SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Amazing! It sounds just like my bank manager.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Mr Tambourine Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 7:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

BARCLAYS BANK PLC

Attn: Barclays Online Account Beneficiary,

The propinquity of our e-mails shows our determination to ensure that your payment is dully completed. Without any iota of a doubt our consistency has been overwhelming we agree and would like to rightly say to you that we would not want all your efforts of the past to be unyielding

NOW AMBACK FOR YOU AGAIN STURBORN SHIT
you dont have a phone.that makes makes you joe butt

Fuck you and go find something to do man. Stop disturbing me please.

This is definitely why you will remain and die in poverty, ignorant of good things and easy acknowledgment of bad things and words. Shame on you, you wicked generation children.

i went you to no that this is not a cheld pray. i went you to get back to me

we are not scammer,we hate scammer as you do.scammer make out life harder and harder,a lot of people think we are scammer,in fact,we are not!! please trustt us
Jammy
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Indeed! My bank manager always combines "iota" "constituency" and "overwhelming" in each of his form letter sentences.

That warrants an immediate, enthusiastic reply!

Wink

Published Bait: The Miseducation of Chief Mrs Watusi FBI Mrs
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

MM, is that Dr David Okoye , tel: 234-70-32185839 by any chance? It certainly sounds like him. If it is, you're in for much more verbal diahorrea..

Quote:
I am well understood to your ever rhythms but you tend to forget one thing,strict caution reigns supreme than nothing else.
The time spent so far to inject this immediate course reality of this transaction shouldn't be toiled with for any reason or external mischief instinct okay.
Be strictly advised to having your fax/phone detail forwarded as my visit to the bank today works on hand with making sure all necessary logistics/official protocol is well met with without further delay.
Your daily spam or external email influx has nothing doing with this intent..

Your reputable busynature works along this programmed route cause of success orientation of this payment hence no negative attachment pls.
Urgent response pls.

Dr.David Okoye.

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Netherlands Nigeria Ghana South Africa
Sand Timer'Ed', 3 yrs 8 mnths Sand Timer'Oguguo',6 years and 4 months
bobdemol
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 12:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ It's the same tambambling allright Very Happy

You have made me get to take my drugs. -Claude Dominique after ticking over 1000 boxes-

FOR THE LAST TIME DONT EVER SENT ME EMTY SLIP AGAIN -Barrister Mustapha-

why must you act like childish game. -Eng Uzeze-

why are u so stupid and fullish like that go to hall. u idiot - Topman Stephen

LOOK AM SICK AND TYRED WITH ALL THIS TAMBAMBLING OF YOUR. -Barr. Bulunga-
Penguin Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Closed lad accounts Nigeria Ghana Mortar Sand Timer Cellphone Tattoo Safari Safari Linos: Togo-Benin Safari Mike Obidi: Onitsha-Lagos-Accra (1800KM/1120Miles)
Safari Felix: Accra-Lomé (x3)
Pic of a beer drinking goat
Mr Tambourine Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 12:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's a Mrs Srwven from Barclays Bank (or possibly not).
As the lad is using [email protected], I want the domain closed rather that baiting him.

NOW AMBACK FOR YOU AGAIN STURBORN SHIT
you dont have a phone.that makes makes you joe butt

Fuck you and go find something to do man. Stop disturbing me please.

This is definitely why you will remain and die in poverty, ignorant of good things and easy acknowledgment of bad things and words. Shame on you, you wicked generation children.

i went you to no that this is not a cheld pray. i went you to get back to me

we are not scammer,we hate scammer as you do.scammer make out life harder and harder,a lot of people think we are scammer,in fact,we are not!! please trustt us
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Who's the hoster?

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
dogbait
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Since I am little bored tonight I phoned the above phone number.

Using a name I just made up I asked how I should send the money. He said use moneygram but WU if that fails. He said he had tried to phone me earlier ? He's never even heard of me ???

I assured him that I'll do that in the morning.
I've never heard of the guy but he seems to know my false name, strange person. Question

Diana Prince
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

While the rest of you are doing really important work in closing bank accounts and websites and/or bedeviling a naughty, vicious, and/or pompous scammer,
I am sitting here laughing because --
given how much I luh-ove the local brick-and-boards-in-my-home-town credit union employees -- I would never, ever, ever, describe them as operating in the following manner:
Quote:
your payment is dully completed.

Any endeavor that successfully transfers money to-and-fro in my actual bank account according to my best interests is quite the opposite of "dull" Cool

Closed lad accountsEaster Egg
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nevertheless, mugus using smartarsed words like 'propinquity' is annoying, even if it's used all out of context. We need our own online dictionary, where we can direct the mugu who's trying to punch above his lexical weight (much as I am here). This way, we could prove to him that down our way at least, 'propinquity' means 'rudeness, shallowness and vulgarity' or 'perversion' or something.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic