SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Ongoing - moving towards a safari I hope.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
pete515
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 1:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is my first published bait and I am adding to it interactively. I'm putting it here in case it leads to a safari and I need some help. Edited quite substantially.

MAIN CHARACTERS:

Annette Mills: Dying woman, wants to leave me her money blah, blah.

Igor Misnitch: The recipient of Mrs Mills benevolence. He is Czech, innocent in these matters, writes broken English but is nonetheless rich because he owns successful bars in Prague and London.

Attorney Brian Munro: First solicitor to handle the transfer. He was sacked by Mrs Mills (on Igor's advice) for incompetence.

Barrister Mat Oto: Brian Munro's replacement.

Elizabeth Doody: Igor's mistress who has found out about the scam and is now in league with Mat Oto to scam Igor. She is of course falling in love with Mat Oto!

Sheryl Hancock (or Handcock as Igor calls her) - Member of First Group Banking who is responsible for getting the inheritence to Igor.

Quote:
Dear Beloved Friend in Christ (Igor Misnitch),
<blah blah>

Do write me soon so that i will send to you the contact details of the attorney who will assist you obtain the necessary documentation you need to claim the fund from the bank where it is presently deposited.

God Bless you.

Your sister in the Lord,
MRS. ANNETE MILLS.

I'll skip the correspondence between Igor and the Attorney Brian Murphy. It lasted nearly a month but it is basically haggling over the passport scan which Murphy couldn't open (damned encrypted files eh). Eventually Igor writes to Mrs. Mills recommending his dismissal which is what she does. So she tries again...
Quote:

Thank you Igor,

I have already sacked the lawyer and in discussion with another lawyer who will contact you soon.

God Bless You,

Annete.

Not bad going for a bedridden, dying woman on a oxygen mask (its true she sent me a photograph to prove it). Lo and behold a day later (27 November).....

Quote:

Dear Igor Misnitch,

I Mat Oto QC,is now the new lawyer contacted by Mrs. Annete Mills to handle the estate of her her late husband,Mr. Hansen Mills and also to handle the matter of handing the deposited fund of her same husband to you.

I therefore contact you to familiarize and begin the proper things to do for you to receive the fund as directed by Mrs. Mills,to this end i demand that you send me all details i need to know about your person so i can start this with urgency.

Best Regards,

Mat Oto (QC).

Quote:
I is of Igor Misnitch. I is very please for to receive your email. I say that Mrs Anetemilss is good lady friend and yes i help her as she ask me to help. I glad that you familiarize and tell me the proper thing to recive fund as directed by Mrs Mills. You say that i send you all details that you need know about my person and i say YES i do this. What you need know?

Igor Misnitch (bless name of family).

Once again I'm going to skip a bit here. Basically Igor just can't get the scanned passport opened by the new barrister either. Not to worry, Igor has a solution...

Quote:
I is of Igor Misnitch. I not understand this as other lawyer man tell me same thing about passport scan. I think maybe you both right and it bad scan or something. This afternoon I gif passport to my friend who is computer expert so that he do it properly. He know many thing about computar and internet thing so i sure he do well. I then send to you when he do his thing with passport.

I made an initial slip here describing my friend as 'he' - originally the bait was not going to proceed the way it has. However Mat never noticed it and even if he had Igor's broken English would explain it...

After Igor goes to his friend for the re-scanning of the passport, Mat gets sent the following letter from Elizabeth.
Quote:

Dear Mr Mat Oto/Annette Mills or whatever your real name is,

You don't know me but I certainly know about you. I am a friend of Igor Misnitch and he has asked me to scan his passport so he can send it to you. There was some cock and bull story about a dying woman giving him all her money. I went through his email account to confirm that this is some kind of scam and I have no doubt whatsoever that you are indeed a con artist. At some stage you will attempt to procure money out of him though I'm not sure how yet.

MR MISNITCH IS AN IDIOT and he will fall for this scam. I am not so gullible. I suspect the only reason he hasn't been scammed so far is that he doesn't understand computers and can't even scan his own passport. If you want to proceed with this scam I can convince him to continue in this matter. He is a rich man and the loss of a few thousand won't make much difference to him. However I could also tell him all about the non-existant Mrs Mills and how this is all a con trick and he will believe me. I have been his 'friend' for several months so have no doubt about my ability to do this. The choice of what I do is yours. Obviously if I tell him to proceed I am going to want some of the money from the scam. What is your proposal on this?

Elizabeth Doody.

Oh no. Stupid Igor has given his passport to his "friend" who has rumbled the scam. What will Mat do?
Quote:

Dear Elizabeth,

Good one from you but i do not know how serious you are about this,if you really are then we can do this business together,just convince him to go ahead and you will be happy for this,i do not know if you are also playing on me to get facts with which to convince Mr. Igor that this is a scam but want you to know that i agree with your proposal provided you can get Mr. Igor to proceed and not to betray me.

Contact me again as soon as possible.

Mat Oto.

Well, he seems to have taken it in good heart and wants her to join him in his enterprise. Will she do so?
Quote:

Dear Elizabeth,

Thank you again,there is no way i am going to do without you in this transaction cause you are the key to it's success neither do i really need the use of Igor's

--- On Wed, 2/12/09, Elizabeth Doody <*******> wrote:

Subject: Re: Mr Igor Misnitch - passport scan.
To: "Barr. Mat Oto" <*****@yahoo.com>
Date: Wednesday, 2 December, 2009, 12:49

Dear Mat,

It is good that we understand each other. Igor is coming to visit me this afternoon to collect his passport scan. For the sake of moving this along I am going to give him the scan to forward on to you. He won't know how to check the scan but I am telling you I am encrypting the scan and it will require a password from me to open it. Why am I doing this? Simple, Igor is rich, proud but stupid and I feel I deserve some of his money for being his "friend" the past few months. However I don't understand what is going to happen after he sends you his passport so I am encrypting the data and you will need a password from me to unlock it. That is my guarantee that you aren't going to cheat on me. You say that you agree with my proposal but you give me no indication how you plan to get money from Igor (maybe you plan to sell and clone his passport, I've no idea) or indeed how much money you plan to get from him. Encrypting the passport ensures you need to stay in contact to progress this matter.

Elizabeth.

Oh good, Mat agrees to Elizabeth being a partner. She really is quite naive and doesn't understand much of this. But she's willing to learn and willing to trust Mat.

To be continued

Last edited by pete515 on Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
pete515
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 10:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

OK. Mat has decided to work with Elizabeth in scamming Igor. I want to concentrate on their correspondence as it is via this exchange I am hoping to get a safari.

Of course, at the same time poor innocent Igor is writing emails in broken English to Mat and Annette thanking everyone, saying everything is going great etc. This all gives the impression that Igor is genuine and therefore Elizabeth is genuine too.

Quote:

So how do i unlock Igor's passport and let you be assured that i will not cheat you,what do you want me to do,i cannot send you money now until i get some from Igor,it is just a requirement from the Bank we use to make wire transfer to his account so he needs to send it to the lawyer processing his documents to enable him proceed but like i said,i will not betray you in any way and will send you part of the money we get from Igor,you need to advice how i will do this if you are in Praha or anywhere else,i am in England right now so it will be possible to send money to you via money gram or western union,pls advice.

This method of getting money from Igor is a continuous one that can make you and i rich,let me know what you think or how you want me to keep in touch with you so you will know that i will not cheat you.

Reply soon.

Mat.

No, of course Mat wouldn't cheat me would he. I mean why would a scumbag scammer want to cheat Elizabeth out of her share? Regardless, he seems happy that Elizabeth is genuine as he is giving basic information to her on how the scam will work.

Quote:

Dear Mat,

Igor came and collected the encrypted scan of his passport just before your latest email turned up. It is a zip file containing the jpeg of his passport. I told him that I was mistaken to be suspicious of this business so presumably he will be sending the required information on to you soon. As regards to my location I travel with Igor as his partner. I started off working in his London branch of Bar Misnitch and now I am his lover for want of a better word.

I understand that you can't send money now but I want to be quite certain that when he does send you money I get my share. I don't have any experience of using money gram or western union so I'll need to think about this. I don't understand the bit about making a wire transfer to his account? You make is sound as if the millions existed but we both know it doesn't. Why don't I just send you his bank details if you need to send money to him?

Elizabeth.

Elizabeth is still showing her naivete which Mat is no doubt relishing. She has encrypted the passport scan but something tells me that soon he isn't going to be worried too much about his inability to open the passport.
Quote:

Dear Elizabeth,

I am happy with you and note that i will not cheat you in any way.

The trick is that we told Igor of fund in a bank which belongs to the late husband of a woman sick with cancer and she wants to give this fund to him to use it for charity which he agreed to,the first step is to get documents in his name which he needs to send copy of his passport to get that,after he send copy of his passport we will get documents in his name which and then ask him to contact the bank where the fund is,at the bank he will be asked to pay charges here to effect the transfer of the fund to his bank account will never occur,from this point there will be promise from the bank that the transfer will be made then excuses of various reasons causing delay in the transfer to which he will be asked to pay certain amount to remedy the situation to enable the transfer of fund to his account,this business could fetch us a huge sum of money to change our lives if you co-operate with me and put pressure on him to comply with our demand,i hope you are not going to betray me with all i have told you,again it is important to keep in touch with me very regularly and on a daily basis so i can relate with you at every step and be sure that if this works you will definitely get your share.

I find you very interesting and will like to know more about you,i think you can relocate to the UK and stay with me so we can do business together,please tell me more about yourself and let me know of any development on your side always,how can i access Igor's scanned passport?.

Regards,

Igor.

More details about the scam. He seems he thinks Elizabeth is the real deal and probably perfect for his needs - close to the victim, a bit out of her depth and he is now hinting at romance. I'll ignore his mistake in calling himself Igor rather than Mat - it must be very confusing for him having so many identities.
Quote:

Dear Mat,

I will reply in a more detailed manner soon. In the meantime I should let you know that he took the passport scan away with him on a USB stick. Has he not sent it to you yet?

Elizabeth.

Dear Elizabeth,

He has not sent it to me yet,i wait to receive a detailed email from you soon.

Regards,

Mat.

Brief hiatus to keep Mat on tenterhooks. Elizabeth can't resist his silky charms and will now be returning his flirtations. She now refers to him as "Dear Mat".
Quote:

Dearest Mat,

If I know Igor then he is still trying to work out how to use a memory stick. It makes me livid that such a stupid man has made so much money. I don't know if he has told you but he has made all his money by owning bars in Prague and London. He was lucky enough to open these bars just as there was a large influx of East Europeans to England. As a result he made an absolute fortune and that is how I met him.

I have to tell you that receiving your email has brightened up my day enormously. You seem to be a very confident and forceful person - I like that in a man. I think there is much I can learn from you throughout this process and I look forward to doing this thing with you. I thought you were just someone who was going to steal and clone a passport but I can see you are a much bigger fish than this. You are my kind of man. What you fail to mention is what my percentage from this will be. I'm not looking for exact figures but I do need to know approximately the percentage of the money which will come to me. I'm not being greedy but I really do have the influence to get maximum money out of Igor. I think it is only fair that my percentage reflects this. What would you say to a 50/50 split?

I hope we can trust each other but just in case you plan to discredit me with Igor let me tell you that he has known me much longer than you have known him. We are lovers and he trusts me and confides all kinds of things to me. Who do you think he would believe if you did try and double cross me? Mind you, I am sure it won't come to this. As I said I really think we can get a nice sum of money out of this and we will both be satisfied. I don't have any ideas beyond this but maybe we can do more of this kind of thing. It is all very exciting and I am loving the feeling this is giving me.

I have to go now, Igor is wanting his entertainment for the night.

Elizabeth.

Elizabeth is giving subtle hints that Igor is in fact quite rich - that should get Mat's attention. However she warns Mat not to double cross her and wants her fair share. She's also giving boosting his ego no end and tells him that she is getting thrills out of all this and it is all thanks to Mat. Is she falling for his charms?
pete515
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 3:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mat writes...
Quote:

So how do i unlock Igor's passport and let you be assured that i will not cheat you,what do you want me to do,i cannot send you money now until i get some from Igor,it is just a requirement from the Bank we use to make wire transfer to his account so he needs to send it to the lawyer processing his documents to enable him proceed but like i said,i will not betray you in any way and will send you part of the money we get from Igor,you need to advice how i will do this if you are in Praha or anywhere else,i am in England right now so it will be possible to send money to you via money gram or western union,pls advice.

This method of getting money from Igor is a continuous one that can make you and i rich,let me know what you think or how you want me to keep in touch with you so you will know that i will not cheat you.

Reply soon.

Mat.

What a liar - his IP address shows he is in Nigeria and of course he wouldn't dream of cheating Elizabeth would he?

Slightly naive Elizabeth responds and gives a bit more information about how close she is to Igor....

Quote:
Dear Mat,

Igor came and collected the encrypted scan of his passport just before your latest email turned up. It is a zip file containing the jpeg of his passport. I told him that I was mistaken to be suspicious of this business so presumably he will be sending the required information on to you soon. As regards to my location I travel with Igor as his partner. I started off working in his London branch of Bar Misnitch and now I am his lover for want of a better word.

I understand that you can't send money now but I want to be quite certain that when he does send you money I get my share. I don't have any experience of using money gram or western union so I'll need to think about this. I don't understand the bit about making a wire transfer to his account? You make is sound as if the millions existed but we both know it doesn't. Why don't I just send you his bank details if you need to send money to him?

Elizabeth.

Mat awaits the passport. Now we have really whetted his appetite we want him to sweat a bit..

Quote:
Dear Elizabeth,

He has not sent it to me yet,i wait to receive a detailed email from you soon.

Regards,

Mat.

Quote:
Dearest Mat,

If I know Igor then he is still trying to work out how to use a memory stick. It makes me livid that such a stupid man has made so much money. I don't know if he has told you but he has made all his money by owning bars in Prague and London. He was lucky enough to open these bars just as there was a large influx of East Europeans to England. As a result he made an absolute fortune and that is how I met him.

I have to tell you that receiving your email has brightened up my day enormously. You seem to be a very confident and forceful person - I like that in a man. I think there is much I can learn from you throughout this process and I look forward to doing this thing with you. I thought you were just someone who was going to steal and clone a passport but I can see you are a much bigger fish than this. You are my kind of man. What you fail to mention is what my percentage from this will be. I'm not looking for exact figures but I do need to know approximately the percentage of the money which will come to me. I'm not being greedy but I really do have the influence to get maximum money out of Igor. I think it is only fair that my percentage reflects this. What would you say to a 50/50 split?

I hope we can trust each other but just in case you plan to discredit me with Igor let me tell you that he has known me much longer than you have known him. We are lovers and he trusts me and confides all kinds of things to me. Who do you think he would believe if you did try and double cross me? Mind you, I am sure it won't come to this. As I said I really think we can get a nice sum of money out of this and we will both be satisfied. I don't have any ideas beyond this but maybe we can do more of this kind of thing. It is all very exciting and I am loving the feeling this is giving me.

I have to go now, Igor is wanting his entertainment for the night.

Elizabeth.

Elizabeth denigrates Igor but continues her assertion that he is rich. She also massages Mat's ego a bit, more hints at romance, but (for reasons which will become apparant) still wants to know about her cut of the cake.
Quote:

Dear Elizabeth,

Thank you for writing again.

First is that Igor has sent me his passport which could not open,advice what i need to do,as for Igor i did not know he is so rich and would fall for this,since he has i depend on your to make this work out smoothly and i will discuss with my partners before i can tell you what your percentage will be since this involves others too,not me only.

I believe that as things go on smoothly between us you will go out of your way to connect me to others who we can make good money from too,if Igor is as rich as you want me to believe the we can get more than half 1 million dollars from him in total though the payment does not come at once,it's in stages if he plays along.

You have also caught my fancy and being the kind of woman i love,please tell me more about yourself or send me your telephone number so i can give you a call.

Have a funfilled night.

Mat.

Mat fancies Elizabeth too - what a charmer! Wouldn't be anything to do with the fact that he can sense BIG money though where he gets the figure of half a million from is a mystery. He still can't open the passport (surprise, surprise) but I get the feeling the lure of the big bucks will blind him to the necessity of ever getting this sorted.

Quote:
Dearest Mat,

I received your email. My God, this is so exciting. I love doing this and I want to thank you for introducing me in to this new world of thrills.

Mat, yes Igor is rich but not THAT rich and even he is going to notice the loss of $500,000 and become very suspicious particularly if this is a drawn out thing. I hope I haven't misled you but my estimate is that we should aim for a more conservative figure of £75,000 or so. At todays' rate of exchange this is only around $125,000 but I still think this is a good return for our efforts. However there may be a way of getting more. He has two bank accounts, one for his business and one for himself. I know for a fact he regularly moves large sums of money between the two. If I can get access to these accounts I am sure the figures I quoted earlier could be increased once we work out a way of doing it.

I'm really sorry that the $500,000 figure isn't really possible and I feel very guilty if I implied it was. I hope you can forgive me for this. Probably what is best is if we get the first payment from him and that will give me time to consider what to do vis a vis his bank accounts.

Oh, by the way the password for the zip file is ig0r misnitch. I hope this cements our new found trust and understanding. I have to tell you that you are the most thrilling man I have ever experienced. Do you mind if I ask if you are married or involved with anyone?

Regards

Elizabeth.

Oh no, Elizabeth has fallen for him too!! She has however to curtail Mat's dreams of half a million dollars - he is only worth a quarter of that but even so $125,000 is still not to be sneezed at is it? The password is fake - wonder if he'll care.
Quote:

Hi Elizabeth,

Sorry for my late response,i have been out all day but has been expecting your e-mail.

The figure you quoted as feasible for us to from Igor is good by the time we get to this point we will then see how it goes,the important thing is for Igor to be financially committed to us by agreeing to pay charges that the bank will ask for,this is normally the first money asked for and that is it till we are able to get good money from him,surely a good return for us.

The first payment is usually small,the second bigger and the third?,we can then ask for about 75,000 Pounds,at this time we would have gotten close to a 100,000 Pounds and will see how it goes.

I like to ask here if you did talk about this business with Igor between yesterday and today,if yes i like to know what he told you and if there is any chance of success for us,pls advice,i could still not access Igor's passport again though i told him everything is okay and i am proceeding to the court here in England to obtain the probate of will and the change of ownership of the fund which will grant him right to receive the fund from the bank,the documents should be forwarded to him latest tomorrow evening,my prayer is that Igor plays along.

You also fascinate me so much and i tell you here that i am not married but involved with someone though nothing serious anyway,so what do you think?,i like to see your pictures to have a better picture of you and not to worry,i will put you through with this business ans many more through which we can hit it big,am sure we make a good pair.

Note here that money will not be drawn from Igor's bank account,we will always raise genuine documents from various government office here in the UK demanding for fees and chagres before the fund can be transfered to his account so he will need to get cash from his account and send to us via western union,money gram or through bank account which we will give to him.

Please send me more updates,

Mat.

Looks like £100,000 is acceptable to good ol' Mat. He explains a little bit more about his plans including the possibility of dropping his "non serious" partner and pairing up with Elizabeth. It seems he really is hooked - that's why it is called baiting I suppose.

Elizabeth responds in similar vein
Quote:

Dearest Mat,

I was so relieved to receive your email. My heart was almost bursting today wondering if we could get away with this. I can't tell you what an incredible sexy feeling this whole thing gives me. My adrenaline levels and hormone levels must be going through the roof! This is such a buzz. No, I haven't mentioned anything to Igor, I just gave him the USB stick and let him get on with things. He often keeps his finances secret so he hasn't updated me on anything. I do know however about the business with his bank accounts, you know switching big amounts of money between business and personal. He thinks he is being clever and maybe he is because he hardly pays any taxes as far as I am aware.

I don't know if you wanted me to ask him anything about this but I decided it might be suspicious if I asked him any questions. Was this right or do you want me to probe him on what is happening?

Mat, you may be right about the money we can get from him but we'll have to see. I don't know the fine detail of how you plan to get money from him but my advice is not to spread this out too much. He may have a disregard for money but his patience runs short quickly if he doesn't get what he wants. Don't get me wrong he is usually a sweet guy and generous to a fault but he does associate with some pretty unsavoury characters with his businesses in the bar and nightclub areas. My only other advice is to ensure any documents are convincing. If he has one fault it is his attention to detail when dealing with paperwork.Whether this is to avoid tax I don't know but he does study paperwork thoroughly. Oh, his other fault is his broken English. He honestly thinks his English is brilliant but it is just about OK.

Now, you sexy thing - what kind of photographs do you want? Sorry, I only send out casual photographs until I get to know someone well. Is that the kind of photograph you want or something a little spicier? It can be difficult getting away from Igor for a few hours but I was thinking maybe we could meet in person? Both myself and Igor visit the UK regularly and I'm sure we could arrange something whilst I'm in England. I know you won't be dissappointed when you meet me - if you like brunettes that is.

Lastly, I've checked the password again. Sorry, there was a small error. There is no space in the password - just take the space out and I'm sure it will work.

Please let me know what I can do to help. I have a lot of influence over him and I'm sure you'll find me useful. Mat, you tell me that you can't tell me my percentage in this and that there are other people involved in this. I don't understand. You and I are doing all the work, why does anybody else have to get anything for all our hard work?

Elizabeth.

Elizabeth emphasis's her influence over Igor (music to Mat's ears). Her romantic feelings for Mat are more obvious. She even wants to meet him in person, safe in the knowledge he isn't in England at all but Nigeria. It will be interesting to see how he explains away his reluctance to meet the new love of his life. The password is corrected, though he still won't be able to open the dummy jpeg. It doesn't matter though as he'll never mention it again.

She is of course still a little innocent and wants to know why anyone else should get any of the money. She is also holding the prospect of even bigger money vis a vis the bank accounts. The reason for this will become apparant.

To be continued......
pete515
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 11:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Part 4...

Quote:
Elizabeth,

First i will address the issue of your percentage.

Like i told you earlier,this transaction is in stages and has others involved too,my part is to keep responding to Igor as the woman ill with cancer,someone else will get the all the documentation for the transaction which will be presented to Igor at different stages while another contacts him from the bank,i am sure you do understand my explanation here.

Since you have not spoken to Igor about anything i think it best that you remain silent,i will give you updates at every stage and let you know of any need to talk to Igor about anything,i like you to send me spicier pictures of yourself and a decent one,as for meeting when you come to UK with Igor?,i will not want to risk rather i will send you money to pay your way down to UK on your on once we start getting money from Igor.

Let me read from you urgently.

Mat.

and then..

Quote:
Dear Lizzy,

Moments ago i sent two documents to Igor,the rest will be sent to him tomorrow.

Hope you are good today,

Mat.

Just a bit more about Mat's scheme. Of course he doesn't want to meet with Elizabeth in London, he'd have to make a 1500 mile trip if he did and of course he doesn't want me blabbing to Igor.

Quote:

Hi Mat,

I recieved your email. Sorry it has taken a little time to respond but I didn't want to use the computer whilst Igor was around.

Thanks for the explanation about the percentages. I hadn't realised there were other people involved. I'm sure you have much more experience in this kind of thing than me so I'll leave the details for you to sort out. I'm a good judge of character and I'm sure you will pass on to me a fair percentage of the money we earn.

Don't have any worries about meeting me in England. When we go to England I have a lot more spare time than when we are in Prague. Igor spends a lot of his time at his bar which means I can meet a lot easier there. What do you think? It isn't certain but I think Igor is taking me over to England towards the end of next week. If I get the photograph over to you before then maybe we can meet then? No spicey photograhs (yet) as these are reserved for my very special friends - if you know what I mean. Igor is actually the one who photographed them with his camera!!!

What's happening with Igor? Has he had the document you said you were going to send him? As I told you - make it convincing as he loves his paperwork. I can't wait to see the look on his face when he gets conned. I'm also going to try and look at his bank books so that we have some idea as to his finances and might even be able to use them somehow in the future.

Love and thrills!!

Elizabeth.

You may think I am being uncommonly verbose. It was around this stage an idea was forming. Mat seems very convinced that Igor and Elizabeth are legit. So to keep up the bait I decided to make a special effort on this one. Bear in mind...

1. Mat says he lives in England (not true).
2. Mat hasn't really promised Elizabeth her fair share from the scam.
3. There is a budding romance in the air.
4. Elizabeth has been dropping hints about vast sums of money in Igor's bank accounts.

What would happen if... Elizabeth "steals" the Western Union payments when they are eventually demanded (Igor is so stupid he would get his girlfriend/lover to help fill out the forms). She then arranges 2 air tickets for her and Mat to spend a fabulous romantic, once in a lifetime holiday on safari somewhere? She has also gotten a bank draft from Igor's bank accounts with enough money for them to spend the next few years in luxury. Of course Mat won't be able to travel on the airplane (let him explain that one) but coincidentally the safari camp will be within travelling distance from Nigeria. Will he travel? This is the first time I've tried this so it'll be hit and miss whether it works and no doubt an experienced safari baiter would be a help.

Anyway back to the story....

Quote:
Hi Elizbeth,

I have not received response to my email from you,i hope you are ok,everything is good so far.

Mat.

Yes, I'd been too busy with Igor's correspondence with Mat - cementing his role as a mugu.

Quote:
Dear Mat,

Not to worry. Igor had grabbed the PC this morning. I assume it was something to do with what you sent him but I didn't bother him. I just let him get on with things. Of course, I can make the odd casual enquiry if you want me to but I'd rather keep this in reserve and not make him suspicious. You can guarantee that if there is anything technical needed doing then he will eventually ask me to sort it out for him.

If it was you who caused him to be at the computer most of this morning then I hope you are not going to be too conservative in what you were asking. of him.

He is hogging the computer a fair amount at the moment which makes getting any substantial time on it difficult. We are either at home or at the clubs he owns running his businesses. I suppose I might be able to get to an internet cafe or something to get the photograph scanned which I promised. After all I'm not a slave here but at the same time if I am around he is more likely to come to me if he needs something doing to forward this business.

I know he is planning for something as he has been going to the bank quite a lot too. I think he is moving money between his business and personal accounts but I'm not sure why yet - probably just to avoid tax but it might be something deeper.

I have really missed writing to you. I don't know why but you create a sense of excitement and just thinking of you gives me a real buzz. I don't even know what you look like but I feel I know you already and what I know I like. Igor still hasn't confirmed what we are doing later this week so I don't know if we'll be able to meet in London or not. Whatever, I want to see you at some stage and fully express my feelings towards you and the happiness I've known since stumbling on to this. But for the moment we'll just have to play it by ear. Regardless of how this turns out I'm going to need a nice holiday to recharge my batteries as despite the fact I'm enjoying all the excitement it is also a little draining.

Love.

Elizabeth.

Just a few more hints at romance and money and a warning that she is thinking about her next holiday (wonder if she'll pick a safari camp?). My explanation about the lack of photo is a bit lame but I daresay I can send a pic of a celebrity sometime and he won't know.

Quote:

Dear Lizzy,

Nice reading from you again,contents of your mail are noted,i just sent Igor the final documents minutes ago,he will need to contact the bank tomorrow,his ability to follow the bank's directive will determine if we will get money out of him or not,will keep you posted.

Pls make sure Igor does not stumble on our communication,it will be detrimental to this business.

Mat.

And that's where we are. I'm not sure I like being called Lizzy (so common) but I don't want to upset him now. This morning Igor moved on to the next part of the scam of sending the fake documents prepared by Mat to the fake bank. Let's see how much the bank wants. Whatever if it is too small it won't be good enough. We have to have a decent amount involved in order to make it worthwhile for Elizabeth to steal the Western Union payment and Igor's bank books.
Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just want to say: I'm loving this! Such brilliant ideas of yours.

I can't wait to read the next installment! Very Happy

It is your first time to use western union so therefore none can blame you. It is always like this at the first experience. - Yes lad, and at the second, and the third... you'll see.

I don't want to guess the number - But, lad, isn't that the best fun to be had with MoneyGram reference numbers?
pete515
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks! Once again I'll cut out the trust-winning emails in the bait. So on to Part 5...

Mat has finally got his act together and sent his dodgy documents to Igor complete with his pilfered lawyer logo stamped with copyright messages which don't belong to him etc.

Quote:

Mr. Igor Misnitch,

The date of the probate is not a problem at all,it is usually done that way to give us the advantage in case of any delay,the transaction can be finished between 3-5 working days if you respond very well to the Bank.

Attached to this E-mail is the last copy of the documents i obtained from the court in your name,all you need to do now is to forward the documents to the bank (First Bank London) through their e-mail address: info@f*******s.co.uk your message should be addressed to the Bank Manager for immediate release of the fund herein to your bank account details which you must forward to him.

Revert your discussion with the bank to me,you may call my direct telephone number below if you need clarification from me,you can call me anytime of the day,ensure that you do the needful to see the fund of Mrs. Annete Mills get into your bank account as soon as possible because she reposes so much trust and confidence in you from what she told me about you.

The reason Mrs. Mills wants you to handle this is because she believes you are a good woman and a dedicated christian,i asked how she knows you are a nice woman and she told me that she was a teacher and knows how to identify a good and honest person by reading their emails or when she hears their voice,i do believe her in this,also she says she beileves people from your part of the world need more care because people from here are well taken care of,please do not dissappoint Mrs. Mills or she may have more problem with her health,i can testity to you that she is so passionate about you and your family and your ability to deliver the use of the fund as she directed,i am sure she will also allow you use some of the money to help yourself/family too.

Ensure that you always keep her updated about all that is going on so she will be rest assured that all is going accordingly.

Yours faithfully,

Barrister Mat Oto (QC)
OTO CHAMBERS

Well, at least he should get Igor's gender right! I have no idea if this is Mat's idea of verifying if Igor is reading what he writes though probably not as I don't think he is that clever. Nonetheless, nobody calls Igor a woman! This is a big insult to a proud Czech man.

Quote:
I is of Igor Misntich. I want say thaat this much good and that i write to First Bank so that i do of what you tell me do. I send to you a copy of what i write to first bank. I happy that pobate date is good and i thank you for this explantion thing. I not very happy that you call me woman. This is big insult. woman is thing of man and it not right that you say i woman. Woman job is to serve man and to do bid and to cook and to please and to be of child and it not good that you think i of low status when i not. This not so of mrasanettemillss as she haf honor and is venerble and wise but even so i say you i is man of proud family (bless name of father) and wnat to you to know of this thing. I haf the noet of phone number which is of necessary to phone and i say to you this is good. I now write mrsannettemilllss and say her ggood things.

Meanwhile..
Quote:

Dear Mat,

I am down at an internet cafe at the moment. I can't believe it but there is some guy next to me blatantly viewing porn for all to see!

Igor hasn't mentioned anything to me about what he is doing. Believe me though, providing the bank stuff looks legitimate I don't think we'll have any problems getting money out of him.

I hope you had a good night too. Igor and I went to his bar as it was a special night (some kind of Czech festival) and we had a real fun time both at the bar and after. He was 'splashing the cash' a bit and being a bit of a party animal. Sometimes I feel a little guilty about getting this money out of him but as I keep telling you he can afford it. Any qualms I get are more than compensated by the excitement of all this. If we do get together after this we could do this time and time again. I tell you I don't know how you deal with the anticipation and waiting. For me at the moment it isn't just about the money its the thrill of it all. This kind of thing is better than sex!!!!!!!

Speaking of sex, the guy viewing the porn has suddenly gotten all coy and doing things you shouldn't be doing in public. I don't use these places very often and now I remember why. What a sleazeball and I've had enough.

Better get back to the house.

Love

Elizabeth.

Elizabeth is at a sleazy internet cafe - probably where Mat is too.
Quote:

OTO CHAMBERS (QC)
INTERNATIONAL LAWYER AND HUMAN RIGHTS PRACTITIONER
18a,CANADA SQUARE,ESSEX ENGLAND.

Mr. Igor Misnitch,

I tender apology for reffering to you as a woman,it was an error doing this as i did not intend to insult you,i hope you accept my apology.
I am in receipt of your update regarding your contact with the Bank,above all i am happy at your promptness meaning we can conclude this within a few days,please let me know whatever the Bank asks of you before your compliance.

Yours faithfully,

Barrister Mat Oto (QC)
OTO CHAMBERS

Mat apologises for his mistake.

Elizabeth finally gets round to sending a photograph - a rather gorgeous photograph of a minor American actress. Mat seems to like it though.

Quote:
Dearest Mat,

Hey sexy boy, you caught me alone for a few minutes. Look forward to hearing what is happening and if I can help in anyway. Don't forget that I am still expecting my percentage at the end of all this.

Like I promised here is the photograph I said I would send to you. Hope you like it. I'd love to see one of you sometime.

Elizabeth.

Quote:

Elizabeth,

You are a bomb,your percentage is assured once everything goes well,i need to take you straight away on bed when i am able to meet you.

Let's keep our fingers crossed sexxy girl.

Mat.

I think the photograph did the trick. I'm still waiting on the inevitable fee for the bank documents. Presumably special effort is going to be made due to the sums involved and the confidence that Mat has that the characters are genuine. Whatever they won't be good enough and we'll want an increase in the initial fee (to make it more convincing when Elizabeth steals the money transfer(s) to fund her holiday with Mat.
pete515
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 9:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It has been a slow week. The official explanation (from the lad) is that he was having network problems (probably the tin can broke in the internet cafe he uses). I'm inclined to believe him as he used the same excuse to both my characters. I'm still hoping to chop him (courtesy of Elizabeth) and safari him but looks like it will have to be in the New Year.

Anyway here are this weeks edited highlights. Elizabeth starts off by wanting to raise the money transfer fee and flattering dorkhead Mat.

Quote:

Dearest Mat,

Thanks for the compliment. I can visualise people when I write to them and I bet you're a real catch yourself.

Igor has been to the bank quite a lot the past couple of days, at least I am assuming that's where he is going because he is taking his bank books with him. Since I hadn't heard from you for a little while I decided to check his mail whilst he was out. This all seems to be going pretty well as far as I can tell but I have to tell you he will probably require a proper invoice for the money you are requesting. Also £1625 is much too small an amount to ask for. Ask for around £5000 to start off with, give him a better invoice and it will be easy money. His grandfather died last year and he forked out nearly £10,000 (equivalent) on getting the inheritence paid to him and didn't bat an eyelid. His grandfather left him the family estate which had been seized by the communists but has now been returned. The estate was worth around CZK 20,000,000 so he knows what the going rate is for these things.

Do you think we will get this thing done before Christmas? I was hoping to have a bit of spare cash to spend on Christmas prezzies for myself. So, you'll be in France for Christmas. Lucky you. It would have been wonderful if I could have joined you for a few days but it looks like I'll be spending it in Prague. Igor decided not to go to England because of all the problems with BA threatening to strike. He didn't want to be stranded in England over the Christmas period so we'll probably be enjoying ourselves in freezing cold Prague! I'm only kidding. Prague is really nice and gets quite lively. Maybe I'll get the chance to relax a little but I'll be thinking of you and all the money we'll be getting out of this.

Love and kisses.

Elizabeth.

Mat (and his fake bank) have written to Igor with some cobbled together forms.

Quote:
Mr. Igor Misnitch,

I did receive your mail today,i was at the Bank on Saturday and today to know from the Bank why they have not contacted you in respect of transfering the fund to you,the Bank officials told me they are having technical problems with their server due to the upgrading they are going through,they apologised and gave me a form which they said you should fill and return to them with the requirement within 72hrs so they can proceed with the transfer of fund to your Bank account if you are able to meet their requirements.

I attach a copy of the form to you now,please fill it correctly and return to me with the Administrative charges indicated on the form.

Yours faithfully,

Barrister Mat Oto (QC)

Of course I don't want to fill in his stupid form. I'm not sure but he might be able to check its authenticity. If he wants HIS form filled in then he has to fill in one of mine first.

Quote:
is of Igor Misnitch and i write you. I want say you that you haf gif to me form of which i need compete. Today i go my bank which is of name
Česká spořitelna
I say them that you send very big money to account and they say why this. They say why you not send with banker draft or banker chech and i say you say you send direct to account. I say them again is very big money. They say if big money then is neceary for you to fill in form stating why you send more than Czech finance limit. I say them, how do this and they say if send via banc account then is law that you fill in Czech Bank form. I say this not good as it delay thing but they say is law. I therefire say them that i send you this law form as you is lawyer and understand these thing. But they only haf form of Czech langage and not English which is not in branch. So they send away to big branc for English version of form for account transfer and they gif me very soon. It delay and i sorry but this because you not send in way of bank draft or bank chech. I send form you soon when get english form from bank.

By now I am giving up on the idea of getting him on Safari for Christmas. He has told Elizabeth he is going to France and I'm inclined to believe him (though thorough liar he is I don't know why).
Quote:

Mr. Igor Misnitch,

There is no problem Igor,send me the form in English as soon as it is ready but we must make it fast,i will suggest if we can make use of your Bank account in London since you have big Bar here,it will make it faster.

Also i want you to send the Bank Administrative Charges to me via western union money transfer with the correctly filled form of the Bank which i gave you so i can proceed to make the payment to hasten the process.

Yours faithfully,

Barrister Mat Oto (QC)

I bet he is beginning to regret sending me his form as it is just going to slow everything down. No doubt he want to "make it fast" else he won't get paid before Christmas. To make things worse Igor can't get the English form to send him and he also weighs in about why the fee is so cheap.
Quote:

I is of Igor Misnitch and I write you. I speak man at bank and he tell me that form is only of Czech in local branch. He tell me that form of English is possible but haf to be order from central hed office as this is legal blinding form and is important there no mistale. I also write dear lady mrsannetemillsss and i send her best wish thing. It sad she ill so is important we not curse her health bur for only good reason. I also tell her that I not understand why is 1625. I want do this proper which mean i want All fee thing. When grandfather die after estate claim from stinking communist it too big money but fee cost near 8000. and you say is 1625. Why this? Is necessary to invoice so is i know all is good and include in money bill thing. if fee is of 1625 it seem something wrong or not all include.

Mat explains his dastardly plan.
Quote:

Elizabeth,

I wanted to send you an email this morning but the internet connection was very slow and could not even open any page.

How are you today?,fine i hope,there's no word from you,just checking on you to let you know all is going well at this moment as i am waiting on Igor to make the first payment,Igor has been to his bank yesterday where he has begun to process how to receive the fund from here,i want you to keep an eye on him and inform me of anything necessary.

The GBP1625 is only a start off point just to get Igor committed bigger amounts will be requested from him that you will even ask me to be easy on him,we only want his committment and he will pay till he gets broke,i am hoping that we will be in money before the xmas,if this is possible then i will invite you to France for a few days of familiarization and probably wild sexual experience with me,i will also teach you some things you need to know about this transaction,just do your best to keep an eye on Igor and let me known what happens,let me ask here does western union and Money Gram operate in Prague?.

I will keep you abreast of all development and trust you will receive your share of any money that comes in from Igor and hope we meet soon.

Regards,

Mat.

Mat fancies himself doesn't he? The only wild sexual experience he is going to get is with himself. For anyone who questions the morality of baiting these scumbags note what Mat has written "he will pay till he gets broke". Nice eh? Igor's never done anything to him.

By now, Christmas safari is definitely out of the question so I'll just need to string him along until the New Year. However Mat is getting impatient and tries to explain why his fee is only £1625.
Quote:

Mr. Igor Misnitch,

Everything is in order and there is no problem,i had to offset most of the cost myself at the Court for processing of the documents,it is for this reason you are paying so little to the Bank which is only for the Administrative charges,i paid over £6,000 on the directives of Mrs. Mills so as not to bother you,i will accept if you wish to re-imburse me all i paid for on your behalf,this is the true situation.

However,i want you to send tomorrow through Western Union or moneyGram the Bank Administrative charge of £1,625 so i can pay it to the Bank on Saturday morning,then the transfer of fund to your Bank account will be completed after you send the form from your Bank to me.

The information to send the sum of £1,625 is as stated below:

Name: Mat Oto
Destination: London-UK
Test Question: Who
Answer: Annete

Send me the MTCN number as soon as you have sent the money so i can pick it up and finalize with the Bank.

We must do this quickly to avoid any delay as i told you i will be going on holiday to France with my family,i am only waiting for the finalization of this transaction before proceeding on holiday,please expedite action in this regard.

Yours faithfully,

Barrister Mat Oto (QC)

Igor still thinks he is being charged too little!! Mat says he paid £6000 out of his own pocket so Igor will have to compensate him in the initial WU payment.

Quote:
I is of Igor Misnitch. I profundly and humbly apoligise that I not write proper to you. I thought i do this but now i see I write only to Sherlyhancock who is of First Bank. I teel her that you haf paid part of bil yourself which not right. You barrster not bank man so why you do this? I want to do right first time which mean I want all done well. I haf also say they that they need know bank detal for of to send 16.5M USD but this they not knwo. This because they pay by account and we need excchange forms which is one from my bank and one from their bank. I tell you that bank still not haf english form so this delay thing. I soruy that bank is slow but is legal thing and you know that legal thing is impartent. It to be done right.

Elizabeth wades in - tomorrow she will tell Mat that he should claim the £6000 he allegedly paid and that will make Igor happy.
Quote:

Dearest Mat,

Hi there lover boy. I got your email but it has been real hard to write back, Christmas is so busy for us at the bar and getting spare time isn't easy. I know Igor has been getting your emails but I don't know what is happening lately. Tomorrow he is going to church (he is Czech orthodox) so I should be able to read his emails and catch up with things. I'm a bit dissappointed that we haven't got the money out of him yet - at least I'm assuming you haven't received anything yet. If you had you'd have written yes?

As for your questions about Western Union and Moneygram. Yes, we certainly have Moneygram but Western Union is handled by a Czech version - it is a franchise or something and not really Western Union though they use their network. At least that is how I remember it.

I'd love to meet in France, it would be so romantic and sexy (wild sex suits me fine). When are you there?

Must dash, it is the last Saturday before Christmas and the bar will be packed with people. Igor will expect me there.

Elizabeth.

Oh and poor Mrs Mills is hanging on for dear life so that her dying wish of giving Igor all her money can be fulfilled.
Quote:

Beloved Igor,

I am happy for the update from you,yeah it's Christmas here too,i thought i would have been ok now but the doctors say i will not survive this illness so i have to be confined to the hospital bed receiving treatment and hope God will heal me from this illness.

Please write Barr. Mat and ask him to go to the bank to check why the delay,i want you to receive this money before i die so the bank will not sit on it,i will also write the lawyer myself.

Have a good night,

Annete.

More to follow.......
pete515
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 8:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is still ongoing and though there has been quite a lot of correspondence there is no real reason to show the detail of the emails Basically I've managed a few successes in:-

1. Getting Mat to agree a delay in payment over Christmas
2. Getting the initial payment increased to £7625 - a much better incentive for Elizabeth to chop the payment and book a safari for herself and Mat.
3. Dropping hints about the amount of money in Igor's bank account which Elizabeth will invite Mat to share with her.

There is no doubt Mat is convinced of the authenticity of all this and I'm hopeful I can get Mat "on the move" in the New Year. I'm going to have to investigate about the SSC but if anyone has any experience in doing these things properly I'm welcome to advice.
pete515
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

pete515 wrote:
This is still ongoing and though there has been quite a lot of correspondence there is no real reason to show the detail of the emails Basically I've managed a few successes in:-

1. Getting Mat to agree a delay in payment over Christmas
2. Getting the initial payment increased to £7625 - a much better incentive for Elizabeth to chop the payment and book a safari for herself and Mat.
3. Dropping hints about the amount of money in Igor's bank account which Elizabeth will invite Mat to share with her.

There is no doubt Mat is convinced of the authenticity of all this and I'm hopeful I can get Mat "on the move" in the New Year. I'm going to have to investigate about the SSC but if anyone has any experience in doing these things properly I'm welcome to advice.

OK, Christmas and New Year correspondence to Mat and Mrs Mills have just been stalling the actual payment (and subsequent chop by Elizabeth). With the New Year it is time to start preparing and reinforcing the bait again. Here is today's correspondence.
Quote:
Hi Lizzy,

Sorry for the delayed response,i won't let you down babygirl,all i am waiting for now is that Igor makes the payment so i can meet you up now you are in the UK,i will wait for your pictures as promised and will update you once there is s positive news from Igor.

Mat.

God, what a creep. He still wants dirty photographs, some chance, but the tone of his email reinforces my belief he suspects nothing.
Quote:
Mr. Igor Misnitch

Thank you for your e-mails,as you know i am still in France on holiday with my family and we are really having a lot of fun,i am only waiting for your good news before i cut short my holiday here.

Please do not wait till i am back you can make the payment to me and i will be back as soon as you do this,remember the need to make everything fast so that we can get the Dradt sent to you urgently and without any delay.

I say a happy news year here.

Yours faithfully,

Barrister Mat Oto (QC)

Quote:
I is of Igor Misnitch and i write. I say to frend barrster Mat that yes is of today that I pay money for fee. Is you reutnr from France or is you now of england. I not want to stop barrster Mat haf proper holiday with family and i not aware that bank is ready to issu draft. I not here from bank for long time and i not know why this is. I watn now to finish this thing quick so is dear lady happy before she die.

Igor will be paying the money. Unfortunately he also wrote to the bank to confirm all is ready and the email was not delivered. I daresay that will be a hiccup. You may ask why I am making this payment a little difficult. Well two reasons, the more problems the more likely and believable it will be when Elizabeth chops him and flees to SSC. Second, I like raising the little gits hopes and then dashing them.

Quote:
Dearest Mat,

I hope you had a great Christmas. Mine was so boring being stuck with Igor though New Years Eve was a real gas.

Look, what are you doing? Igor has gone out for the afternoon and has taken a sum of cash with him. I assume this is for the fees we are going to get. However I read his email. Who the hell are First Bank? Igor has written to them and I've just noticed the address has bounced. Please reinstate this address as I think he is expecting a reply from them real soon so that he can disclose the fee number.

Love and kisses

Elizabeth.

Elizabeth alerts Mat that Igor's email to First Bank has bounced.
Quote:
Mr. Igor Misnitch,

Thank you,before i left for my holiday i already finalised with Sherryl Hancock as to the issuance of the Draft,she promised that the Bank will get the Draft ready within 48hrs after they receive the full Administrative charges from us as such i expect you to have made the payment via western union today in my name as promised by you then i will be on my way back to England tomorrow to cash the fund and finalize with the Bank.

If you have made the payment in my name as i directed you do urgently forward the payment details to me by e-mail to day so i can leave France early tomorrow morning for England,i am not happy about the delay from your side as it make everthing to drag for long,i received information from the Bank today saying you contacted them and Sherryl Hancock told me the delay is from you not the Bank so they do not know why you wrote them when you have not sent the Administrative charges to them,you need to make sure the Bank receives the money before you make contact with them again otherwise they will see you as not being serious,i assure you there is no problem with the Bank because i am in constant communication with Sherryl Hancock by telephone and she promised to expedite action once Administrative fee is ready from me.

Please forward a copy of your letter to the Bank to me.

Please get back to me urgently.

Yours faithfully,

Barrister Mat Oto (QC)

Mat wants to push this along and sounds a bit desparate. However, nobody accuses Igor of being "not serious" or slow so....
Quote:
I is of Igor Misnitch and i read. I want tell you that I already do thing of which you ask. I make in 3 pay thing which is of 2500 and 2500 and 2625 which is 7625 of which we agree. I also tell you that is of england curency of pounds. Why you make big fuss at me and say i delay thing. Is my fault that you go France, is not so? Is my fault that it Christmas and New Yeer and there many holiday, is not so? You then say me that you not happy well i say you that i not happy ether. Is my money from dear lady mrsanettemilllsss and not of you so why you not happy. You just barrster and you do job not write moany letter. I want warn you that mrsanetemillsss haf already dizmiss bad aturney as he not do job good and he fly awayto mayaysia when important bizness thing is due. I tell barrster Mat that he must not suffa same fat as what mrsanettemillsss choose for aturney so i not want moany letter from you saying is all me when i do all thing. You send me moany letter and i not happy of this and i now tell mrsanetemilllsss that you send moany letter. Delay thing iss not me as i write to bank today and ask sheryl handcock if all good. i get email say to me she not there. i show you now.
Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:

[email protected]

Technical details of permanent failure:
DNS Error: Domain name not found

----- Original message -----

MIME-Version: 1.0
Received: by 10.216.87.12 with SMTP id x12mr364939wee.48.1262789354519; Wed,
06 Jan 2010 06:49:14 -0800 (PST)
In-Reply-To: <[email protected]>
References: <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 6 Jan 2010 14:49:14 +0000
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: Administrative Charges
To: [email protected]
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary=
0016e6d7e0a9e6fd20047c800e38

what meann all this and why she not phone me if she phone you. I watn quick thing of this as i do all now but this not look good that you moany and sheryl handcock not speak or write me. Why she talk you on holiday but she not talk me.

And Elizabeth weighs in too.
Quote:
Dearest Mat,

Igor has just left the flat and he did not look pleased. He said he was going to the Bar Misnitch in order to drink. This is not a good sign as he only drinks when he is angry. I said I would join him in 15 minutes or so so that gives me the opportunity to find the email you asked about. Here it is:-

"I is of Igor Misnitch. I write to sherryl hancock of first bank and i say you that i hear from barrster Mat who is in France. When he return from France he want me to send all fee thing and then you send banker draft for dear lady mesannettemillsss and i coleect. I want you confirm all now good and your ready to do this thing. Barrster Mat and me want thing done quick as it delay due to his holiday and is now important. I ask of you to tell me all good and you ready for this thing."

Look Mat, I have to tell you that the email was not delivered. Why not for heaven's sake? I told you that Igor likes to double check these things so you need to sort this out and reassure him somehow. I also read the other emails today. It looks to me that you have intentionally or unintentionally belittled him. Look, English people like us and Czech people are different. If there is one thing you must not do that is to insult his family or question his competence. I don't want to risk anything after all this effort so please be a little courteous. I know his English is crap but don't take that as a sign of stupidity.

Mat, I'm sorry that I had to write like this. I am just so keen to get this thing done and settled and then to meet you. I'll probably even take a proper holiday after the rubbish Christmas break in Prague. I am going out soon to try and eek out some information from Igor. Don't worry I won't be obvious but it is best he is calm.

My love Mat, I am fairly certain that Igor went to the money office this afternoon which wasn't easy given the weather. Unfortunately he is using the same jacket for his evening out at the Bar Misnitch as he used this afternoon. If there are any receipts or anything then they are still in that jacket. I am going to have to rush now but I will check whether the fee money has been withdrawn from his bank account. Fortunately I do have access to these books as they are kept in the flat.

Mat, we are so close. I love you and I want us to succeed. I then want to meet up with you and screw you silly. Oh, and by the way HAPPY NEW YEAR.

Love

Elizabeth.

Ahh, how sweet. I can only hope that Mat swallows his pride and sends a grovelling apology to Igor so that he can get the MTCNs and spend wild nights of passion with Elizabeth (not very likely as he lives in Nigeria).
pete515
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Anyone who has been following this knows I had very high hopes of a safari on this one. I'm not sure if I have blown it but here is the latest correspondence with Barrster Mat and mrsanetemillsss and Igor and Elizabeth.

I'm going to skip a bit of correspondence as regards to method and location of payment and leap on to the story to date.

Igor sends some good news to Mat.
Quote:

I is of Igor Misnitch and i write. I say to frend barrster Mat that yes is of today that I pay money for fee. Is you reutnr from France or is you now of england. I not want to stop barrster Mat haf proper holiday with family and i not aware that bank is ready to issu draft. I not here from btransaction transaction ank for long time and i not know why this is. I watn now to finish this thing quick so is dear lady happy before she die.

Mat still hasn't got the actual numbers and is becoming impatient.
Quote:

Mr. Igor Misnitch,

Thank you,before i left for my holiday i already finalised with Sherryl Hancock as to the issuance of the Draft,she promised that the Bank will get the Draft ready within 48hrs after they receive the full Administrative charges from us as such i expect you to have made the payment via western union today in my name as promised by you then i will be on my way back to England tomorrow to cash the fund and finalize with the Bank.

If you have made the payment in my name as i directed you do urgently forward the payment details to me by e-mail to day so i can leave France early tomorrow morning for England,i am not happy about the delay from your side as it make everthing to drag for long,i received information from the Bank today saying you contacted them and Sherryl Hancock told me the delay is from you not the Bank so they do not know why you wrote them when you have not sent the Administrative charges to them,you need to make sure the Bank receives the money before you make contact with them again otherwise they will see you as not being serious,i assure you there is no problem with the Bank because i am in constant communication with Sherryl Hancock by telephone and she promised to expedite action once Administrative fee is ready from me.

Please forward a copy of your letter to the Bank to me.transaction

Please get back to me urgently.

Yours faithfully,

Barrister Mat Oto (QC)
OTO CHAMBERS

At last - Igor sends some numbers (skipped a few exchanges to get here)
Quote:

I is of Igor Misnitch and i rite you. I happy that you not insult me but i worry that you not repsect me as in time past you call me woman. I read all say and i say YES i too want finalize quick. I say again is not my fault that you take holiday and that chistmas come. I now tell you that if you speak to sherryl handcock and she good then i is good to. We now all ready to do thing as i haf made payment of 7625 as you tell me. I phone you this morning and it no work. I not unnerstand why num ber 009447006057988 not work as i want tell you what you ask me tell you. As is not possible to talk on pone i tell you number in email. The number of which you ask is 71209424/10 which is of 2500 and 86393752/10 which is of 2500 and 49981761/10 which is of 2625. I now want you phone me to tell that all is good and that sherryl handcock is good too and we now get money for dear lady mrsannetemillsss.

Igor Misnitch (bless name of family

Mat has been given what he thinks is a WU set of numbers. In fact I sent him fake Moneygram MTCN with /10 (the year) appended.

Quote:
Mr. Igor Misnitch,

I received the Western Union MTCN numbers you sent to me,please confirm to me again the sender"s name,tomorrow morning i will cut short my holiday in France and fly to England to finalize everything with the Bank,i have contacted Sherryl Hancock to write you.

Igor,there is no way i will insult you cause i am a very polite and decent man,you probably did not understand me,all i want is for the success of this transaction and to avoid any delay so you can receive and start using the fund early as directed by Mrs. Mills nothing more,i want you to know that i owe you all my loyalty as a friend of Mrs. Mills,a honorable woman.

My telephone number is not on because i am in far away France,i will call you as soon as i am back to England tomorrow or today from France if you send me your telephone number in good time.

Please confirm to me the above information i asked from you,also send me a telephone number to reach you in England.

Yours faithfully,

Barrister Mat Oto (QC)
OTO CHAMBERS
Tel/Fax: 00944-7006-057-988

Mat tells Igor they aren't valid WU numbers. No that's because they are Moneygram numbers with a /10 added (the year).
Quote:

Mr. Igor Misnitch,

Now i tracked the money on the Western Union website with the information you sent to me but there was no positive report showing you sent the money therefore i want you to send me the information as stated below:

SENDER"S NAMES:
MTCN NUMBERS:
RECEIVER"S NAMES STATED:
WHERE DID YOU SEND THE MONEY FROM:

With the questions above answered i will be able to track the fund properly as i need to be sure you before i return to England tomorrow,you may also send me copies of the payment receipt from western union by scanned email attachment.

Yours faithfully,

Barrister Mat Oto (QC)

Igor confuses the issue even more.

Quote:
I is of Igor Misnitch. I do as you tell and i put money of 7625 to make for of fee payment. i want to tell you of all you ask which is as I rite now. 1 is of Igor Misnitch which is blessed name of father and family. 2 is of 3 numbers because i send in tree things which is what you ask for me to do. Is many number of which is on forms but I sAy again that 71209424 of 2500 and 86393752 of 2500 and 49981761 of 2625. 3 is of mrsanettemilllsss which is name of dear lady for whoom we do this thing. 4 is Traffelgar square post office of london in wc1. You say me that you want copid payment thing and i say you that is necccessary for to do scan thing for this. I say that YES is good but is best if frend of Igor Misnitch (bless name of father) do this as is knowligalbe about scan thing. You want me do this or you not want do this thing. i wait now for to unnerstand weather you collect or want scan thing.

Quote:

Mr. Igor Misnitch,

Thank you Igor for your prompt reply,i hope to fly to England tomorrow but i am a bit confused now because i do not know if you sent the fees through Western Union Money Transfer or MoneyGram,please confirm.

Also the first payment numbers you sent to me contains ten digits while the recent one contains eight digits,can you explain to me why this?,i will be happy if you can send me a scanned copy of the payment receipts very early as it will make everything clear and easy for me to receive the money,you can go to a library to scan the payment receipts you have with you.

Igor please ensure that you send me scanned copies before 10am tomorrow morning.

Yours faithfully,

Barrister Mat Oto (QC)

Meanwhile Mat is asking Elizabeth to sort out the numbers.
Quote:

Dear Lizzy,

I hope you are good today.

It is important to update you of recent development,Igor send me payment numbers to receive the fees but i tracked it and could not locate the fund online,initially he sent me 10 digit numbers all ending with /10 which is not normal again he sent me same numbers without /10 at the end thereby making them 8 digit numbers which indicates the payment was made via MoneyGram,i need a confirmation to be sure before i ask the receiver to go get the fund.

Please check and see if you can help out.

I hope you are not longer down cause of what i said to you in anger,i do still love you baby girl.

Mat.

Elizabeth doesn't know and is still the doting innocent.

Quote:
Dearest Mat,

I was so pleased that you decided to agree to continue with this matter. I was so worried that you were going to throw away our good work to date. I understand perfectly that you were a little pissed when you wrote your original email. We all get a little stressed at times and all of us need to let off a little steam. Believe me though darling Mat, stress is the last thing you'll be feeling when we finally meet. I can guarantee the sex of your life, providing you can promise the same thing to me lover boy! I want an uninhibited lover and something tells me you are the man to give it to me.

Mat, I don't quite understand the bit about the payment numbers. I am afraid he hasn't allowed me the opportunity to see the payment forms yet. He left the flat around 90 minutes ago saying he wanted to go to the library which is why I have access to the PC. This is worrying as he can't read English books very well and I am scared he might be going there to check up on you or something. It is some time I have been to the library myself but could it be he is going to check your name on the electoral role or something? I know it isn't likely but I can't think of any other reason he would go there. When he comes back I'll try and judge his mood to see if he is unhappy about anything. This is driving me mad with anticipation but at the same time it is all rather exciting too. I'll stop writing now, I also want to catch up on the correspondence between you and him to see if there is anything in that which will help us.

Darling, just let me say again that we should both put aside any misunderstandings between us. I still have lovely sexy feelings for you and can't wait until we meet in person.

Love

Elizabeth.

I'll skip a few exchanges again. Suffice to say the snow in the UK delayed things yet again. By now Igor has to return to Prague leaving Elizabeth in England with the bulging bank account. Igor still can't get the receipts scanned at the library and I was hoping Mat would suggest Igor's friend (Elizabeth) do it. He never requested this but Elizabeth gets sight of the receipts at last and lets Mat know.

First naieve Elizabeth wonders why Igor has been going to the library.
Quote:

Dearest Mat,

Thanks so much for the email. I'm surprised he went to a library to make the copies of the forms as he has a scanner here. My best guess is that he still can't quite understand how to use the scanner properly, I am a little surprised he hasn't asked me to scan the forms for him like he did for the passport.

If you are trying to get back from France I don't need to tell you how bad the snow is at the moment. It is more than likely that the library was closed together with many of the airports and of course the disruption to Chunnel Link services. What a country - a few inches of snow and everything falls to pieces Wink I hope you make it back to the UK without too many problems. I'll be thinking about you.

Love

Elizabeth.

As hoped Mat pooh poohs Elizabeth's fears which reinforces the fact that Elizabeth and Igor can't be in cohorts.
Quote:
Thank you Lizzy,

Igor is sure keeping our transaction a secret from you coupled with the fact he does not know how to use the scanner but do not worry about that,the ultimate is that we get the money and also be together as one,i promise you this.

Igor will go to the library again today to scan the payment forms.

Mat.

Elizabeth sympathises with Mat and promises lots of sex to him
Quote:

Dearest Mat,

Igor has been hogging the PC at the flat so I told him I was going out to get some shopping. As you know the snow has caused lots of people to start hoarding food basics as if we were going to be rationed or something. Anyway I am down at the internet cafe for a few minutes on the pretext of getting some milk and bread.

I hate the fact that Igor is not telling me anything about this. He thinks he is getting a multi million pound fortune and he hasn't told me about it. It will make the reward of getting his money so much sweeter. I think he is flying back to Prague soon which may be why he is so busy on the internet and phone. Anyway, I won't be going with him as I have intimated to him that I'd like to see my mother and wish her a Happy New Year whilst I am here. She lives in Exeter which gives me a good excuse not to travel back with him. By the time he has gone we should have his money and we'll be able to meet up freely. Now the REALLY good news. I have checked the savings books he keeps. He has moved a whole lot of money from the business account to the personal account. It is obvious he made a stack of money over the past month and is moving the money to avoid paying tax. Once he has gone back to Prague it should be relatively easy to withdraw the money. However, let's not get our hopes up too high or worry about this at the moment. We should wait until we get the other money first and then think about getting much more out of him.

You write such sweet sexy things to me. We are going to have the time of our lives soon.

Love

Elizabeth.

Mat asks about Elizabeth's nationality.
Quote:

Dear Lizzy,

Thank you my love for all you have been,i promise you a good reward both financially and emotionally,i hope to give you good news about the money,by the way i like to know your nationality you do not write like someone from Ceczh,are you?,i am waiting for Igor to send me the forms today to enable me get the money he sent.

Please send me more sexy or nude pics of you.

Love,

Mat.

I've already told him her history and she is English. Nonetheless this is a good opportunity to reinforce her story and confirm Igor is still fiddling about at the library.
Quote:
Dearest Mat,

I look forward to my "good reward", bet it will be wonderful Wink

Igor went out this afternoon and he got back from wherever he went at around 19:00. He had drink on his breath which is not a good sign. He spent a little time on the PC and has now gone to bed early. From what I can make out he had problems getting the scan he wanted and was talking about a "Matka nad" (a not very polite Czech work which means 'idiot') a lot. I couldn't quite make out what happened, he gets quite incoherent at times, but I gather it was something to do with the librarian he met. Mat, this is so damned frustrating for me so I went through his coat and looked at the receipts myself. There are 3 of them worth around £7600 give or take a few pounds. Look, he is going back to Prague tomorrow evening and he expects me to join him on Friday. Can't I just send you the original receipts or something and then we don't have to wait for Igor to get the damned things scanned? I am getting impatient with this and just wish we could collect some of the money we are due. Since he is probably going to be asleep for the rest of the night I'll also look in his email and see what he has been writing as verbally he has been very secretive about this.

My lovely Mat, I don't know why you would think I am Czech, my mother lives in Exeter for heavens sake! (LOL). I thought I told you that I met Igor when I became a hostess at his London club. The rest as they say is history. He took a shine to me around a year ago and we have been "companions" since then.

As regards to the photographs, I am going to tease you a little bit. I am attaching a photograph taken for my hostess work - hope you like it Where are the REAL spicey ones? Well, lover boy, I'll let you take whatever photographs you want when we meet and enjoy each other (yes, yes, yes, I can't wait much longer!!!!!).

Love

Elizabeth.

OK, another leap forward. Igor has gone back to Prague without sending the scans and Elizabeth siezes her chance.

Quote:
Dear Mat,

I have brilliant news. WE HAVE THE MONEY!!!!

I am so excited and couldn't wait to tell you the news. Now, here is the full story. Igor went back to Prague last night but before he went I managed to check the numbers on the Money Gram receipts. I wrote them down and compared them to the numbers he gave you in the email he sent you. I can't believe how simple the explanation is of why the numbers he gave you were wrong. He is not English, he is Czech. Like many areas of mainland Europe they write the 7's differently (with a bar through the middle). Because he made the payment in England where the 7's are standard he mistook the 7's on the form as 1's. For example the number he gave as 71209424 was really 77209424. Once I viewed the receipts it was obvous what he'd done.

Anyway the REALLY good news is that I was able to pick up the 3 Money Grams myself! You wouldn't believe how easy it was. I didn't have to show the original receipts or anything, I just gave them the numbers and told them I was picking up the money on behalf of Mrs Anette Mills and signed. Because of the sum involved I asked them to pay me by cheque which is what they did. Now comes the really, REALLY exciting bit. Igor left his personal cheque book with me to which I am a co-signee. The account had over £175,000 in it because of all the money he moved in to it from his business account. As a result as well as getting the £7625 in cash I withdrew nearly £150,000 from his bank account too. Well not quite withdrew as I asked for the money by non-transferable BD which will take a day or two. Nevertheless, in a couple of days when I get the BD we will be very rich. The real peach is that Igor daren't tell the police he has had the money stolen else he will be in very deep trouble with the tax people for moving the money between the accounts.

Dear Mat, you must be so proud of me that I did this on my own. We can have a very comfortable few years spending this money and it was all because of my lovely, adorable Mat. I have arranged a very, very special treat for both of us. Hopefully you will be getting the details sent to you via email in the next day or so. All I can say is that you should meet me at Heathrow Airport on Friday for the trip of a lifetime and be prepared for 2 weeks of mad and wild sex. Whilst we are away we can split the money though since I did a lot of the work I think 50/50 is fair which is around £80,000 each. So, lover boy, get prepared for the time of your life.

We did it!! I love you for this and can't wait to see you on Friday so that by Saturday we can cement our love in a more physical way. This kind of life is brilliant and I'm sure we can think of ways of doing something similar if you want but to be honest I'd just rather spend what he now have.

Mat, please, please say you can come on the trip I have arranged. I have paid for all the air fares plus the accommodation where we will be staying. All I need is you.

Elizabeth.

Meanwhile Igor has managed a rather blurred receipt (courtesy of the MG generator) and sent it to Mat.
Quote:

I is of Igor Misnitch and i write you. I say again tha i is very sory that it take little time to get scan thing. Today in Praha i go to internat shop and i say man that i want scan thing. He do scan thing for me and he put on discette thing which man in libray not do. This becase we good and helpfal people of Czech Republic. I now send of you one of scan thing and i want ask you to say me if this what you want. If it whaty you want i then send other scan of whcih man in internet shop do for me. If is good i also write to sheryl handcock and dear lady mrsanetemillsss and say them that all is good yes? I say again i is sorry it is not done quck but this becuse of libray man and snow which close libray to.

No response to either Igor or Elizabeth so Elizabeth writes again.
Quote:
Dearest Mat,

I have more news for you. That little surprise I had for you, well it is now all arranged. I just got the confirmation through this morning. For me this is going to be the trip of a lifetime and there is only one thing I need now to make the whole thing perfect - YOU, you sexy beast.

I used some of the money from Igor's money transfer to book us a 2 week trip to a luxury Safari camp. Yes, I know it is a little extravegant but the cost is pretty insignificant now that we have the money from his personal bank account too. We can spend the next couple of years doing nothing but enjoying ourselves and living a life of hedonism. Sounds good yeah?

Anyway, I have booked our tickets and flights, business class of course, to the Safafi camp which is located in a place called Yankari. Don't worry though, the Safari camp runs complimentary transport to pick up its clients. Here is the web page which shows the camp.

http://simbasafaricamp.webs.com/index.htm

Doesn't it look absolutely gorgeous? We can spend the day sightseeing and the nights having a good time with each other. I can't wait to meet you my darling Mat. We can also sort out how to share the rest of the money whilst we are there.

I know it is short notice but we need to meet at the Lufthansa check in counter, Heathrow Airport Terminal 3 (Business class section) at around 05:30 on Saturday 16 January for the flight to Abuja via Frankfurt - sorry about the early flight time. The flight number is LH4743 and I have the air tickets via e-tickets so we just need to turn up and go. Just bring your passport, some suitable clothing (I guess it will be quite hot at the camp) and your sexy self. Once we get to Abuja we will be picked up by the safari people and taken to the camp.

I am getting so thrilled just thinking about the next 2 weeks. Believe me, the times we will spend at the camp will just be the forerunner of the fun times we are going to have together.

Lots and lots of love.

Elizabeth.

PS. I'll check Igor's email today and see what he is up to.

PPS. Hope you like my attached photograph. You get the REAL thing this weekend.

Still no reply so again Elizabeth tries to get a reply.
Quote:

Hey Mat,

Did you get my previous emails? Are you OK for Saturday?

Love.

Elizabeth.

One more attempt to get Mat to join Elizabeth on safari.
Quote:
Dearest Mat,

I am still waiting to hear from you. We are all booked in at the Simba Camp and I'm expecting you at the airport tomorrow. I've booked it for 2 people not just me you know!!

Mat, I've also looked at Igor's email today. I don't understand why you are writing to him still and there is certainly no point in going to Money Gram, as I told you I have already collected the money so they aren't going to pay out twice are they? Where do you think I got the money for the holiday for us for heaven's sake? I hope you aren't trying to ease me out of the equation by going behind my back. I'm sure this isn't so but just in case I have added some filters to Igor's email which means all your emails will now go to his 'Spam' box. He doesn't have the technical know how to look there.

Mat, I hope our love and trust still exist. That is why I booked us this dream holiday together. If however you don't want to join me then no hard feelings. After all I have the Money Gram fees and the money I got from his bank account and I'm sure I'll enjoy spending it. He won't even notice the money is gone from his account until he gets back to the flat in England and notices the withdrawal. As for the Money Gram you'll never be able to prove to him that it was me who collected the money and not you.

If I see you tomorrow then brilliant otherwise I have to assume you don't love me as you promised.

Kisses.

Elizabeth.

Eventually this evening Mat writes to Igor in his Mrs Annette Mills persona.
Quote:

Beloved Igor,

what is going on between you and barrister Mat ? him just write me mail now telling that you are not serious man, that you did not send any fee that him when to money game fine-out that you give him fluke control number? what is going on please can you tall me is a lie.

Annete Mills

He is obviously fishing for news and Igor protests his innocence.
Quote:
I is of Igor Misnitch. I not know why he write tis thing to you. What this mean i is not serious man? I go back to Czech Republic to city of Praha and i send him copy of scan thing recept of which he ask. I ask him if is OK and he not reply me. If is OK then i tell him i send 2 more recept which is of fee but i telll you again he not reply me. I sned on wenesday night as this fact i know because i go Praha on tuesday and not able to do scan thing until wenesday. I tell barrster Mat that i sorry it late and it bring shame to me but he not reply. He not write me at all and he not tell me if scan is good or no. My dear lady mrsanetemilllssss I say you that this bring big wory to you when you is very ill and this not good. I say again i do as barrster Mat ask and i not know why he moan you as you not to wory as it make you more ill. It nessary for barrster Mat to say thing to me else i not know why he moan. I tell you as God my witniss that barrster Mat haf not wrote to me since 11 janary which is 4 day ago and is when i still in london and he in france. Is maybe posible that he still in france and therefour not able to use moneygam as he say. This guess but i not know as he never tell me what wrong. Dear lady mrsanetemilllsss i not sure what i meant do now. i do all that ask of me and it still not do fee thing which is nessary for which to ensure money from you. I is very sory but i do all and i say again barrster Mat not rite me.

He also writes to Elizabeth at long last.
Quote:

Lizzy,

You are the one who betrayed me by getting the money without my permission,you were meant to confirm and send me the correct numbers but you claimed to have received the money from Money Gram which is all a lie as much as i know because you do not have the ID to do so,Money Gram will not pay you on behalf of Mrs. Mills,i know there operation more than you so stop deceiving me,am not a kid.

If you actually booked for any holiday and made flight reservations,it will be best you send me proofs of that,i do not know which country the resort is but i can pay my way there is you are able to show proof of all you claimed to have done on my behalf,also give me a number to call you and your mum"s address in Exeter so i can locate you myself,then i will believe you.

The truth remains to be seen.

Mat

Despite Elizabeth's warnings that she is intercepting Igor's emails he does write to Igor again - maybe in desperation.
Quote:

Beloved Igor,

what is going on between you and barrister Mat ? him just write me mail now telling that you are not serious man, that you did not send any fee that him when to money game fine-out that you give him fluke control number? what is going on please can you tall me is a lie.

Annete Mills

OK, a time to reflect. Despite his protestations I am not convinced that Mat truely believes Elizabeth and Igor aren't genuine. I've obviously fouled up my explanation about the Moneygram chop but he intimates he may still be prepared to go on safari and "pay his own way".

The next email may make or break the safari. Elizabeth has to be defiant but not chop Mat totally if she is to rescue this. Here is the email I have come up with and just sent.
Quote:

Hello Mat,

What an extraoridinary email. I don't know why you are so annoyed with me. I offered to split the money 50/50 with you and even went as far as paying for a terrific holiday for both of us. If you don't want to see me then I will have the holiday and incidentally the money on my own. I wish it could have been different but that's life - at least I'm the one with the cash not you.

You say you are not a kid, well Mat, I mean this without malice, don't behave like one. I have had quite enough of pandering to Igor's demands for the past year without putting up with your outbursts too. Grow up. If you'd have had any sense you'd have taken the 50% I would have given you, we'd have had 2 weeks of each others company and had a terrific holiday too. If you want to chuck it all away that is your problem not mine. Don't think I haven't been reading your emails to Igor. They all went to his 'Spam' box as I told you they would and they've been permanently deleted by me. He'll never know you have written to him.

I won't wait for you when I fly out tomorrow as it is obvious you aren't going to turn up. This is a real pity as we could have had a great time at Yankari (it is in Nigeria by the way). We could have had 2 weeks of hedonism together with the luxury of staying at the Simba camp and seeing the animals. Now I'll just have to "cope" on my own - shouldn't be difficult with all that money coming my way.

I have to be at the airport tomorrow, it is an early flight and I want to get some sleep tonight. I'm not going to fart arse around scanning air tickets to you at this time of night. If you really want to still meet you will just have to contact me when I get to Yankari - they have internet access there.

Sorry, you took this so badly.

Elizabeth.

PS. I don't think it would be very wise giving you my mum's address in Exeter. You never know who may visit her when I'm away.

And that's where we are. My instinct tells me I've blown this but the next few days will tell.
pete515
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

STOP PRESS.

I have just received the following response from Mat. Obviously I am not going to reply until Elizabeth gets to the Simba Safari Camp. Looks like the situation has been saved. Any advice from experienced safari people more than welcome at this point!!

Quote:
Lizzy,

You did not give me your telephone number and home address in Exeter,send me an email when you get to Yankari and a number to reach you so i can call and meet you up.

Mat.
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 3:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

God I hope he travels! I lurvvve 5imba, I have a lad on the way there as I type Twisted Evil

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic