SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I despise these people

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
janeegrl
Master of Master Baiters

Location: Oueen of Dorkdom.. getting into thier hearts and wont let go

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 7:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi I just wanted to say since i have been doing this it has really opened my eyes to what is out there. I am sitting here in tears after reading letters and chatting to some of my lads. Damn some of these guys are good and it is breaking my heart that people are being victimized by falling for these scum of the earth. It is not the money but the damage done to ones heart, mind, body and soul. we all as humans need to feel loved and wanted to have that connection and this is what they are taking advantage of. Even though i joke alot on my postings and laugh at them, please understand that i take this very seriously and it is my way of coping.Knowing that I might be helping others by preventing this from happening to them is why i do this and why i am here. Thanks for letting me get this off my chest. I am feeling the pain

"what do went me to do for you,do you went me to give you my blood for you to drink or my melt to eat,before you trust me ". hell ya

am having cold of love
your love keeps growing in me like a planted trees
i want you to do this for me in the seek of love
DOPNT LIE TOO ME
"then why are you sucking your self hun "
"you think you are God and you are not "
"you just dont worry i will show it to you,i like kissing from hend to your vagin i like kiss too much,i will show all to you" .....my kind of guy...
" never trust me hun "
"i no there is way when there is no way there way i no"

Closed lad accounts x4 Goat
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 7:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

janeegrl, if it helps, read some of the thank you posts on ScamWarners from near victims who do a search and are saved before too much damage is done. You are making a difference and yes, the reality of what we deal with can be pretty hard sometimes.

Visitors will show up here from time to time and call us heartless and evil for what we do to scammers. In fact, you're one of the members for whom this is exactly incorrect/opposite. It's your heart and empathy that lead you to do what you do here. It's worthwhile even when we don't have direct accounts from those we might help.

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
Caligula
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 7:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Don't worry janeegrl, I'm sure that many of us in this department have felt / feel the same about this. I'm sorry to hear they got under your skin. We all goof around here, it's one of the ways we can enlighten our minds somewhat. Nobody here thinks you aren't taking this seriously. In my eyes romance scammers are one of the worst kinds, as they are abusing one of the most basic emotions we all have. Although it doesn't seem to significant what we do here, although it just seems like a rain drop on a hot plate, if we get enough of these drops we might be able to make a small difference.

Don't try to think too much when you are baiting them. You really have to shut down your emotions, and make them suffer the best you can. Try not to get involved emotionally in your baits, as it will only tear you up from the inside. I've been through (somewhat) the same situation as you, and it nearly made me quit baiting. I didn't quit. I didn't want them to get another victory. This is the only way I can make them suffer, so I sticked with it. The satisfaction of hearing a thank you note from a victim we saved really is the best that can happen to us, and personally, it's what gives me the strength to continue the fight. Because it's worth it.

Going Gold?
Post scripts at scamwarners!
Kill a fake site today!
janeegrl
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 7:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you so much for responding, its good to know what i am feeling is "normal" I wont't stop and more determined then ever to get as many as I can Thanks for the understanding and words of comfort and support.

"what do went me to do for you,do you went me to give you my blood for you to drink or my melt to eat,before you trust me ". hell ya

am having cold of love
DOPNT LIE TOO ME
"you just dont worry i will show it to you,i like kissing from hend to your vagin i like kiss too much,i will show all to you" .....my kind of guy...
" never trust me hun "

Bird
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You're not the only one mate. I hate this wankers from the bottom of my heart. I don't care if people were scammed because they were gready, what hurts me the most are those poor bastards who are struggling to survive, are in debts and would really need the money to feed the family, but instead they just get in even more debts. I can't even bait properly because I always loose my nervs and start calling them names. My temper always gets the best of me ... It's good to know that everybody else is doing a good job.
janeegrl
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ohh but we do call them names Laughing Laughing

am having cold of love
DOPNT LIE TOO ME
" never trust me hun "

weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 12:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It's really quite simple. We use fake names. e-mail address's, in fact anything and everything to detach ourselves from the real US. so what's
so different if we also use a different mind-set, and a different approach
to these people. We take on charatures, we change gender.

We become what the scammer wants us to be.

As for the victims of these people, Most are greedy, or lonely, they
are under the delusion, that there about to get something for nothing. All
they need to do is pay the transfer fee's or the transport costs, and all
the riches will be there's. Or in the case of the love baits.. Most blokes would sell there very souls to screw a fashion model. Been there, Done that, and
in the end there nothing special, most are screwed up anyway. We fight to get out of it when we are born, and spend the rest of our lives trying
to get back in. And the ladies are no different, They see some good looking bloke and while they will never admit it, they want him. And he plays the game and tells them everything they want to hear. And the scammer treats them better then there husbands do, while he's setting them up for the killing.
It's only human nature. Tell anyone the same thing a few times and
they get to believe it.
For proof of that get an old ugly bloke, someone like me, in an old
wreck of a car, and no one takes a second look. now stick the same
bloke in a Porsche or a Ferrari, and there falling over themselves to get there knickers off.
And that's why scammers win. And while we do make a difference, for every one we trap, or waste there time, there's a hundred we miss out
on.
And the victims are lining up, to get taken , for all the reasons above.

And before anyone tells me I'm hard and uncaring, Consider the fact
that once the adrenalin kicks in, You simply can't tell some people.

Resistance is futile
assimilation is paramount
Why am I such an evil bastard, Mum said I take after my father

My mum to betray to you huge hi,
You have changed my world and you makes me so Un-happy! Everyone around me can see that!
I wished to eat.... Has opened a refrigerator... But, in it it is empty.... Now I am compelled to go to shop...
To my girlfriend 30 years yesterday were executed, and was very cheerful.sounds like a dead party
Honey I understand all our complexities in our meeting! We should overcome them!!! Please,
do not look back, only forward!!! We together will pass fire, water and copper pipes SHIT not the copper pipes
janeegrl
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 12:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I still love you borg beers!

am having cold of love
DOPNT LIE TOO ME
" never trust me hun "

Bird
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 8:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

When I was browsing though profiles on tagged I have met my match. Poor thing was so concerned that I might be a scammer she needed some kind of a proof and she asked me to confirm my identity by registering free on some site, can't quite remember which one. Registration is completely free she says.
Ok I thought let's have a look at it. What have we got here ... enter your personal details, name city etc oh yes and a credit card number for verification purposes. Also last three digits on credit card which are used for authentication. Nice one ... just fill in all the details and someone can use your credit card details to shop over internet, lovely.
Lantana
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 10:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Janeegrl,

I completely agree with you and feel the level of disgust for these low lifes. I'm glad we are doing our part (no matter how small) to slow these people down, even if it's just a bit. I am sure the hours you spend baiting your lads is saving some unsuspecting lady out there.

(borrowed from Red / Green show ~ Canada) Keep your stick on the ice, we all in this together. Laughing

Closed lad accounts Thanks to Murry and Kate
Closed lad accounts Nigerian lad posing as a Finland shop keeper
xxxx @ yahoo.com is my id and i m looking for sex if you help me in doing sex plz give me <- said to my alter ego Tonya
this will not cost you anything ..going to western union to send me $200 <- said to me by my Nigerian lad posing as a shop keeper in Finland
janeegrl
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

lets do some together soon i have some male/ female just a waiting for some action Twisted Evil

am having cold of love
DOPNT LIE TOO ME
" never trust me hun "

Lantana
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 9:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

janeegrl wrote:
lets do some together soon i have some male/ female just a waiting for some action Twisted Evil

Outstanding! We need to do a tag team bait.

I thought I might have a good bait for the both of us to work on based on her first email stating that she didn't care if I was married or not (figured you could be the angry kick ass wife) but so far she is sticking the scrip about being in a refugee camp in Dakar Senegal.

xxxx @ yahoo.com is my id and i m looking for sex if you help me in doing sex plz give me <- said to my alter ego Tonya
this will not cost you anything ..going to western union to send me $200 <- said to me by my Nigerian lad posing as a shop keeper in Finland
janeegrl
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

if you have a female we can do a lesi bait together you love pussy dont cha Laughing Laughing Laughing

am having cold of love
DOPNT LIE TOO ME
" never trust me hun "

Lantana
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

janeegrl wrote:
...you love pussy dont cha Laughing Laughing Laughing

Only to excess Laughing

janeegrl
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 10:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

i got him lantana lets do this guy!

am having cold of love
DOPNT LIE TOO ME
" never trust me hun "

Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 11:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

weareborg wrote:

As for the victims of these people, Most are greedy, or lonely, they
are under the delusion, that there about to get something for nothing....
And before anyone tells me I'm hard and uncaring

No. You're not hard and uncaring.
You're simply wrong.

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
MayDay
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 12:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Janeegrl,I believed before that people are honest and I can trust them.
But how wrong I was,I get cheated,so my opinion changed totally.
People are using weaker people for their own good and purposes.
Usually it´s money,lies after lies.
I feel quilty as hell how "my" scammer cheated me.
Anger and shock are the first things which are on the top.
It took a year to get over it,but I never forget what happend.
I trust only these people which are in these sites.

Remember,hide your identity from these scammers,lie as they lie to you.
Be a fighter against them.

Wink

Every day, we are assaulted by stories of stupid people -- many of whom use their stupidity for personal gain. From time to time, though, we hear of those who strive to achieve new levels of stupidity
--------------------------------------------
^^^^Are you there God? It’s me, MayDay, I’m from Bank of America. I’ve just received this check endorsed to you and I’m going to need to verify your signature. Can you give me a social security number and date of birth, please?
Thank you God!
weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 1:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Slightlyoutofit wrote:

No. You're not hard and uncaring.
You're simply wrong.

Without wishing to start a war, and keeping things civil, perhaps you would care to elaborate.

I'm simply stating facts, offer anyone something for nothing and most will jump in with both feet.
But at the end of the day, there's nothing like a free dog. My free dog has cost me around a grand so far, in vet bills, Wink

Resistance is futile

You have changed my world and you makes me so Un-happy! Everyone around me can see that!
I wished to eat.... Has opened a refrigerator... But, in it it is empty.... Now I am compelled to go to shop...
To my girlfriend 30 years yesterday were executed, and was very cheerful.sounds like a dead party
Honey I understand all our complexities in our meeting! We should overcome them!!! Please,
do not look back, only forward!!! We together will pass fire, water and copper pipes SHIT not the copper pipes
janeegrl
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 2:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

please this wasnt my intent, i just was voicing my feelings.

am having cold of love
DOPNT LIE TOO ME
" never trust me hun "

MayDay
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Janeegrl

It´s allright if you show your feelings example writing,but now on wipe
away your tears.These scammers are just hunting money and only money.

And why they do it,they live with other peoples money. Confused

Every day, we are assaulted by stories of stupid people -- many of whom use their stupidity for personal gain. From time to time, though, we hear of those who strive to achieve new levels of stupidity
--------------------------------------------
^^^^Are you there God? It’s me, MayDay, I’m from Bank of America. I’ve just received this check endorsed to you and I’m going to need to verify your signature. Can you give me a social security number and date of birth, please?
Thank you God!
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

weareborg wrote:

Without wishing to start a war, and keeping things civil, perhaps you would care to elaborate.

Sure. Unfortunately, it's nowhere near as black and white as you may think it is.
Psychologists have tried to profile scam victims and failed as due to the large number of different types of scam and the different social standings of victims, it's impossible to make a blanket statement or come up with a basic reason why people fall for them. The proof for this is in the pudding - professors to street cleaners fall for them; rich and poor, academically sound and poorly educated alike.

And what about scams where greed isn't really even in the equation? Just a couple of examples to give you are orphan scams and craiglist scams - the victims in those aren't greedy are they? Someone looking to home a child or someone looking to sell something for a fair price can't be classified as so can they?

You seem to have got your impression of victims from Trunk Box scams and although there are certainly some who may fall into the category of greedy there are also others who feel a genuine need to help the lad when they receive his email stating what dire straits he is in. You also have to remember that trunk box scams are not the major scam and therefore do not gain the most victims.

In my experiences with victims (and I've dealt with thousands and a lot of those on a one to one basis) greed is not a motive to the vast majority. There are many, many factors that have to be taken into account. Just like anything else involving human beings, it's never as simple as it first seems.

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

janeegrl wrote:
please this wasnt my intent, i just was voicing my feelings.

No worries, I would like to think we could have a logical open discussion, on this subject, without getting picky, nasty, or attempting to rip each others
head off..

Thank you for your reply slightlyoutofit

Firstly a couple of points, would you not agree that scammers can be split
into two main groups, Africans and Russians. Sure there are other minorities and of cause there are exceptions. As there are with everything.

But lets look at the African situation, Mass unemployment, bad housing,
no social security, or government assistance, and very little law enforcement, That can't be bought, bribed or corrupted in some way.
So what do these people have to do to survive. and feed there families They have discovered the internet, and they pray on gulable people, With all sorts of stories of woe, and unbelievable hardship. Everything from Trunk boxs full of non-existent money, to lost children, love games and pet monkeys. But the bottom line is always the same, How to extract money from someone.
And from anyone, they don't care who, They have no qualms about robbing people to the point of bankruptcy and beyond. And there victims continue to pay in the hope that the box will arrive, they will fall in Love and meet the man of there dreams, or they acquire a pet monkey, or a Huggy Bear.
But the bottom line is always money,

Or you become a Somali pirate, aquire a Rowboat, an AK47, and a Stop sign.

Then we have the Russians, Again no law to speak of, except the law of the big stick, or the Russian mafia, Years ago these people produced hundreds of thousands of pay TV subscription cards every week. And they where untouchable, Then over night the encryption companies, changed there systems. Married cards to receivers, made cards impossible to read in the normal way. In fact one encryption company configured the card in such a way, that IF it was attempted to be read it would delete it's data, turning it into a windscreen ice scraper.

So what to do, Sex has been around for thousands of years and men are men, so they capitalized that, and started love scams, and regardless of
how it worked it also involved money from gulable , lonely men. Who are convinced there going to get there end away. So they raided the fashion
house model sites and acquired thousands of photo's, None of which bear any resemblance to normal people, And lets face it, no one want's to for in love with the tea lady, from the factory down the road. And again it involves your money, regardless of how they extract it..

And people fall for it all the time, Sure there lonely, sure there insecure, and sure there gulable. But in a lot of cases, they think there going to end up with a fashion model, instead there left with an overdraft.

But you can call it what you like and quote as many trick-cyclists studies as you like, And we all know about studies and surveys, and you keep doing them until you get the result you want. Then that's the survey you publish. But at the end of the day, they all pray on people belief there going to get something for nothing..

It's like the old Sofa. You stick the thing out the front with a sign on it,
FREE TO A GOOD HOME. and the thing sits there for weeks. or you stick the thing out on a curbside cleanup, and it's gone the next morning.

People are people, Like yourself, I hear of some horrible rorts every week, and when I tell them to wake up to themselves , they get upset,
but they think about it, and release I'm right, and come round with a fruit cake in gratitude.
And yes, I'm a hard case, and no I don't have a lot of sympathy, for so called victims, We are all accountable for our actions, and we are all responsible for the outcome.

Resistance is futile

Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

weareborg wrote:

And yes, I'm a hard case, and no I don't have a lot of sympathy, for so called victims, We are all accountable for our actions, and we are all responsible for the outcome.

It's not a matter of being a "hard case". It's a question of being open minded and recognising that, as I said, it's not as clear cut as you think it is.
Let me give you an example of a scam victim I dealt with and maybe you'll see that you're wrong.

Jane lost her dog - Spot. So she went around the neighbourhood and plastered the trees with "Lost Dog" notices. Days turned into weeks and she got no reply so she decided to post on a Lost and Found forum pleading that if anyone found him, could they please return him to her.
A lad found her advert. He wrote to Jane and told her that he'd found her dog and that he wanted $10000 to return him to her.
Jane simply didn't have that kind of money. In fact she was lving on the breadline and barely had enough to support herself so she offered the scammer $100.
The lad held out. He sneered at Jane and told her the least he would accept was $5000. He told her that she obviously didn't love her dog and that if she didn't pay up, he would give him to someone who who deserved him more.
Jane pleaded but the scammer kept threatening to give the dog away.

I came upon Jane just as the lad sent her an email saying that he'd given the dog away. Jane sent him a defeated email telling him all about the dog - how it liked to sleep in the bedroom at night and not in the kitchen, how it liked to be walked, how it liked to play ball, all the sorts of things that a dog owner who loves her pet would reminisce about. Her last words to the lad were "Please tell whoever has got Spot to give him lots of love".

The lad just laughed in her face.

Now, I have no doubts whatsoever that if Jane had the cash, she would have paid the lad like a shot.

Greedy? Lonely? Not deserving of sympathy?

devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

OK Borg

We bait to keep the b@st@rds BUSY

why do we do that?

To occupy their time

To waste their money

To keep an INNOCENT victim safe.

Money is not at the root of Romance Scams for VICTIMS

If you think victioms deserve to be scammed why bait?

Closed lad accounts 100+45:goat: Easter Egg

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
the vampire
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 12:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@weareborg: I applaude to every person who is baiting lads. Everyone has its own reasons to bait, some do it for revenge, some do it for fun or because they are bored. And i think most of us do it because we care. I started baiting because i care for victims and i'm 100%sure that's allso the reason for Janeegrl to bait the bastards. When someone says things like victims have only themselfs to blame and don't need any sympathy then that gets to me. It's allmost like you are saying to me that i'm only wasting my time. That my reason for baiting these bastards is the wrong one. You have no idea how much time i put in this, you really don't. And it's not only my baiting and what i do here, i'm allso active on scamwarners. There have been days that i'm doing this ALL DAY until after midnight.
Someone who says victims don't deserve any sympathy, don't have to expect any sympathy from me.

I'm always right! - Branwen
GoatEaster Egg Penguin Pole Dancer Purple Flower Mc Fry
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic