SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Proof (if needed) of what utter s***s lads are

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
llamedos
Been There, Done That

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 5:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Part of a bait I've been running has involved getting the lad to believe that I'm a lad in the UK capable of faking cheques. (He has a brother in Italy who collects the WU etc who's about to have a very busy week Wink )
On Thursday he sent me details of a victim who I understood (from our conversation) to be a 'fresh' vic captured from a reply to a 'car-for-sale' ad.

However he then sent me this: (bold is my emphasis)

Quote:
from Mark
to (me!)
date Fri, Dec 18, 2009 at 4:47 AM
subject Re: Please write this Canada Job
mailed-by yahoo.com
signed-by yahoo.com

hide details 4:47 AM (12 hours ago)

Joseph,

thank you so much for your respond, the client is a very good client, he have been paying me with his money b4 but now he is broke and i introduce him to Financial Firm to borrow money, you are sending the check to him as Financial Company name S&S F1nancial F1rm, and my name is Barri$ter R1chard D@vid, yours from S&S is $ean Per$ely J1mmy, just send a good paper to him, i assure you once the paper clear we make good money, give him 10k$

This victim is skint and yet the lads are still prepared to screw him even further.

My bait is still ongoing, but if anyone wants to have a go at this lad, I will happily give you his catcher email and letter, although as I haven't used the catcher address since August, it may not be viable.

All the relevant details about the victim have been passed to Scamwarners to deal with.

Barrister Addo Williams: I want you to know that I am not impressed with your performance towards this project.
Mattins Wilson: ...and they stated morken me and tarfing at me as if am a full, so please it is enough OK. /AND/ I promise you for all this furffring that you are furffring to me <--- No, I haven't a clue either
Peter Ovdo: I want you to have trust in me that all is ok as stated in my last mail to you which i wrote in big letters

Ethel Gnassingbe: FOUK YOU AND GO TO HELL

"I am a bomb technician. If you see me running, try to keep up"
KnottyPine
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 5:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I would love to send him my standard ASEM. Either post (and leet?) or PM me his email.

Why is it so difficult to receive money from you.I am having a hunch that you are delibrately making it difficult for me.I want you to remember all the problems you have put me through from your first bank transfer to the second one to our London account to this very western Union that you sent more than a week ago. You are putting me through all kind of stress just to receive money from you.

kindly please for God sake re-send it again in a proper way

you are making things so complicated for me...i can no longer condole all this stress you are making me pass through

Your are so honest i like the way you act.

you are playing games with me, but I still want to beleive in you because I have no much choices right now.
llamedos
Been There, Done That

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 6:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

PM sent

Barrister Addo Williams: I want you to know that I am not impressed with your performance towards this project.
Mattins Wilson: ...and they stated morken me and tarfing at me as if am a full, so please it is enough OK. /AND/ I promise you for all this furffring that you are furffring to me <--- No, I haven't a clue either
Peter Ovdo: I want you to have trust in me that all is ok as stated in my last mail to you which i wrote in big letters

r2d2
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 8:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

llamedos wrote:
This victim is skint and yet the lads are still prepared to screw him even further.

i expect that they think the victim will borrow the money for friends or relatives.
they really don't care, do they.

Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 8:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This one is even worse than pushing the victim to borrow the money. The victim is totally broke, so the ruse now is to get him to take out a "loan" through a "financier." The problem is that the loan is in the form of a fake check.... The victim deposits it, it "clears," and he makes the required payment to the lad. Then the check bounces and he's on the hook for the full $10K. He's already broke, now the lads are pushing him into bankruptcy, or worse, jail. The victim is the one who will be on the hook when the fraudulent check is discovered. When he can't pay the bank back, guess who they're going to go after? Evil or Very Mad

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
r2d2
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 8:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ah, thanks for clarifying that.
'paper' is a lad word for cheque - it makes more sense now.

Bolleboos
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 8:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@llamedos: Does this mean you're going to be put in contact with a confirmed paying (and now broke) victim?
Or did I just make the n00b mistake of thinking the lad is telling the truth...

Miss Ariana Hani: "it seem your balls contains up to 6 eggs that i should destroy with a baseball stick and weep your spinal code so you die"
Mandaline Randy: "i gave you my heart body mind and soul but you did not value it imagine if you were me how would you feel beby its pain ful i was just rooming in the money gram as if am a mad girl while you knows my condition its unfear"
llamedos
Been There, Done That

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 8:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^^
I was given the victims details address etc by the lad on Thursday**- as I didn't have the lads 'work' names he was using, I asked him for a little more detail - the posted email was the result....

[History lesson]
**I'm a former mod on this site, so I know what to do Wink
[/History lesson]

@r2d2 - 'paper' is the lads term for a fake cheque - it's amazing what slang you pick up when yu dey be a guyman with good paper Smile

Bolleboos
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 9:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

llamedos wrote:
[...] I know what to do Wink
I assumed you would..
Quote:
llamedos
Baiting Guru

I only may save potential vics, by taking the place of one, not actual vics.
Do you 'deal' (confront, convince, counsel, ..) with him yourself, or do you hand them over to those specialized in that?

Miss Ariana Hani: "it seem your balls contains up to 6 eggs that i should destroy with a baseball stick and weep your spinal code so you die"
Mandaline Randy: "i gave you my heart body mind and soul but you did not value it imagine if you were me how would you feel beby its pain ful i was just rooming in the money gram as if am a mad girl while you knows my condition its unfear"
llamedos
Been There, Done That

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 12:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Even a 'potential' vic saved is one less potential payday for the scammers.
This is why IMO baiting can be so effective.

Quote:

Do you 'deal' (confront, convince, counsel, ..) with him yourself, or do you hand them over to those specialized in that?

I'll phone this guy myself to give him a heads-up - if he needs more help than I can offer in a phone call, there are plenty of wonderful people in Scamwarners who can assist Very Happy

You have a PM

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic