SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

work and live in london

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Happy_Slacker
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

From Euroqueenshotel London Thu Dec 10 12:07:28 2009
X-Apparently-To: <snip> via 76.13.12.184; Thu, 10 Dec 2009 04:07:33 -0800
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
X-YMailISG: <snip>
X-Originating-IP: [212.82.110.47]
Authentication-Results: mta174.mail.ac4.yahoo.com from=yahoo.co.uk; domainkeys=pass (ok); from=yahoo.co.uk; dkim=pass (ok)
Received: from 127.0.0.1 (HELO web24813.mail.ird.yahoo.com) (212.82.110.47) by mta174.mail.ac4.yahoo.com with SMTP; Thu, 10 Dec 2009 04:07:32 -0800
Received: (qmail 88023 invoked by uid 60001); 10 Dec 2009 12:07:28 -0000
DKIM-Signature: <snip>
DomainKey-Signature: <snip>
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
X-YMail-OSG:<snip>
Received: from [41.214.54.69] by web24813.mail.ird.yahoo.com via HTTP; Thu, 10 Dec 2009 04:07:28 PST
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/9.0.19 YahooMailWebService/0.8.100.260964
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2009 04:07:28 -0800 (PST)
Euroqueenshotel London <[email protected]>
Add sender to Contacts
Subject: work and live in london
To: undisclosed recipients: ;
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-1461163835-1260446848=:87479"
Content-Length: 11658

Quote:

Euro Queens Hotel

Address: 122 Church Road, Crystal Palace, London, United Kingdom.

Web site http://www.euroqueenshotel.com

Email Id: [email protected]

Tel: +44-7031800023

Office Working Hours:

GMT =Monday to Friday : 20:00 - 18:00

OPPORTUNITIES! OPPORTUNITIES!! OPPORTUNITIES!!!.

Euro Queens HotelEstablished in 1854, the Queens Hotel is a magnificent Victorian building overlooking, Crystal Palace.
The Crystal Palace National Sport Centre,and Selhurst Football Grounds are in walking distance. Central London (12.9 km/ 8 miles) and Croydon (4.8 km/ 3 miles) are in easy reach. Our banqueting and meeting facilities can accommodate up to 800 guests at any time. Unusually for London, we provide free parking and the hotel is not located in Congestion Charge Zone. Please contact the hotel for further information,

The management of Euro Queens Hotel is here to inform people out there that we need workers who can work and live here in London, interested applicants can apply in group both male & female and applicants can also apply as an individual.
The management of Euro Queens Hotel will take care of your feeding,accommodation including your air ticket.
We will provide all the backup documents to enable the applicants get their visas at UK-Embassy in the applicant´s country of residence.
Your visas will be issued upon approval from UK Immigration visa bureau.
For more details and procedure send your Names,Country of origin,sex and age to us. these required data can even be written in C.V / Resume

Note send your C.V/Resume to us through this email: [email protected]

We're delighted to receive your respond letter of interest, to be part of us thank you for taking an interest in the opportunitis at the Euro Queens Hotel. this management has made it compulsory, that all the applied applicants’ applications will be treated very properly.

Thanks.
Contact name Mr Dennis Paul
Euro Queens Hotel Administrative Manager.
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A little google says

http://www.milesfaster.co.uk/form/email-milesfaster.htm

might be the real place

Closed lad accounts 100+45:goat: Easter Egg

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
AngelDelight25
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm not sure if you'll take me seriously or not seeing as this is my first post but... I've stayed in the queen's hotel in Crystal palace and made the booking through another website which was different to the address you posted, It was queenshoteleuro.com rather than the other way round. I'm not sure if that makes any difference at all?

The hotel wasn't the greatest and I found the booking very complicated

Used to live in the area and if I can help out with more info please let me know Smile

I can vouch for it being a real place although it wasn't a great place to stay unfortunately.
Seamless
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The email header shows Dakar Senegal as originating IP. So I would assume this is a scam. I don't think the hotel would be sending advert's from Dakar.

"You are a destinated Idiot. a fibol element, a rebel against humanity.

You are a goat. And very stupid. I will deal with you very soon, just wait, I have all your contact address, and I will trace you very soon, for insulting me, all evidence of your insult to me has been filed.

Lawyer M4nu3l told me that you could be one of this terrorist in the usa. and I later find out on my research on you, that you are one of the bastards in wherever you are. not even in usa."

Closed lad accounts

Safari< S4NI S4LISU Ghana to Togo
Safari< St3lla J0nta Cote d'Ivoire to Ghana
Easter Egg Whip Penguin Mortar Purple Flower Purple Flower Killer Baiter
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic