SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

"Taste of Romania," starring Ali Al-Kahawlick

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
scott40272
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 2:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

At long last, the next scambaiter masterpiece is now finished. I started this one on October 20 and finished it on December 11. I nearly strung this sucker along for two months, which would have been a personal best. This one is my personal favorite because of the language barrier issue I created with my scam artist. Grab a bottle of your favorite liquor and prepare to laugh your ass off. Enjoy all.

http://docs.google.com/View?id=dtmjrn7_3fmnvfxd7
pete515
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 8:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice one. I have a foreign baiter character too. They are great - so much opportunity to string the scammers along.
thrylos7
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 10:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
What the fuck I do now Brother Barry?

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Nice work! That's a long time to keep a lotto lad on the hook.

I HAVE TRIED TO GO THROUGH THIS PROCESS TWICE AND HAVE SPENT A TOTAL OF 10 HOURS THE FIRST TIME AND 6 HOURS THE 2ND TIME AND STILL HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO FINISH THE PROCESS YET. I CANNOT BE DOING ANYTHING WRONG - Sheik Mohameed Salam, satisfied SS customer

And I must tell you that I am not in support of you stealing a car, how can you stoop so low, are you a criminal? You are compounding your problems if you don't know. - James O.

I wish you were in front of me; you deserve 12 strokes on your butt. - Emmanuel K.

send me the MTCN number, the name and address of sender. If you cannot do that like you Americans say get fucky out here now.

DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE ASSHOLE BEAST

Closed lad accounts times ten
scott40272
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 7:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks guys! I agree I couldn't believe how long this idiot stuck with it. I took him across different continents. I suppose this one can be classified as my first global scambaiting story...lol.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic