SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

For real: BLESS YOU GUYS!!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
wannab8
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 12:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've been reading lots of published work to get more ideas and more confidence in handling the baits, and I have to say this:

Being someone who really does believe in God and loves Jesus, the thing that makes me most sick about these people is the way they use that for their dirty deeds. Every time I read one of them mentioning something about being God fearing and trusting in the Lord Almighty, i can't help but clench my fists. It seriously takes me a minute to compose myself lol But I end up smiling to myself and think, I DO hope God blesses the wits and knowledge of these baiters and this system they have put together!!! And hopefully all the time and effort you guys put in will save one more innocent person from financial tragedy Very Happy

So, yes, as the lads like to say, I will say this seriously: GOD BLESS YOU GUYS!!!

And general blessings and good fortune and karma for those who don't believe in the same God I do!! <3 <3 <3

Keep up the fantastic work, and thank you again. Smile
Jammy
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 1:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well thanks, Wannab8!

I'm an agnostic myself, but I have a very high standard of ethics, and the kind of religious hypocrisy I see in the lads annoys me as well. Mad

For example, I just got this yesterday from a "Reverend" lad:

Hypocritical Reverend Lad wrote:
I can swear with my whole heart that i can never decieve you nor will i plan to fruad you, the only thing that is holding the shipment of your trunk boxes is the shipment fee, once again, if you did not recieve your trunk boxes full of money as soon as we finalized the shipment fee, let John my first born die for telling you lie, as i have said earlier, the shipment fee is the only thing delaying the delivery of your trunk boxes, ok

You can bet, I'm giving him hell for it! Twisted Evil

Published Bait: The Miseducation of Chief Mrs Watusi FBI Mrs
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 2:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome, Wannab. Thanks for the praise. Very Happy

I like your avatar, I think that's been my philosophy at some moments. Laughing

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 4:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Glad to have ya, wannab8! Wink

I love Jesus, but I drink a little bit. Very Happy

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
wannab8
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 6:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Corona wrote:
Glad to have ya, wannab8! Wink

I love Jesus, but I drink a little bit. Very Happy

LOL oh hunny I love Jesus too, but I partake in things a lot of Christians frown upon. Remember that faith is personal Smile If I wanna drink and get stoned that between me and my maker thankyouverymuch! Very Happy I'm not stealing and ruining people's lives by letting loose and getting drunk and stoned every once in a while.

No one should be able to sleep soundly at night when they make a living lying, cheating, and robbing people blind!!
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yaaaay!!! A Jesus thread.

Time for some awesomeness:

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm agnostic too, but I still get annoyed at the way Lads seem to be able to break the Commandments of their supposed faith.

Hearken to this fervent proselytism from one Lad:

Quote:
I never finish the work of God assign to me think of telling lies,do you know what it takes for one to lie against the holy spirit, am I sure you know really the case of Annanais and sapharia in the bible who lie against the holy spirit and their reward.I inform you that God has anointed me as a minster of reconciliation, propagating the Gospel of our Lord jesus christ with all fervour and dedication.I am not slothful in this great commission but I am aglow burning with the Zeal of the spirit, Father we thank you for making us Wise and guiding us by your wisdom to dig our foundation deep in the rock, which is christ.by this we know we can outlast every storm that rages againts us for he that is in us is greater than he that is in the world ,in Jesus Name,Amen! (2 chronicles 20:20)hear me, O judah, and ye inhabitants of jerusalem; Believe in the Lord your God,so shall ye be established; Beleive his prophets,so shall ye prosper
talks to God "Father I thank you for the revelation of your word to me this day.I'm resolved this day to trust and beleive the words of the man who you have annointed for my sake.I'm learning now to take advantage of this truth,in Jesus Name, Amen!

Good grief...

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
sunshine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
am I sure you know really the case of Annanais and sapharia in the bible

I thought Sapharia was the dragon in "Eragon"?

It always amuses me that the commandments "Thou shalt not steal" and "Thou shalt not bear false witness" seem to be optional to lads.

However being vaguely serious I did have a chat with a guy I work with from Nigeria and he tells me that by and large Christianity is a thin veneer laid on top of far older beliefs in gods you basically (a) had to keep happy or they would kill you in various natural disaster type ways and (b) could ask for favours such as money, recovery from sickness or harm to befall someone else. So it could well be that the understanding of Christianity the lads have isn't quite the same as someone in, say Europe or America would have.

I have explain this whole process to you so many times over and over again. - Spencer
Safari Praveen - Hanuman Junction - Hyderabad x2
Safari Bola - Accra - Cotonou Safari Alex - Accra - Abidjan Safari Austin - Accra - Abidjan
Safari George - Accra - Cotonou - Lome - Niamtougou Safari Toks London - Milford Haven
pony pony pony Mortar Closed lad accounts x170 Czech Republic Easter Egg 2011 Sand Timer Engineer Cooke vs. Temeraire x8
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 12:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

From Wikipedia - Ananias and Sapphira:

Quote:
Ananias and his wife Sapphira were, according to the Acts of the Apostles, members of the Early Christian church in Jerusalem.

Acts chapter 4 closes by stating that the Christian believers in the early Church did not consider their possessions to be their own, but they had all things in common, and that a church member, Barnabas, sold a plot of land and donated the profit to the apostles. Ananias and Sapphira also sold their land, but withheld a portion of the sales, having decided that they did not wish to give it all to the common purse.

In chapter 5, Ananias presented his donation to Peter claiming that it was the entire amount. Peter replied, "Why is it that Satan has so filled your heart that you have lied to the Holy Spirit?" Peter pointed out that Ananias was in control of the money and could give or keep it as he saw fit, but that he had withheld it from Peter and lied about it, and stated that Ananias had not only lied to Peter, but also to God. Ananias died on the spot, and as a result, everyone who heard the tale became afraid. Three hours later, his wife told the same lie and suffered the same fate.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Tuco
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 1:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ Along the lines of Ananias and Sapphira, this is my latest script for dying Christian widows:

Quote:
Since you have blasphemed the name of the Lord Jesus Christ by including his holy name in your scam letter, may the cancer that you have lied about in your letter come upon you in truth in your real life. May your suffering and pending death then be exactly as you have described, in every detail according to your very own words.

The world will then be a better place without your scams and you will be forgotten.

As a christian I do mean it from the heart.

"Thanks for giving me a nauthy number that preys unit like a hungry lion." - Alise Kar1m
"I have called you more than 20 times but non of the calls went through." - Williams C0ker
"I've said in my previous mail that I do not understand English." - Cabinet Bad0u
"PLEASE MY CHAIRMAN, I AM NOT GREEDY, I LIKE TO WORK WITH YOU, I HAVE LOST MANY OF MY JOBS , PLS PLS PLS, I WILL WORK HARD WITH U." - Dr. Lui$ James
"There are two kinds of people in the world, my friend."
Closed lad accounts x8 (Thanks Corona)
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 1:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

wannab8 wrote:

And general blessings and good fortune and karma for those who don't believe in the same God I do!! <3 <3 <3

Do I get all 3, or do I get to pick one? What do I get if I dont believe in any god.

Edit: Never mind, I just picked a god. Do I get general blessings, good fortune and karma?

I choose Vulcan.

Quote:
Vulcan - god of the forge, fire, and blacksmiths, husband to Venus, and a Dii Consentes, and assigned a flamen minor

419Eater is my life

Location: Do not pass GO, Do not collect $200. ByeBye Bankity-Bank!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 3:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Im much like you wannab8. But I turn around and use it right back at them!

your fund is no more here in our bank.~Mr. W@lter.

it is God that give me your contact email ~Mr. 3ke.

I will put on my base ball t-shirt today, coz i know you will write me...lol.-John @pender.

Thanks for your kindness. Unfortunately, we are not interested in your
cake, rather we need the document.-FBI
Spain United Kingdom Malaysia Netherlands United States Switzerland Nigeria Flag Pakistan Canada Ghana Burkina Faso Australia Benin Hong Kong X100+ and counting...
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 3:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

"Do unto others as you would have them do unto you." Is a christian and lads say they are christians, does that mean they want us to shaft them anyways we can? Very Happy

Closed lad accounts 100+45:goat: Easter Egg

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
NickTheCop
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 11:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Actually, and many new baiters are surprised at this, all of the religious stuff the lads put on isn't just for show. You'll find that most - if not all - lads are pretty devout. They just "interpret" Christianity in a different way that others do.

Of course, this gives baiters something to play with. Turn their own tactics against them. That's why church baits remain the most efficient, even after all of these years of usage.

Safari Safari Nodo - Lagos to Cotonou - with P.P3t3rs
Safari Lagos to Abuja to Maiduguri - 3050km/1900mi

Sand Timer Safari Safari Safari Broda Michael - 1500km/900mi - Lome to Lagos
-I LOST EVERYTHING THAT NIGHT JUST BECAUSE OF YOU.

Safari BJ - Lome to Abidjan to Yamoussoukro
Safari Lome to Lagos - 2275km/1400mi

Misc : Safari Safari Safari Safari
Total : 17 000 Mugu Miles (27 000km)

pony Closed lad accounts x7 United Kingdom x2 Mortar x8 GoatGoat

"MAY YOUR BLOOD BE SHARED AMONG DOGS AND WOOIS.
YOU FACKING SON OF THE DIVEL YOU ARE MORE STUPID." - Broda Michael

Mr Bigg's is dead! Long live Mr Bigg's! Easter Egg
wannab8
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Slightlyoutofit wrote:
Yaaaay!!! A Jesus thread.

Time for some awesomeness:

LOL!!!!! THAT IS AWESOME!! Is is bad that the first thing that came to mind was World of Warcraft LOL
wannab8
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

However being vaguely serious I did have a chat with a guy I work with from Nigeria and he tells me that by and large Christianity is a thin veneer laid on top of far older beliefs in gods you basically (a) had to keep happy or they would kill you in various natural disaster type ways and (b) could ask for favours such as money, recovery from sickness or harm to befall someone else. So it could well be that the understanding of Christianity the lads have isn't quite the same as someone in, say Europe or America would have.

That is pretty interesting, thanks for the insight. Smile
wannab8
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

NickTheCop wrote:
Actually, and many new baiters are surprised at this, all of the religious stuff the lads put on isn't just for show. You'll find that most - if not all - lads are pretty devout. They just "interpret" Christianity in a different way that others do.

Of course, this gives baiters something to play with. Turn their own tactics against them. That's why church baits remain the most efficient, even after all of these years of usage.

I agree. And I kind of have been a little bit here and there. The biggest one I did was tell my lad who's afraid for "her" life that the cocoa farmers that killed her father are going to come after her. So I reassured her that God has kept her safe for the past 3 years and as long as she keeps her faith and trusts in Him, she'll be fine.

Very Happy
wannab8
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Irene Adler wrote:
Im much like you wannab8. But I turn around and use it right back at them!

As do I, don't worry about it LOL Very Happy

Just keep reminding them to trust in God and keep their faith and hold tight to Him and everything will be fine Very Happy

As far as I'm concerned it's a nice way to minister to them lol
wannab8
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Pastor Frank wrote:
wannab8 wrote:

Do I get all 3, or do I get to pick one? What do I get if I dont believe in any god.

Edit: Never mind, I just picked a god. Do I get general blessings, good fortune and karma?

I choose Vulcan.

For all the awesomeness you possess in your baiting adventures, yes you get all of them! Very Happy whatever you believe or don't believe, you deserve all three for your good works Smile
wannab8
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tuco wrote:
^^^^ Along the lines of Ananias and Sapphira, this is my latest script for dying Christian widows:

Quote:
Since you have blasphemed the name of the Lord Jesus Christ by including his holy name in your scam letter, may the cancer that you have lied about in your letter come upon you in truth in your real life. May your suffering and pending death then be exactly as you have described, in every detail according to your very own words.

The world will then be a better place without your scams and you will be forgotten.

As a christian I do mean it from the heart.

LOL that lad jus got SUH-LAPPED!!!! clapping clapping clapping

Sidenote: have any of you threatened witchcraft or something on them? lol sometimes I want to Twisted Evil Not that they would care they'd probably come right back with threatening their african black magic or some crap lol
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

wannab8 wrote:

For all the awesomeness you possess in your baiting adventures, yes you get all of them! Very Happy whatever you believe or don't believe, you deserve all three for your good works Smile

I was going to chastise you for multiple posts, but deep down inside, I think I really like you. Wink

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 10:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

wannab8 wrote:
have any of you threatened witchcraft or something on them?

Lads are given juju threats all the time. They also dish them out when they've been aggravated.

Fake banks Waterlooed: x54 United Kingdom Netherlands Spain United States South Africa Canada Ghana Bahamas, The Nigeria Switzerland Italy Ivory Coast Serbia and Montenegro Belgium Australia Denmark Safari x4 Mortar x25 Closed lad accounts x4 Goat Easter Egg 2011
Alex Van Dijk: DEAR ASSHOLE, YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY TO VAN DIJK BUT YOUR LITTLE BRAIN THAT HAS MADE YOU A STUPID MAN DOES NOT CALCULATE WELL . I STARTED REACHING YOU ARROUND FEBRUARY AND YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY ON THE 25TH OF JANUARY. DONT U SEE THAT YOU ARE TOO DULL FOR THE FAST GAME YOU INTENDED PLAYING ASS HOLE F*** YA MAMA S PUSSYYYYYYYYYYYY HOOOOOOOO.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic