SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

In need of a hitman bait for Christmas

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
justicebdone
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 4:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

As I am a little slow with life right now I would really like to spend a couple hours a week dealing with an evil hitman. I checked the surplus and either everyone is holding their hitmen close to their chests or there just isnt a need for hitmen anymore, lol. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

F****** d*** motherf***** if you really sent the f****** money why don't you send the f****** control number at once cos I don't really have the time to f*** around with you anymore....you messed up my own Chritsmas too. Nathan "The Potty Mouth" Hitman

If you dont know you are now the Company Police. The Annoyed Check Lad

BACK the ATTACK
Jammy
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've been hoping for a new hitman bait myself. Very Happy

It seems like they are few and far between these days. I haven't had a hit lad in my catcher accounts in as long as I can remember.

If anyone has one to share, I'd be up for it too. Smile

Published Bait: The Miseducation of Chief Mrs Watusi FBI Mrs
auguste
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

will keep an eye open in my catcher account. I'm not much a fan of the whole hitman scam.
windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'll be around for a while. Maybe I can help.

PM me your baiting addy if you want to be contacted by a hitman dolla chopper and we'll liven things up a bit for your lad over the festive season. Wink

If it's LADS you want. GoTo: http://www.yopmail.com/
and sign in with either ladmail or kentbrockman
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 11:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Funny you say that. One just popped into my Inbox. Assassins are out to get me. Shocked I'm not going to straight bait it much, probably go all out on an Assassin vs. Templar canon literature from the Assassins Creed universe. I play too much of that game.

Anywho PM sent.

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg
justicebdone
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 5:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Reaper, I PM'ed my thanks, but I'll add it again here, thank you.

WP, I will send my baiter addy when its time for the chop, thanks.

The last assassin I dealt with gave me some of my siggy lines Smile They can be fun. Well, lets wind it up and see how it plays out.

edited to add . . . I have been thinking about picking that game up Reaper, are you telling me its worth it?

F****** d*** motherf***** if you really sent the f****** money why don't you send the f****** control number at once cos I don't really have the time to f*** around with you anymore....you messed up my own Chritsmas too. Nathan "The Potty Mouth" Hitman

BACK the ATTACK
psychicbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 8:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hit man scam?
Any chance of playing this out behind a log-in for the instruction of us newbies?

Sand Timer x 3
Thanks to the Fae!
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 9:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Justice, it so is. We could tag team him if you wish. Laughing

@Psychic, I can't even remember the last time I baited a hitman. I'm actually following good 'ol Murry's advice in the Hitman Eater Uni thread. Laughing Thanks frumby Thumbs up

I suppose if other people agree we could all learn at the same time. Smile

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg
justicebdone
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 10:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for the info on the game. I may have to give myself a Christmas present other than my annual Eater membership.

you also have a PM

BACK the ATTACK
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic