SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Hello, I'm new (kinda)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
madoldbat
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 3:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello,

Just thought i'd pop in and say hi. I had another username but have abandoned the email address it was registered with and can't remember the username anyway so i'm back with a new name. (I waas mainly a lurker anyway).

Just been baiting a potential love interest, poor thing is stuck in some kind of camp, luckily a kindly pastor lets her use the PC. She's a quic worker. three emails in and she wants to give me nearly $10m! amazing... I think it's true love this time guys. I really really do.

Bat
Caligula
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 3:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello there madoldbat, and welcome (back) to eater! Good to see you're joining the fight Very Happy

Since you are a lurker, I presume that you have read all the sticky's, applied for a mentor and you know to bait safe? If not, give a shout and we will come and help you out. We're nice people here. Sometimes we have weird thoughts, but in the end we are quite normal.

Looks like you have a Senegalese chick on your hook. Good luck with them, and give them hell!

Going Gold?
Post scripts at scamwarners!
Kill a fake site today!
madoldbat
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 3:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have read the stickies, mostly... I'm safe at the mo, nothing too exciting going on. Will pop along for a mentor now.

Thanks for the welcome!
Phil Yerboots
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 3:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello madoldbat.

I'm pretty new too. Welcome to the wonderful world of alter-egos and innuendos!

Phil.
madoldbat
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 3:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello Phil!

I'm really struggling to get mine off script at the moment. Those scripts are soooooo dull!

And after reading the Jane and Dave saga I'm suffering from sickness and diarrhoea. Sickening!
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 3:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Mad Old Bat,

Great to have you with us.

From my perspective, if you are posting the emails at Scamwarners for potential victims to find, you are better off keeping them on script so you can gather more of their information.

If the complete script is already available then off script is a bonus, be patient, they will run out of script eventualy, the lads are normally fairly quick to run out so it shouldn't be too much longer.

As Cal said, if you have questions, dont hesitate to ask

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
Phil Yerboots
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 3:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Not that I'm an expert but I've found that sometimes a shortish reply with a very obvious question at the beginning can help. Especially if they ignore the question and then in your subsequent mail you give them a slap for not paying attention!

Best o' baiting to ya!

Phil
Caligula
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 3:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ Oh, don't point out to them they made mistakes. If a real vic mails them and doesn't get answers he might get suspicious and do a search on her. That's a way some victims get saved. Just go happily on with your bait, don't mention it, everything is fine. We don't want to educate them Smile.

In the beginning the scripts can get a bit boring. Just let the scripts run out, that way they'll have nothing else to fall back on when you DO go off script. Also, that way you can make a nifty little profile about them on scamwarners.

Going Gold?
Kill a fake site today!
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 3:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Phil

You are right, a shortish reply with a question will often get them to send you an answer that is of script, generally they will include an answer with the next script though.

Rather than slapping, just ask that question again.

On slapping, I (and most others) do enjoy slapping the crap out of our pets, be careful though, a badly timed slap will lose the bait and even a well timed one could ruin things for you.

If you have followed the Spooner baits you would have seen us slap our pets senseless, you would also see how many we have lost from doing so. Wink

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
Lantana
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 3:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello madoldbat and welcome.

There are great people here and everyone is willing to help each other.

Please feel free to ask questions and read the stickys.

Closed lad accounts Thanks to Murry and Kate
Closed lad accounts Nigerian lad posing as a Finland shop keeper
xxxx @ yahoo.com is my id and i m looking for sex if you help me in doing sex plz give me <- said to my alter ego Tonya
this will not cost you anything ..going to western union to send me $200 <- said to me by my Nigerian lad posing as a shop keeper in Finland
Phil Yerboots
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks Caligula and Murray Guru. I've followed the Spooners saga and you both know what you're talking about. I never point out mistakes even when they're ridiculous.

I agree with the slaps. I administer mine as one would to a naughty pet. A gentle tap on the muzzle. Not to make them cower under the sofa whining but just to let them know who's in charge.

I have found that the vlads (and lads) that put in the effort to answer questions even when followed by more script and say sorry when rebuked are the ones worth pursuing. Especially when they've already put the effort in over a long exchange of emails. They seem less likely to quit at the first hurdle of not receiving their Vest on Onion transfer.

"You are sick and need medical attention. I just realised." Pee
Caligula
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

In baiting, there is no completely right or completely wrong way to treat your pets. Everybody develops their own style, to fit their goals. Not to mention that every (v)lad has a different personality. So what comes next is my own opinion on this, which has its flaws and is not perfect. I'm just mentioning it so you see it from another angle. It's certainly not a way of telling 'You have to do it or you'll fail at everything!". I'm just trying to provide an insight Smile

Phil Yerboots wrote:
[...] just to let them know who's in charge.
[...]

You might get away with that with alot of them, but by showing them you're the boss you might make them think you're a pain in the ass. You're too much of a personality. You think too much. And in the end they might not want to do alot of effort for you.

In almost all of my baits I am the submissive one. Sure, I ask questions and I want to know this and that. After all, when it comes down to love/money I'm a curious fella. Just like most vics are. But, I'm always compliant. They tell me New York is in Russia? Sure thing. They want me to fill out forms? I'd be glad to! Unfortunately my scanner is broke.. You want to work along with your lad, not against him (well, at the start that is Wink) When they truly believe they have full control over you and you'll do anything for them, they are more likely to overcome that little problem you are facing with forms, the nasty people over at Western Union,...
because it isn't you that's causing it. It all comes down to subtlety.

A little example: Suppose you have to fill in a form from the Western Union man before you can send money. So, you bring the news to your lad.

Option one: "He told me that because of [...] you need to fill in those forms. If you provide them to me before Friday, I'll go to the Western Union after work."

Option two:"He told me that because of [...] I have to provide him some forms or else I can't send it. Can you please fill them in by friday so I can send the money to you when I pass the office when returning from work?"

In option one, you're in charge. If you do this, I'll do that. While in option two someone else is in charge. First, the clerk from the WU office, and second, the lad (because he decides to fill them in or not). While the two are basically the same, option two gives him more of a feeling it's all out of your hands and you can't help it.

I hope my point is somehow understandable Smile

Again, this is how I see it and isn't necessarily the correct way to bait. I just find that it works for me and my style and goals of baiting. Feel free to do with the info what you want Smile

Going Gold?
Kill a fake site today!
madoldbat
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Woa! thanks for all the replies guys. Good point about posting them on-line to warn people. will get onto that now.

I wasn't planning on doing any slapping yet. I don't think I'm in owner/pet status yet, more person trying to tame a wild mongoose mode. Oooooh, there will be some slappage later on down the line though!
Phil Yerboots
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Absolutely Caligula. Good points. One does have to develop one's own style. At the moment I veer from begging to demanding - often in the same mail!

Fortunately my character is supposed to be like that but I'm still honing my craft and will probably settle on the best approach in time.

I can see that submissive is what they want - probably their ideal vic. I'm interested to know how you can also get them to do your bidding though. That's where the fun and timewasting lies isn't it? Does one play dumb and frustrate them that way? Or simply make a series of very small and not unreasonable requests?

Phil.

"You are sick and need medical attention. I just realised." Pee
Caligula
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, it's not easy to get your lads to do anything for you. They are a bunch of lazy ***s who want to earn their income by sitting on their chairs. To get them moving for you requires alot of effort. They truly need to believe your character and that the money is only just out of reach. How and what you do - that depends of your own goals again. Obviously you can't ask them after just 5 mails "Could you travel to Moscow for me to pick up your payment?" No way they're going to do that. The first things should always be small and reasonable, and build up gradually.

A phenomenon I often encounter with victims is that if they paid once, they are hooked deeper. They want to believe it's real even more than before, because now they have put money in it and it just has to be real. The same effect goes for scammers too: the more energy they put in you, the more they WANT to believe you are real. And then you can go a little further.

It's a long process, and doesn't come easy.

Going Gold?
Kill a fake site today!
madoldbat
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 4:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Caligula wrote:

A phenomenon I often encounter with victims is that if they paid once, they are hooked deeper. They want to believe it's real even more than before, because now they have put money in it and it just has to be real. The same effect goes for scammers too: the more energy they put in you, the more they WANT to believe you are real. And then you can go a little further.

Good way of looking at it! Will defo have to bear that in mind.
janeegrl
Master of Master Baiters

Location: Oueen of Dorkdom.. getting into thier hearts and wont let go

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

welocome,welcome Laughing

"what do went me to do for you,do you went me to give you my blood for you to drink or my melt to eat,before you trust me ". hell ya

am having cold of love
your love keeps growing in me like a planted trees
i want you to do this for me in the seek of love
DOPNT LIE TOO ME
"then why are you sucking your self hun "
"you think you are God and you are not "
"you just dont worry i will show it to you,i like kissing from hend to your vagin i like kiss too much,i will show all to you" .....my kind of guy...
" never trust me hun "
"i no there is way when there is no way there way i no"

Closed lad accounts x4 Goat
madoldbat
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Jane!

You're a hero of mine! Loving your work! I'm gonna start working as a girl i think, it's hard to be a man in this day and age
janeegrl
Master of Master Baiters

Location: Oueen of Dorkdom.. getting into thier hearts and wont let go

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 7:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks that is so nice to hear Laughing Ever nned any help just give me a yell!

"what do went me to do for you,do you went me to give you my blood for you to drink or my melt to eat,before you trust me ". hell ya

am having cold of love
your love keeps growing in me like a planted trees
i want you to do this for me in the seek of love
DOPNT LIE TOO ME
"then why are you sucking your self hun "
"you think you are God and you are not "
"you just dont worry i will show it to you,i like kissing from hend to your vagin i like kiss too much,i will show all to you" .....my kind of guy...
" never trust me hun "
"i no there is way when there is no way there way i no"

Closed lad accounts x4 Goat
Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 7:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi madoldbat!

Refugees can love their scripts! They can also be very suspicious Lads. I've found it works best if I just go along with their scripts for as long as they want. They will come off them when it gets to the Send Money Stage anyway.

They also seem very good at going back and back and reading my character's previous mails at this point. So, even if I seem to be being ignored, I like to get in all my 'useful later' infromation into my replies from the start. You know, things like the absence of a working phone line, a car that frequently won't start, the endless impassable flooding down the road, the broken scanner, whatever.

Refugees don't usually care whether or not you 'fall in love' with them. I bait them with both female and male characters, and nobody has fallen in love with one yet. Some Refugee Lads actually seem to dislike making love-talk.

Some associated pastors also seem to dislike talking about religion! But if I can get one (usually exactly the same Lad as the one playing the Refugee part) emailing my character too, then that can be an interesting and totally off-script variation. Should you start going back to church? Will God forgive you for previously using Sundays for playing Bingo? What about that Jackpot Bingo Win you recently got? Should you give it to charity?

Refugees can be a bit of a challenge, due to their suspicions and intolerances. I rather like baiting them, however: I think they can also turn out rather fun.

I hope you will find fun with yours.

It is your first time to use western union so therefore none can blame you. It is always like this at the first experience. - Yes lad, and at the second, and the third... you'll see.

I don't want to guess the number - But, lad, isn't that the best fun to be had with MoneyGram reference numbers?
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic