SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Anyone up for playing a dolla chop merchant ?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
smartbomb
** Retired **

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 9:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My lad sent me a mail telling me his box had been cracked and switched his addy to continue the deal. Ive made on that while his box was jeopardised, I was asked to contact his associate and ive subsequently sent him 3.5k.

Please leave a post if you can play the part of the beneficiary.

Cheers !

Ivory Coast x8 United Kingdom x49 Spain x5 Nigeria x6 United States x3 Switzerland Netherlands x3 Turkey Estonian Flag x10 Malaysia x4 Ukraine Denmark Ghana x2 Russia Indonesia Thailand Germany France x2 Benin x4 Togo United Arab Emirates South Africa x2 Australia Canada Iraq Flag China United Nations
pony Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts a few
Click Here for Free Wigs !

i am no more a baby for going through this kind of stress for 200 pounds. : Hammed - Another satisfied MT7N S3cur3 customer.
l will never lose my leg in Jesus name.......ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeen l can see that you are totally MAD, FUCK YOU TOO!!!!! : Mr Yusuf
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 10:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have a lad character who would be happy to oblige. Wink PM sent.

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 10:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

LOL I do too - but Juan got here first... I jut had a lad "Thank me" for chopping his dollars... LMAO

Quote:
Ok let me say i agree with you that you have been very busy with my inbox but not with my life i am so made you cant be me and you cant feed me you can only feed your self and your family ok lets me tell you that you are your boys never see anythging yetn in life because all your boys and parent will die off soon and money will surly finish and the jorgement will be for me you alone i will advice you to pray that i spare you because i am spiritual that speak from the air that is beyond your creatures and imaginations thak you somuch for your message and well done

vLad's ebay auction states "Wonderful seller! Thinks "out of the box" to get item to you."
<br>
starstar Ghana Easter Egg 2013

Vcamera <a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrsRobinson419"> Click to see the videos Ed sent me.</a><br>
<A href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/index.html"> Eliza's lad quotes, photos, and audio files</a>
Mortar x12
*this sig icon has been censored* <br><a href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/809104_ML.pdf" > click here</a> for a Bank Account Transfer Form.
Golden Pith
smartbomb
** Retired **

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 11:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks Juan, PM back your way.

Thanks to you too Eliza, maybe we can help eachother out another time Wink

Ivory Coast x8 United Kingdom x49 Spain x5 Nigeria x6 United States x3 Switzerland Netherlands x3 Turkey Estonian Flag x10 Malaysia x4 Ukraine Denmark Ghana x2 Russia Indonesia Thailand Germany France x2 Benin x4 Togo United Arab Emirates South Africa x2 Australia Canada Iraq Flag China United Nations
pony Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts a few
Click Here for Free Wigs !

i am no more a baby for going through this kind of stress for 200 pounds. : Hammed - Another satisfied MT7N S3cur3 customer.
l will never lose my leg in Jesus name.......ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeen l can see that you are totally MAD, FUCK YOU TOO!!!!! : Mr Yusuf
Billy Milligan
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Eliza
I have a fun maga on the go at the moment. He's a thick as bricks, giving up an email and bank acc already. Even tho he's a phone lad would you still be willing to help me cause him more pain please?

Or if you are too busy, I would happy to play victim to some other willing dolla chopper?

Cheers a lot
Wink

"GO F**K WITH YOUR MOTHER A**HOLE.......... "- K@zim- m@[email protected] <-100% risky free phones
"yES WE HAVE THE DERREN BROWN AVAILABLE IN STOCK" 5teffan Mue1ler - <[email protected]
-----
Cellphone x4 Gmail phonelad massbait - win piggies aplentyClosed lad accounts x13
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

Location: Packing Vaseline in my frilly boots, I can’t help if it gets in other places.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

broda ,abeg u go sent me thr deteils fit i go eat these guy money soonest ooooooo

(send me a PM with the details and I'll chop your lad's dollar)

“I guess a man is the only kind of varmint sets his own trap, baits it, and then steps in it.” ~ John Steinbeck
Billy Milligan
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you for the translation jose Laughing

PM sent

"GO F**K WITH YOUR MOTHER A**HOLE.......... "- K@zim- m@[email protected] <-100% risky free phones
"yES WE HAVE THE DERREN BROWN AVAILABLE IN STOCK" 5teffan Mue1ler - <[email protected]
-----
Cellphone x4 Gmail phonelad massbait - win piggies aplentyClosed lad accounts x13
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

Location: Packing Vaseline in my frilly boots, I can’t help if it gets in other places.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Someone is a bit upset. Shocked

I wrote:
Subject: FUCK UR ASS FOR THUNDER FIYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

MR MAN,,U NO FIT MAKE MAGA DROP EVEN 1NAIRA..JUS TODAY I GO EAT UR MONEY FOR UR CLIENT BEEN SIMON TOWELL,,I REAL GUY NOR SMALL BOY LIK UNA..WE GO TEAR REAL MONEY HIE,,NA TRUE..I GO PICK 3 WU FOR AMOUNT BEEN $2000USD E FIT GO SEND 1 OTHR WU I GO PICK AM NEXT TOMORROW..GO TELL UR SCROBO MOTHR U NO FIT DO 9JA JOB MAKE SHE GO HUSSLE PUSSY FOR BAD ROAD OOOOOOO

URS FRIEND,,EZE

NB// PUT UR MOUTH FOR UR MOTHR DIRTY TOTO,,DEY GOOD FO MUMU LIKE U

The mugu obviously needed a bit more prodding so...

I also wrote:
Subject: MUGU OF HIGHST PWR OOOOOOO

MR MAN,,U GO BI COMPOND IDIOT BECOS U MAKE MOUTH FOR UR JOB..EVRY OF UR JOB I FIT GO CHOP HENCFRTH OK..I DID GO TO MARKET TODAY AN I DON SEE UR JUNIOR SISTR SELL PUSSY FOR HUSSA MAN..GO FUCK UR PAPA FOR E FACE BIGFOOLLLLLLL

URS FRIEND,,EZE

The lad just happened to be online and I must have hit a nerve. Laughing

mugu in supersized font wrote:
FOOL GIVE ME YOUR NUMBER MAKE I CALL YOU ASSHOLE.....

I wrote:
HAHAHAHAAAAAAAA FUCK UR ASS U MONKRY U JUS DEY RAKE U GET NO HEAD OOOOOOO

WETIN BE YOUR NUMBER?

I wrote:
FUCK U OK,,I DO NOT GIVE OUT NUMBR FOR SMALL BOY U GO LEARN HOW SPEAK TO UR SURPERIOR FIRST WITH A PROPER RESECT FIT I GO DASH U SOME SMALL MONEY,,TRUCK POSHER LIKE U

ONWU GA EGBU NNA GI.... MR BIG MAN I HOPE SAY YOU DON MAKE MONEY FOR STREET OO? BCOS GAME OF TODAY NO BE BY AGE AGAIN AND IF YOU DEY SURE SAY YOU DON CHOP WELL FOR STREET THEN MAKE WE SEE FACE TO FACE.

ALSO FOR YOUR INFORMATION IF YOU DO NOT DRIVE A CAR PLS DO NOT SHOW UP AS I WILL NOT LIKE TO MEET YOU BCOS I AM VERY SURE YOU ARE STILL HUNGRY AND INDEED A BIG WORKAHOLIC TRYING TO SURVIVE AND MEET UP WITH OTHERS...

I wrote:
NA WAR FO U BATSARD..U GO MAKE A MOUTH FOR UR JOB BECOS U TINK U BIGBOY..FOOL LIKE U NO GET SENSE GO BACK FOR UR VILLAGE MONKEY..U GO HEAR SMELL FOR UR ASS SOON..I LET U WASH MY MERC BENZZZZ EVER YOU REACH VGC..GO BACK FOR UR FESTAC AREA BOY OOOOOOOOOOOOO

I think he's had enough for a while so I'll keep poking him until he really unleashes. Twisted Evil

“I guess a man is the only kind of varmint sets his own trap, baits it, and then steps in it.” ~ John Steinbeck
Billy Milligan
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dancing Banana
Awesome. I couldn't have had my dolla chopped by a nicer guyman:lol:

-----
Billy Milligan
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 2:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

jose

I got this in a message from a different phone lad
Quote:
iya baba e ko ni da fun abi ohun mumi sere
Shocked Razz
Any idea what that means please?

-----
Billy Milligan
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey ho Jose, have been poking that little scrote for a few days now, chasing him to get my $6K back. No reaction at all. . . Crying or Very sad
How rude of him really Rolling Eyes

-----
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic