SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

It's beginning to look a lot like Xmas

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Nap Olean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lads are in a rush to get their money in time to buy some nice Xmas gifts for their family. Case in point:

Lad in the Xmas spirit wrote:
i asked you to send the $450usd for the transfer of your money to you vise westernunion so you said you will send by bank and i said it do it that way now we have no time to waste because is allmost xmas season so you try and send the $450usd to thesame name i give you in our last email .

the same lad 2 days later has a better reason as to why I need to send the money:

Quote:
so please try and do that in good time so that you gat your money before the end of this week because by next week you know how our office will be full up with people that want to get their son out of prison

Fake banks Waterlooed: x54 United Kingdom Netherlands Spain United States South Africa Canada Ghana Bahamas, The Nigeria Switzerland Italy Ivory Coast Serbia and Montenegro Belgium Australia Denmark Safari x4 Mortar x25 Closed lad accounts x4 Goat Easter Egg 2011
Alex Van Dijk: DEAR ASSHOLE, YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY TO VAN DIJK BUT YOUR LITTLE BRAIN THAT HAS MADE YOU A STUPID MAN DOES NOT CALCULATE WELL . I STARTED REACHING YOU ARROUND FEBRUARY AND YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY ON THE 25TH OF JANUARY. DONT U SEE THAT YOU ARE TOO DULL FOR THE FAST GAME YOU INTENDED PLAYING ASS HOLE F*** YA MAMA S PUSSYYYYYYYYYYYY HOOOOOOOO.
Seamless
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

All those son's were probably caught up in a 419 sweep

"You are a destinated Idiot. a fibol element, a rebel against humanity.

You are a goat. And very stupid. I will deal with you very soon, just wait, I have all your contact address, and I will trace you very soon, for insulting me, all evidence of your insult to me has been filed.

Lawyer M4nu3l told me that you could be one of this terrorist in the usa. and I later find out on my research on you, that you are one of the bastards in wherever you are. not even in usa."

Closed lad accounts

Safari< S4NI S4LISU Ghana to Togo
Safari< St3lla J0nta Cote d'Ivoire to Ghana
Easter Egg Whip Penguin Mortar Purple Flower Purple Flower Killer Baiter
Dr_Suka
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think you are right Laughing

Quote:
Dear Friend,

Thanks for your interest in this transaction and pray that God shoud see us through so that we can enjoy this christmas well together before we continue I will like you to fill and return the agreement form below.

Thank you,
Mr. Chen Guan
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Several of my Lads seem even more anxious than usual for quick payment. Case in point: Mr. W. R4lp B4sh4m of US Customs and Border Protection (whose pasted-in signature is "Bri4n Bl4ckw3ll") (emphasis added)

Quote:
Finally once you send the money to Mr john b00ma,him will help you to get all the needed documents, so did not waste any time again in send him the needed money today as we early told you that once you send him the money your consignment box will be release immediately to you with out any further delay. again we will give you Mr john b00ma contact email address were you will contact him and send him the needed money for him to help you obtain your documents in his country below are his email address (xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx@xxxxxxx) that is Mr.john b00ma email address make sure you send the money today.did not joke with us because we are not here to joke okay.and once you send the money for your document and the document is obtain the diplomat will proceed immediately to your home giving address in your country today.
MAKE SURE THAT YOU USE THIS INFORMATION BELOW TO SEND THE NEEDED MONEY TODAY WITHOUT ANY FURTHER DELAY AND DONT MAKE ANY MISTAKE WITH THIS INFORMATION BELOW OKAY.

Quote:
all we want you to do now is to send him the needed money today to avoid much delay again because we did not like the way you are delaying this diplomat here with us.
Finally you have to send the money today to Mr John B00ma so that him can obtain the needed document today and send to us and the diplomat will take off from here to your city with out any delay.make sure you do as we just instructed you and use the information below to send the money today

Quote:
WHAT WE WANT YOU TO JUST NOW IS GO AHEAD TO THE WESTERN UNION OFFICE AROUND YOU THERE AND SEND THE NEEDED MONEY TO Mr JOHN B00MA I DONT WANT TO KNOW WHO IS IN CHARGE OR WHO NOT IN CHARGE IS OVER FOR YOUR DELAYING THE DEPLOMAT HERE WHAT WE KNOW IS THAT YOUR MONEY IS HERE WIHT THE DEPLOMAT SO TRY TO SEND THIS NEEDED MONEY TODAY OKAY

I think a dollar chop is in order now.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Jonas Parker
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Is there a way to send a chunk of coal by Western Union?

Dr_Suka
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 11:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Could always send an apology and excerpt of A certian Mr Clause's naughty list :p
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 5:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Tis the season, although I like to use it as an excuse:

Quote:
i said that you need to be fast to beat up the time,when you get the tape you will need to work with the police to arrest these guys on your neck....this is whta i mean,,,,do you now understand???? look, don't take this for granted, you missed the bank because you went buying christmas gift when your life is at stake???? its 2;31am seatle time, make sure you get this payment done first thing thursday morning...

-From an increasingly frustrated Hitman lad.

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg
bigearsernie
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 7:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi! Just signed up to 419eater after lurking for the last few weeks.
I suspect Many internet cafes will close between xmas and new year.
Should be a way to tell the affluent lads from their cafe brethern..
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic