SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

'Soldier' Massbait - lads believe each chopped the other p25

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Mjwoody
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

bohigal wrote:
This hasn't happened to me before: smallboi seems to have contacted lad2.

Scott Mills does a prank call that is hilarious. I've been trying to get a similar situation going on in a bait, but have not been able to. Basically he calls a Chinese restaurant and places an order then has that guy repeat it to another restaurant as if they were placing an order, so they both get really confused.

In a bait, this would work by getting a lad to start scammin you, then have this CCed to another lad, then they are basicly trying to scam one another. It never seems to work for me though. I'll keep trying though. I think it would be hilarious. Not to mention a monumental waste of time for them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q0wq6bCiuLo

"IMBECILE LIKE YOU. SEE AS YOU BLACK LIKE CHARCOAL AND YOUR MOUTH LIKE WOMAN TOTO WEY COME DEY OPEN DEY TALK RUBBISH" - Jahmil Ahmed
thrylos7
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I set up an account on S3curity Shi3ld for smallboi and let him know it's ready. We'll see if he takes it, with all the magas he's got on the hook right now!

I went easy on him...we'll start off with a cool 800 questions Twisted Evil

I HAVE TRIED TO GO THROUGH THIS PROCESS TWICE AND HAVE SPENT A TOTAL OF 10 HOURS THE FIRST TIME AND 6 HOURS THE 2ND TIME AND STILL HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO FINISH THE PROCESS YET. I CANNOT BE DOING ANYTHING WRONG - Sheik Mohameed Salam, satisfied SS customer

And I must tell you that I am not in support of you stealing a car, how can you stoop so low, are you a criminal? You are compounding your problems if you don't know. - James O.

I wish you were in front of me; you deserve 12 strokes on your butt. - Emmanuel K.

send me the MTCN number, the name and address of sender. If you cannot do that like you Americans say get fucky out here now.

DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE ASSHOLE BEAST

Closed lad accounts times ten
Nap Olean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 3:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It appears that Mr. Jones has run out of bank accounts, or is tired of them getting closed down:

Quote:
Hello Baby,
Thanks for the update.I was actually thinking of writing you after my meeting with our commander here.
I ask G3r4ld J0n3s to work out a way of making this payment to him and he will release my fund to you and we agree that you send the amount through western union money transfer.Their site www.westernunion.com,you can make this payment using you credit card online and equally through their location near by.
Please try and make this payment through and get the fund to your account and i will leave this place for you.
Do slip the total amount to two if it is more than 5,000.00GBP.He want to help handle this transaction since they are having technical problems now.
After the payment do contact him with the MTCN number through e-mail:[email protected]

Transfer information:
Name:G3r4ld J0n3s
Address:Blaa, blaaa, blaa
London N17 9TA
Tel:+44(0)701-113 764-6
Tel:+44(0)703-596-581-5

I wait to read from you on your opinion.
I love you.

I'm assuming that no one will call Gerald at 2 am to try to order a pizza.

Apparently the only way to send MTCN, as mentioned, is via S3curity Shi3ld, so hopefully everyone uses that modality for their transactions.

ETA: I've removed the actual address as per the post below.

Fake banks Waterlooed: x54 United Kingdom Netherlands Spain United States South Africa Canada Ghana Bahamas, The Nigeria Switzerland Italy Ivory Coast Serbia and Montenegro Belgium Australia Denmark Safari x4 Mortar x25 Closed lad accounts x4 Goat Easter Egg 2011
Alex Van Dijk: DEAR ASSHOLE, YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY TO VAN DIJK BUT YOUR LITTLE BRAIN THAT HAS MADE YOU A STUPID MAN DOES NOT CALCULATE WELL . I STARTED REACHING YOU ARROUND FEBRUARY AND YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY ON THE 25TH OF JANUARY. DONT U SEE THAT YOU ARE TOO DULL FOR THE FAST GAME YOU INTENDED PLAYING ASS HOLE F*** YA MAMA S PUSSYYYYYYYYYYYY HOOOOOOOO.

Last edited by Nap Olean on Fri Dec 11, 2009 3:45 pm; edited 2 times in total
psychicbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 3:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just a small warning:
I Googled remittanceboi's office address out of curiosity and entries number one to 20 are directly to this thread.
Maybe I'm skittish but I think it would be as well to disguise the address or move the bait to ehind a thread behind a log-in- I don't want this massbait to turn into a burn, at least not before I engage him properly-I'm still in the form- signing stage
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 4:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Aha, they are not in cahoots, lad2 must have spoofed smallboi's gmail addy to try the chop. Still good times, and my replies are getting more outlandish.

smallboi wrote:
Hello L**** B*****,
Do not even pay him through any means,they are planning to take you money way from you.I will inform you when everything is ok who to make payment to.For now do not pay anybody to help me because their is noting to pay for.Am still working out something out with the security company on how to release my fund.
When am done with them i will let you know and you will all have to contact them.
Thank you for believing in me.
Sgt.smallboi

deluded character wrote:
dear hero smallboi:
I hear and I obey, sir! This member of the 101st Keyboard Commandos is ready and willing to do your bidding in this mission of releasing the fund! We await your orders on how to transfer the fee without the internets.

You are very brave to take on these criminals from your hospital bed! For those about to rock we salute you.

Corporal L*** B*****

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
Bolleboos
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 5:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Im getting tired of remittanceboi calling me all the time. Oh well.

He wants me to do the online credit card WU as well..

remittanceboi wrote:
Dear Torv@lds Tur!ng,
The attachment could not open here.I think it has virus infected.Please could you check on this www-westernunion-com,through here you can transfer the amount with your credit card or online transfer to save us this protocols.
Check the site and get back to me as soon as possible.

Thanks,
Remittanceboi

Bullshit. He just doesn't want to fill forms. If I wasn't suspect before, I must be now, now that I've sent forms. I've been totally straight o far and this was my first trick.

I could..
- try to convince him that the attachment is not virus infected and its a false positive and he should just open it.
- send it again, supposedly a clean version this time.
- send a fake MG slip with or without clearly visible MTCN (he has made it very clear to me that I should NOT, repeat: NOT, send transfer info over email.) and he could get chopped
- just report that the online credit card thing doesn't work and leave it up to him
- any ideas?

Miss Ariana Hani: "it seem your balls contains up to 6 eggs that i should destroy with a baseball stick and weep your spinal code so you die"
Mandaline Randy: "i gave you my heart body mind and soul but you did not value it imagine if you were me how would you feel beby its pain ful i was just rooming in the money gram as if am a mad girl while you knows my condition its unfear"
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 5:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Online credit card/wu - can ONLY be picked up with ID at the SPECIFIC BRANCH YOU SEND IT TO. That's what I told him at least, which is frustrating him that he can't get to some branch in Florida Wink

Palm Wino Aficionado

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 5:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That london postcode above is interesting : N17 9TA - I am pretty sure there is a postal forwarding service operating from one of the offices in that building. So it may not just be a totally fake address, but could actually be something the lad is using.

TV StarMortar dozens Closed lad accounts Not as many piggies as you.
The details you sent do not match, check your records and reply immediate. I have forced to wait in office for two hours with out eating
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 6:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Not only can you specify the pick up place BUT is there not a monthly limit on what you can send on line like $1000?

Of course there is the act that lad does not need the MTCN

BUT he WILL need ID for the person to whom the payment is addressed

and some evidence of knowledge of the sender.

The question too is used for Africa one hears. Try "Quo vadis" answer well use some imagination "adum arsem" ?

Closed lad accounts 100+45:goat: Easter Egg

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria

Last edited by devil_woman on Fri Dec 11, 2009 6:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
BenderBendingRodriguez
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 6:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Bolleboos
He tried to swerve over to W/U when I laid the M/G Security Forms on him, so I slapped him and ratted him out to SoldierBoi, called him incompetant and untrustworthy.

So now he's "working" on them...

"Who a hell did you think you are, to hell with your stupid money and lies." - Ibrahim
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 9:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Still no sign of Belgieboi, but I do have his phone number, another UK re-direct one.
Quote:
Dear Baiter,
Please contact Mr.James Adams contact number+447556109614 and see how they could be of help to you over their in Belgium.

Do get back to us as soon as possible.

Thanks,
Gerald Remittanceboi

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
Bolleboos
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So I went for the option 'convince him its not infected'..
/me wrote:
Dear Remittanceboi,
Hopefully you're doing OK. This whole process is getting very complicated. Just now I went back to the mannigram agency. They wanted to give me the security forms, but I told them that I already got them. It was not the same officer as yesterday.
I assure you that the attachment is not infected with a virus, and that it must be a false positive. If you can send them in the next couple of hours, we can get it sorted before the weekend. I think we'd all be glad to be able to move on. I've been spending way to much time on this, and even at work.
Please try and open the document. I will be at a customer this afternoon but will be back around 6:30 or 7 to check my email before I leave.
Thanks and best regards,
Torv@lds Tur!ng
remittanceboi wrote:
Dear Torv@lds Tur!ng,
Thanks for the update.Am sorry i can't do that here at home.But will try it when am at the office tomorrow morning.
You will all have to complete the transaction on tomorrow and your account will be activated ready for transfer on Monday.
Have a nice day.
Regards,
Remittanceboi

Oh please fill forms for me.. Smile

EDIT: Replied some encouragement

/me wrote:
Dear Remittanceboi,
I just got back, a bit later than expected, and found you email. I wasn't planning to go into town tomorrow, but if you send them by morning my time, then I will take care of it first thing.
I'm going home now. Hope to read back from you in the morning.
Best wishes,
Torv@lds Tur!ng

Another EDIT:

He won't Sad

Quote:
Dear Torv@lds Tur!ng,
Please if you really want to help you do as i have just instructed you to do.
Your file is not opening here and i will love a situation you do what i ask of you so we move on.I am only helping and noting more.Use western union transfer and do not bother again with this your money gram thing.
I have give you their site is good and save.
Make the transfer their and send me the details.
www-westernuinon-com .If you really want me to help.

Thanks,
Remittanceboi

If I really want to help?! Would I have gone through all this trouble all this time if I didn't? I keep doing everything he comes up with, although it doesn't always pan out. Maybe I should complain to smallboi about him.

Miss Ariana Hani: "it seem your balls contains up to 6 eggs that i should destroy with a baseball stick and weep your spinal code so you die"
Mandaline Randy: "i gave you my heart body mind and soul but you did not value it imagine if you were me how would you feel beby its pain ful i was just rooming in the money gram as if am a mad girl while you knows my condition its unfear"

Last edited by Bolleboos on Sat Dec 12, 2009 5:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
psychicbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 7:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, well.
One of my characters has the form to scan, sign and return.
And that after 3 weeks of nagging.
I refer to the 'contract' with the RSOT, of course.

I've been mulling over options-
The helpful guy at the internet cafe who shows me how to do everything and takes careful note of where I send this to-G0m3r?
What is a scanner?
Trash file?

I'm open to suggestions.
psychbait
atj
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 12:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm back, glad to see this is still live. I found a sharp little note in my box so I'm eating humble pie and asking him to use his valuable time by starting again

Quote:
Hi,
I'm sorry if you think I was rude, I don't mean to be. However I am sure I did send your forms so I do not know what has happened there. Maybe you should send them again, then we can start from the beginning and get this business done.
B4nkerm4n

Would it be a good time to involve Mr G about now?

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 1:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@atj - time for a bit of straight compliance again, slowly sort out all the forma he needs, appear willing, compliant, slightly stupid, and he will start getting greedy again...

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
remittanceboi,

I have a solution to the hackers. I've found a way to securely transfer the money to you. Please go to this website: [SS website]

and enter this code: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

You will then be asked to enter some information in, and then you will be asked some security questions. Please answer the questions to the best of your knowledge. When you're done, the system will release the MTCN to you. S3curity Shi3ld allows me to send more than $5,000 at a time, so I have included the entire amount. This process will ensure the MTCN and the money will go only to you, not to hackers.

Please get back to me when you have completed the secure process so we can move forward.

Quote:
Dear Sultan,
I warn you not to send this kind of payment to us.If you don't accept payment with our bank or western union by bit of $5,000.00.I will all considered you as the hacker which you have mentioned below.
Do not play with this company any more.If you are not ready for this transaction you pull off and get back to soldierboi that you are not ready.
I don't wish to read from you again.

This moron doesn't seem to get it. He didn't seem to learn his lesson from G0mer the first time around....

I HAVE TRIED TO GO THROUGH THIS PROCESS TWICE AND HAVE SPENT A TOTAL OF 10 HOURS THE FIRST TIME AND 6 HOURS THE 2ND TIME AND STILL HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO FINISH THE PROCESS YET. I CANNOT BE DOING ANYTHING WRONG - Sheik Mohameed Salam, satisfied SS customer

And I must tell you that I am not in support of you stealing a car, how can you stoop so low, are you a criminal? You are compounding your problems if you don't know. - James O.

I wish you were in front of me; you deserve 12 strokes on your butt. - Emmanuel K.

send me the MTCN number, the name and address of sender. If you cannot do that like you Americans say get fucky out here now.

DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE ASSHOLE BEAST

Closed lad accounts times ten
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 2:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nah, the boy is being an arse. I think he may have twigged. At least we made him suffer - anyone he still talks to, give him hell!

Edit - I insulted him back to life! Hurrah! I called him everything cruel and hurtful, wishing his pastor world condemn him to eternal hell, etc. Rinse and repeat - time for a little compliance, then...oops!

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 2:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hrmmm.... After doing a 2 week straight bait with him, he dropped me all of a sudden last week, twigging out like no one's business.
Now, all of a sudden, he's recontacted me, off-script, and he's very apologetic and very polite.

Anyone else get a recontact like this?

"We have not experince this kind of stress trying to receive our payment since the inception of our operation. We can no longer go on with this unyeilding transaction" - Ch@rles Rob@rt0n, S3cur3 Sh13ld Guru!
"People like you are not common to see in this universe." - Felix Obih
"I am devastated by my brothers health.the wound of his hynia cut is not healing fast.though the doctor ahve removed the ropes in there." - Albertine and Jonathan
CowboyBuck
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 3:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He will not contact me for a couple of days and then he will be back.

He was working yesterday (Sunday).

I asked him to fill out a form for me.

Smile

United States United Nations
Ireland United Kingdom Switzerland Germany Netherlands France Italy Spain Ukraine
South Africa Nigeria Ghana Australia Japan China Malaysia
Argentina Columbia Panama
Right now I am getting pissed with your responses
And still you later claimed there are snakes on the road to the Western Union
Please for the sake of humanity help Mr. Felix and I to get this money
Mjwoody
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 4:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He has started trying to scam Hu9h J@zz again, after he was savagely beat and robbed by the G0m3rboyz.

Quote:

from 5gt.C0ll!n 5m!th <[email protected]>
to hu9hj@[email protected]
date Mon, Dec 14, 2009 at 2:30 AM
subject Tre@t @s Urgent m@il.

Hello Hu9h J@zz,
How are you doing today?I hope all is well with you.Am fine here but needed your assistance.Am very sorry for all i caused you why trying to claim my fund from the security company.I want you to help me pay up my wife hospital and up keep's bill because i can not do that now due to my position here.She needed a total amount of $2,850.00 for all.As an old friend please do help me out.

Her detail's.

Name:C0ll!n J3n!fer @nn@
Address:111 5enec@ Street H0rneII, N3w Y0rk 14843, USA.

Please do make this payment through western union money transfer and get back to me with the detail of your transfer to her and i will forward it to her as soon as possible.
God bless you as you help.
I wait to read from you.
Thank you.
5gt.C0ll!n 5m!th.

So the wifey is sick back home, this scumbag has tons of Saddam's cash, and I should foot the bill for her? I know Tricare sucks, but it can't be that bad Razz

"IMBECILE LIKE YOU. SEE AS YOU BLACK LIKE CHARCOAL AND YOUR MOUTH LIKE WOMAN TOTO WEY COME DEY OPEN DEY TALK RUBBISH" - Jahmil Ahmed
Inspector Gadget

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ what a stroke of luck, your cousin lives not 5 miles from that address and he can pop round and see her. (lets see him squirm out of that one)

grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
Bolleboos
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 11:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am still in regular contact with both bois. Mainly remittanceboi. Very straight, except for the forms. I think I will only answer his calls if he calls from his nigerian mobile, and ignore the anonymous and US based calls.

Just now I send remittanceboi an email about my trouble with WU, and smallboi an email about my trouble with remittanceboi.
In a couple of days he is going to get WU forms. If he can't open those either, the problem must be on his end. Smile

Right now, me and the 2 bois have sent each other a total of 70 emails in 1 month. And a bunch of phone calls from remittanceboi.

EDIT:

smallboi wrote:
Hello Torv@lds Tur!ng,
What has been happening with you and the security company.Have you made the payment and have the fund transferred to you.
Please do give me updates.
I wait to read from you as soon as possible.
Smallboi

/me wrote:
Smallboi,
I have had nothing but trouble with the payment of the fees to Remittanceboi from 1R5C.
First he told me which account to use, but suddenly changed it. Then his bank would not accept the transfer for over a week. Now he has come up with a moneygram transfer, which is like a courier for cash. They were pretty difficult with me, but I still went ahead and arranged everything, and sent all the security forms to Remittanceboi, but he says he can't open it. Supposedly it was infected with a virus. I doubt that this could be the case, as neither the moneygram office computer nor m own computer had detected it. Besides, it's just a document. Instead, he now came with yet another money courier company, the wester union. I looked at their web site and they seem to be exactly the same as moneygram, so I guess they will be bound by the same security measures as every other company. At the same time he has the audacity to tell me that I do not obey his instructions. Even with an online transfer we would still have to go through some kind of security process. And I just don't feel comfortable entering my credit information on the website of such a company I have never heard about. It appears that the western union bank have a branch office near my work, so I will go by them and ask whether we can get around security.
To be honest, it is very frustrating. It is not that I am impatient, but I continue to put a lot of time into this at work, at home, on weekends. Now don't worry that I would back out, since I have committed myself to finishing this project successfully. But if I had known that it was not really as straight forward as it seemed in advance, I might not have gotten myself involved at all.
Torv@lds Tur!ng

smallboi wrote:
Hello Torv@lds Tur!ng,
Thanks for the mail,I understand every bit of your mail and will want to add may be is because we are not with time to get this fund out.Please do what he ask you to do and we will all have every inconvenience over us.
Remember i told you they never wanted me to come back for this fund.
Please go through western union and see if their protocal is less.
Do not worry you self and get this done and we will rejoices for good.
Thank you once again and ave a nice day.
Smallboi.

/me wrote:
Dear Remittanceboi,
I am getting a bit frustrated with this.
This is the 4th time you tell me to transfer the fees in a different way. I resent your implication that I should not comply to instructions. How can you tell me to not bother with moneygram, and even refer to it as 'my thing'. It was you who came up with moneygram, and when you did you said it was faster. I can not believe that the moneygram document could be infected with a virus, as neither their computer nor mine detected it. Even if you don't think I have adequate protection, surely moneygram must have. Instead of jumping around different payment methods, I think you should have gone and inquired what was the matter with the first transfer, which you made me cancel.
I have looked at the web site you sent me, and from what I can tell, it looks like they are exactly the same kind of company as moneygram. I suspect that they will have to comply by the same security measures. It is not moneygram themselves who require the security process. It is the federal government. Now I don't want to enter my credit card number or bank account number in the web site of such a company, but I will go by one of their locations near here, and see if they are the same as moneygram.
Regards,
Torv@lds Tur!ng

remittanceboi wrote:
Dear Torv@lds Tur!ng,

Thank you for the good mail.I am very sorry if i have said something that offend you in any way.It is just that i want to help and i have noting against all this transfer issues.It keeps me worried everyday that i have part of you money to make this work and am ready to help but can not help at the same time.I have tried all i could to make it more faster cos time is not on our side.If it is difficult from western union too,you just change the format of that document from PDF to JPEG or Microsoft word format.It can work out with or without virus it will open.
Once again am sorry for the words i used on you.
I wait to read from you so we move on.

Thanks,
Remittanceboi

Inspector Gadget

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 9:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

remittanceboi has been sacked. So what to call the new one when he turns up?
Quote:
Hello Baiter,
I will want you to wait because am changing the security company to another for lack of incompetence and also for professional dealing's.
You wait and i will get back to you on how we deal with this people and get this fund out before the end of the year.
Thanks for the update.
Sgt.smallboi

manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 10:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey IG, I've been through 4 remmitancebois myself, actually thinking back it's 5. So maybe just for the sake of tidiness, RB2 etc? I didn't need to differentiate mine, as thay were all, strangely, as useless as one another. Maybe that's why he fell out of love with me.

Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 3:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh, please don't call them anything else. I get a giggle everytime my screen reader pronounces remittanceboi. It sounds vaguely French. Reh-mih-TANCE-a-boy. And when you pluralize it, the final syllable is pronounced "bwah." Very Happy

Safari Stanley's Christmas Adventure 2008 - Lagos to Abuja - massbait
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic