SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Ouch!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Last weekend I was one of a number of people staying at a beachside retreat; one night I was obliged to pick my way through a totally dark room when I whacked my right foot into someting and managed to break the middle toe.

So... has anyone else done her/himself a mischief lately?

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
N N N
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 1:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah ... sort of ... I'm type 2 diabetic and ate some maltesers last night. I to had to get across the bedroom in the dark .... thankfully I didn't have an accident on the way! Razz
Ms Mockinatrix
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 1:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yup, just now!

I caught my wrist, yes wrist in a zip on my tail back (for the bike). Now look like I've been bitten by a vampire......
Seven of Nine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 1:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Last Saturday I dropped a Yaesu FT-73R with FNB-10 battery pack but no harm was done as the radio landed on my bare left foot. Fortunately the dropped object wasn't a 63Ah deep cycle lead-acid battery Laughing

Mr Tambourine Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 1:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Not self inflicted, but when I gave blood on Wednesday, they had trouble getting the needle in correctly.
So I've got a sore arm with a two inch diameter bruise.

NOW AMBACK FOR YOU AGAIN STURBORN SHIT
you dont have a phone.that makes makes you joe butt

Fuck you and go find something to do man. Stop disturbing me please.

This is definitely why you will remain and die in poverty, ignorant of good things and easy acknowledgment of bad things and words. Shame on you, you wicked generation children.

i went you to no that this is not a cheld pray. i went you to get back to me

we are not scammer,we hate scammer as you do.scammer make out life harder and harder,a lot of people think we are scammer,in fact,we are not!! please trustt us
Gold Hat
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 2:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've learned recently that, even if it is your own soap, you shouldn't wash it as fast as you want to. Wink
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 4:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My new wheelchair is about 3 or 4 inches wider than my old one - the only one I had ever had, and the one I used for almost 5 years. It takes a while to get used to making allowances for that extra width when going down corridors and through doorways. My knuckles on both hands have received several knocks as I'm pushing myself through narrow passages.

I must look as though I've been in a fistfight. Wink

Safari Stanley's Christmas Adventure 2008 - Lagos to Abuja - massbait
Nanny Ogg
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 4:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hope you're sitting with the foot raised and taking it easy, Yastreb
Though beware of daytime tv, it melts the brain
I've got the dvd series on Firefly on

@ Titania sounds like you need gloves with padded knuckles
Caligula
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 5:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, I'd love to tell you how I tore a muscle in my left leg two days ago, but I can't. I don't mean I don't want to, I just can't remember how I did it. The christmas party ended up a little bit rough, and judging from the hangover I suffered from yesterday I've done some wild things.

No pictures, so don't ask Wink

Going Gold?
Post scripts at scamwarners!
Kill a fake site today!
iMike
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 5:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Not very recent, but I did try breaking a piece of wood by stamping on it while wearing thin-soled shoes. The wood turned out to be a lot harder than I thought. Spent 2 weeks on crutches with badly bruised tendons along the bottom of my foot. Sad

Closed lad accounts x2

"you have luke worm in your brain" - Ekaetta Bello
"invite me to your country and let me clearify your legitimacy asshole" - Mose5 Uzem3
"the transfer was not authorized due to my persistent double mind" - Clement Wank
"this is not the time to play planks" - Mack Anthony

WIFI PDA - post while you dump
SAY 'NO' TO GAS STORAGE!

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[FREE LAPHROAIG]</a>
Nap Olean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yastreb wrote:
I whacked my right foot into someting and managed to break the middle toe.

Did that a few years ago. Walking barefoot through a door during daylight hours and for some reason wacked the door frame with my baby toe. I looked down and the top half of the toe was sticking out at a 45 degree angle. Cast for 4 weeks just for a baby toe.

About 6 weeks ago I hit the same toe on the sofa (again with the lights on). Didn't brake as bad as the first time, but when I got to the emergency room, it happened to be the same doctor who operated on the toe the first time.

His reaction: Rolling Eyes

At least this time it was just a "tape it to the next toe" for a few weeks solution.

Fake banks Waterlooed: x54 United Kingdom Netherlands Spain United States South Africa Canada Ghana Bahamas, The Nigeria Switzerland Italy Ivory Coast Serbia and Montenegro Belgium Australia Denmark Safari x4 Mortar x25 Closed lad accounts x4 Goat Easter Egg 2011
Alex Van Dijk: DEAR ASSHOLE, YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY TO VAN DIJK BUT YOUR LITTLE BRAIN THAT HAS MADE YOU A STUPID MAN DOES NOT CALCULATE WELL . I STARTED REACHING YOU ARROUND FEBRUARY AND YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY ON THE 25TH OF JANUARY. DONT U SEE THAT YOU ARE TOO DULL FOR THE FAST GAME YOU INTENDED PLAYING ASS HOLE F*** YA MAMA S PUSSYYYYYYYYYYYY HOOOOOOOO.
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 3:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So sorry, babe! Sad

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
wokabo
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 6:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I was just wondering - how did you end up in a dark room?

Fight My Brute
Kabuto Sama
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Yastreb
I know the feeling. Many years ago I managed to thump my right little toe against a door frame, at full running speed. For several days I had a swollen foot and I thought I had broken my 2 right exterior toes.
In the end, no broken bones, but a week of pain.

your father is a pig and your mother is a bicth.you are a bastad and you will die young.you shold ask your father where you bastad came from.South Africa is not for white.someday we will kill you all whites in africa and in south africa.up Zulu. -- the angry Zulu lad

you are a foolish Man that is why people like you dont achive good things in Life forget it if do not want to jelp this young Man
Asshole! - angry ghanaian "barrister"
mr.scissorkick
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Yastreb
I caught an errant basketball pass on the inside edge of the tip of my middle finger about 3 weeks ago. The result: I dislocated it at both of the lower joints and possibly broke or sprained it. I had to yank it out and reset it, which disgusted everybody in the gym as you could hear it across the entire court.
I still can't use the damn thing.

United Kingdom Thailand Malaysia
Closed lad accounts x 67
Mortar x 34 (Hi, kids!) Easter Egg 2012
Pith Helmet Accra-Lagos = "you made me and my people to wiat at the air port for nothing sake.and pay for hotel resavetion its not sound." -John Asamoha
Hon. Martins Sand Timer 16 Jan 2009 - 7 May 2011

Reap / Sow
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

wokabo wrote:
I was just wondering - how did you end up in a dark room?

I didn't want to disturb my room-mate by turning on the light. Next time (if there be one) I won't be so kind.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
philipJfry
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Not recently (March last year) I was walking back home after a pub crawl, texting away not looking where I was going and fell off the kerb and went flying into the road. After a morning in A&E the next day turns out I had broken my '5th Metatarsal Bone' and had to wear a boot thing for 6 weeks Rolling Eyes And all for falling off the kerb...

That first post reminded me of it, hurts doesnt it!
falnsb
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 10:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I was in Kyoto and had been visiting the temples. It was dark and raining and I stepped off a kerb to cross the road, expecting the normal 6 inches or so drop. In fact I stepped into an uncovered drainage ditch about 3 feet deep. I was badly cut on my arms and face, split lip, blood running down me, and of course filthy dirty. I probably looked as if I'd been in a fight, or drunk, or both.

I went into the nearest place, a Ryoku (Japanese style hotel) to ask if I could use a toilet to clean myself up. I expected to be treated with contempt, and in fact it was the opposite. The receptionist, who barely spoke English, offered me the use of a room, towels, a shower, wanted to call a doctor, and so on. When I'd cleaned myself up and established that nothing was broken or seriously damaged, I came out to find they'd prepared tea and a snack for me, and wanted to 'phone for a taxi to take me to the railway station. They had also cleaned and dried my jacket!

When I asked them them how much I owed them for all this ..... nothing!

Japanese hospitality!

YOU BASTED PIG HOW CAN YOU DO THIS TO ME I AM NOT SCAMMER

You are the pertetic fool with no ambition, you wasted our time, by doing this.
You white are reaping what you saw, by enslaving our forfather. if you like publish all your head white still fall for our trick, fool, is better you work with me because am demmm rich.
EAT SHIT IF DO NOT HEAR FROM YOU. MIND YOU YOUR NAME IS WITH MY SPIRITUALIST, YOU ARE ALREADY A MUGU.

you are a fool, your four father first scammed our four fathers. came to africa and stole our rich heritage. suffered us as slaves and killed us like ants. it is time to get back all what your four fathers stole from our four fathers.
we will not stop untill the europeans, americans etc . come begging for forgivenes.
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 10:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got some of my son's diaper rash cream in my eye the other day. It may help with sore butts, but my eye has been bright red, tearing, and hurting like the dickens.

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
Nanny Ogg
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 11:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@bohigal you sure it was the cream and not any of the nappy ( diaper ) contents? That would give you conjuntivitis at least.

@ falnsb
My hubby and elder son have been to Japan many times and always use Ryokon as opposed to the Western style hotels. they find the service and hospitality cannot be bettered.
When in Japan they have often found people will go out their way to help in spite of them being Scottish gaijin.

Way back to OP
My shingles are getting better
My dad's hip( broken in October) is getting better.
But disaster I broke a nail this evening when putting up curtain rails in my daughters new flat
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 11:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nanny Ogg wrote:
you sure it was the cream and not any of the nappy ( diaper ) contents? That would give you conjuntivitis at least.
I hadn't thought of that, and thank you very much for ruining my supper! Laughing

You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Safari Bibian
Donate to Eater
Nanny Ogg
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 11:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That's the benefit of having had 4 kids

Or
Have you ever chopped chillis then touched sensitve parts before cleaning the hands?

< we need an eye watering icon here> Crying or Very sad <-- - JC
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 11:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^There are lube products that do that on purpose Embarassed

Thanks for the mothering advice!

Safari Bibian
Donate to Eater
doc holliday
Squirrels Hate Me

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 1:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just spent the Christmas weekend with a lovely case of gout.Hurts a lot worse than a broken toe,but a least it goes away faster.

You have given me enough stress through the shit you sent to me
Jack the hitlad

What you sent to me is not real, don't you fucking understand simple english, that is not real slip from money gram, I have been using money gram before now, FUCK YOU. IDIOT. PLAY YOUR GAME WELL. MASTER OF ALL PLAYERS
Jack,the hitlad who keeps giving me fresh sig lines

Closed lad accounts x35 x2 Easter Egg 2012
NickTheCop
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 2:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

No mischief, but I have had a broken toe before. I can honestly say that, of all of the bones I've broken, that one was the most painful. Firstly because it wasn't worth the money to go to hospital for it (my toe is still crooked), and secondly because you aren't injured enough to stay at home and sloth about, so you gotta walk with it.

Good times.

Safari Safari Nodo - Lagos to Cotonou - with P.P3t3rs
Safari Lagos to Abuja to Maiduguri - 3050km/1900mi

Sand Timer Safari Safari Safari Broda Michael - 1500km/900mi - Lome to Lagos
-I LOST EVERYTHING THAT NIGHT JUST BECAUSE OF YOU.

Safari BJ - Lome to Abidjan to Yamoussoukro
Safari Lome to Lagos - 2275km/1400mi

Misc : Safari Safari Safari Safari
Total : 17 000 Mugu Miles (27 000km)

pony Closed lad accounts x7 United Kingdom x2 Mortar x8 GoatGoat

"MAY YOUR BLOOD BE SHARED AMONG DOGS AND WOOIS.
YOU FACKING SON OF THE DIVEL YOU ARE MORE STUPID." - Broda Michael

Mr Bigg's is dead! Long live Mr Bigg's! Easter Egg
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic