SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Today's chuckle

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 5:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mugu who gave up on me three months ago is upset, but he's back with some more mangled colloquialisms.

Quote:
Attn:Customer xxxxxxx,

The sum of USD$66M only will be transfer into your account after the processing of all relevant legal documents with your name as the bona-fide beneficiary, the transfer will be made by telegraphic Transfer (T/T), confirm able in 3 working days.As will receive this fees,

This you have delicately kept inflectional as the banking law state’s , I quote , every valid draft payment or wire transfer or otherwise be accompany with useful, description, defile, vial information of person individual, company as the case my be for uqctimacy, proceed of payment to any to whom the payment stipulate Nigeria and international banking law section 68 {c} of 1999 . all the principal involved person shall have the original paper including the final beneficiary {e}You are requested to confirm your local bankers.

Suppose, you are not try to be a father-xmas impostors to whom you have associated yourself in the past and fail, your payment of twenty five POINT five M. USD is effective . with form 48, as I have cleared this point to you . or do you want a refund , which I shall be oblige to do.

Suffice it to say, xxxxx , you have made me a liar for sometime now. I was and am the only GOVERNOR of central bank of Nigeria C.B.N more so I have reviewed both fail and past a lot of importance attached to this payment , as I shall be complied to wash off my hands from this payment immediately a power of attorney is send to me, through my fax not less them today , as the payment exercise commence through fax massage to London.

Mind you, that another development came up by one Mr. Anyia to whom you made a payment of [usd$8500 }. This is view of the investigation made by the task force of the bank on this ,it was confirm that your phone and fax number where distributed to impostors, which , will explain, as you will call my office NO +234 8037 452662 by 5:30p.m Nigeria time your snowball attitude of pie negotiation with impostors and C. B. N officials should be stopped , as you would receive this funds after you have comply with order 7 of the C.B.N condition.

FORWARD TO ME AND ALSO TO {C.B.N} ATTORNEY :
ATTORNEY NAME : Mohammed Nda
Email address :[email protected]

FULL NAMES:
CONTACT ADDRESS:
TELEPHONE NUMBER:
YOUR INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT OR ID :
ACCOUNT INFORMATION :
SO THAT I WILL PUT IT IN YOUR FILE, BECAUSE YOUR FILE IS EMPTY

Thanks and may the Almighty Lord be with you and your beloved family.

Regards.
Lamido Sanusi,
C.B.N GOVERNOR

I'm going to ask him for a refund of the Templar order, to be delivered by an African, not a European swallow. Laughing

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
Jammy
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 8:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Shocked

You baited him as Santa Clause?

Published Bait: The Miseducation of Chief Mrs Watusi FBI Mrs
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 9:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Actually, it was a complete straight-bait. He came up with all of this on his own. Laughing

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
justicebdone
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 9:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

SSA . . . you beat his brain to the point he thinks your Santa, AWESOME, lol

F****** d*** motherf***** if you really sent the f****** money why don't you send the f****** control number at once cos I don't really have the time to f*** around with you anymore....you messed up my own Chritsmas too. Nathan "The Potty Mouth" Hitman

If you dont know you are now the Company Police. The Annoyed Check Lad

BACK the ATTACK
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic