SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

'Soldier' Massbait - lads believe each chopped the other p25

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Nap Olean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 2:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@IG

There's a tonne of traffic cams here that might come in handy for a meet:

http://195.245.248.31/Camaras/index1.asp?mapa=PRINCIPAL

Anna hasn't heard anything from Sarge or Madridboi.

Fake banks Waterlooed: x54 United Kingdom Netherlands Spain United States South Africa Canada Ghana Bahamas, The Nigeria Switzerland Italy Ivory Coast Serbia and Montenegro Belgium Australia Denmark Safari x4 Mortar x25 Closed lad accounts x4 Goat Easter Egg 2011
Alex Van Dijk: DEAR ASSHOLE, YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY TO VAN DIJK BUT YOUR LITTLE BRAIN THAT HAS MADE YOU A STUPID MAN DOES NOT CALCULATE WELL . I STARTED REACHING YOU ARROUND FEBRUARY AND YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY ON THE 25TH OF JANUARY. DONT U SEE THAT YOU ARE TOO DULL FOR THE FAST GAME YOU INTENDED PLAYING ASS HOLE F*** YA MAMA S PUSSYYYYYYYYYYYY HOOOOOOOO.
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 2:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's not having much success straightening me out.
smallboi (the original) wrote:
Hello baiter,
I have told you not to make any payment to anybody exccept the security company i have equally informed the security company of this information.They are after your money and want to made away with your money.Try and change your passwords or reather change a new e-mail :for this deal.
Due to the in security of this information.I will want you to contact only the security company i sent their information to you.
I did not ask anybody,to stand in for me ,or to act on my behalf,Or from any security out fit,Call it FBI,NRC,Interpoll.
Do not answer their mails or calls.Exccpt the security company that has the fund in Spain.([email protected])They are the people i authorise you to be in contact with and no other person.
If you can follow my instruction you will not fall a victim of scam.
Thank you for beleaving in me.
Sgt.smallboi.

Quote:
SIR!

I will contact Mr. Baylor [lad2] at [email protected] immediately as ordered.

Corporal Baiter over and out.

ETA: Oh if anyone wants to start including lad2 in their game please feel free. He is b a y l o r d o n n [email protected] (remove spaces). Just introduce yourself with "I heard you are helping Sgt Smallboi with his funds etc" and he'll be off and running. I even confuse myself by randomly cc:ing and bcc:ing my replies to both of these dolts but it's all good.

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
Nap Olean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Madridboi is asking for 2000 Euros, since Anna doesn't have her passport (yet). Anna is demanding some answers, but I'm sure a quick trip to the MG to get their hopes up for Xmas will be forthcoming. Twisted Evil

Fake banks Waterlooed: x54 United Kingdom Netherlands Spain United States South Africa Canada Ghana Bahamas, The Nigeria Switzerland Italy Ivory Coast Serbia and Montenegro Belgium Australia Denmark Safari x4 Mortar x25 Closed lad accounts x4 Goat Easter Egg 2011
Alex Van Dijk: DEAR ASSHOLE, YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY TO VAN DIJK BUT YOUR LITTLE BRAIN THAT HAS MADE YOU A STUPID MAN DOES NOT CALCULATE WELL . I STARTED REACHING YOU ARROUND FEBRUARY AND YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY ON THE 25TH OF JANUARY. DONT U SEE THAT YOU ARE TOO DULL FOR THE FAST GAME YOU INTENDED PLAYING ASS HOLE F*** YA MAMA S PUSSYYYYYYYYYYYY HOOOOOOOO.
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 8:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is lovely, guys. He's keeping well exercised.

Anyone got any good angles to reintroduce my dropped (yet still decent) characters? Anyone want a chance encounter with somebody else he had been in contact with - someone bitter who may start spreading doubt unless he appeases them? Maybe pull the bugger in 2 directions at once Wink Don't do this if you have a major character you don't wish to spoil, but if you have a half-decent one bubbleing slowly away it could be a way to get a fresh angle on the boil Smile

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 4:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Have you thought of trying lad2?
Both my characters are with londonboi as of yesterday.

Sand Timer x 3
Thanks to the Fae!
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 1:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Anyone with madridboi, could you start angling towards a meet with him? I'm aiming to go see him after Christmas as the ferries are all full up until then (although I don't know that yet). If there at least two, better still a couple more we can all go for a trip over there together. (some might meet up and be rather surprised about finding someone else after the same money or chop each others dolla)

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 8:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Captain G0mer of the USA Army tried to chop everyone's dollar.
madridboi wrote:
I am happy that you forwarded this email emanating from this so called Capt. 0latunje G0mer and I wish to inform you that all his claim to be involved is this payment is based on false curiosity to extort money from you and as matter of fact you know what is happening in Nigeria where he is directing you to make payment he is an internate email hacker and there is no name like 0latunje G0mer in this payment mandate and an African Captains doesn’t command units in any world joint military operation where other European countries are partaken talkless of receiving direct order from our European Union President Barack Obama. It is unbelievable.

To this end, we do here by reinstate your payment notification instructions with our institution worth value $52,000,000.00 (Fifty two million United States dollars) and to
enable us release this fund to you, you are therefore required to comply with our standard procedures and transactional requirements to guarantee a successful and hitch-free release of fund to you as the beneficiary. etc etc etc

edit to 1337 chopper's name

You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Safari Bibian
Donate to Eater
Nap Olean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 12:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Anna received responses to her upset e-mails:

Ann to madridboi wrote:
You are pretty rude and arrogant. You should learn to treat your customers better.

Before I send the money and my bank information, could you please send me a copy of your ID so I can make sure I know who I am dealing with.

madridboi wrote:
Due to the present statistical discrepancies we had incurred at arriving at your charges of which we have finally resolved with SARGE an have adopted the original bill 5,650.00 GBP (Five thousand six hundred and fifty British pounce steering) with out convertion and marginal difference charges.
To this end we request that you send this fees immidiately for the legalization, notarization administration of final fund release documents is to be send using the name of this official as it appeared here. this amount could be send using western union or by money gram being the fastest means of sending money to enhance rapidity.
Name: F35tu5
Surname: 5@mu3l
Address Country :Madrid Spain
As soon as you comply with the above and we finish all administrative works on your payment,your payment will be without anydelay.and we need your bank account coordinate where the total fund will be paid in and in your favour after the completion of the fund release administrative process.while sending this fees remember not to exceed the maximum limit at ago permisible by western union law

WTF is a British pounce steering? Laughing

He didn't send his fake ID card, so Anna has indicated that payment will be sent once he sends a copy of the card.

A jealous Anna got upset when Sarge couldn't be bothered to write the other day:

Anna wrote:
Well I woke up this morning after some beautiful dreams about us and I was so sad to see that you didn't write to me. Have you found another girl over there? What's her name? Are you dumping me? Please tell me what's going on!!!!!

Sarge wrote:
Hi Baby,
Thanks for the mail,Am fine here is just our work load.I have not and will not have anybody in place of you.I have equally seen the update through the security company.Please inform him that you are paying the fee their branch office gave to us to pay and noting more.
Also ask him how you are going to transfer this amount to him..
I await you mails after this conversation with the security company.
Let us work with them and get this fund out because we don't have much time on our side before the end of the season.
Take good care of your self,
I love you.

Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 3:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
WTF is a British pounce steering?

A distant relative of the British pond starling. Wink

Safari Stanley's Christmas Adventure 2008 - Lagos to Abuja - massbait
psychicbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 7:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I especially liked:
Quote:
Let us work with them and get this fund out because we don't have much time on our side before the end of the season.

Sand Timer x 3
Thanks to the Fae!
Nap Olean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 1:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Let's see if he decides to work on a Sunday for once. Sent to madridboi with a cc to Sarge:

Quote:
I have sent you the money. Once you send me a copy of your ID, I will send you the scan of the receipt.

psychicbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 2:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And why shouldn't he work on a Sunday?
All of Madrid's shops (well, those that matter, anyway) are open today and every Sunday til after Twelfth Night, when the holidays finally come to an end.
The cybercafes are open til all hours during the holiday season, too. Very Happy

Sand Timer x 3
Thanks to the Fae!
Bolleboos
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 2:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

psychicbait wrote:
And why shouldn't he work on a Sunday?

Of course he should. It's just that most don't.

Miss Ariana Hani: "it seem your balls contains up to 6 eggs that i should destroy with a baseball stick and weep your spinal code so you die"
Mandaline Randy: "i gave you my heart body mind and soul but you did not value it imagine if you were me how would you feel beby its pain ful i was just rooming in the money gram as if am a mad girl while you knows my condition its unfear"
Bolleboos
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 12:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Remittanceboi just gave me this:

Remittanceboi wrote:
Dear Torv@lds Tur!ng,
This is the filed forms,I await to read from you as soon as you are able to make the transfer.

Thanks,
Remittanceboi

...with these attached: Very Happy
Image Image Image Image Image Image

I am ecstatically happy. This is the first time I ever got a lad to fill forms for me!

Nurse Nasty wrote:
Pink Audi's for a complete set!

Does this qualify?

Miss Ariana Hani: "it seem your balls contains up to 6 eggs that i should destroy with a baseball stick and weep your spinal code so you die"
Mandaline Randy: "i gave you my heart body mind and soul but you did not value it imagine if you were me how would you feel beby its pain ful i was just rooming in the money gram as if am a mad girl while you knows my condition its unfear"
psychicbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 12:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Congratulations, Bolleboos.
Both my characters are pottering about in straight bait mode in London.
One is starting to get restive about r3m1tt@nc3bo1's (the original!) slowness and has asked smallbo1 if he's really happy with the way r3mitt@anc3bo1 is working. It's been nearly a month since we started all this, after all.

Sand Timer x 3
Thanks to the Fae!
Club74
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 3:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@BOLLEBOOS

Good job!
Now get him to redo the forms....
I can't read his handwriting! Wink

"I'm aiming to get smallboi's friends to meet at 11:00 so they can wait until you arrive at 12:00 and beat you to a pulp.
Nothing personal, just business." (Baiter1 to Baiter2)
Nap Olean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 5:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think my request for a copy of his ID has caught madridboi off guard. I've told them I sent the money and and soon as he sends a copy of his ID, he'll be getting the MTCN.

psychicbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 6:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Nice one, especially since the transfer is only valid for a fortnight, if I've understood correctly.

Sand Timer x 3
Thanks to the Fae!
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 6:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm just arranging a trip to Madrid, sadly the Port of Dover is up sh*t creek, the Eurotunnel is heavily delayed and only taking people with already booked tickets, Eurostar is not running any trains at the moment, and I can't get a flight for love nor money.

Madridboi will have to come up with a solution.

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
Nap Olean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 7:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ psychicbait: It's as valid for as long as I want it to be. Very Happy

@ IG: when all this WU/MG stuff fails to work out, I'm going to suggest that I travel to Madrid also.

ETA: some prodding resulted in the fake ID card, very similar to the londonboi one:

madridboi wrote:
Our administrative procedures in your claim is consistently in good faith as we still maintain transperency on our obligations to SARGE, and I dont know why you are requesting for my company identity card on personal capacity which we dont normaly do, but if it is for you to know me, well I will send you a copy at least to prove to you that we are very transperent in discharging our duty to our various clients in this extablishment.see attch. and I apologize for late response as I was busy with out of city assignment.

MG MTCN on the way....with a trip to the local MG office.

BenderBendingRodriguez
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 7:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I got some too!
I feel like I should reward Mr Boi for his hard 'work'......

"Who a hell did you think you are, to hell with your stupid money and lies." - Ibrahim
Bolleboos
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Nice! Very Happy

I would say that Remittanceboi now believes that MG does this. So anyone who has been sent to MG in the last ..say..ehrm.. week or so, can send the same set. Smile I sent them as a .PDF first (as that is how MG sent them to me) which he could not open (??) so I then sent the .JPGs.

I too feel like remittanceboi deserves a reward. So I prepared a s3ctr4ns for him.

/me wrote:
Dear Remittanceboi,
This is to let you know that I have received your message including all attachments.
I shall print them at work, and take them to the moneygram office at lunch time, to finalize the transfer.
Kind regards,
Torv@lds Tur!ng
/me wrote:
Dear Remittanceboi,
I went to the moneygram agency this afternoon, and I submitted the forms, which I had printed at the office. They gave me a receipt with both our names and the amount on it. As soon as your forms are processed and accepted, they will provide a security number for the pick up. Do you want me to forward you the receipt now, or wait for the clearance of the security code?
Kind regards,
Torv@lds Tur!ng
remittanceboi wrote:
Dear Torv@lds Tur!ng,
Thanks for the good mail,I await you control number's and the reciept at the same time.
Thanks,
Remittanceboi

..that's too bad. I was hoping that he wanted the receipt. Oh well .. if he wants to wait, we'll wait.
Oh, he is sooooo close to the money now. Very Happy

Nap Olean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

After getting V3g@'s really bad ID, Anna coughed up the MG form, with a CC to Sarge, to make his Xmas that much brighter:

Anna wrote:
Thank you Mr. V3g@. Since I have never met you, I am just making sure that everything is in order. There are a lot of scammers operating on the internet and I just had to take the proper precautions.

As promised, I am sending you the receipt of the money transfer that you requested. In order to get it sent, my friend Martin sent the money. Please let me know when you have collected the money so that we can move forward with the transfer.

Sarge is very happy indeed to see that Anna sent 5650 Euro. It's going to be a grand Xmas:

Sarge wrote:
Hi Baby,
Am fine,I was waiting to read from you as for your dealings with the security company.Now you have been able to transfer the money to the security company,lets wait to read from them the next procedure.
You have noting to worry about for the good lord will see us through and we will be happy together prity soon.
Thank you for everything,i appriciate.
Take good care of your self i love you.

Brings a tear to your eye doesn't it?

Oh, no! Apparently Anna sent too much money all at once:

madridboi wrote:
We have received your massage with the transfer information intact. but there is a very important clause which you over looked, I informed you here (while sending this fees remember not to exceed the maximum limit at ago permisible by western union law) I dont know how they operate in your country, but here it is a very different thing enteirly, because the maximun limit that could be received here by one person a day is 3000 euros but this total amount of 5,650.00 GBP is far above the limit for this reason I had illustrated that you should not exceed maximun.
For this reason also,I have included the name of another 2 officers making it three so that you can quickly go to the western union office and split the money into three among these three names for easy cashment in this order ,that is the only option.

1, Name: F35tu5
Surname: 5@mu3l
Address Country :Madrid Spain. Amount 2000.00 GBP

2, Name : R1ch@rd
Surname: St3v3n
Address Country :Madrid Spain. Amount 2000.00 GBP

3, Name: @n@
Surname: M3ntu5
Address Country :Madrid Spain. Amount 1,650.00 GBP

We regret every inconveniences and hope to have informed you well in this regard. As soon as it is done just send us the informations again to enable us conclude your payment process.

madridboi conveniently forgot to CC Sarge, thereby dashing his Xmas joy. Of course the ensuing argument about whether or not Anna was told what the limit was is going to take a couple of days.

Anna wrote:
At no time did you tell me that I couldn't send more than 3,000 Euros. You told me to send the money and you only gave me one name to send the money too. If you knew all this, why didn't you tell me that before, and why didn't you give me the three names the first time? Why are you trying to ruin our Christmas? If you can't receive all the money at once, why don't you operate like a real business and have me send the money to a bank account instead of by western union will all these silly rules.

Hopefully madridboi will cough up a bank account.

bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He got chopped by his superior officer, Captain G0mer.
smallboi wrote:
Hello Corporal L@ika B0hica,
I have asked you not to make payment to anybody apart from the
security company i ask you.Do make sure you dont send your money to a
scammer Mr 0latunje G0mer because he know noting about this deal.And
have noting to offer in this deal.He is not a solider and have noting
to offer i repect.He is a thife that want to stole your money away.DO
NOT TAKE ANYBODIES MAIL OR CALLS ECCEPT THE SECURITY COMPANY.You don't
want to listen.
I ask you to change to a new ID for this deal so you will be left
alone,you don't want to listen.If your money is been taking away by
this animals do not ask me for it.
Because i wouldn't answer you.
Note:they are imposter that want to stole from you.
Open a new yahoomail.com account and mail me from it.
This is my last Order.
The fool Is not a solider he want to take your money away they are
scammer's that harcked people computer's and collect their information
and scam them of their money.I have equally contacted our area office
intapol to look in to the matter as soon as possible they will be put
to book.
My Last warning.
Regards,
Sgt.smallboi.

and after I sent the $ to the Captain, complete with illegible WU receipt:
Quote:
Hello Corporal B0hica,
Can you see how stupid you are.Sending money to a scammer all in the
name to achive what you are not.You are a disgrace to minitry
rules.Have you ask him of his ID card to this regards.You are a fool
and will remain a fool for ever.Which batarlon his controling and
where hr base.
A captin in us army can not speek or see the comader in chife.
You are a fool.
Do not contact me again.

Time to rinse and repeat.

edited to add an earlier email for clarity

Safari Bibian
Donate to Eater

Last edited by bohigal on Tue Dec 22, 2009 2:17 pm; edited 2 times in total
Mjwoody
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 2:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ G0m3r got him! LOL! The lad gave the impression that he no longer believed in G0m3r last time he wrote to him. Strange thing is that he might have had a re-awakening to the reality of G0m3r. He has started baiting Hu9h J@zz again. He is supposed to call him at 9:00AM sharp CST. BTW, I think you may well be a disgrace to minitry rules. LOL! Excellent siggy!

"IMBECILE LIKE YOU. SEE AS YOU BLACK LIKE CHARCOAL AND YOUR MOUTH LIKE WOMAN TOTO WEY COME DEY OPEN DEY TALK RUBBISH" - Jahmil Ahmed
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic