SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Paypal is an ebay company

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
somenextmatey
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2009 19:56:29 +0100
To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: Gumtree iphone

Okay

On Thu, Dec 10, 2009 at 7:54 PM, <[email protected]> wrote:

For my security, I prefer contact on email.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2009 19:53:30 +0100

Send me your mobile let me call you now

On Thu, Dec 10, 2009 at 7:49 PM, Tony Sandoval <[email protected]> wrote:

OK BUT YOU ARE USING A BLACKBERRY TO MAIL ME AND A BLACK BERRY WOULD HAVE A CAMERA?

On Thu, Dec 10, 2009 at 7:47 PM, <[email protected]> wrote:

The ony camera phone I had was the iphone and I sold it to you. When the funds are available I will buy a camera phone

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2009 19:46:04 +0100

GET A CAMERA PHONE AND SNAP THE RECEIPT GIVING TO YOU AT THE POST OFFICE,UPLOAD IT AND ATTACH THEN SEND IT TO ME SO THAT I WOULD BE REST ASSURED, THAT YOU TRULY SENT THE ITEM, BECAUSE I WANT PAYPAL TO RELEASE YOUR FUNDS AS SOON AS POSSIBLE

On Thu, Dec 10, 2009 at 7:40 PM, <[email protected]> wrote:

This was already done

Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2009 19:40:19 +0100

OK lets wait and see, there is no need for you to cancel the shippment, kindly send the tracking number to paypal and also confirm to them the address you ship the item to so that they can verify from the post office and credit your account

On Thu, Dec 10, 2009 at 7:34 PM, <[email protected]> wrote:

How do I scan it if I do not have a scanner, I will speak to post office to cancel delivery and refund you if you are not happy?

Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2009 19:33:00 +0100

Send me the scan copy of receipt giving to you at the post office as soon as i get that i would inform paypal so that they can credit your account

On Thu, Dec 10, 2009 at 7:31 PM, Tony Sandoval <[email protected]> wrote:

i just sent the tracking to paypal now and they said nothing of such tracking number exist.why are u like these,if you truely ship out the item this morning then send me the scan copy of the receipt giving to you at the post office.

On Thu, Dec 10, 2009 at 7:19 PM, <[email protected]> wrote:

How am I a tricker, I sent the phone this morning

Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2009 19:18:45 +0100

fucking tricker

On Thu, Dec 10, 2009 at 7:15 PM, <[email protected]> wrote:

What are you gonna report me for?
Here are pictures of the iphone

http://www.yousendit.com/download/MVNjTkZseWFuxxbVYzZUE9PQ

Do you pay tax on imported gifts

Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2009 19:14:06 +0100

why would u call me a *DELETED*, are u mad, am old enough to be your father u silly idiot, give me the tracking number or i report you to paypal

On Thu, Dec 10, 2009 at 7:11 PM, <[email protected]> wrote:

STOP USING CAPS U *DELETED*, I SAID THE PHONE BEEN SHIPPED, YOUR FRIEND MAY NEED TO PAY CUSTOMS IF APPLICABLE AS IT IS MARKED HIGH VALUE ON THE PACKAGE.

DO YOU PAY CUSTOMS CHARGE?

Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2009 19:07:44 +0100

HAVE YOU SEND THE TRACKING NUMBER TO PAYPAL,PLEASE LET ME KNOW BECAUSE I AM GOING TO REPORT U NOW TO PAYPAL AND THE INTERPOL

On Thu, Dec 10, 2009 at 7:04 PM, <[email protected]> wrote:

Great news paypal have paid me, item has been shipped. Here are some pics of the phone

http://www.yousendit.com/download/MVNjTkZseWFuxxbVYzZUE9PQ

Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2009 19:02:49 +0100

But i received a mail from paypal telling me they ask you to ship the item and as soon as you provide the tracking number your account would be credited.

On Thu, Dec 10, 2009 at 7:00 PM, <[email protected]> wrote:

I'll send them the tracking number, however courier will ship once I get money

Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2009 18:59:58 +0100

Have you shipped the item, if you have ship the item send the tracking number to paypal so that they can credit your account.i need to know if you have ship the item so that i would be rest assured because the money has been deducted from my account

On Thu, Dec 10, 2009 at 6:56 PM, <[email protected]> wrote:

Paypal still haven't paid me

Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2009 18:52:04 +0100

kindly send me the tracking number for the item you shipped

On Thu, Dec 10, 2009 at 12:21 AM, <[email protected]> wrote:

Ok

Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2009 00:12:26 +0100

i have just contacted paypal and they said they have some little problems with their server that as soon as you ship the item your account would be credited

On Wed, Dec 9, 2009 at 8:29 PM, <[email protected]> wrote:

I'm still awaiting payment, iv not received it

Date: Wed, 9 Dec 2009 20:28:51 +0100

OK I AM SORRY FOR TREATING YOU KINDLY SHIP THE ITEM FIRST THING TOMORROW MORNING

On Wed, Dec 9, 2009 at 7:55 PM, <[email protected]> wrote:

I expect an apology from you for threatening me with interpol, I've been locked in guantanamo bay for 5 years and am greatful for my freedom, it was an awful experience and do not want them to send me back.

Date: Wed, 9 Dec 2009 14:56:55 +0100

ok i would wait till then.

On Wed, Dec 9, 2009 at 2:52 PM, <[email protected]> wrote:

I am at work and phone is at home, I will be home at 11pm I can ship in the morning if you cannot wait I will refund the money and you can purchase elsewhere, if this is not satisfactory, feel free to report me to fbi, interpol, cia, mi5 kgb and to the queen.

God save our queen.

Date: Wed, 9 Dec 2009 14:49:17 +0100

I WANT THE ITEM SHIP TODAY COS ITS IT URGENTLY NEEDED SO GO TO ANY POST OFFICE AND SHIP OUT THE ITEM NOW OR I WOULD REPORT YOU TO THE INTERPOL AS I HAVE ALREADY REPORTED U TO PAY PAL

On Wed, Dec 9, 2009 at 2:46 PM, <[email protected]> wrote:

K
Will ship in the morning

Date: Wed, 9 Dec 2009 14:45:52 +0100

On Wed, Dec 9, 2009 at 2:38 PM, <[email protected]> wrote:

How much did u send to me?

Date: Wed, 9 Dec 2009 12:01:54 +0100
Subject: JUST PAID FOR YOUR ITEM ON GUMTREE

Dear Friend,

The payment has just been made, i would want you to goahead and ship out the item to the following email address.

NAME:- JOSIAH GEORGE
ADDRESS:- 2 Bank Olemoh close
SURULERE,LAGOS,
NIGERIA,23401

As soon as the item has been ship out kindly get back to me with the shippment tracking number.

Hoping to hear from you.

Regards
Tony

Ok, send me ur paypal address, I'll say 350 including postage? Payment must clear first in my paypal account, I will then ship the phone as well as tracking number.

Regards

Date: Tue, 8 Dec 2009 16:30:44 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Reply to your ad: iphone 16gb black unlocked

Hello thanks for your response, I'll be offering you 80 for the postage cost via Royal Mail International Signed for to someone close to my heart who is on a research tour in West Africa,i want to send it as sign of appreciation present...I would have loved to handle it myself but unfortunately I'm presently in Sydney Australia with my boss on a business trip, so I'll really appreciate you to help me ship it directly to the person. Send me a PayPal request of the total cost of the item plus the postage cost and I'll make the payment asap.

--- On Tue, 12/8/09, <[email protected]> wrote:

Subject: Re: Reply to your ad: iphone 16gb black unlocked
To: [email protected]
Date: Tuesday, December 8, 2009, 11:20 PM

Yes it is

Date: Tue, 8 Dec 2009 23:18:49 +0000
Subject: Reply to your ad: iphone 16gb black unlocked

Hi there ali, you have received a reply to your Gumtree posting "iphone 16gb black unlocked " (ad# 5xxxx0) from [email protected]

Want more responses? Click here to Feature your ad and go to the top of listings.

Here's your message:

i would like to know if these item is still available.

Click here to report a spam email: http://www.gumtree.com/cgi-bin/help.pl?f=1&s=19

Click here to report a dodgy reply: http://www.gumtree.com/cgi-bin/help.pl?f=1&s=2

To view your ad, click here

Quote:

Dear Me,

Thank you for using PayPal for your online auctions. We at PayPal are ensuring that all our customers and auction site are fraud free.

In our efforts to secure our merchants, We are now receiving payments for items that are to be shipped internationally through our secure server. This is to ensure that the seller and buyer do their responsibility in every transaction we handle.

You have a ***PENDING*** payment with us due to the security measures we have taken. You are now required to ship out the item and send us the shipment reference number for verification of shipment. As soon as we have verified the shipment which normally takes about 5 minutes, your account will be credited with the full payment. This security methods have been taken due to fraudulent sellers on Gumtree

We await the shipment reference number for verification so we can credit your account immediately. Note that you are advised not to send out the shipment reference number to the buyer until we have verified the shipment and credited your account.

We await your swift response which should include the details of the shipment number.

It has been a great experience to serve an outstanding client like you. I really do appreciate your patience and understanding.Your cooperation with our system will greatly be appreciated.Should you have additional questions or need help with your PayPal account,Please feel free to email or call our Customer Service Representatives at +4470 2406 1679.

Sincerely,
leek
PayPal European Services
PayPal, a gumtree Company --- wtf is he talking about

Thank you for using PayPal!

The PayPal Team.

Copyright © 1999-2008 PayPal. All rights reserved. PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l.& Cie, S.C.A. Société en Commandite par Actions. Registered Office: 5th Floor, 22-24 Boulevard Royal, L-2449, Luxembourg, RCS Luxembourg B 118 349
somenextmatey
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

i want to send this guy a brick in the post, does anyone know i write package value £1500 will the guy get bagged in nigeria or are their customs as useful as a chocolate teapot.
somenextmatey
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

another email received

Quote:

We are aware of the fact that the New Payment of £350.00 was a mistake on the part of the buyer. We have then looked into ways of resolving the issue so we can then credit your account with the payment but as it is now, it is difficult for us to separate the payments.

We have also tabled the transaction before the Board Of Directors and they have advised that the payment(s) still remain on hold here while you make the refund of the new payment of £350.00 via Money Gram International after which we shall then credit your account with total payments of £700.00, that is £350.00 for your item and £350.00 for the new payment which is mistakenly paid in by the buyer then they total payment pending to be credited into your account is £700.00 with compensation from the buyer's account which has now been suspended.

So you are aurg to send the refund via Money Gram International from any Money Gram Outlet and get back to us with the details and scanned receipts so that your account will be credited and failure to do that then your account will also be suspended and your details in our Data-base will be forwarded to the Interpol and our solicitor is fully aware of your transaction.

You are thereby urged to use the details below and get back to us with the scanned receipt of the refund of £700 sent so that the total amount will be credited immediately you get back to us because we need to end your transaction.

First Name: Josiah
Last Name: George
City : Surulere
State: Lagos
Zip Code: 23401

You will be required to effect the transfer of the £350.00 to the above information provided by the Representative and you are to do so Via Money Gram International as its the Board of Director Choice. You will be required to get back to us with the following information;

Senders First Name:
Senders Last Name:
Senders City:
Senders County:
Senders Country:
Money Gram Control Number:
Receivers First Name:
Receivers Last Name:
Amount Sent:
Receivers City:
Receivers State:
Receivers Country:
Test Question:
Answer:

On receipt of these details we shall proceed to verify and confirm the transfer information. Once we have completed the verification of the above details, we shall credit your account instantly with the total £700.00 with compensation.

Do not give the buyer the transfer details when you have effected the transfer, you are required to send the details to us. As long as the buyer doesn't have access to the transfer details, the transferred funds cannot be claimed. Once the total £700.00 is in your account, then will you be required to release the Shipment Reference Number to the buyer so the Item can be claimed.

We await your swift response which should include the details of the refund

Thank you for using PayPal!

The PayPal Team

Kiggerbare
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 5:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Haha, those guy's are funny, plz. Keep us updated... Razz
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic