SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Scaring(him)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
MayDay
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 12:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That lowlife bastard send this,I really hope a bad future to him,down deep to the hell.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
You pissing me off now,Stop threathning me..If you will continue that then you better dont contact me else i will be nasty back at you.thanks
Twisted Evil

Every day, we are assaulted by stories of stupid people -- many of whom use their stupidity for personal gain. From time to time, though, we hear of those who strive to achieve new levels of stupidity
--------------------------------------------
^^^^Are you there God? It’s me, MayDay, I’m from Bank of America. I’ve just received this check endorsed to you and I’m going to need to verify your signature. Can you give me a social security number and date of birth, please?
Thank you God!
MayDay
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This thing is bothering her anyway.just got this email Laughing Laughing

Quote:
Thank you for the insult,am sorry i wount pay you anything.
I will be waiting for the people to come.

Every day, we are assaulted by stories of stupid people -- many of whom use their stupidity for personal gain. From time to time, though, we hear of those who strive to achieve new levels of stupidity
^^^^Are you there God? It’s me, MayDay, I’m from Bank of America. I’ve just received this check endorsed to you and I’m going to need to verify your signature. Can you give me a social security number and date of birth, please?
Thank you God!
MayDay
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

if this the way we will talk you better forget me cause i cant entertain this nonsence.

Thank you God!
MayDay
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Shocked You started this shit,so watch behind,but no problem if you pay back,after that I call my people back,they are watching you right now. Laughing

Thank you God!
MayDay
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What the hell should I do,she is in Ghana,I´m here.
I don´t know where this is going,but she is my enemy. Twisted Evil

Thank you God!
Jasper
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Perhaps you could sent it some pictures of brooms and maybe some owls. I don't know if it's true, but I've heard some lads are afraid of them. Shocked
I'm glad to see it doesn't like your anger. I hope it gets what it deserves, one way or another. Evil or Very Mad

Closed lad accounts x9 Easter Egg
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ MayDay

What you should do is a hard question.

But I will gladly give you my advice.

What this "lad" did was cruel and sickening - but you are far and away a better and a nicer person.

There are lots of "lads" out there - be like me - hate them all equally - punish them by publicising their evil ways - save and alert others.

Let this one go - he is the lowest of the low - and others will continue his harassment.

Use your wonderful imagination to educate and amuse others as you bait.

Inspire others to join the cause with your example.

Together we all make a difference.

Valitkaa teidän taistelunne viisaasti

Proud member of "The Todger Club"

Closed lad accounts < никогда достаточно

Goat
curlyearl
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 10:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tell this person that you are hiring a juju man to put the hex on him. It scares the piss out of some of the lads. You can get some pretty good curses from some of the baits published here. I think the Tlna and J@e safari has some good juju in it. ( Or was it the C@ress safari?) Just my thoughts.
MayDay
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 10:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tää on joukkovoimaa,kuten nää scammerit tulee huomaamaan,me ollaan Suomalaisia,ei sitten periksi yhtään.
We are Finnish people,and we never gave up,and we are proud of that.
We are the fighters,never forget that.

Thank you God!
MayDay
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Be shore,first they rape and aftwe that I don´t care,the payment is done
Untill you don´t give back my noney.
They are from Russian Mafia,so think again,was is worth to get killed..

Thank you God!
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Uncle Michel

Let this one go, you are too close to 'it' baiting your scammer is not a good idea. You ar getting too passionate about him/her and losing your edge.

Have you not got enough Vlads to amuse you, they are worthy of your attention and the Ghana scum is not.

Your loving neice Tina

Closed lad accounts 100+45:goat: Easter Egg

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
MayDay
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

For shore,hit this bitch,I´m done.

OK YES I DO BUT I WOUNT PAY...ans there is nothing you can do

Thank you God!
MayDay
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 5:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Only happy thoughts Kate and DW Very Happy

Just happy thoughts,I have to believe you,cos you are wimen Laughing

Thank you God!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic