SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

So I just joined this site thanks to some advise on halo 3

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
CrabKicker
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 6:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

fourms..

A benefiting massage
DEAR FRIEND,

I AM THE MANAGER OF BILL AND EXCHANGE AT THE FOREIGN REMITTANCE

A benefiting massage
DEAR FRIEND,

I AM THE MANAGER OF BILL AND EXCHANGE AT THE FOREIGN REMITTANCE
DEPARTMENT OF THE AFRICAN BANK.
IN MY DEPARTMENT WE DISCOVERED AN ABANDONED SUM OF U.S$10.5 M DOLLARS (TEN POINT FIVE MILLION USD) IN AN ACCOUNT THAT BELONGS TO ONE OF OUR FOREIGN CUSTOMER WHO DIED WITH HIS ENTIRE FAMILY DURING THE IRAQ WAR IN 2006.

SINCE WE GOT INFORMATION ABOUT HIS DEATH, WE HAVE BEEN EXPECTING HIS NEXT OF KIN TO COME OVER AND CLAIM HIS MONEY BECAUSE WE CANNOT RELEASE IT UNLESS SOME BODY APPLIES FOR IT AS NEXT OF KIN OR RELATION TO THE DECEASED AS INDICATED IN OUR BANKING GUIDELINES AND LAWS, BUT UNFORTUNATELY WE LEARNED THAT ALL HIS SUPPOSED NEXT OF KIN OR RELATION DIED ALONGSIDE WITH HIM AT THE IRAQ WAR LEAVING NOBODY BEHIND FOR THE CLAIM.

IT IS THEREFORE UPON THIS DISCOVERY, I NOW DECIDED TO MAKE THIS BUSINESS PROPOSAL TO YOU AND RELEASE THE MONEY TO YOU AS THE NEXT OF KIN OR RELATION TO THE DECEASED FOR SAFETY AND SUBSEQUENT DISBURSEMENT SINCE NOBODY IS COMING FOR IT AND I DON'T WANT THIS MONEY TO GO INTO THE BANK TREASURY AS UNCLAIMED BILL THE BANKING LAW AND GUIDINE HERE STIPULATES THAT IF SUCH MONEY REMAINED UNCLAIMED AFTER FOUR YEARS, THE MONEY WILL BE TRANSFERRED INTO THE BANK AS UNCLAIMED BILL .

THEREFORE AGREE THAT 40% OF THIS MONEY WILL BE FOR YOU AS FOREIGNER PARTNER, IN RESPECT TO THE PROVISION OF A FOREIGN ACCOUNT, 10% WILL BE SET ASIDE FOR EXPENSES INCURED DURING THE BUSINESS AND 50% WOULD BE FOR ME. THERE AFTER I WILL VISIT YOUR COUNTRY FOR DISBURSEMENT ACCORDING TO THE PERCENTAGES INDICATED. THEREFORE, TO ENABLE THE IMMEDIATE TRANSFER OF THIS FUND TO YOU AS ARRANGED, YOU MUST APPLY FIRST TO THE BANK AS RELATION OR NEXT OF KIN OF THE DECEASED INDICATING YOUR BANK NAME, YOUR BANK ACCOUNT NUMBER, YOUR PRIVATE TELEPHONE AND FAX NUMBER FOR EASY AND EFFECTIVE COMMUNICATION AND LOCATION WHERE IN THE MONEY WILL BE REMITTED.

I WILL NOT FAIL TO BRING TO YOUR NOTICE THAT THIS TRANSACTION IS HITCH-FREE AND THAT YOU SHOULD NOT ENTERTAIN ANY ATOM OF FEAR AS ALL REQUIRED ARRANGEMENTS HAVE BEEN MADE FOR THE TRANSFER.

PLS IF YOU ARE NOT INTERESTED IN THIS TRANSACTION JUST DELETE MY MESSAGE FROM BOX AND DO NOT REPLY BACK OK.

TRUSTING TO HEAR FROM YOU IMMEDIATELY.

YOURS FAITHFULLY,

MR MEDENA ALIU.

LOL this was the e mail..

I have started to reply with threads about tv plots seeing how long this man or robot will catch on I started with the plot of lost.. wating for his reply..
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 10:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Shocked Lost has a plot? Confused

Seriously, welcome to Eater, CrabKicker. I hope you read stickies and heed the advice to bait safely - anonymous, IP-stripping email, all fake details, etc. If you get stuck, post your questions here, and several experienced members will argue about the answer. Wink Or you can sign up for a mentor and get (more or less) consistent advice.

Happy baiting!

Safari Stanley's Christmas Adventure 2008 - Lagos to Abuja - massbait
auguste
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 8:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ lost has a plot. hidden somewhere. Nobody found it yet, its LOST...
I know , but in my defense , its monday morning, i haven't slept much and i'm supposed to work. with the other 4 people that are here, out of 30 that should be here.
A bit more on topic : get a fake / ip-stripped email adress. Alot of people who jump right in haven't heard about safe baiting.
My bet is also that he will never catch on its a tv plot.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic