payment Reference No.-35460021, Allocation No: 674632
Password No : 339331 , Pin Code No: 55674. With these vital information
at your disposal, you are now qualified to confirm and receive your
payment with the Central bank of Nigeria within 48 hours.
You are hereby directed to contact the head of IT/telegraphic department
of the Central Bank of Nigeria, Mr. P€ter N0rman immediately so that he will
process and pay you promptly. You should therefore confirm the following
information of yours direct to him:

(1) Your Full name and address.
(2) Your telephone and fax number.
(3) Your Marrital Status.
(4) Your occupation.
(5) A copy of your International Passport or drivers license.

This is to avoid mistake while transferring your overdue payment to you.
Contact Person: Mr.P€ter N0rman, Telephone + 234-702-xxxxxxxx EMAIL:
[email protected]
Contact him now and inform him that you received an email from The Senate
Federal Republic of Nigeria , Instructing you to call him for immediate
release of your fund and forward your Details to his office to avoid
transfer mistake

NOTE : We have mounted our security network to monitor every in-coming
call , if we still find out that you are still dealing with all those
fraudsters that have been frustrating the system, I shall stop and cancel
your payment immediately .

Best Regards

Usm@n B€llo

Chairman

Senate Committee

(F€deral Republic of N1geria)

First Email from my new best friend P€ter N0rm@n. My character is M@nfr€d D€cker (you can call me M@nni)

Quote:

Dear Mr. N0rman,

Thanks for your email and the headsup regarding destruction of my file.

Please find below my details:

Mr M@nfred D€cker
Some phony Address
A real postcode of a real german town
Germany
My Phone no. is xxxx xxxxxxx

Right now I am not married, got divorced a few years back.
I am an office clerk at a small company here, not really worth mentioning.
I have also attached a scanned copy of my passport as you requested. Its actually lucky I work in an office, as we have a good high resolution scanner.

Please get in touch ASAP.

Thank you and sending you my very best regards

M@nfred D€cker (my friends call me Manni)

So I'm playing as an Englishman working in gold old Germoney Twisted Evil

Quote:

Attn:Mr. D€cker,

We have received your information and also forwarded to the foreign remittance department for immediate payment.

This is to make sure that we meet up with the presidential mandate of releasing your fund within 48 hrs of receiving your full information.

We have attached a fund transfer form in this message and you are required to study and fill it properly, sign the beneficiary column and send back to us for immediate payment.

Finally, you are also required to return the form with the transfer processing fee of #550 (five hundred and fifty euros) immediately.

You are expected to respond to this message and send the amount to our protocol officer: MR.ELIJAH AWAH.through money gram or western union.

This is the last process holding your payment now, thanks

Regards

P€ter N0rman,

Note: make sure you call me immediately you receive this message because I have tried several times to call you but no response: +234xxxxxxx

Looked quite straight forward from the lads point of view. Promise me 7.5 Mill. US$, get me to send 550 via WU. Had to fill in the fund transfer document first... But.... I sent a 6 MB jpg back:

Quote:

ATTN:MR. DECKER,

WE RECEIVED THE ATTACHED DOCUMENT THIS MORNING BUT WE HAVE A LITTLE PROBLEM TRY TO DOWNLOAD IT,PLEASE TRY YOUR BEST TO RESEND IT WITH ANOTHER PROGRAM SO THAT WE CAN BE ABLE TO DOWNLOAD IT EASILY AND PRINT AS WELL.

YOU CAN USE MICRO SOFT WORD OR ADOBE PAGE READER TO MAKE IT EASIRE,WE ARE SORRY FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE.

MAKE SURE YOU RESEND IT IMMEDIATELY BECAUSE TIME IS NOT ON OUR SIDE,WE HAVE TO MEET UP WITH THE PRESIDENTIAL MANDATE.

ALSO,YOU ARE REQUIRED TO ASSURE US IF YOUR BANK ACCOUNT CAN CONTAIN THE WHOLE TRANSFER OF YOUR CONTRACT SUM AT ONCE OR DO WE MAKE THE TRANSFER BIT BY BIT,BECAUSE WE HAVE RECEIVED MANY COMPLAINS FROM OTHER CONTRACTORS THAT THEIR RECEIVING BANK GOT THEIR ACCOUNT FROZEN BECAUSE DOES NOT HAVE THE CAPACITY TO CARRY SUCH HUGE AMOUNT,PLEASE LET US KNOW AS THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT.

THANKS
REGARDS
P€TER N0RMAN

The document in question:

Ahh, a shame MS Word can't handle them jpeg files lol

Quote:

Dear Mr. N0rman,

Thanks again for your email. You sent me a jpg file. I added my information in there and resaved it. How can I process a jpg with microsoft word??? Please let me know. My remittance information for 550 Euros is attached to this email also.

Best regards
M@nni D€cker

The lad kept persisting I was doing something wrong, was too large to download, what a pity. I told them to get a better internet connection, not my fault.

The lad got all upset and found a new solution via fax to a UK number:

Quote:

ATTN:MR. D€CKER,

WE ARE STILL HAVING PROBLEM WITH THE ATTACHMENT AND COULD NOT DOWNLOAD THE DOCUMENT.

BECAUSE I AM A BRITISH CITIZEN, I WAS APPOINTED UNDER INTERNATIONAL MONETORY FUND (IMF) TO HANDLE FOREIGN CONTRACT PAYMENTS/INHERITANCE IN WEST AFRICA, I HAVE TWO DAYS TO VISIT UK. +44xxxxxxxx

YOU SHOULD RESEND THE DOCUMENT THROUGH MY FAX NUMBER IN UK BECAUSE I WILL BE TRAVELING TO SEE MY FAMILY THIS WEEK END AND THEN RETURN BACK TO RESUME ON MONDAY MORNING,I BELIEVE BY MONDAY/TUESDAY YOUR TRANSFER WILL BE PROCESSED TO HIT YOUR BANK ACCOUNT.

IMMEDIATELY WE RECEIVE THE TRANSFER FORM AND THE PROCESSING FEE.

I WILL BE EXPECTING THE DOCUMENT THROUGH MY FAX: +44xxxxxxxxxxx, THANKS

PET€R N0RMAN.

Things went all quiet for about 2 weeks, as I was up to my neck in real work and I couldn't be bothered to use the fax in our office, as that would show my real companys name etc.

Then this came in:

Quote:

Dear M@nni D€cker,

Good morning. How are you doing today? I want to inform you that I have made a special diplomatic arrangement that will get the consignment to Belgium and I want you to focus on going to Belgium to claim the consignment.

I want you to send the processing fee of 550 euro and also disregard the CBN form because it is not actually useful for now.

I will be waiting for the details of the money today.

Thanks
Yours Truly,
Pet€r N0rman
NB
Send to Protocol Officer the 550 Euro as follows:
Receiver Name:
Mr. El1jah Aw@h
Address:
76 Id1mu Ro@d, L@gos N1geria.

I of course insisted on doing a real bank transfer or evening paying cash when I go to Belgium. My mate P€ter was not so into that though haha. So many emails inbetween, me always insisting that payment via WU had been done, it's their fault etc.

I then sent my buddy an email saying I had to go to USA for an important business trip, sent him a K7 no. to call, which he unfortunately didn't.

Quote:

Dear Mr. N0rman,

Sorry, but I havn't been available to recieve your calls this week. My company is up to the neck in work. And I also have had to go to the USA for the next few weeks. I am currently in Seattle.

We really need to speak soon! Please call me at your earliest convenience! In case I am not available, please leave a message and I will get back to you ASAP.

My USA phone no. is 206-xxx-xxxx. You may need to dial the international code for the US. Its most likely +1

Warmest regards from a cold Seattle
M@nni D€cker

So I had about 2 weeks of no phone calls or emails. Then P€te called me again. And was all over the moon that I was back in Europe.

He also sent me a further email:
Quote:

Dear M@nni,
Good day to you, Thank GOD you are back, I just want to let you know that the deplomat will living to belguim today your consignment is among one of them. In the point of they arrival in belguim they are going to call you so that you will go over in belguim and meet them to clam your fund.

Thanks
Mr N0rman

Now the actually interesting bit of all these emails and discussions: I insisted on doing a real bank transfer. This made the lad really uneasy. I therefore promised to send US$ 1500 so that he can cover the additional expenses on his side.
After a day or too of silence, I got this email in:

Quote:

Attn: Manni

After our telephone conversation yesterday I went to inform the board and they agreed that you should wire the money to the account below and send me the wire slip as soon as you are through in your bank.

Account Details

HSBC B@NK LTD
OC€AN C€NTER H0NG K0NG
SWIFT CODE: xxxxxxxx
AC NUMBER: xxx-xxxxxx-xxx
BENEFICIARY: HUNGK€I (HK) INT€RNATI0NAL D€VELOPMENT LTD

I will be waiting for the payment slip.

Thanks
P€ter N0rman

That was yesterday. That information has been passed on to Alan already. I will wait until tomorrow before answering the lad. Maybe I can get another acc. no. of him Twisted Evil
pete515
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 1:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well done on getting the bank account and passing to Alan. I'd advise against burning the lad on completion as it makes them wary of issuing this information in the future. Carry on as if everything was OK with the transfer and see what happens.

Good job.
Dya Reyarunen-Downmeleg
** REMEMBERED **

Location: At the toilet door yelling are you almost done in there? Oops, too late...

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 4:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Great job! Don't forget to help yourself to a piggy!

Closed lad accounts x163 Easter Egg 2011 Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Goat Goat Golden Goat Mc Fry Purple Flower Mortar Elite Ninja Team Member

so as to enable the conclusion of this transaction on your behalf since you are not dead because if you are dead you would not have write me because I know that never will a dead
write to living...
I could receive the document official which you want to forward me for adhesion with TW@T
I am captivated, impressed and hypnotised with your sincerity
This you’re TW@T has it existed some how somewhere before?
Your ASSCODE is: 999-035-2655

"I Am Not a Justin Beiber Fan" innocent.being

Steward, WTF?

SAY NO TO SCURVY
StrangePrick
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thx guys Smile

No worries, will not burn him, no need to educate the lad Wink

x1
Bertje

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

edit: ..never mind, didn't read well.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic