SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lad Claims He Got My Money?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Bait It Up
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 6:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

One lad contacted me pretending he knew I had been scammed in the past and wanted to help me rectify the problem. (Slimeball). Anyway, I didn't put much effort into him as I had other baits going, so I just kind of pretended to be an idiot and mentioned how a some guy had tried to scam me but I didn't send him money. I've just been dragging this conversation along with no real direction, then he finally asked for the money to be wired. (Surprise, surprise). So I told him I would send it, and made up a fake Moneygram number for him to pick it up. Couple days go by and I don't hear from him, so I email him asking if he got the money okay. His response?

Quote:
Dear *My Character*,

Yes we have received the money you sent and we are working on the transfer.

Regards

What?? Where is he going with this? I am sure I will find out soon, as I JUST received his email. I just can't think of why he would tell me he got the money when he clearly did not. Anyone know?
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 7:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Rule number one, lads lie.

Rule number two, when in doubt, see rule number one.

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
Caligula
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 7:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Happened to me too a while back. About a week later the lad came back to me and said that there was an unforseen problem. Perfect opportunity to start a discussion. Just go with the flow, and await the next money request..

Going Gold?
Post scripts at scamwarners!
Kill a fake site today!
Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 7:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Your Lad probably suspects that somebody else (maybe from the same internet café) has picked up the money you sent. Therefore, if he told you that he had not received it, and you went back to MoneyGram to check what had happened - he believes you would be told that it has been picked up. And then you would think either that he has got it but is lying to you, or that MoneyGram is a very unsafe way to send money. And you would never use it again - and may never speak to him again.

BUT .... if he tells you that he has received it, then, in a week or two or whenever, he can ask you for more money - a further fee to be paid, or something. And you will, he thinks, happily go off to MoneyGram again, and send him more money .... and this time he'll get it.

The great news is: he truly believes you sent the money. Therefore he might hang around forever, waiting and hoping for some more. You may have a good long-term Lad there. One of my Lads (a Love Lad who will have been baited for one year tomorrow) has now claimed to have received the sent money on THREE separate occasions. He is expecting some more money next week. Unfortunately for him, it will be the New Year before my character gets to Western Union. I wonder whether he'll claim to receive the non-existent money for the fourth time?

It is your first time to use western union so therefore none can blame you. It is always like this at the first experience. - Yes lad, and at the second, and the third... you'll see.

I don't want to guess the number - But, lad, isn't that the best fun to be had with MoneyGram reference numbers?
windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 9:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

What you have there is a face saving exercise. Your lad went to the bank (or sent his minion) and got a telling off for trying to pass fake info to collect.

They mostly come back with some whine or other, about being embarrassed or made to look foolish in the bank. The pompous ones just play along so they can feel big in their trousers.

Don't be surprised if you don't hear from him again.

If it's LADS you want. GoTo: http://www.yopmail.com/
and sign in with either ladmail or kentbrockman
Jonas Parker
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 5:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My mentor's "G0mer B0yz" chopped $4800 from my current bait and sent the "barrister" an email in pidgin informing him of the fact. The barrister emails me that he's received the money and has done the necessary paperwork as requested, and I get another character step into the bait looking for me to send $10000 to a bank account in Hong Kong to "reopen the dormant account". The bank account information goes to Alan and the lad now has Homeland Security forms to fill out. Never a dull moment, though I feel like I'm always writing one half of a "soap opera" script...

pablo
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 3:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

One possible other explaination is that the lad did recieve money and got his scams mixed up. In small amount scams he may have a regular cash flow.

Feliz Navidad

p.
thud419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 5:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My lad decided that he'd ignore the failed transfer and catch the next.
Quote:
Thank you very much for the information, through what you sent to me I have been able to contact the bank for the wrong payment they make for the fund and the bank has paid it back.

Unfortunately the next didn't go to plan either.
Quote:
this information you sent to me i dont know anything about it because i am not in Abuja, i am in Lagos and that is the direction i gave to you when i sent the information of the reciever to you, i am dissapointed by this news which you give to me and this is what happend last time i have to use my money to pay for the work

Of course I queried that (anything to waste time.)
Quote:
i got the money after making all the problems with the bank which cost me more that the money you sent so i will not try that this time

I love smart lads.

I did not f**k your wife in any way -- Nike Akanbi
I don't know what else to do or do I continue filling and filling forms. -- Barr. Koloti
you has been dribbling me up and down but I will show some thing you have never seen before, I think you breath air wait and see. -- Sand Timer Barr. Cole
Cellphone x14
United States x 0.25 won from Reaper in a sucker's bet

Hello Kitty! pony Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts x several
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic