SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

A few questions about scammers

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
wannab8
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 6:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I get that these guys are crooks, liars, thieves, and down right evil and manipulative when trying to steal money and deserve NO sympathy whatsoever.....

But how many of these people really have families they are trying to feed? I'm sure the majority of them are only doing it for themselves, but it was something my friend brought up to me. he said he doesn't condone it but if he had a starving family he'd probably do the same thing.

Like I said, I don't believe they deserve any sympathy, I'm just curious.
woody999
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 6:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Of course they have families just like the bad guys from your area have families.

"YOU NEED SOME DOCTOR" Barrister Peter Paul

I dont know who is lieing ,either you or F3lcha1r

is annoying to watch my email for a whole day and not read from you-
>178 Closed lad accounts x 200 Goat Easter Egg Purple Flower x2
United StatesNigeriaSpainUnited KingdomChinaGhanaUnited NationsThailandFilipino flagCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyMalaysiaSouth AfricaCanadaBeninRussiaFranceCayman IslandsLuxembourg
Ivory CoastBurkina FasoPortugalUnited Arab EmiratesTogoMexican FlagNetherlandsAustraliaIndonesiaSwitzerlandItalySenegalTurkeyJapanGibraltar
Peru : sri lanka : USVI : Oman x 5816
Cellphone x 45 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x2
foo
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 6:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I get that these guys are crooks, liars, thieves, and down right evil and manipulative when trying to steal money and deserve NO sympathy whatsoever.....

That is enough.

We have no way of knowing which ones are trying to support families, and I'm sure even over there there are better ways that don't involve screwing others. So we bait them all.

Unopenable image file | mtcntool | IBMP

"Having acknowledge your email with the content well noted and understood,see we have had enough off this shit from you." --Lamido Sanusi
"i want to scam you ! please understand . i am scamer !" --a scamer
"shit happens. but there's always a silver lining" --Slightly
Haban1336
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 7:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You can assume that all of them have families. It's the same as users of this forum - most of us have a family and I can bet all of us would want to feed it regularly. Don't you ? If you do, why you are not out robbing banks ?

Still we all have honest jobs, right ? ( or at least I hope so Wink ) It hold true for most Nigerians, or Ghanans or whatever country. What is the difference between a criminal and a hardworking person ? Is it a size of the family ? Like if you have 2 children, you go to the factory, when you have 3 you start scamming... I think not.

Being a criminal have nothing to do with having to feed a family or other need. This is just an excuse to be used for himself or for others. It's as simple as that - being a criminal is easy. It's easy to break the law, to con somebody else, to steal money. And I'm not talking about our African friends, but in general - everywhere in the world is the same. Only the lazy people with disregard to moral and ethics will break the law. Words like "I have to feed a family" are just used in hope to lower their penalty when they are caught or to silence their conscience.

Excuse my broken English, I'm not native speaker.

Black Dog
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 7:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If "your friend" thinks about the scammers starving family then think about the fact that this scammer would steal all of a victims money until their family was starving and not give a shit.
The lads can eat a dick for all I care, they entered this internet way of life and they are all fair game, family or not.

Happy baitin'

SafariVcameraTattooTattoo Lagos > Accra - Smith "i have to sell my shoe"
SafariTattoo Lagos > Accra - Stanley "I SLEPT IN THE CAR AND WAS BITES BY SO MUCH MOSQUETO AND I AM NOW FILLING SICK"
SafariSafari Accra > Lagos - Dr Omo "have not eaten and bath even my tooth is dirty"

Random lad pain:
Safari X14 more & TattooGoatSand Timer

Team Mr Bigg's
N N N
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 7:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Haban1336

^^^^^^
clapping clapping clapping
auguste
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Don't their victims have a family ? All arguments you came make about the nameless demografic scammer can also be made about the nameless demografic victim. And what is more , the victims are always the ones that end up in bigger personal crisis. They lose the money that tears up their personal life. Not the scammers.

Next to that , they are breaking laws. Not just the law of a country , the moral laws of society. They are doing this willfully , being encouraged by those around them. There are many testimonys about how the general idea is if someone is stupid enough to be conned , they deserve it.
I will not and won't stand that you get the right to destroy someone elses life just because your life is bad. If we followed this line of thinking evrybody would be poor and being robbed.

I also doubt that some of these people are poor. When you are scamming people out of rolexes , laptops and telephones. Humanistic psychology (Maslow) learns us that people only have the needs for these kinds of products when they have all the other needs taken care of (food , shelter , protection...). Luxery products are things you only start creating a need for when you have all other needs satisfied. It might be likely that they are selling these things , but it is more likely these products are for their own use.

The only excuse most of these scammers have is that they were born in a very poor part of the world. Yet nobody is forcing anybody to live to western (rich) standards. You can still supply yourself and your family by legal means without ever having to retort to living by western standards. Your life won't be filled with rolexes , laptops and telephones. But then again , you will also miss out on depressions , ADHD , increase in suicide rate and all the other problems the western filosophy has.
Albator
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 9:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Let's get to the very first need for scamming: internet access.
Scammers have enough money to pay for internet hours in cybercafes.
Some (in fact more and more) have their OWN computer with wireless access or high band lines AT HOME.

Now if you were starving and had a family to feed, what would you buy with the few money you have?
Some food or some hours in a cyber to steal from honest people?
Let's be realistic.
If they have money to surf in cybers, they have money to eat.
Period.

Edit to add: please also have a look at the ethic thread in the Eater U:
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=32877

United Kingdom x4 Filipino flag United States x7 Germany
Closed lad accounts x64 Mortar x11 Goat Nurse Nastys Audi TT
T.W.A.T(co-bait with MoP)
Sand Timer
-S4m 07/01/08-Ongoing
-An4st4s1y4 (Vlad) 11/26/08-Ongoing "I would iron your cock through trousers while it will not be firm"
-0um4r (Hitlad) 11/28/08-Ongoing
-Y4o 02/19/09-Ongoing
-Ver0nika (Vlad) 384d

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Support 419Eater.com]</a>
<a href="http://scamwarners.com/forum/index.php">www.scamwarners.com</a>
pete515
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 9:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think everyone else has made the point better than I could - you have a choice in life and most of these people do it for easy money rather than putting a roof over their families heads.

When you bait long enough you soon learn the levels to which these people sink. I've seen demands that pensioners give up their savings, war heroes sell their medals etc. so that these people get their fraudulent money. Believe me they have absolutely no moral scruples whatsoever and their victims plight is totally irrelevant to them.

I know it is tempting to think that these scammers are not criminals in the conventional sense (after all you never actually meet them) but believe me they are.
Mr Tambourine Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

wannab8 wrote:
but if he had a starving family he'd probably do the same thing.

Would he take tens of thousands of dollars off a single victim and leave them broke and heavily in debt?
Would he threaten to kill a 10 year old girl (my baiting character, but the lad didn't know that)?
Not that scammers are starving; far from it. If you can afford $1 an hour in an Internet cafe, you can certainly afford to eat in Africa.

NOW AMBACK FOR YOU AGAIN STURBORN SHIT
you dont have a phone.that makes makes you joe butt

Fuck you and go find something to do man. Stop disturbing me please.

This is definitely why you will remain and die in poverty, ignorant of good things and easy acknowledgment of bad things and words. Shame on you, you wicked generation children.

i went you to no that this is not a cheld pray. i went you to get back to me

we are not scammer,we hate scammer as you do.scammer make out life harder and harder,a lot of people think we are scammer,in fact,we are not!! please trustt us

Last edited by Mr Tambourine Man on Fri Dec 11, 2009 1:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jammy
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Haban1336 wrote:
Excuse my broken English, I'm not native speaker.

Haban, you might not be a native speaker of English, but you are very eloquent! Well said indeed!

To the original poster: You do realize that most scam victims have families too, right? When scammers bleed a victim dry, the victim's family is bound to suffer as well.

Published Bait: The Miseducation of Chief Mrs Watusi FBI Mrs
pete515
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

To be fair to 'wannab8' who raised the topic he isn't actually a lad hugger. I think most of us, when we start this and don't have any direct experience of being scammed, do initially wonder if poverty is the real reason why scammers do this. However, once you've done a few successful baits any illusion that these guys are some kind of modern Robin Hoods soon disappears.
Haban1336
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 1:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks Jammy and N N N,
Let me share one more thing - of course, most people do have such toughs... especially if you've never been a victim of a crime, then it's easy to sympathize with the poor guys, who have to steal to eat. Moreover - there are a lot of myths, legends and stories about the "good criminal" ( i.e. Robin Hood ).

However I happen to deal with real world crimes from time to time and witness the damage done. To this day I've never seen a single criminal that will steal only what he needs to feed his family. They are stealing to buy cars, Rolex-es etc - all stuff that is definitely not a necessity. This covers not only our lads, but also all types of crime.

SiteReaper
419Eater is my life

Location: Do not pass GO, Do not collect $200. ByeBye Bankity-Bank!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 3:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have family and friends. Some of my family know that I bait. My friends know that I bait. I have shared some of my baiting experiences with family and friends to help them become more aware of scams to watch out for. I have a teen nephew and niece who I talk to about scammers that I am dealing with because I know that they like to go online sometimes. I would never want them to fall victim to a scam so I educate them about how they work.
Im sure that scammer on the other end of my emails have family to provide for also. But they are not going to strip my family of what we have worked hard to earn to provide for theirs.

your fund is no more here in our bank.~Mr. W@lter.

it is God that give me your contact email ~Mr. 3ke.

I will put on my base ball t-shirt today, coz i know you will write me...lol.-John @pender.

Thanks for your kindness. Unfortunately, we are not interested in your
cake, rather we need the document.-FBI
Spain United Kingdom Malaysia Netherlands United States Switzerland Nigeria Flag Pakistan Canada Ghana Burkina Faso Australia Benin Hong Kong X100+ and counting...
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 3:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This guy scams only to earn money to purchase bread for his sister's starving children:

The rest are all pigs. Very Happy

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
wannab8
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

thanks for the replies guys. I figured it was the case that they really DON'T have starving families, and yes, they don't care how poor their victims are either. In fact, I have read that most victims of these scams are the desperate ones who really need the money. I'm not a lad hugger, I promise LOL! thanks again Smile
Raga Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 9:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm sure your friend means well but his logic, as eloquently stated by many others above, is deeply flawed. I could get all political here but I will resist the impulse.

Nurse Nastys Audi TT + Sand Timer (15 mo.) David Holt (will eat your flesh for money)
"there is something fishery going on", "You people are all Junks", E. Kaba
"Go and face your dumb life", J. Mathin
"You are not well trained as a human being...", M. Tony
"...there are thieves and kackers and postal pilferers in africa...", E. Didier. Shocked Who knew?
NickTheCop
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

wannab8 wrote:
it was something my friend brought up to me. he said he doesn't condone it but if he had a starving family he'd probably do the same thing.

This is a sad commentary on society.

Ethics should never be something that people suspend whenever they feel like it. That's just pure hypocrisy.

Safari Safari Nodo - Lagos to Cotonou - with P.P3t3rs
Safari Lagos to Abuja to Maiduguri - 3050km/1900mi

Sand Timer Safari Safari Safari Broda Michael - 1500km/900mi - Lome to Lagos
-I LOST EVERYTHING THAT NIGHT JUST BECAUSE OF YOU.

Safari BJ - Lome to Abidjan to Yamoussoukro
Safari Lome to Lagos - 2275km/1400mi

Misc : Safari Safari Safari Safari
Total : 17 000 Mugu Miles (27 000km)

pony Closed lad accounts x7 United Kingdom x2 Mortar x8 GoatGoat

"MAY YOUR BLOOD BE SHARED AMONG DOGS AND WOOIS.
YOU FACKING SON OF THE DIVEL YOU ARE MORE STUPID." - Broda Michael

Mr Bigg's is dead! Long live Mr Bigg's! Easter Egg
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic