SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Mass Bait requested for serial scammer

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 4:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I hope so too. He thinks I have $600,000 aud. In RL I have less than $20, DOH!!!

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
psychicbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Although the lad seems to have dropped two of my characters (for the moment), I love reading about his 'adventures' with that sultry temptress of ours.
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 1:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ psychic

thank you, for almost destroying my laptop with laughter! But he is a determined son of a bitch:

BABY I HAVE I HAVE CHAT WITH YOU YESTERDAY TO TRY AND GET A WEBCAM SO I CAN SEE YOUR FACE IN CLEAR PICTURE AND MAKE SURE YOU DO THAT OK.

I think it's time for more slappage. I have decided I want to be a "proud" member of the todger club...

*Note: edited for typos

"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"

"You are a dead meat!"

x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 1:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So I sent this back:

Lawrence,

I have thought about this at length, and have decided that I will not buy a webcome at all until you send me the naked pics I asked for. I sent you a topless shot of myself, and despite your promises you have still yet to send one to me. You have seen my tits I will NOT get on webcome until you send me the naked pictures of yourself that we agreed you would send me WEEKS ago. I sgtrogly believe in fairness you do not seem to believe in it also

kathrin

As much as I tried I couldn't resist the "webcome" reference

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 2:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

and AGAIN he's online. More "puke-o-vision" soon...

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 2:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So here's the "puke-o-vision" chat again. Not as bad as last night, but I suspect he has a thing for the ditz

Quote:

Friday, 11 December, 2009
Pukehead is offline. (12:59 AM) You can send Pukehead an email (Which of course tells me he's ALSO on web messenger, or at least on "hidden" status)
Pukehead (12:59 AM): hi

Kathrin (1:00 AM): Good morning Larry
Kathrin (1:00 AM): Did you get my message?

Pukehead (1:00 AM): when did you send it

Kathrin (1:01 AM): about ten minutes ago

Pukehead (1:02 AM): ok

Kathrin (1:02 AM): and?

Pukehead (1:02 AM): let me check
Pukehead (1:03 AM): i receive your mail na
Pukehead (1:03 AM): so baby am not happy abt it
Pukehead (1:03 AM): i want to see you on webcam
Pukehead (1:04 AM): and i well send u my pic also
Pukehead (1:04 AM): ok
Pukehead (1:04 AM): hw was ur nite

Kathrin (1:05 AM): I have made a conscious decision. I have fulfilled your promises and have already sent incriminating photos of myself yet you do not fulfil your end of the deal.
Kathrin (1:06 AM): This is a trust issue Lawrence and so far you have made NO attempt to show me I need to trust you
Kathrin (1:06 AM): I have had an awful night! Cheer me up with a naked pic...
Kathrin (1:07 AM): Nick tried to beat me up at my hotel

Pukehead (1:07 AM): let on cam to cam
Pukehead (1:08 AM): webcam to webcam
Pukehead (1:08 AM): well be the best
Pukehead (1:08 AM): ok

Kathrin (1:09 AM): I have just said, UNTIL you send me that pic I will not get on cam! Are you so damn insensitive you ignore that my ex husband tried to beat me up tonight???

Pukehead (1:09 AM): taht all i can do
Pukehead (1:09 AM): ok
Pukehead (1:09 AM): baby
Pukehead (1:09 AM): yes
Pukehead (1:09 AM): why
Pukehead (1:09 AM): why?
Pukehead (1:10 AM): am going to the project sit
Pukehead (1:10 AM): right now

Kathrin (1:10 AM): I have discovered that by accident I am staying in the same hotel his new BOYFRIEND used to live in (I was HOPING for a bigger reaction, but, MEH!)

Pukehead (1:10 AM): to see hw work is going over there
Pukehead (1:11 AM): i well be back in later to talk with u
Pukehead (1:11 AM): or better still u can call me
Pukehead (1:11 AM): right

Kathrin (1:11 AM): I will not call you until you call me
Kathrin (1:11 AM): you have my number
Kathrin (1:12 AM): I have had one of the worst nights of my life, I am writing to you from a police station and the best you can do is "I will write later"! And you wonder why I have my doubts about you...
Kathrin (1:13 AM): good morning Lawrence

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 2:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I also got this while chatting to Pukehead:

i receive your mail i and am not so happy about it

He's probably less happy now Wink

"You are a dead meat!"

psychicbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you for keeping us up-to-date on the lad's progress with that lovestruck housewife. I especially liked:
"or better still u can call me"

The good news is that the lad wrote me saying my proposed changes in the terms of my loan have been accepted and a fresh contract/whatever is on its way.
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just love how he let me ignore all the crap he sent me and just let me go off on my usual shtick! Anything else is a bonus!!!

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 4:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's most probably a coincidence, but am only noticing him online late at night Australian time (Early to Mid afternoon Nigerian time). Anyone else dealing with him in other time zones???

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 6:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think he's decided that I am online when it suits him. I get this earlier this morning:

baby if you are ready to talk on webcam let me no and i dont even have your telephone no.

Well, that's gotta be worth a slap, which will happen when I'm not at work

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 7:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nah screw it! The ditz isn't happy. I introduce some competition. Let's see what he makes of it...:

Lawrence,

You do not seem to understand what I am trying to tell you (or are not willing to listen). Love is a two way thing, a mixture of giving and taking. Right now however I'm doing the giving and you're doing the taking which is totally unacceptable. It would seem Sabrina was right. You only want to have cybersex with me and are not willing to keep your end of the deal. IF I am to purchase a webcome as you call it, then you would have to send the previously mentioned naked picture of yourself.

If not, well then, a nice man called Bob Arctor ALSO has a deal for me, and unlike you, he has already sent a naked pic of himself in response to my topless shot. He LISTENS to me Lawrence, unlike yourself.

And I totlally FAIL to see how you do not have my phone number, I have rung you several times after all. It simply isn't good enough

Kathrin

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 7:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

And apparently he doesn't make anything at all of it:

i dont understand you at all

Then I'd better explain he now has competition

"You are a dead meat!"

wilburwright
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 7:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think the concept of love being a two way thing has thrown him. It is outside his realm of experience.

Please am on my knees begging you with the tears on my eyes to send me this money...
- Rose Omar
You are a joker, you claimed that you were coming i waited for you at the airport still i didnt not see you. Stop playing games is not good
-Mr Hamburg
First your coming down here will be fine and i asure you that you will love staying in our country though we are hving a political crisis
-Mr Kouakou
you are nothing but an internet prostitute
-Oliver Wambo
do not give online access stuff are you trying to play games with us? because you are making our office manager go angry with you
-Albert Moore
Closed lad accounts * 12
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 8:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I send him this, while chatting in webmessenger. God he's a piece of work:

Then I will make it perfectly clear for you Lawrence.

I am getting tired of you demanding I do this and I do that and not getting anything at all in return. and a few days ago, I received an email from a gentleman by the name of Robet Arctor (he lets me call him Bob).

In the few days I've known him, I have chatted in messenger many times. He has never demanded I get on webcome, though he always does get on cam for me. And I must say, I think he's a very attractive man! I've attached his picture for you to see.

If we are to go forward you need to take a leaf out of Bob's book, and treat me like the goddess that Bob does. Otherwise you will (no, you ARE) driving me away from you and into the arms of someone else!

At least think about what I am telling you

Kathrin

web chat coming soon

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 8:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

As promised here's the webchat. @ mr Scissor kick, we need your ladspeak now:

Quote:

Saturday, 12 December, 2009
pukehead is offline. (7:06 PM) You can send austinedenty denty an email
pukehead (7:06 PM): o
pukehead (7:06 PM): that is fine
pukehead y (7:07 PM): is fine by me
pukehead (7:07 PM): pay the money through me

Kathrin (7:07 PM): I have sent you the email

pukehead (7:07 PM): to give to hime
pukehead (7:07 PM): let me no him

Kathrin (7:07 PM): why would I do that?
Kathrin (7:08 PM): he has offered to travel to Australia to pick it up personally

pukehead (7:08 PM): ok
pukehead (7:08 PM): better
pukehead (7:09 PM): so why are u telling me
pukehead (7:09 PM): ?

Kathrin (7:09 PM): I suggested I transfer the cash straight into his bank account and he readily agreed

pukehead (7:09 PM): i well tell my family to forget about it

Kathrin (7:09 PM): Because I want you to know the type of man I hoped you would be

pukehead (7:09 PM): that am not getting married any longer

Kathrin (7:10 PM): Our relationship wasn't working anyway despite everything I've been telling you

pukehead (7:11 PM): that is what you think right
pukehead (7:11 PM): ?

Kathrin (7:11 PM): I've been TRYING to fix our relationship, yet you constantly chose not to listen to me. And now that someone else has entered the picture I want to give you the chance to redeem yourself

pukehead (7:11 PM): because you were never ready to get married anyway

Kathrin (7:12 PM): No, YOU are the one not ready lawrence. BOb has propsed and if we do not work out our differences, then I will accept his offer of marriage. I just wanted to give our love one last shot
Kathrin (7:12 PM): I wnated you and I to work things out, yet you seem unwilling

pukehead (7:13 PM): what the you want me to do

Kathrin (7:14 PM): I want you to do the things I asked you to do. I want you to answer the phone and not go clubbing. I WANT YOU TO DO THE THINGS A NORMAL HUSBAND WOULD DO!!!

pukehead (7:14 PM): ok baby
pukehead (7:15 PM): you have not called me
pukehead (7:15 PM): and i need your telephone no right now

Kathrin (7:15 PM): I have called you seven times

pukehead (7:15 PM): call right now

Kathrin (7:15 PM): If you do not have my number then you made NO attempt to store it in the first place. Further proof our relationship is in trouble
Kathrin (7:16 PM): No, you will call me. Until you do this conversation is over

I want to "let slip" to scammerboi, his competition is a "g0merb0i". Possibly from the International Arm of the organisation. after all, the G0merb0i's have the tentacles everywhere Wink

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 8:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My ladspeak is crap, but hopefully this will simply annoy the shit out of him! From my Bob Arctor account, I send scammerboi this, under the heading "she my mugu now":

i soon chop yo dolla. thks 4 de cash muguboi

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 2:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think bob did the trick. Scammerboi's online again, and he's NOT happy Jan. I can really feel the frustration! It really brings a smile to my face to see him like this. Will post soon

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 2:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And I think I've stumped him. I told him that Bob refers to him constantly "only using some wierd word I've never heard before starting with M" and now nothing. The silence is kinda eerie

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 2:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Even though he's still online and available, I don't think the rest fo the evening's going to be any different. I think Bob may have to put in a word or two to jolt him out of his complacency:

Quote:

Sunday, 13 December, 2009
pukehead (12:55 AM): hi

Kathrin (12:55 AM): Good morning

pukehead (12:55 AM): good afternoon

Kathrin (12:56 AM): that's right, I keep forgetting about the time differences. It's tomorrow here

pukehead (12:56 AM): ok
pukehead (12:56 AM): can you give me your telephone no
pukehead (12:56 AM): right now
pukehead (12:57 AM): so i can call u immediately

Kathrin (12:58 AM): I keep telling you I sent you the phone number seven times. And at 1 in the morning I answer the phone for no-one.

pukehead (12:58 AM): u only called with privet no
pukehead (12:58 AM): and i need your telephone no right now

Kathrin (12:59 AM): If you don't have it now you should go look for it. Maybe ask whoever took the phone off the hook, they might have it. I checked with my niece AND the phone carrier. My phone number is sent with ALL outbound calls

pukehead (1:00 AM): the you mean am lieing
pukehead (1:00 AM): ?
pukehead (1:00 AM): give me the telephone no
pukehead (1:00 AM): right now

Kathrin (1:00 AM): you know, Bob saved my number the moment I called him earlier tonight. His voice makes me so giddy.

pukehead (1:00 AM): i want to call you right alway
pukehead (1:01 AM): u can forget about me o
pukehead (1:01 AM): stop mailing or chating with me
pukehead (1:01 AM): since u already have bob
pukehead (1:01 AM): ok
pukehead (1:01 AM): have a nice
pukehead (1:01 AM): day

Kathrin (1:03 AM): you chat me, I don't contact you

pukehead (1:03 AM): ok

Kathrin (1:03 AM): bob says you're trying to black mail me and I should just drop you

pukehead (1:03 AM): have a nice day with bob

Kathrin (1:03 AM): what does he call you again?

pukehead (1:03 AM): ok
pukehead (1:03 AM): better

Kathrin (1:03 AM): oh yes
Kathrin (1:04 AM): I can't remember, too much celebrating my niece's graduation. But it starts with a M that much I do remember
Kathrin (1:05 AM): some wierd word I've never heard of before and he uses it an awful lot

pukehead (1:05 AM): ok

Kathrin (1:06 AM): It's such a silly word it makes me laugh whenever he uses it
Kathrin (1:06 AM): do you know it?

pukehead (1:06 AM): ok

Kathrin (1:06 AM): Too much wine
Kathrin (1:06 AM): Did I mention Sabrina graduated?

And that's pretty much it for tonight! As I type he's still available sulking in the corner. I may just drop him a note from Bob just to rile him a bit

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 2:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So knowing that I (as Bob) simply can't keep up the ladspeak I send him an email in plain English winding him up with the subject heading: "Well, I see speaking in your local jibberish didn't work!":

Well "Larry",

Let me make this clearer for you. I have hacked into that ditzy bitch's email account and plan to to steal every last cent of the sale of her farm and there's nothing you can do about it! I have spoken to her, sent pictures of myself to her and talked to her on a webcam. She has complete trust in me and I will steal all $600,000 AUD from both her and you!

Simply put Larry (I can call you Larry right?), you don't know how to handle western women. As a westerner myself I have a good idea of what they are looking for. That is why I work out for so long every day, that is why I practice my English every day (I wasn't born in the west, I'm just there now) and that is why I study women like this Kathrin you're in touch with. I earn six times what you do, thanks to the excellent leads provided to me from my employer.

Having read your emails and chats to her I see have nothing at all to fear from the competition. Good luck trying to salvage your "relationship" with this woman. By the way, did I mention that I have first hand experience with Australian Women in bed??? They just go off in the sack. You just blew your chance to find out. And please, call me Bob!

Robert Arctor

Let's see if he changes his tune towards Kathrin now...

"You are a dead meat!"

psychicbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This makes hilarious reading.
My own baiting is slow and boring (but going on for three weeks) with this lad and it's fantastic to see this counter-point.

Is this a good moment to introduce new characters to the bait in general?

Sand Timer x 3
Thanks to the Fae!
wilburwright
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes any time is the right moment.
All four of mine have been abandoned by this lad. I think compares to 'Kathrin' and her marriage settlement he found me too much hard work for too little return. The one he persevered with the longest had beaten him down from $1000 to $150 and was (deliberately) proving very frustrating.
I wonder how many of us who started on this mass bait are still stringing him along?

Please am on my knees begging you with the tears on my eyes to send me this money...
- Rose Omar
You are a joker, you claimed that you were coming i waited for you at the airport still i didnt not see you. Stop playing games is not good
-Mr Hamburg
First your coming down here will be fine and i asure you that you will love staying in our country though we are hving a political crisis
-Mr Kouakou
you are nothing but an internet prostitute
-Oliver Wambo
do not give online access stuff are you trying to play games with us? because you are making our office manager go angry with you
-Albert Moore
Closed lad accounts * 12
Surjour
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I hated getting to the end of this thread update so far!!! Can't wait to see the outcome!
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 12:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think "Bob" may have been the final straw. Nothing to either character for a couple of days now Confused

"You are a dead meat!"

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic