SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Abidjan Air Safari - Sequel In The Works

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Nap Olean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 4:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've heard of various survival stories where people fended of dehydration by drinking their own urine. Perhaps the lad needs some survival advice.

Fake banks Waterlooed: x54 United Kingdom Netherlands Spain United States South Africa Canada Ghana Bahamas, The Nigeria Switzerland Italy Ivory Coast Serbia and Montenegro Belgium Australia Denmark Safari x4 Mortar x25 Closed lad accounts x4 Goat Easter Egg 2011
Alex Van Dijk: DEAR ASSHOLE, YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY TO VAN DIJK BUT YOUR LITTLE BRAIN THAT HAS MADE YOU A STUPID MAN DOES NOT CALCULATE WELL . I STARTED REACHING YOU ARROUND FEBRUARY AND YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY ON THE 25TH OF JANUARY. DONT U SEE THAT YOU ARE TOO DULL FOR THE FAST GAME YOU INTENDED PLAYING ASS HOLE F*** YA MAMA S PUSSYYYYYYYYYYYY HOOOOOOOO.
Black Dog
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe you could encourage him to pimp himself out and sell his ass for a bit of coin?

SafariVcameraTattooTattoo Lagos > Accra - Smith "i have to sell my shoe"
SafariTattoo Lagos > Accra - Stanley "I SLEPT IN THE CAR AND WAS BITES BY SO MUCH MOSQUETO AND I AM NOW FILLING SICK"
SafariSafari Accra > Lagos - Dr Omo "have not eaten and bath even my tooth is dirty"

Random lad pain:
Safari X14 more & TattooGoatSand Timer

Team Mr Bigg's
bethc8
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He tells you this story of his "flock" back home and how they will fail if he is not with him?? I just have to wonder if these people ever give a consideration to their victims and how they must feel when he has done his fowl deed to them, when his victim realizes that it was all a stinking fowl deed done to him by a slick snake willing to take their money with a big fibbing lie!! From what he is saying he is an innocent babe left to the wolves!!! I'd love to smack him one!!
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Inspector Gadget wrote:
Then you can send in our knight in shining armour to rescue your lad.
???? Slightlyoutofit????
(from page 2)
Sir Scam Alot, not Slightly! if Slightly is the answer, it must be one hell of a question.

As for drinking urine, that can only be done on a public bus. Which may be all the poor lad can now afford. He does appear to be both streaded and brook, if only there was some way to help him.....

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
NickTheCop
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh my. It seems my boi's getting lazy. Well that just won't do.

i am still waithing for the contral no
Quote:
Dearest Father.
thanks for your mail.

then tell 0livier to send the money through western union money transfer to me so that i can get it on time and pay for my flight today.
please i cant aford to mis todays flight. i am so dirty in such a way that any body that have not know me before can call me somthing els. please i Beg You with the name of God do me this favour. this is my time of need and i know it too well that you can do it within a twinkle of aye but i dont know why this is hapening to me. people say that i am a social minister i help people when they are in need with the litle i have and i make sure that i visit the urphans the less privilages monthly.
thakns and God bless

Safari Safari Nodo - Lagos to Cotonou - with P.P3t3rs
Safari Lagos to Abuja to Maiduguri - 3050km/1900mi

Sand Timer Safari Safari Safari Broda Michael - 1500km/900mi - Lome to Lagos
-I LOST EVERYTHING THAT NIGHT JUST BECAUSE OF YOU.

Safari BJ - Lome to Abidjan to Yamoussoukro
Safari Lome to Lagos - 2275km/1400mi

Misc : Safari Safari Safari Safari
Total : 17 000 Mugu Miles (27 000km)

pony Closed lad accounts x7 United Kingdom x2 Mortar x8 GoatGoat

"MAY YOUR BLOOD BE SHARED AMONG DOGS AND WOOIS.
YOU FACKING SON OF THE DIVEL YOU ARE MORE STUPID." - Broda Michael

Mr Bigg's is dead! Long live Mr Bigg's! Easter Egg
Bolleboos
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^
Quote:
[...] and i make sure that i visit the urphans the less privilages [...]
I think tis the season we all should give some extra attention to the urphans. (The urphans with the large ..ehrm.. inheritances.) I just replied to a fresh one.

@NTC: I love how your lad expresses his misery and despair. Do you write him much, or it it mainly him who does the writing?

Miss Ariana Hani: "it seem your balls contains up to 6 eggs that i should destroy with a baseball stick and weep your spinal code so you die"
Mandaline Randy: "i gave you my heart body mind and soul but you did not value it imagine if you were me how would you feel beby its pain ful i was just rooming in the money gram as if am a mad girl while you knows my condition its unfear"
bethc8
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Perhaps he could be prompted to think back, perhaps he might have slighted someone, told some one a fib? told someone he was something he was not?? What kind of scams did you find this one doing ??
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

As a reverend, he should understand this must be Gods test. Jesus survived 40 days and 40 nights in the desert, made him what he is today. A couple of weeks in a motto park is chickenfeed by comparison.

Well baited Nick, you do impressive work!

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 11:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

manbiteslion wrote:
As a reverend, he should understand this must be Gods test.

Indeed, that's been a recurring theme since he first arrived in Abidjan.

Bolleboos wrote:
I love how your lad expresses his misery and despair. Do you write him much, or it it mainly him who does the writing?

I try to write a fair bit. Being too dismissive with lads can diminish their trust in you, which is not what I want right now. Of course, I reserve my verbosity for the special lads. There's no way in hell I'll spend as much time on every other lad.

He hasn't written in a whole 8 hours (4 hours since my last letter). I don't know whether he's gone to sleep, or whether my last letter simply put him over the edge.

I wrote:
Dearest Reverend J0hnson. I spoke to 0livier and he say he does not use Western Union. He has your photograph now so he should be able to spot you at the Basilica. I don't know why you are being so ungrateful. The man just got $5000 stolen from his hands and now you don't even want to meet him. He said he bought you a ticket to fly from Yamasoukrou to Abidjan and then to Lome. I know you are in a troubled position, but you are not the only one that is hurting. We have all been through so much. You didn't even ask about L@urent. He's still missing, you know. The police just called 0livier an hour ago to tell him that his brother's probably dead. And yet, despite all of this trauma, he is still willing to sacrifice his time to help you. You must show gratitude for GOD's help. Do not spit in his face like this. Love, Father Jeffr3y.

Jammy
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 12:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

He could probably walk to Yamasoukrou in a day or two, if he had to. Or try to hitchhike. Although "i am so dirty in such a way that any body that have not know me before can call me somthing els" might make hitchhiking difficult. Smile

Published Bait: The Miseducation of Chief Mrs Watusi FBI Mrs
paddyj
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 12:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Aren't you just ensuring he becomes more educated with regards neighbouring countries and also how some poor souls suffer? He really is becoming ungrateful!

Great job! I would have loved to have seen your e-mails to him...

Paddy

- Mr.Amos, I must commend on your efforts. Let me know when Paddy is satisfied...
- I think the payment is a Western Union Moneygram. Does that help?
-You are stressing me too much, I must confess to you. Dr T@o (6 1/2 months)
-I'm really speechless about what your Sister did to you Babs
-we were able to give out 7 goats to the orphan's parents
mugu_eater
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 12:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Nick also funny that you got a moment of doubt that you sended an innocent man on safari.

I wonder how much longer he gone wait until he start walking home...and wtf he did with those 5000cfa that guy from Libanaon gave him?

Sand Timer mr Frank Bode

NOW I KNOW YOU ARE THE MOST STUPID ANIMAL THAT EVER EXIST ON EARTH. FB

ANYWAY THERES NO REASON TO WASTE MY PRECIOUS TIME WITH HE GOAT LIKE YOU..I KNOW ANIMAL LIKE YOU WOULD NOT KNOW SIMPLE COURTESY OF APOLOGY FOR WASTING A TIME OF A RESPONSIBLE BUSINESSMAN LIKE ME.
J0hns0n Prince K0fi
dbest03
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nick, you are one evil genius bow_down This bait is pure poetry Twisted Evil .

Sand Timer x1

I may be retarded for at the moment, but it won't take long before i bounce back to action - Mado Christopher Jr

MY YOU HAVE TO BE SERIOUSE ON WHAT YOU ARE DOING AND STOP ALL THIS YOUR BLABS OK - CHARLES C. SOLUDO
Skeeteroen
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nick
Incredible. Speechless but not laughterless- Sweet Mother of God what a safari- reads like a freaking ten penny opera. I think you could get someone to set your lad's e-mail to music and put on a production.

I can't wait to see how this plays out !
psychicbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 4:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

mugu_eater wrote:
@ Nick
<snipped>I wonder how much longer he gone wait until he start walking home...and wtf he did with those 5000cfa that guy from Libanaon gave him?

Internet cafe, perhaps?
How much is 5000cfa in dollars or euros?

Sand Timer x 3
Thanks to the Fae!
NickTheCop
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 5:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

psychicbait wrote:
How much is 5000cfa in dollars or euros?

Live rates at 2009.12.19 17:32:02 UTC
1.00 USD = 457.368 XOF

In other words, about 10 bucks.

My poor boi apparently got pretty tired of waiting.

i give glory to the lord almighty
Quote:
Dearest Father .
thanks for your mail.

i apologyce to you if you are not happy with my going back to togo.dont be offended with me.
i am not trying to be ungreatfull which i will never be in life. 0livier did not want to see me becouse i spent not less that 3-4 days and non of them wants to see me even if he loss the money he could have pick me up for i believ that money is not every thing. do we need money to sustain our life and to put things to a better place all the same we dont worship money. if i may say i am his brothers guest his guest and he loss the money he sopose to give me fine why not him come and see me.$5000 is money but i dont think that i will in any means hurt him. so in all i give glory to the lord almighty. i leter found my way back to togo yesterday. i whent back to the airport by 4.30pm furtunatly to me my pastor friend that i mailed connected me to one of his member so the man agreed to borrow me 150000cfa to pay for my flight so our flight left Abidjan by 11pm and we get to togo by 2am. so if he still want to help me with the money he can send the money to Togo so that i can pay back to the man that i borrowad the money from. and is not that i am not feeling for Laurent urnesly i feel for him. and i pray that the lord almighty will protect his life.
and also help me apologyce to 0livier if he is not happy too.
i wish he can send the money through western union i know it will be ok.
another thing is that my assistant here is still trying to cope with ministry and he cannot handle the member very well that is why i was rushing back and what i was passing through there. i just found myself as a homless household and also a semi beger. and i know that it will not be permenent in my life.
i thank you for all your fatherly advice and encouragement.
remain bless in the bosom of the lord. as i wait to hear your urgent reply.

yours in his vineyard.

Naturally, I'll be laying the guilt trip on him now.

Jammy
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 8:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Even though he didn't end up stredded, you've spent a whole lot of his money, and undoubtedly strained his relations with his bidness associates.

A great success, and a truly amusing read!

Thumbs up Thumbs up

Published Bait: The Miseducation of Chief Mrs Watusi FBI Mrs
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 8:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got an email from him earlier that had a Togo IP. Seems he's back but don't think he'll want to travel again for awhile, or will he? Twisted Evil

Good job Nick!

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
NickTheCop
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 9:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

sir scam alot wrote:
Seems he's back but don't think he'll want to travel again for awhile, or will he?

You underestimate me. Wink

I have a penchant for safariing my lads more than once. Since this guy didn't just send me a letter full of insults, I think he's about to become another statistic.

sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 9:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I sent him to Parakou and all he did was whine. Lads like this are a true treasure.

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
NickTheCop
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

and i pray that the lord almighty will protect you in jesus name.........amen
Quote:
Dearest Father.
thanks for your mail.

before i proceed on i will not fail to sympatise about the death of Laurent. and i apologice for every thing and i said let it be bygone.
i dont even know that its up to this estent. becouse i was so beeterd about what i espirienced but in alll i give God all the glory and honour. so if in any way i offended you i pleade that you do forgive me as your lovely son. and as your begothen son i apologyce to you and will plead that you accept my apology. and please when are you leaving to Abidjan?
and i pray that the lord almighty will protect you in jesus name..........amen

thanks and remain bless in the bosom of the lord. as i wait to hear your urgent respond.
yours in his vineyard.

It's never over. Twisted Evil

curlyearl
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It goes on. It goes on, Judah. The race, the race is not over. Twisted Evil
Skeeteroen
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 7:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nick
If the board would allow for a standing ovation you deserve one for this this- Sweet Saint Mary the poor bastard wants to know when you are coming to visit after what you did.

Talk about De-education- this bait should qualify as a brain-ectomy for this lad.

"I plead for pardon as I did not know that this is a violation of law over there in USA. As it was true I was warned to write copy in red ink on papers. I plead for mercy."

" I am runing around to get money to pay the photoman that took the photo and I will send it to you for your confirmations in the next 2hours from now"

"I don't really know wht happned as I have to sell my gas cooker to be present in Accra and now lok at what has happened"

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
The_Boobs
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I guess you could modify the air bait and send him after a plane wreck in the middle of nowhere. Find a wreck/crash from years ago and tell him there is a consignment of your gold dust onboard.

Offer him 50% as an incentive to go get it.

Very Happy

Please do not not contact me any more i don't need people like you. ~Ge0rge
paythecourier
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I love this bait, I hope it continues.

You are the bastard of a thousand bastards. Sir Michael Creamer

Closed lad accounts x 13
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic