SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

This guy needs attention

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
psychicbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 9:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^
A pack of hungry wolves?
Where is your dognapper? St Petersburg? Very Happy
Surely being used as a 'sparring partner' to train fighting dogs is ugly enough.

Sand Timer x 3
Thanks to the Fae!
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 11:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey, I like that! Snook3ms will be trained to be a pit fighter. I don't think that Snoon3ms stands a chance.

He-who-shall-not-be-named is ruthless. Absolutely ruthless. And, on a side note, so is Eliza. Very Happy

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 12:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I responded to him with the wrong email account, yup, I used the previous character's account by mistake. I told him I didn't understand what the email was about. I don't think he really noticed because I got this.

Quote:
Dear Robert

I can communicate more with you this afternoon this email. I have to leave right now. i have already ship the puppy to you Thank you for responding - I am thrilled.

Rev.

Oh goody. Laughing I sent him this back:

Quote:
Wonderful. Thank Mr. and Mr. Bello for their help.

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
dogbait
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 12:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't have a clue what this lad is talking about;

Sorry having a little problem with my email address because i do not have any contact with Mr. xxxxxxxxx i have not instructed any one to collect money from you so advise you that you should contact me at my personal emaill address at [email protected] please i ask that you try to pay atleast contact me at [email protected] .. do get back to me soonest the address

I just want my puppy - what could be simpler ?

Mr Wang
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 12:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The poor guy is so busy with his church that he's obviously going somewhat insane. So slap him silly Laughing

Closed lad accounts x 3ish?
woody999
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 12:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm crushed the puppy was not shipped

Quote:
i do not have money to ship the puppy to you i could have because i understand whats happond was my fault ok now can understand how so kindly make use of the payment correctly and send me an email at this persional addree and please do not contact any any email there are lot of spam hackers that is online do not reply them so i will advice you to come up with some money to ship this puppy to you

Poor lads need a story board so they can keep their stories straight. Laughing

I have a feeling that WU will probably fail again because of a spam hacker.

"YOU NEED SOME DOCTOR" Barrister Peter Paul

I dont know who is lieing ,either you or F3lcha1r

is annoying to watch my email for a whole day and not read from you-
>178 Closed lad accounts x 200 Goat Easter Egg Purple Flower x2
United StatesNigeriaSpainUnited KingdomChinaGhanaUnited NationsThailandFilipino flagCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyMalaysiaSouth AfricaCanadaBeninRussiaFranceCayman IslandsLuxembourg
Ivory CoastBurkina FasoPortugalUnited Arab EmiratesTogoMexican FlagNetherlandsAustraliaIndonesiaSwitzerlandItalySenegalTurkeyJapanGibraltar
Peru : sri lanka : USVI : Oman x 5816
Cellphone x 45 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x2
Mr Wang
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 12:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I sent him a random insult and got this gem from him:
Quote:
MY FATHER DIED JUST WHEN I WAS BORN AND MY MOTHER HAVE ALREADY DIED IN MY HAND LAST 7 YEARS AGO SO STOP ALL THIS AND LETS FORGET ABOUT THE MONEY YOU HAVE COLLECT YOU HAVE ALREADY FORSTRATED MY LIFE ANOUF

He may think the insult came from "he who must not be named" so I'll leave him be from my mass insult account.

Closed lad accounts x 3ish?
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 1:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I just sent him a nasty chopper email to his current email address. Looks like he'll probably have an aneurysm shortly.

Quote:
HAU FAR MISTER MAN BASTARD GOAT FUCKER WIT NO FUTURE.

HAU DEY UR ASHEWO KOBO KOBO MOMMA TODAY? DEY E STILL LIVIN FOR DI CARDBOARD BOX FOR ONITSHA SELLIN AM STINKIN UNWASHED TOTO FO MEK MONI FO KEEP U OUT OF KIRIKIRI OR ARO HOSPITAL FOR ABEOKUTA?

UNA KOLOMENTAL BOI MEK CLIFFORD ORJI SEEM LAIK FREN FO POOR NA HUNGRI CHURCH RAT.

TEL UR MOMMA E DON NO FUTURE AS ASHEWO CUZ AM TOTO LOOK LAIK MR MAN BABOON YANSH .MEK UR MOMMA HAPPY DIS MOMMA DAY NA USE FIREHOSES FO CLEAN DI STINKIN TOTO HOLE E MAKES MONI WIT. I DEY SURE U GO FIND SONTIN FO EAT AS WELL WELL, COCKROACHES RATS MICE AN SPIDERS LIVIN FOR DAT ROTTIN NA SMELLIN CAVE.

SEND MAI REGARDS FO UR SISTAS TOO. SOON DIA TOTOS GO BI AS WIDE AS TRUCK TIRES NA EVRI MAN WEY VISITS GO NEED DI LADDER FO CLIMB OUT .

MAY AMADIOHA STRIKE U DEAD WEN U DEY SLEEPIN .FOR 14 DAYS OF RECEIVIN DIS CURSE U GO SURELY DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE.

pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
ScoobyDon't
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 6:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've still not got as far as chopping him due to delaying but I reckon before the week ends it's inevitable. So, what are the names of the characters people have used to chop him so far? I'd like to keep some consistency going.

Incidentally he's sending me 2 dogs - ner, ner!

Closed lad accounts x5
Safari Afua, The Worried Girl - Accra, Ghana to Cotonou, Benin. "Am very tired and i need to go have some rest. I don't think i will go out tomorrow." Thanks Blah!
woody999
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 2:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I sent Rev a large file of image noise with an error message and received the following.

Quote:
Thanks for the payment its wonderfull to hear from you with The western union reciept form you send so i will like to lets you know that the form you send did not display clearly so i was on anble to see the money control number ok now did you know the Money Transfer Control Number (MTCN) send it to me by email so i can able to confirm your payment and i will ship the puppy to you first thing tommorrow moning.

Edit: to add that he doesn't know it yet but the payment has already been picked up Laughing

United StatesNigeriaSpainUnited KingdomChinaGhanaUnited NationsThailandFilipino flagCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyMalaysiaSouth AfricaCanadaBeninRussiaFranceCayman IslandsLuxembourg
Ivory CoastBurkina FasoPortugalUnited Arab EmiratesTogoMexican FlagNetherlandsAustraliaIndonesiaSwitzerlandItalySenegalTurkeyJapanGibraltar
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 2:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He's back on the hook, I asked him why I have not received the puppy and he basically told me he got chopped. Laughing

woody999
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 8:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He is still with me Very Happy

Quote:
Thanks for your email now that you have provide all the informations on the payment i will be ship my puppy to you first thing tomorrow moning because i know that you are going to take care of my puppy so i am going to call you right now to thank you please feel free to pick up my call when call you ok

God Bless

45 minutes later
Quote:
Hello again Ms xxxxxx

I did track the the mtcn control number and its saying the numbers are not correct and i called you somany times but some reasons you are not picking up my calls so go check on the reciept again and send me the corect mtcn control number ok i need all this finalized today

I replied that the numbers are correct so there must be another problem Laughing

Badgerbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 8:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ scam a lot - did you mention you think this may be a multi lad format? I got email from my boi that read completely different from the last 8 or so! I think I went up the food chain when I said I wanted to donate to the synagogue ($2000). What was the name of your chopper again? I'd love to borrow him.

-----------
Closed lad accounts x13 Goat Easter Egg Mortar x3 x4 Elite Ninja Team Member

We are Karma's soldiers.
<a href="/forum/donate.php">Mugu Gold</a>

I must be cruel, only to be kind:
Thus bad begins and worse remains behind.
-Hamlet, scene iv

psychicbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 4:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm baiting Rev2, offered to donate 1,000 euros to his church and am being kept at arm's length for the moment.

Sand Timer x 3
Thanks to the Fae!
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 3:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm using . That's the real name of a scammer I have been torturing for the last year.

Badgerbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 8:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

0sinor will be choppin'...

-----------
Closed lad accounts x13 Goat Easter Egg Mortar x3 x4 Elite Ninja Team Member

We are Karma's soldiers.
<a href="/forum/donate.php">Mugu Gold</a>

I must be cruel, only to be kind:
Thus bad begins and worse remains behind.
-Hamlet, scene iv

woody999
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 8:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nothing seems to be working for the Rev. Laughing I sent him a screen shot of WU showing the money was ready to be picked up and he replies:
Quote:
I did track the money on WU websites and its saying W0131 We do not have an order with the provided information. Please verify your information and click Check Status. and i gues you track in there your self if you found available for pick up by the reciever then i advice you contact the western union may be the money was sent to another destination and fixe it right ok

Hmmm - Maybe it got chopped again Laughing Laughing

sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 8:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just sent him a new payment via Mike Tango Charlie November S3cure. Let's see how long it takes him to figure it out. Oh wait, I chose the "frustrate" option.

psychicbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 1:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The revH1nds never contacted 'me', but I've been in touch with rev2.
I've offered a donation of a thousand euros to his church and asked for a bank account number for t@x d3ducti0n. I did this after he confessed he himself didn't have a bank account, but the church did.
Of course I believed that.

After a fortnight of to-ing and fro-ing suddenly the lad answers me this morning in amazingly bad English demanding I send the donation by W3st3rn.
I thought it was time for a mild slap, an explanation of Spanish t@x laws and a repeat on the request.

This will go on til til his patience runs out, after which point I'm contemplating a s3cur1ty modality, but want to know if it's already been done to this lad (rev2).

Sand Timer x 3
Thanks to the Fae!
ScoobyDon't
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 7:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He sent me an email with the WU info on. I don't think he'll like my reply..

Quote:
Dear Mr Akh1gbe,

I have sent the money and look forward to hearing from you regarding the despatch of the puppies. I was very sorry to hear of the Reverend's accident and hope that he is well again soon.

Thankyou again,

I pasted his WU info to the bottom of my email but changed the payee name to Mr Akh1gbe and the answer to the security question was changed to U***** B****.

Closed lad accounts x5
Safari Afua, The Worried Girl - Accra, Ghana to Cotonou, Benin. "Am very tired and i need to go have some rest. I don't think i will go out tomorrow." Thanks Blah!
psychicbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 7:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've received a curt message saying my money isn't needed. Very Happy

So I've answered saying I have a relative who'd like to be a missionary and think this sounds like just the right church for him- could they send me more details, please?

Sand Timer x 3
Thanks to the Fae!
woody999
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 8:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The poor Rev is having a rough time Laughing the WU information was not correct. Today I went to WU and was told the money had already been picked up.

Rev B. H responds to the news:

Quote:
i will go to the western union tomorrow to confirm this informations i hope the money should be there so the only questinon i have for you is that when you got to the western they attend to you doe they told you the name of the receiver and the location where the money was picked up? of the money they said that was already bead picked up

woody999
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And now confution Laughing
Quote:
ms <snip> it seems you are putting confution here you said you make a payment of 300 on 16 of december just after whats us*** b**** did to us The western union says the money have already been picked up since on the 14 on december this hole is comming from you now i hope you still want my puppy because i trusted you and now i can still trust you so tell me whats is going on over therei am waiting ok

Maybe he is confuted

woody999
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 5:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The good rev has been chopped again so I asked for a bank account for security. No way - he calls on the phone saying that he does not have access to a bank accdount as he is not there on business Question phone call cut off and no return call so maybe he ran out of phone credit.

Received this email right after the phone call. This gang must work around the clock Very Happy

Quote:
Thank you for all your help my puppy is doing great and i will also include you in our prayers so we have concluded that you kindly get the money gram payment then so that we can be able to present the money to the shipping company here and the puppy will be ship to you in the next 24 hours.one more thing do not have any contact with anybody inregard of the payment to ship my puppy to you ok i will call you and you will send the information to me via text message so that to make sure the money gets to me with no problem this time thanks for your understanding

psychicbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 12:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ I think it must be, woody.
I've received two messages from r3v2 this morning, one in pidgin excusing his previous rudeness and expressing an interest in welcoming my nephew as a missionary for their church in Africa. This could be fun. Twisted Evil

TO which I replied that he couldn't have given me a better Christmas present and that I'm upping the donation to 2,000, the conditions being what I've outlined in earlier posts.

The second message was in English and asked if I was still interested in donating money, to which I replied in much the same terms, but with a donation of 1,000 euros.

Doing overtime, poor fellows.

Sand Timer x 3
Thanks to the Fae!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic