SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Rant to end all rants - CAUTION

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Belker
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 8:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He thinks I am a lad!

Quote:
OLD BOI U MUSS BI MUMU IF U GET TIME WRITE ALL DIS TINGS. WOT TIME U DEY USE DEY HUSSLE? UR A FUCKING DESTITUTE. U WIL NEVER BE DI SUCCESS LIKE ME. I BI DI BIG BOY -- ME NA FULL GEE NA. I DON ALREADY ARRIVE N I B TEARIN REAL CASH NAU NA CHOPN LOTS DEY DOUGHY FOR FOOLS LIKE U. U TINK U DEY FIT MANUFACTUR MUGU? U DEY GO CAFÉ BUY HOUR N TROW U STUPID FORM, BUT U NO GET EVEN WON MAGA FOR BOX. NEVER EVEN GET AUTO RESPOND. ALL GUYS AT CAFE LAUGH AT U. MUGU DEY EVEN TAKE 48 HOURS REPLY WON UR MAIL NA U NO GET DEY DI 100 NAIRA FO DROP FO DI CAFÉ NAU CUZ U DEY RUN OUT ALL UR STOLEN MONI ALREADY. ANY MAGA U EVER TRY GIV BILL NO EVER PAY U WON KOBO CUS DEY NO U JUSS BI TOUT. U SO SMALL EVEN EFCC DEY LAUGH AT UR FORMAT. U NO GET ANY LEVEL. U NO SEE MCTN U HOLE LIFE. MUGU LIK U DON DIE DREAMING OF WESTY. COMPOUND FOOOL LIKE U, JUSS ACSEPT UR FATE DAT U ONLY FIT FO BI ASHAWO. I ADVICE U GO BACK UR VILLAGE NA PASS URSELF NAU DEY DI END UR SUFFERIN.

Closed lad accounts X 6
Bolleboos
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 8:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Still, it has some very insightful stuff in it. All the stuff he assumes about you is probably actually true for many mugus.

Also, it can probably be used verbatim to mass asem. Smile

Miss Ariana Hani: "it seem your balls contains up to 6 eggs that i should destroy with a baseball stick and weep your spinal code so you die"
Mandaline Randy: "i gave you my heart body mind and soul but you did not value it imagine if you were me how would you feel beby its pain ful i was just rooming in the money gram as if am a mad girl while you knows my condition its unfear"
Vampiremerchant
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 9:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
He thinks I am a lad!

Well it would be a shame to disappoint him !!!!!........... Laughing

Closed lad accounts x 35 Easter Egg

Mortar x 100

Thailand (with thanks to Nigel Tuffnel)
Thailand United Kingdom
Thailand
Thailand
Thailand

My dear Brother , if I have to you to scam you, May the WROGHT of GOD be upon me and my generation
Seven of Nine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 12:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lad probably recycled this rant as it is similar to some of thedevguy67's work.
Lazy boi needs more writing practice Laughing

r2d2
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 9:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ similar? some parts are identical...
see http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1333970#1333970 (first msg)

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic