SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Abidjan Air Safari - Sequel In The Works

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
NickTheCop
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 2:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

the BASSILIQE security men have been asking me all sort of questions
Quote:
Derarest Father.

urnesly i am scared. and dont know what next to do i am speachless. i have been waithing for 0livier and he dont even have a pity mind to someone that have not been in this town before. and the BASSILIQE security men have been asking me all sort of questions and they even look at me as a stupid man that dose not have a contact of the person he is looking for. i came down to Cote ivoir becouse of the thrust i have in you and becouse i vow to work with you if not for that i wouldint have come here to be stranded. if i am on a missionary journey i will know please i think that Olivier dont want to come. and i seriously need your help. you know here is too far from togo
i beg you with the name of God please if not for any thing send me a fund that will cover my flight ticket back to LOME TOGO. please they said that is about 250us dollars please do this for me for i dont even know where to sleep this night. i dont have money to eat nor the one to pay for hotel bill.
and i dont know why they should not give me their phone number. becouse i came to this place with thrust and they should also thrust me and be in comunication with me.
now i cant even know whom i am looking for i dont know his full name,his phone no, his email, his house adress neven his church name. i mean i am scared and confused.
and the question is that what will i do? could it be that i will stay in this country for 3-4days without seing the person i have come to see?. i see it as a wrong thing. if they know at the initial time they could have privent me from coming. becouse the hole thing dose not befit an innocent yong man of God like me becouse i brought out my mind to work with God.
please i will be waiting to reciev the control number becouse if i go back to the place now they will start making mokry of me.
please do this to encourage me.
thanks and God bless as i wait to hear your urgent responds.
yours in his vineyard.

Laughing

Safari Safari Nodo - Lagos to Cotonou - with P.P3t3rs
Safari Lagos to Abuja to Maiduguri - 3050km/1900mi

Sand Timer Safari Safari Safari Broda Michael - 1500km/900mi - Lome to Lagos
-I LOST EVERYTHING THAT NIGHT JUST BECAUSE OF YOU.

Safari BJ - Lome to Abidjan to Yamoussoukro
Safari Lome to Lagos - 2275km/1400mi

Misc : Safari Safari Safari Safari
Total : 17 000 Mugu Miles (27 000km)

pony Closed lad accounts x7 United Kingdom x2 Mortar x8 GoatGoat

"MAY YOUR BLOOD BE SHARED AMONG DOGS AND WOOIS.
YOU FACKING SON OF THE DIVEL YOU ARE MORE STUPID." - Broda Michael

Mr Bigg's is dead! Long live Mr Bigg's! Easter Egg
Tuco
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 3:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
i dont have money to eat nor the one to pay for hotel bill.

Not that he could ever learn to empathize with a scam victim.

This is priceless, Nick!! happy crowd

"Thanks for giving me a nauthy number that preys unit like a hungry lion." - Alise Kar1m
"I have called you more than 20 times but non of the calls went through." - Williams C0ker
"I've said in my previous mail that I do not understand English." - Cabinet Bad0u
"PLEASE MY CHAIRMAN, I AM NOT GREEDY, I LIKE TO WORK WITH YOU, I HAVE LOST MANY OF MY JOBS , PLS PLS PLS, I WILL WORK HARD WITH U." - Dr. Lui$ James
"There are two kinds of people in the world, my friend."
Closed lad accounts x8 (Thanks Corona)
Nap Olean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 3:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It appears that he may now be completely bent over and f***ed.

Excellent work Nick, first class.

Fake banks Waterlooed: x54 United Kingdom Netherlands Spain United States South Africa Canada Ghana Bahamas, The Nigeria Switzerland Italy Ivory Coast Serbia and Montenegro Belgium Australia Denmark Safari x4 Mortar x25 Closed lad accounts x4 Goat Easter Egg 2011
Alex Van Dijk: DEAR ASSHOLE, YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY TO VAN DIJK BUT YOUR LITTLE BRAIN THAT HAS MADE YOU A STUPID MAN DOES NOT CALCULATE WELL . I STARTED REACHING YOU ARROUND FEBRUARY AND YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY ON THE 25TH OF JANUARY. DONT U SEE THAT YOU ARE TOO DULL FOR THE FAST GAME YOU INTENDED PLAYING ASS HOLE F*** YA MAMA S PUSSYYYYYYYYYYYY HOOOOOOOO.
Albator
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 3:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

How did I miss this topic until now?
That's great work Nick Laughing
urnesly, this is amazing!

United Kingdom x4 Filipino flag United States x7 Germany
Closed lad accounts x64 Mortar x11 Goat Nurse Nastys Audi TT
T.W.A.T(co-bait with MoP)
Sand Timer
-S4m 07/01/08-Ongoing
-An4st4s1y4 (Vlad) 11/26/08-Ongoing "I would iron your cock through trousers while it will not be firm"
-0um4r (Hitlad) 11/28/08-Ongoing
-Y4o 02/19/09-Ongoing
-Ver0nika (Vlad) 384d

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Support 419Eater.com]</a>
<a href="http://scamwarners.com/forum/index.php">www.scamwarners.com</a>
Caligula
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 3:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
i dont have money to eat nor the one to pay for hotel bill.

But he still has money to pay for internet time...

Bring him down. Bend and twist his little spirit until it crushes down to bits tiny enough to be scattered with the wind.

Show no mercy.

Going Gold?
Post scripts at scamwarners!
Kill a fake site today!
TurkeyTrotter
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What is your lad going to do when he finds out that L@urent arrived and paid the money over to somebody else and then left while laddie was at internet cafe???
NickTheCop
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

0LIVIER HAVENT COME TO BASILIQE TODAY. MAYBE HE DONT WANT TO COME. OR HE WANT TO LIE TO YOU
Quote:
Dearest Father.
thanks for your mail.

0livier didnt come to Bassiliqe the time i rush to mail you i didnot spend like 30minuit and go back to the place. and the cyber where i use to mail you is too close to bassiliqe and no body look for me. i drop a phone number to the security men and if he came looking for me they could have called me for they felt sory to me. maybe he dont want to came. he could have told you that he is not coming dan to lie please can i have his phone number?
and you have to do something concerning my condition in this place.
please i just need a flight ticket back to TOGO.and if i could be able to get money before next week i will send to you the DVD casset of our past revival programe.
just help me out from this place becouse of God. please i dont want to be trewn out or insulted by the security. just look at that and do something.
FOTHER MORE.
0LIVIER HAVENT COME TO BASILIQE TODAY. MAYBE HE DONT WANT TO COME. OR HE WANT TO LIE TO YOU.
EVEN WHEN I GOT YOUR LAST MAIL I ALSO RUSH DOWN TO BASSILIQE AND THEY SAID THAT NOBODY CAME LOOKING FOR ME
thanks and God bless as i wait to hear your urgent respond.

GIVE THIS NO TO 0LIVIER TO CALL ME +225-xxx-xxx-xx
Quote:
<blank e-mail - just the subject line>

if God is still in heaven let him deliver his prophet from this strang land
Quote:
Dearest Father.

0livier have don wrong to me.
acording to the holy book it says that there is time for every thing and a season for every activity under heaven. and i can count all that i have encounter here as one of them for the good lord has his reason for every thing we see. and he made me to understand that my sorrow will last for a night that my joy will come in the morning. and i strongly believed him i decided to follow him with all my heart and no body forced me into the ministry but i just answered the calling from above. and since that time i have been ecountering one thing or the other and still i have not been mooved in any way. and i could remember when my perents and brothers rejected me becouse of ministry becouse they ask me to look for another jub i refuse they neglet and abandoned me when i needed them most but the good lord protected me from the ayes of the evil ones. a time came when i dont even see food to eat for 2months still the lord become my companion. i have encoutered storms in my life do i am just 29-30years but i have meet challenges in the ministry in all i always give glory to the lord almighty. and i alway believe withing me that one day i will become great and this has been my heart desire. when the lord told me to go to lome togo and start up a ministry i have many dought in me but he gave me many signs which i have seen many of them. then i whent to togo by then i dont even have a house where i can sleep i slept outsid for 1week befor a reverend minister sow a great seed in my life then i look for a flat apartment. and since then the lord has been faithfull to me and i will not deny him becouse of my present condition. i give him all the glory.
0LIVIER refused to come and pick me up withought couse for i dont think if he has a reason for that. and what he did to me this day i will not in any means do it to a siner nor a minister like me. he treted me like a no body which is very bad.
but i know that all things works together for good to them that love God. if i am a real man of God he will not forsec me in this place . and i said to God that if i am weaked in the ministry let him put me to shame. but if my house is a center for thos that is in need if i have been feeding and clothing the less privilage if i have become a father to some fatherless let God in his infinit mercy do somthing in my present condition. and i know that my redeemer liveth and will not put me to shame.
please if you are led by the holy spirit to help me out of this place dont fell to do so.
for i know that your seed will not be invain. God will repay you is thousand fold no amount is too small. for i dont want to be here till tomorrow and i believe God for miracle.

thanks and God bless as i wait to hear from you as soon possible
yours in his vineyard.

I love how every time I send him an e-mail, he "RUSH DOWN TO BASSILIQE". He must be worn ragged by now. Laughing

mugu_eater
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 6:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have no words for this.You simply are a nightmare for lads.

Nightmare before christmas 2 . LOL

Sand Timer mr Frank Bode

NOW I KNOW YOU ARE THE MOST STUPID ANIMAL THAT EVER EXIST ON EARTH. FB

ANYWAY THERES NO REASON TO WASTE MY PRECIOUS TIME WITH HE GOAT LIKE YOU..I KNOW ANIMAL LIKE YOU WOULD NOT KNOW SIMPLE COURTESY OF APOLOGY FOR WASTING A TIME OF A RESPONSIBLE BUSINESSMAN LIKE ME.
J0hns0n Prince K0fi
Tuco
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 6:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

TurkeyTrotter wrote:
What is your lad going to do when he finds out that L@urent arrived and paid the money over to somebody else and then left while laddie was at internet cafe???

L@urent could provide a photo of his lad to prove that the transaction was "actualized".

Or even a photo of L@urent and the lad with arms over the shoulders. Laughing

"Thanks for giving me a nauthy number that preys unit like a hungry lion." - Alise Kar1m
"I have called you more than 20 times but non of the calls went through." - Williams C0ker
"I've said in my previous mail that I do not understand English." - Cabinet Bad0u
"PLEASE MY CHAIRMAN, I AM NOT GREEDY, I LIKE TO WORK WITH YOU, I HAVE LOST MANY OF MY JOBS , PLS PLS PLS, I WILL WORK HARD WITH U." - Dr. Lui$ James
rackingguy
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 6:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Since your lad wants to go back to Togo so badly, can you send him to the airport with a Marvinator-esque plane ticket and have him wandering aimlessly in the airport? The only flight you could find would have to originate somewhere like San Pedro, or, even better, Monrovia, Liberia.

"May i bring to your notice for the very last time that i will not in any way tolerate your bullshits with impostors you are dealing with From Nigeria."
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 6:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nightmare indeed, so why does the lad say
Quote:
the thrust i have in you
Twisted Evil

did he mean
Quote:
the thrust you have in me

Closed lad accounts 100+45:goat: Easter Egg

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 1:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He emailed me this morning and said he was preparing to go back to Togo. I wonder how he still has that thought in mind.

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
NickTheCop
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 1:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The boi's back in Abidjan, confirmed by IP.

urgent reply i have to go back and whach over the people that God hand over to me
Quote:
Dearest Father.
thanks for your mail.

0livier didnot come to the Basilica i was there till 8pm and 0livier try to torn me to a begar today.before i embark on this journey i told you that our church is still a yong church and we dont have money to be spending any how. and i borrowed money from a friend and add to the one i borrowed from the church. now i cant even go back to where i came from i fell bad. now he layed that he gave me money . i dont know how he will fill if i ask him wether he reads his holy bible. but all the same i dont want to have misunderstand with him. i live every thing to God. now you have known that 0livier is laying . and you know that in this point in time i have no other person than you and God. and God cannot come down from heavens to give me money to travel back to togo. and i dont think that i have ask much i know that you are the only instrument he can use now. unless if you want me to suffer more. i came with the thrust i have for you as my spiritual Father a menthor. please incouriage me. is a libanis man that came to pray at the Bassilica that gav"e me 5000fcfa to travel back to Abidjan this evening. and as i am talking to you i am about to sleep at the mottor park i you realy need to help me. for i will not in any were regreat why i came to Abidjan becouse i woulding have come widouth your direction.
you can sow it as a seed in my life in making sure that God is not been put to shame. i fell is too shamefull for a minister to start begin for money waile he is been sent by his Father.
thanks.

Jammy
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 2:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

lad wrote:
unless if you want me to suffer more.

Now that you mention it... Laughing

What a great bait, Nick. clapping

Maybe it's time to show some pity on him, and send him an e-ticket back home. Unfortunately, it's from the airport in Yamoussoukro, not Abidjan! Why didn't he tell you he was planning to leave!

Published Bait: The Miseducation of Chief Mrs Watusi FBI Mrs
Nap Olean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 2:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ me likey.

Fake banks Waterlooed: x54 United Kingdom Netherlands Spain United States South Africa Canada Ghana Bahamas, The Nigeria Switzerland Italy Ivory Coast Serbia and Montenegro Belgium Australia Denmark Safari x4 Mortar x25 Closed lad accounts x4 Goat Easter Egg 2011
Alex Van Dijk: DEAR ASSHOLE, YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY TO VAN DIJK BUT YOUR LITTLE BRAIN THAT HAS MADE YOU A STUPID MAN DOES NOT CALCULATE WELL . I STARTED REACHING YOU ARROUND FEBRUARY AND YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY ON THE 25TH OF JANUARY. DONT U SEE THAT YOU ARE TOO DULL FOR THE FAST GAME YOU INTENDED PLAYING ASS HOLE F*** YA MAMA S PUSSYYYYYYYYYYYY HOOOOOOOO.
writeon
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 2:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Great bait, Nick. clapping clapping

"MY FINANCE DEPARTMENT TOLD'S ME TODAY THAT THE WESTERN UNION FORM YOU SENT WAS NOT VALID AND ELUCID" - Dr Frank Johnson

THERE IS A MURDER CASE WHICH I ENGAGE MY SELF INTO TO MAKE SURE THE CLIENT IS NOT KILLED BY HANGING, BUT I THANK GOD TODAY THAT THE CLIENT SUCIDED IN GOING TO JAIL INSTEAD OF HANGING TO DEATH,THAT IS THE REASON WHY I DIDN,T GET BACK TO YOU SOON. - Mohammed Traore

PLEASE HELP ME BECAUSE AM BURNING I MEAN I AM IN BETWEEN THE DEVIL AND THE RED SEA PLEASE. - Ruth
Black Dog
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

NickTheCop wrote:

Quote:
becouse if i go back to the place now they will start making mokry of me.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA... This is the best line of all

Laughing Laughing Laughing

SafariVcameraTattooTattoo Lagos > Accra - Smith "i have to sell my shoe"
SafariTattoo Lagos > Accra - Stanley "I SLEPT IN THE CAR AND WAS BITES BY SO MUCH MOSQUETO AND I AM NOW FILLING SICK"
SafariSafari Accra > Lagos - Dr Omo "have not eaten and bath even my tooth is dirty"

Random lad pain:
Safari X14 more & TattooGoatSand Timer

Team Mr Bigg's
Wurzgnubbel
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sleep in the motor park? Doesn't that ring a bell? Motor parks seem to be great places to stay... Very Happy

the test question here is still who is the bastard b@la h@ssan, so were did you change the test question, and there is no change in this slip, this is the first slip you sent to me, you are wasting my time and dont call me a bastard in your next mail. (Hitman B@la H@ssan)

Closed lad accounts 5x
psychicbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Superb, merciless, hilarious.

Quote:
please i just need a flight ticket back to TOGO.and if i could be able to get money before next week i will send to you the DVD casset of our past revival programe.

Mmmm. DVD.

I'm looking forward to the next episode of this incredible journey.

Sand Timer x 3
Thanks to the Fae!

Last edited by psychicbait on Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:59 am; edited 2 times in total
Master of Puppets
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Black Dog wrote:
NickTheCop wrote:

Quote:
becouse if i go back to the place now they will start making mokry of me.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA... This is the best line of all

Laughing Laughing Laughing

^Ha! Now I remember that I wanted to quote that exact same quote yesterday evening (I had read the whole three pages for the first time and remembered I wanted to quote something, but couldn't remember what).
I remember I hoped that 'mokry' was some sort of sausage.

NickTheCop
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 2:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

reply urgent i need to rebook for tomorrow flight
Quote:
Dearest Father.
thanks for your mail.

i am so strong but the only thing that bordered me is that i told the members of the church that i am only going to spend three day in Abidjan and now they are not many they may feel discouraged if i leav them for a long time like this. you know our church is yong and the members needs my attention at every time. please try as much as you could to help me out of this place. last night i slept at the motto park and i have not eating for i have no money with me. i beged somebody last night to dash me some money to pay for the cyber caff. i realy need to go back to togo. and i know that you can do it for me. please i beg you with the name of God help me out here. if only you can help me out of this place that will be my happyness.
please you can do it through WESTERN MONEY TRANSFER please i booked for today flight and i have mis the flight becouse of money. and i need to rebook for tomorrow flight.
and i will be waiting for the money so to pay for the ticket.
Father you realy need to do something.
i take your encouragement and fatherly advice.
thanks and God bless as i wait to hear urgent responds.
yours in his vineyard.

i am just coming back from the airport
Quote:
Dearest Father.
i am just coming back from the airport.
and they told me that they dont have a flight for tomorrow mirning. and they asure me that they have a flight for today night by10pm y promised to make a booking for me and they said the if i bring the money from now till 5pm that it will be ok for them. please i can aford to loose this flight please help me out.. could you emargin that i treak down from the airport to the motto park were i dop my bag. i realy sufered this morning. i can even drink water since last night and i am esperiencing pains in my body. i dont think i will blame God for this rather i give him all the glory. for he new my tomorrow more than i do. but as an instrument of God you have to deliver me from this lions dain. i will apriciat the litle you gave me for my flight ticket than the gold i have at home and please the western union transfer argent do close by 4pm hear please do somthing

thanks and remain bless as i wait to hear your urgent responds.

yours in his vineyard.

Since there was a 9 hour break between the first e-mail in this post and the one before that, I was beginning to suspect that the lad bailed on me and is trying to squeeze some money out of me from Togo. So, I checked the IP address and, sure enough, good lad that he is, he's still in Ivory Coast. Very Happy

Albator
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 2:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

clapping clapping clapping

United Kingdom x4 Filipino flag United States x7 Germany
Closed lad accounts x64 Mortar x11 Goat Nurse Nastys Audi TT
T.W.A.T(co-bait with MoP)
Sand Timer
-S4m 07/01/08-Ongoing
-An4st4s1y4 (Vlad) 11/26/08-Ongoing "I would iron your cock through trousers while it will not be firm"
-0um4r (Hitlad) 11/28/08-Ongoing
-Y4o 02/19/09-Ongoing
-Ver0nika (Vlad) 384d

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Support 419Eater.com]</a>
<a href="http://scamwarners.com/forum/index.php">www.scamwarners.com</a>
Nap Olean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 2:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I love the smell of lad pain in the morning.

Tuco
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 3:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

To be home for Christmas in one's dreams, Bing Crosby sings it the best:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iwYSNKMiVKI&feature=related

psychicbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 3:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

More. I want more.

You might let the lad know that
Quote:
i can even drink water since last night and i am esperiencing pains in my body.

you are terribly concerned- ever since the toxic waste dump in 2006, drinking the water in Abidjan is notorious for causing testicular ... complications.

Sand Timer x 3
Thanks to the Fae!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic