SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

This guy needs attention

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
niallenglish
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

have we managed to convince him of other words so far?
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 1:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oy-ve! I might have to get in on this lad, even though it sounds like the rest of you are keeping him quite busy.

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
psychicbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^
The more the merrier.
I keep asking about his ministry and the lad keeps wriggling away from the query.
I wonder how long he can be kept on the hook.
niallenglish
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

he hasnt replied for ages
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

His head probably exploded. Laughing

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
ScoobyDon't
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He does seem a bit confused. He's given the dog two names and as previously mentioned seems unsure of gender.

This can only mean, to my character, that there is actually two dogs now. Which means I can get a few more back and forths going about whether the male's circumcised. And that's before a dolla choppa with a familiar name is mentioned again.

Closed lad accounts x5
Safari Afua, The Worried Girl - Accra, Ghana to Cotonou, Benin. "Am very tired and i need to go have some rest. I don't think i will go out tomorrow." Thanks Blah!
woody999
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Our lad is still going and now we are looking for a missing payment Very Happy and after telling him this morning that WU claims the payment has been picked up he wants the MTCN, what ever that is Laughing

"YOU NEED SOME DOCTOR" Barrister Peter Paul

I dont know who is lieing ,either you or F3lcha1r

is annoying to watch my email for a whole day and not read from you-
>178 Closed lad accounts x 200 Goat Easter Egg Purple Flower x2
United StatesNigeriaSpainUnited KingdomChinaGhanaUnited NationsThailandFilipino flagCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyMalaysiaSouth AfricaCanadaBeninRussiaFranceCayman IslandsLuxembourg
Ivory CoastBurkina FasoPortugalUnited Arab EmiratesTogoMexican FlagNetherlandsAustraliaIndonesiaSwitzerlandItalySenegalTurkeyJapanGibraltar
Peru : sri lanka : USVI : Oman x 5816
Cellphone x 45 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x2
woody999
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I asked the good Rev "What is MTCN?"

His reply

Quote:
The information that was given to you when you after you make the payment

He seems a little confused Very Happy

United StatesNigeriaSpainUnited KingdomChinaGhanaUnited NationsThailandFilipino flagCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyMalaysiaSouth AfricaCanadaBeninRussiaFranceCayman IslandsLuxembourg
Ivory CoastBurkina FasoPortugalUnited Arab EmiratesTogoMexican FlagNetherlandsAustraliaIndonesiaSwitzerlandItalySenegalTurkeyJapanGibraltar
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 4:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well.... he has blesed me... I am laughing so hard - - am going to have to thank him for the wonderful blessing he gives...

Quote:

I responded
Quote:

vLad's ebay auction states "Wonderful seller! Thinks "out of the box" to get item to you."
<br>
starstar Ghana Easter Egg 2013

Vcamera <a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrsRobinson419"> Click to see the videos Ed sent me.</a><br>
<A href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/index.html"> Eliza's lad quotes, photos, and audio files</a>
Mortar x12
*this sig icon has been censored* <br><a href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/809104_ML.pdf" > click here</a> for a Bank Account Transfer Form.
Golden Pith
Dya Reyarunen-Downmeleg
** REMEMBERED **

Location: At the toilet door yelling are you almost done in there? Oops, too late...

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 4:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^
That must be one of PsycheDeli@_Sm1ths" lads!

Closed lad accounts x163 Easter Egg 2011 Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Goat Goat Golden Goat Mc Fry Purple Flower Mortar Elite Ninja Team Member

so as to enable the conclusion of this transaction on your behalf since you are not dead because if you are dead you would not have write me because I know that never will a dead
write to living...
I could receive the document official which you want to forward me for adhesion with TW@T
I am captivated, impressed and hypnotised with your sincerity
This you’re TW@T has it existed some how somewhere before?
Your ASSCODE is: 999-035-2655

"I Am Not a Justin Beiber Fan" innocent.being

Steward, WTF?

SAY NO TO SCURVY
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 4:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I just sent him an email from my little Old lady account...

Since he's throwing in the religious nice quotes... I thought I'd try to sneak in another...

Quote:

---------------------
EDITING HERE:

I am arguing with him from another account. I accused him of being a Liar - - of course I can afford to lose him on that account since I am playing with him from several.

So he emails me and uses what I just sent from a different account earlier! In college we call this Plagiarism!

Quote:

vLad's ebay auction states "Wonderful seller! Thinks "out of the box" to get item to you."
<br>

Vcamera <a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrsRobinson419"> Click to see the videos Ed sent me.</a><br>
<A href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/index.html"> Eliza's lad quotes, photos, and audio files</a>
Mortar x12
*this sig icon has been censored* <br><a href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/809104_ML.pdf" > click here</a> for a Bank Account Transfer Form.
Golden Pith
Dya Reyarunen-Downmeleg
** REMEMBERED **

Location: At the toilet door yelling are you almost done in there? Oops, too late...

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 5:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^^^
OMG! C**t? This lad is fun!

Closed lad accounts x163 Easter Egg 2011 Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Goat Goat Golden Goat Mc Fry Purple Flower Mortar Elite Ninja Team Member

so as to enable the conclusion of this transaction on your behalf since you are not dead because if you are dead you would not have write me because I know that never will a dead
write to living...
I could receive the document official which you want to forward me for adhesion with TW@T
I am captivated, impressed and hypnotised with your sincerity
This you’re TW@T has it existed some how somewhere before?
Your ASSCODE is: 999-035-2655

"I Am Not a Justin Beiber Fan" innocent.being

Steward, WTF?

SAY NO TO SCURVY
woody999
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 6:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This lad is having problems Laughing Laughing

My rambling reply

Quote:

Dear Rev,

You wrote:The information that was given to you when you after you make the payment

What do you mean? I gave the money to the clerk she said the money had been sent and I told her thank you. I sent you an email with all of the imformation and then later asked for a staus update and you claimed the email never arrived. Then I told you that Western Union said the money has already been picked up. Now you are asking for an MTCH whatever that is and now you send this confusing statement. I made the payment and you never gave me any information so how can I give it back to you? something i never see before?

Please help me out here.

His reply is much better than expected:

Quote:
sorry there was a problem some where some one enterd my inbox and colect the infor and get both of us cheted which i am investingating right now ok so do have any contact with any body inregard of my puppy i will do all i can to ship the puppy to you if you can come up with another 200 am very sorry for all this that have happond

Way to go choppers, I just love this guy Laughing Laughing

Mr Wang
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He's completely neglected to read any of my emails and keeps sending me this.
Quote:
Thanks for your mail.When it comes to eating,i give my baby Yummy chicken or dry meat,most puppy enjoy the taste of semi-moist foods. However, this type of food tends to have more salt and sugar and can create dental disease. Be careful how much of this food is fed to your puppy.Also, make sure Nina always has access to clean, fresh water. Soapy, warm water should be used for a daily cleaning of the water bowl. I will ship Lily along with his favourite toys and bed. If you are interested in giving Lily a good home get back to me with your full shipping information which includes your

Full Name............?
Address........................?
City...................................?
State..................................?
Zip code................................?
Telephone number.............?
Closest Inernational Airport...............?

Gentle slap administered.
Quote:
Hi Brandon,

I don't want to sound rude but I feel you are neglecting to read my emails. You keep sending me the same information over and over again, I could have had the dog by now if you had taken some time to read what I had asked and you could have been $300 better off.
If you're still interested in selling the dog then just give me assurance that it does not suffer from tear staining and send me a picture of the dogs face. If you want to call me my number is +0123456789 (I gave him my baiting number)

Regards,
xxx.

very swift reply from him.
Quote:
Its well train maltese puppy she gives children kiss and play alot with children this baby is the perfect best friend for your children and do not soffer of any kind of tear staining......ok

Closed lad accounts x 3ish?
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 2:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got the following short, sweet reply:

Quote:
This is my P3kanese puppy picture she is comming with starter puppy food, her favorite toy, a blank3t and lots of love to give

Of course, he says that he just has the one dog that he can't take care of. Of course, in one of the pictures he sends me it shows about four puppys and a mamma dog. Yes, he is very confused.

My Jewish American Princess character wants to make sure that the dog will fit in her purse. The dog also has to be Jewish.

edit - Woo-hoo! The puppy is Jewish!

Quote:
yes the puppy is Jewish and when are you adoping the dog

Me thinks he is rather stressed. Very Happy

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
dogbait
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 6:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He he !!!

Quote:
The pup has already be circumsised ok so email me your full name address nearest airpot to your destination for shipping for shipment of the puppy pending when your payment for shipping the puppy is made

That made me a happy dogbait ! LOL
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 7:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Nice! You should ask for photographic evidence, to make sure it was done following strict (Talmudic?) principles. You don't want anything incomplete, or lopsided after all.

I like the idea of a lad searching the internets for pictures of circumcised dog members.

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Eliza_Doolittle wrote:
Well.... he has blesed me... I am laughing so hard - - am going to have to thank him for the wonderful blessing he gives...
Quote:
[may the barf of the lord rain down generously upon you.

Guilty, I sent him that greeting just once. He learns fast, as Eliza already knew Laughing It's worth trying a few experiments. I'll try a really outrageous greeting and we'll see if he adopts it. You'll know it's from me Wink

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Netherlands Nigeria Ghana South Africa
Sand Timer'Ed', 3 yrs 8 mnths Sand Timer'Oguguo',6 years and 4 months
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think he dropped me. Time to rebait with a new character.

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 12:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I just sent him a nice greeting - - Let's see who he passes it on to!

<br>

Mortar x12
Golden Pith
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 1:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ I've tried "may the heavenly wankage be upon your chuff in this season and all ways".

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Netherlands Nigeria Ghana South Africa
Sand Timer'Ed', 3 yrs 8 mnths Sand Timer'Oguguo',6 years and 4 months
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 3:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I just sent him this from another account of mine..

Quote:
Quote:

<br>

Mortar x12
Golden Pith
psychicbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 7:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I couldn't get him to move from WU and I've been dropped very courteously.
I think it's time for a rebait from another account.
woody999
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 3:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I was beggining to think that I had been dropped when this arrived Very Happy

Rev B.Hinds has a chnage of tactics Laughing

Quote:
Dear Murk3y

sorry for not responding to you earlier its was because i was making arrangement on when to ship the puppy to you on monday monning and also investigation with the with the state autirities to get usman bello that cost me alot on this i can even asure you that you should not get get any contact with usman bello or another person to enable me consider your kindness and responce and ypour time also ok so do your self a favour by not listening to any orther email you got inregard of my puppy because i have conluded that i will ship the puppy to you first thing to you on monday moning with my money to ship the puppy to you..........

Any guess what payment demand is next?

Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 10:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He sent Usm4n B3ll0 this message thanking me for chopping his dollars. OMG he's a riot:

Quote:
Ok let me say i agree with you that you have been very busy with my inbox but not with my life i am so made you cant be me and you cant feed me you can only feed your self and your family ok lets me tell you that you are your boys never see anythging yetn in life because all your boys and parent will die off soon and money will surly finish and the jorgement will be for me you alone i will advice you to pray that i spare you because i am spiritual that speak from the air that is beyond your creatures and imaginations thak you somuch for your message and well done

just emailed the lad back...
Quote:
u work wit me an bois. make u lot dollar. we got inside informations wit government. dey keep eye out 4 us. been on job 15 years now. u jus small boi. lil boi 4 takin.

<br>

Mortar x12
Golden Pith
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic