SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Revival of Dakar Refugee Bait

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Seamless
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 4:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Barristers Reply

Quote:
Attn Mr. James

I have received your mail,your attached payment slip doesn't show nothing,please check it again and Am waiting for the transfer to clear my account here, I have also met with Dr. Jam3s K@rl. on what you told me on your previous mail, about the closure of Miss. Robert. Account, and He said that its the bank procedure, and their rules. hence the fund has been in the bank for few years now, I negotiated with Him, that He should wait as Am working on the needed documents by the bank, in few days from now, and He gave me more days, to provide the documents, and soon as the money clear my account here, I will prepare the documents, and submit it to the bank, as to see your transaction through.

As for the travelling documents of Miss. Robert. I think I have told you before in my previous mail, the amount it will cost, and the days it will take to get it all done.

Thanks.

This the most helpful Barrister I've ever met Laughing

Meanwhile I have an idea how to help my other pet 'Vivian' (Vivian the Entrepreneur)

Quote:
Hello Ms Robert

I am happy to get your mail and to hear that you are well. I thought maybe you were ill again. Thanks for asking about my son. He is doing fine and will get the cast off his arm soon.

I don't know if I told you but Vivian is wanting to start a business selling womans things like shoes,cosmetics. She says she can buy them from a shipper and sell for a profit. She only needs a small amount to get started. I was wondering if when your inheritance is transfered to me in a few days, if you would want to help her out and invest in her business. I could send her some money from your account.

Vivian told me she would visit you this coming Sunday after she goes to church. You never answered me about what the Reverend said about you having visitors. Please let me know about that.

Well I must get back to work. Write when you can.

James

Can't wait to see if Ms Robert is a shrewd investor and wants to get in on the ground floor of Vivian's business Rolling Eyes

"You are a destinated Idiot. a fibol element, a rebel against humanity.

You are a goat. And very stupid. I will deal with you very soon, just wait, I have all your contact address, and I will trace you very soon, for insulting me, all evidence of your insult to me has been filed.

Lawyer M4nu3l told me that you could be one of this terrorist in the usa. and I later find out on my research on you, that you are one of the bastards in wherever you are. not even in usa."

Closed lad accounts

Safari< S4NI S4LISU Ghana to Togo
Safari< St3lla J0nta Cote d'Ivoire to Ghana
Easter Egg Whip Penguin Mortar Purple Flower Purple Flower Killer Baiter
psychicbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 7:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ clapping
Seamless
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Vivian went to visit Ms Robert at the Refugee camp, but first a new development with the Barrister

Quote:
Attn. Mr. James
Am very sorry to say, that the payment slip you sent to me I still can not read and is not real. I have been to the bank, and they look at it and I had a very big problem. I was accused of forging this payment slip. If you are very sure of what you doing, send the money receipt so I can read it or through western union money transfer.

Look at the slip very well, it is writing, as not real. Why are you playing with me?

Thanks.

Yours in service.
Barrister Domingo D.G Manuel Esq

Maybe if I can get him to go to the bank again he can get himself arrested

Quote:

Sir, the receipt I sent is most certainly real. The receipt given to me by the bank is the one that I sent to you.

I use this system every month to send money to the bank account of a student in Dakar that I and my church are helping with her college tuition and expenses.

I have viewed the transfer this morning on line at S3ctransf3rs and it states that the transfer is in Progress. I fully expect the transfer to be complete by Dec 9th.

As for being accused of forgery, I would expect that of a third world bank. Please have some patience, this is not a bank to bank transfer from within your own country.

Mr James

You are a goat. And very stupid. I will deal with you very soon, just wait, I have all your contact address, and I will trace you very soon, for insulting me, all evidence of your insult to me has been filed.

Lawyer M4nu3l told me that you could be one of this terrorist in the usa. and I later find out on my research on you, that you are one of the bastards in wherever you are. not even in usa."

Closed lad accounts

Seamless
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 5:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Now for a little damage control with Ms Robert

Quote:
Ms robert
I have just received an email from the Barrister accusing me of sending a fake bank transfer receipt. He says he went to the bank and was told it is a forgery. I don't believe I can work with this man anymore.

First he gave me bad bank account information that caused the first transfer to fail and now he is accusing me of sending a fake bank transfer receipt. I think that he has given me more incorrect information and is trying to blame it on me by saying the transfer is not real just to cover up his own mistakes.

James

Closed lad accounts

Seamless
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 10:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just in from the barrister he is granting me an extention for the transfer

Quote:
Attn. Mr. James

Am waiting until on the 9th that you promised and let us know when your transfer clear my account.

Thanks.

Yours in service.

And this just in from a slightly paniced sounding Ms Robert

Quote:
Dear James,
Thank you for your mail,i am so surprise to hear all this words and this really make my heart beat very fast.i am thinking that the bank may say something very bad to the lawyer and pls let he know everything about the payment receeipt why is like that and i beleived that anything that will bring progress must be little delay.

As you told me since you can check the transfer on the wedsite and know when the transfer reach his account and inform him so that there will be no doubt about this money for the documents.

I want you to consider my situation here and carry on your promised to see that my money transfer to your position,it would not be better for me if you stop all this at this moment that we are ahead of the transfer.

Ms Vivian visite me yesterday when she was on her way back from the service,she ask me if i am ok and she say she is just passing by to say hello to me and we talk a little befor she return home.I am very happy to know someone that know you and all my hope is that very soon i will be to see you all there.

Pls do that and let the lawyer know when the money reach his accout so that he can start with the documents.
I am very hopefull to you.
Ms Robert

Somehow I have just have this feeling that this new account will have a problem

This from Vivian - a slightly different account of her Sunday visit with Ms Robert

Quote:
Hello Dearest James,how are you and your family i hope fine thanks for the mail and am sorry for not reaplying you in time is was church activitis that cost it.i was in mis robert place today and i spend all my time with her today after church.

she was very happy when she see me we play<??? together and she always talk good about you but i never discose anything a bout her borrowing me money or investing in my business because i am not use to asking people for money(What!!) is because you are my late lover brother and Don told me when he was alife that he have brother call james and you like me so much that is why you see me ask you for morning
thanks very much
vivian

Yes, Vivian has always been shy about asking for money. Rolling Eyes

Closed lad accounts

Seamless
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This morning I let Ms Robert know I am not happy with the way things are going with the Barrister

Quote:
Ms Robert

All last night I was thinking about the way things have been going with the Barrister and the delays he has caused with giving me bad account information. I am not happy with the delays he has caused you and myself.

I have serious doubts about him and his honesty. I feel your interests might be better served by another person. Do you or your Reverend know of another Attorney there in Dakar.

I have been thinking more and more about what the Barrister told me. He has seriously hurt my trust in him. I think that I am going to stop the money transfer until we either get a different Attorney or I feel more confident with Barrester Manuel. I know it will cause a delay in your leaving Senegal, but I feel that something is not right.

James

Closed lad accounts

Seamless
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, I thought I had lost my Refugee after refusing to work with her Barrister - but today I got this

Quote:
Dear James,
I am very surprised to hear that you have stop the money you send for the lawyer to do this documents for the transfer of my fund.I hope by now the lawyer should collect this money and start the papers and you are now asking me to see another llawyer again and you know about my condition that i can not leave the camp here.

I meet with our rev this morning and tell him about everything that is gong on and he give me advise to you that you should send him the money for the lawyer to his name Rev Mik3 Th0m4s through western money union or money gram that he will collect the money and meet the lawyer and make sure everything is ready for the transfer.

Rev say that if we should look for other lawyer that the new lawyer may charges us higher and before he could attend to us we must pay him for consultation fee before the documents fee.

I hope you can understand my feeling and the condition that i am now living here in the camp and you promised me to do everything posible to get me to the usa with my fund.

Pls if you really want to help me send the money to our rev and i trust that everything will start fastly and my money reach your position.

I really hope for your promised.
Ms Robert

I will have to ponder my options, pay more for consulting fee's or let the Rev deal with the Barrister

Closed lad accounts

Seamless
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't acknowledge her mail, acting like she hasn't written. I just ask for another attorney.

Quote:
Hi Ms Robert

I have not heard back from you since Tuesday. Did you get my emails about the Barrister. I can not work with someone that would call me a liar.

Please talk to your Reverend and see if he knows of another attorney. I would like to get in touch with him as soon as I can. I want to get started on the documents required to get you out of there.

James

I want her to think I did not get her previous mail

Closed lad accounts

Seamless
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mr Robert and the Rev have found a brand new Barrister

Quote:
Dear James,
How are you today and the rest of the family overthere,i hope alll is fine with you.Our Rev have meet with a lawyer and he said he can do the documents that the bank need for the transfer of my fund.

Our Rev give me the information of the new lawyer,name Attorney F0de C4m4r4 email [email protected] tel +xxx-xxxxx so you can contact him and let me know.
I wait to hear from you soon

Ms Robert

I answer her with this (thanks to grooble)

Quote:
=================================================
Proxy Server V1.3.0009 January 2009

Malicious content has been detected in an email emanating from your address.

The email has not been delivered to [email protected] as it might compromise the Network.

If your email was not sent with malicious intent it could be that your PC is compromised and you should ensure that you are running the latest protection software.

All mail from your address will be blocked permanently.

Please contact [email protected] who can advise you on the appropriate security measures to unblock your account.

Then I send her this

Quote:
Hi Ms Robert

I have not heard from you all day, I hope you are ok. Please write to me when you can.

James

Two more mails from her and each time she receives this reply

Quote:
Your Email address or Location has been permanently blocked due to suspicious activity.

Please contact [[email protected]] who can advise you on the appropriate security measures to unblock your account.

Followed by this reply from me to Ms Robert

Quote:
Ms Robert

I don't know why you have dropped communications and decided not to answer my mails to you. I did not change my mind about helping you. I just prefer not to work with Barrister Manuel, But I will if nessicary. If you change your mind about me helping you please write.

James

Ms Robert gets herself a new email addy and sends this

Quote:
Dear James,
How are you today and the rest of the family overthere,i hope alll is fine with you.I have sent this since thurday and i received it back as a failure to deliver my message to your email and i don,t know why and i decided to open another email that i am useing to mailing you now.

Our Rev have meet with a lawyer and he said he can do the documents that the bank need for the transfer of my fund.Our Rev give me the information of the new lawyer,name Attorney F0d3 C4m4r4 email barristerf0d3@hotmai;.com tel +xxx-xxxxxxx so you can contact him and let me know.

Ms Robert

She then gets this from "SysAdmin"

Quote:
To: [email protected]

I am the Administrator for the Mr. James's office server. I was checking the server logs and have found that
mail from your address to his address had bounced.

The Network has recently introduced a better security system to protect his office equipment. It seems it didn't like one of your mails and moved them to a //dev/nul file where they were deleted.

Below is log files of you mail delivery failures.

The Server has locked you out. You will need to take appropriate security measures before I can unblock your account. Please contact me at [email protected] at your earliest convenience.

Sysadmin

=======================================================
=======================================================

Access log filter:

Date:Time [email protected] attempted to send mail to [email protected] permanently blocked
Date:Time [email protected] attempted to send mail to [email protected] permanently blocked

Entries 3 of a total of 234580984

I wonder if she is ready for some "Tech Support" Twisted Evil

Closed lad accounts

psychicbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 8:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lovely.
Please point me to this resource.
It's brilliant.
Seamless
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 11:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Glad to see you around psychicbait

I first saw "Grooble Gambit" in Cathartic Kate's sig line and wondered 'whats that' ? I went hunting for it and found it <a href="http://members.419eater.com/~grooble/Ghost.html"target="_blank">here.</a>I had wanted to try it and this seemed like the perfect time.

My Refugee Ms Robert may not go for it, but having been within hours of getting the money twice she is very frustrated at this point. But if she wants to talk to Mr James again she will have to get some "Tech Support" first. Laughing Have Fun !!

Closed lad accounts

psychicbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 8:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^
Thanks for the link, Seamless.
Evil. I like it.
A shame my 'character' never got e-mailed by one of your lovelies, but it's great following the thread to learn more.
Seamless
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Not knowing what to do, Ms Robert enlists 'Vivian the Entrepreneur' to deliver her message to James

Quote:
Hello Dearest James,how are you and how is your family i hope fine if so thanks be to God. Mis robert write me this morning that she has been trying to send you mail for what you ask her to send for you and she said your email is refuseing his massage here is her massage she send to me to forward to you.

Dear James,
How are you today and the rest of the family overthere,i hope alll is fine with you.Our Rev have meet with a lawyer and he said he can do the documents that the bank need for the transfer of my fund.

Our Rev give me the information of the new lawyer,name Attorney F0de C4m4r4 email [email protected] tel +xxx-xxxxx so you can contact him and let me know.

Ms Robert

James is just so thankful to hear from Vivian that his little refugee pet is ok and explains to Vivian
what Ms Robert must do in order to send mails to him.

Quote:
Hi Vivian

Thanks you for sending Ms Robert's message to me. I have been mailing her, but I did not get any mails back from her. I thought she had found some one else to help her. I am so glad that you heard from her.

I have a company that takes care of all my computer and office equipment. Steven is the system administrator for that company.

This morning after getting your mail I called him and he said that Ms Robert had sent an email to me that the servers software did not like, and has now stopped all her mails to me. The server has locked her out from sending any emails to me.

Steven says he has sent emails to Ms Robert requesting her to check her computer security software and to contact him to be unblocked. But he has not had any response from her. I asked him to unblock her but he says that until he can verify that mails from her are safe he can not.

Please mail Ms Robert for me and ask her to contact Steven as soon as she able. I have been so upset that there is all this delay in getting her out of that refugee camp.

Vivian thank you so much for mailing me and letting me know that Ms Robert is ok and was trying to contact me. I am sure Ms Robert will be very greatful to you. I will write you more later about all this and more.

Thanks James

I will let 'Steven' my Sysadmin guy know to expect a mail from Ms Robert

Closed lad accounts

Seamless
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 5:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Looks like Ms Robert is requesting some 'tech support' from my IT guy Steven

Quote:
Dear Steven,
My NAME IS MS ROBERT A MODEL WORKER FOR MR JAMES AND I HAVE FOUND OUT THAT JAMES COULD NOT RECEIVE MY MAILS AND I CAN READ HIS MAIL SO JAMES HIM SELF ASK ME TO CONTACT YOU TO UNBLOCK MY ACCOUNT SO THAT BOTH OF US COULD RECEIVE MAILS.
I HAVE WRITTEN TO YOU BEFORE REGARDING THIS ISSUE AND THE MAIL COME BACK TO ME AS DELIVER FAILURE SO LET ME KNOW IF YOU GOT THIS MAIL AND WORK ON WHAT I REQUESTED FROM YOU.
THANKS
MS ROBERT

I know Steven can be very helpful, but sometimes he can be a pain in the a** with all that techee IT stuff. Twisted Evil

edit:name

Closed lad accounts

Last edited by Seamless on Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Seamless
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Like all Sysadmin's Steven needs Ms Robert to check a few details about her computer while he diagnoses the Problem

Quote:
Hello Ms Robert

Thank you for contacting me. Mr James was very upset that you had been locked out by the Proxy server.

The server is software that routes all of Mr James data and protects his computer equipment from damage. It must have seem something in one of you emails that it thought was harmful to his system.

I will be looking at the mail you have sent to me to see if I can determine anything that would have caused it..

While I diagnose that, I would like you to verify what version of Windows you are running and the brand and model of your pc. Also I need you to make sure you are running the latest version of your security software. Please check these and get back to me as soon as you can.

Like I told you Mr James was very upset and I don't want to have him calling me back and yelling and complaining or calling my Boss.

Steven.

Since she is working from The REV's PC I hope he can help her with the Details Laughing

Closed lad accounts

Seamless
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 9:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I hope she is checking everything and gets back to Steven the IT GUY

Quote:
Dear James,
How are you today,do you get my first mail that i sent to you? (Nope) I have written to steven and he said that he will check and do it so that you can get my mail.
Pls if is ok let me know from you.
Ms Robert

I still didn't get her mail or this one either. But I am sure Steven can fix her up right after he repairs the scussy cable that broke off the back of the optical updelinker

Closed lad accounts

psychicbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 11:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ That reference to an 'optical updelinker' brought back queasy memories of my last conversation with a computer 'repairman', who was eager and happy to justify the 900 euro repair bill he handed me.

Sand Timer x 3
Thanks to the Fae!
Seamless
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 12:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi psychicbait

Sorry to give you queasy memories, I hate those things. Shit! 900 hundred Euro !!!

In my previous real life as a sysadmin person for a major telecom, that was always the excuse I gave to pesky users for system failures. It never failed to satisfy their demand to know why they were having problems accessing applications.

I think they were to intimidated to ask what that was or to admit that they didn't know what I was taking about, it even worked on management, although its complete crap.

Closed lad accounts

psychicbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 12:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ No worries, seamless.
I told the repairman for 900 euros I could replace the entire system and probably buy two of his sisters.
Admittedly, this comes across better in the language being spoken rather than in English.

Still, since then, laptops.
When I need scanning, printing or suchlike a visit to any one of several amazingly fraught cybercafes in the city.

Sand Timer x 3
Thanks to the Fae!
Seamless
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Living in a Refugee camp must make you lazy because Ms Robert has not gotten back to Steven my it guy

Quote:
Hi Ms Robert

I hope that you are ok. All of these problems are so upseting. I wish that I was able to receive your mails and hear from you directly so that all of this would be behind us.

Steven called me yesterday afternoon and told me that you had emailed him. He said that he is trying to figure out why your mails are being blocked. He said that he is waiting for information that he needs from you and that he can't do anything more till you mail him back with the info. Please send him any info he asks for so he can fix the problem.

I have told him that if he does not get this fixed soon I will complain to his supervisor. He was very rude to me and told me I was not his only customer. I guess I must allow him time to do his work.

When he fixes the problem I will be able to get your mails and we can finally proceed and get you out of there.

James

I hope this nudge gets her off her butt and she gets back to Steven

Closed lad accounts

Seamless
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 4:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Since Vivian has 'forwarded' Ms Robert's mail about a new Barrister to me, I let Ms Robert know I mailed him but have not heard back from him

Quote:
Hi Ms Robert

I sent a mail to the new Barrister Attorney F0de C4mar4, but I have not heard back from him. Were you able to give Steven the information he needs. Write when you can, or maybe write to Vivian and she can write to me.

James

I also inquired about contacting my IT guy Steven

So, today I get this telling me that she gave me the wrong address for the Barrister

Quote:
Dear James,
Thank you for your mails,i am sorry for the delay to reply your mails because our rev was very busy with his computer (Scamming someone else) and i don,t have any other place to do that.

Our rev told me that he met with barrister Fode Camara and the barrister say to rev that he have not hear from you and i went and check the address of the lawyer that i sent to you before and i made a mistake and here is the contact name Barrister F0de C4m4r4 email [email protected] and the phone number is correct just only the email.

Pls contact him again so that he can start the documents.
I hope to hear from you soon and i will write to steven again.
Ms Robert

But of course I never received this mail because she has not contacted Steven my IT guy to get unblocked by my server

So, this gives me an idea. I haven't talked to the Rev Th0mas in ages, so I can drag him back in err-I mean enlist his help

Quote:
Reverend Thomas

I do not wish to take up your time, But I have been concerned about Ms Robert. I have not heard from her as I have not been able to receive her mails due to technical problems.

I wrote to the new Barrister F0de C4m4r4 and have not received mail back from him. I want to get in contact with him soon and make sure Ms Robert is ok.

Please advise as to Ms Robert well being and inquire with the Barrister if he has received my mail. Also could you allow Ms Robert time on your comuter to contact Steven, my Tech Support person.

Thank you so much for your time

Mr James

It will be great hearing from the REV, I just love having all these Pen Pals

Closed lad accounts

Seamless
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 12:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

While waiting for Ms Robert to fix her IT problems and Rev Th0mas to get back to me I found <a href="http://419.bittenus.com/9/9/DeboraZanda.html"target="_blank">this.</a> The photo you see there is among the many in Ms Robert's portfolio. It also seems that Her (Miss Debora Zanda) REV is Rev Father 5ylvester Th0mas. What a coincidence, same photo, and two REV's that have the same last name.(must be brothers). Rolling Eyes And the scripts are so similar, it is amazing. Is this is the same scammer or another reusing same photos and scripts ?

Closed lad accounts

Seamless
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Rev Th0mas finally writes back and gives me the new Barristers email that Ms Robert screwed up the first time.

Quote:
MAY THE PEACE OF THE LORD BE WITH YOU.

MY DEAR JAMES,
YES I GOT YOUR MAIL INRESPECT OF MS ROBERT,SHE DID EXPLAINED EVERYTHING TO ME AND SHE TOLD ME OF THE PROBLEM FACING YOU AND HER OVER COMMUNICATION MATTER.SHE SAID THAT SHE CAN READ YOUR MAIL WHILE YOU CANNOT READ FROM HER AND SHE TOLD ME THAT SHE HAS ERROR WITH THE EMAIL OF THE BARRISTER FODE CAMARA THAT SHE SENT TO YOU AND RIGHTNOW SHE HAS CORRECTED IT AND ASKED ME TO GIVE IT TO YOU SO THAT YOU CAN RE-WRITE TO THE BARRISTER, AM VERY SURE THAT THE BARRISTER WILL REPLY YOUR MAIL AS SOON HE GOT IT.NOW THIS IS THE EMAIL [email protected]

ON YOUR OWN SIDE YOU SHOULD DO YOUR BEST TO MAKE SURE YOUR COMMUNICATION WITH MS ROBERT IS INTACT.FOR THE TIME BEEN FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEM IN REACHING MS ROBERT AND I WILL REPLY TO ALL YOUR MAIL.

MAY GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR FAMILY.
REV MIK3 TH0M4S

Why the Hell does he always have to write in CAPS !! Evil or Very Mad

Closed lad accounts

Seamless
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The above response from the Rev or who ever it is, indicates to me that James is still concidered a viable victim. So the time wasting and fun continues.

Quote:
Dear Reverend Th0m4s

Thank you so much for writing back. I have been so worried about Ms Robert and her condition there in the Refugee Camp. It has been terrible not being able to receive mails from her. I could write to her, but not she to me.

I will write to the new Barrister right a way. The sooner he can get the documents made the sooner Ms Robert can leave that place she calls a prison. I am sure you are doing the best you can.

I talked to Steven my computer tech person and he says he believes that everything is ok now, and that he will unblock Ms Robert's mail address from the Proxy Server. Please allow her time on your computer to mail to me. Please let her know that I would like her to write to me as I still have details to work out with her.

Thank you very much for your help and If I don't talk to you again before Christmas, I extend a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you and all your Nuns.

Mr James

Now, on to greet the NEW Barrister and let him know how utterly disappointed I was with his predecessors competency. Rolling Eyes

Closed lad accounts

Seamless
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 1:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So, I'm off to meet the 'New' Barrister and explain all the problems I encountered with the 'Old' Barrister

Quote:
Sir

My name is Mr James and Ms Robert has given me your email to contact you on her behalf. I would have contacted you earlier but she gave me an incorrect email for you and because of that I got no response. She has corrected her mistake and I now hope this one is correct.

Rev. Thom4s had previously referred me to another Barrister that was utterly incompetent. He caused so many problems that delayed the preparation of Ms Robert's documents. I hope that with you taking care of all the details all will go swiftly and with none of the problems I experienced with the previous Barrister Manu3l.

I was told that you would be able to prepare the documents required for the transfer of her inheritance to an account that I will open for her. I feel assured that all will go quickly and with no problems.

Please contact me at your earliest convenience with details of the documents required and the fees involved and I will arrange for payment.

Thank you
Mr James

Hopefully with the 'New' Barrister it won't be "meet the new boss - same as the old boss"

Closed lad accounts

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic