SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

im new and looking for some scammers

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
niallenglish
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

hi im new and am currently baiting one guy (r3v j4m3s) and its very boring, hes not responding so i need a scammer to bait.
thanks
niallenglish
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

also what is a lad?
pete515
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 11:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If I were use I'd pick one or two letters from the "Surplus Letters" forum. The lads never check that the response comes from the email address they originally wrote to.

A 'lad' is just the nickname given to the scammers you write to.
dbest03
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 11:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

G'day and welcome to the asylum Niallenglish.

In case you haven't done so, you also might like to apply for a mentor to help you through your first few baits. Just post a request in this section http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=122306 and the friendly mods will find you just the right person.

Also don't forget to read all the stickies and check out Eater U for more helpful hints.

Sand Timer x1

I may be retarded for at the moment, but it won't take long before i bounce back to action - Mado Christopher Jr

MY YOU HAVE TO BE SERIOUSE ON WHAT YOU ARE DOING AND STOP ALL THIS YOUR BLABS OK - CHARLES C. SOLUDO
Badgerbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 1:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ +1 Eater University and Stickies! Also BAIT SAFE! give out no RL info, you never know.

-----------
Closed lad accounts x13 Goat Easter Egg Mortar x3 x4 Elite Ninja Team Member

We are Karma's soldiers.
<a href="/forum/donate.php">Mugu Gold</a>

I must be cruel, only to be kind:
Thus bad begins and worse remains behind.
-Hamlet, scene iv

Seven of Nine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 2:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@niall, lots of lads (scammers) here. Take your pick, and have fun.

SiteReaper
419Eater is my life

Location: Do not pass GO, Do not collect $200. ByeBye Bankity-Bank!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome! As mentioned mentors are great and EaterU is also helpful!
If you read around you can also get ideas for some different modalities that others have used.

your fund is no more here in our bank.~Mr. W@lter.

it is God that give me your contact email ~Mr. 3ke.

I will put on my base ball t-shirt today, coz i know you will write me...lol.-John @pender.

Thanks for your kindness. Unfortunately, we are not interested in your
cake, rather we need the document.-FBI
Spain United Kingdom Malaysia Netherlands United States Switzerland Nigeria Flag Pakistan Canada Ghana Burkina Faso Australia Benin Hong Kong X100+ and counting...
niallenglish
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ive got a scammer now, he hasnt replied but basically ive inherited ten mil from a dead relative who ive never heard of, i would like a mentor to assist me'. thanks.
Bolleboos
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

After you sign up for a mentor, it may take a while for one to be assigned to you. There are 2 reasons for this:
1 - There are waaay more mentor requests than mentors,
2 - You only get a mentor if it looks like you're a stayer, so as not to waste mentoring effort.

While waiting for a mentor, the best thing to do is to just reply to a small number (say 2 to 4) of scam mails, and bait them very straight and slow. As long as you bait safe, the worst thing that could happen is that your lad calls you a joker and drops you. When you have some lads, some doubts, but no mentor, there is always the HH&T forum.

Miss Ariana Hani: "it seem your balls contains up to 6 eggs that i should destroy with a baseball stick and weep your spinal code so you die"
Mandaline Randy: "i gave you my heart body mind and soul but you did not value it imagine if you were me how would you feel beby its pain ful i was just rooming in the money gram as if am a mad girl while you knows my condition its unfear"
niallenglish
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

can you set me up with a decent scammer please as i am not that good at recognizing them yet, i've found a few but they aren't replying
Bolleboos
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ There are always day fresh scam mails in the surplus forum.

Give them a day to reply. When they do, don't reply back immediately, but wait at least a few hours. Dont go too fast on them. Only send them more than 1 mail per day if it is really important for the story. Otherwise, starve them a bit. The threads in Eater-U about straight baiting and payment delay tactics should be high on your reading list.

Miss Ariana Hani: "it seem your balls contains up to 6 eggs that i should destroy with a baseball stick and weep your spinal code so you die"
Mandaline Randy: "i gave you my heart body mind and soul but you did not value it imagine if you were me how would you feel beby its pain ful i was just rooming in the money gram as if am a mad girl while you knows my condition its unfear"
auguste
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

niallenglish wrote:
ive got a scammer now, he hasnt replied but basically ive inherited ten mil from a dead relative who ive never heard of, i would like a mentor to assist me'. thanks.

I have exactly the same one going on, just started today.
niallenglish
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 6:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

auguste wrote:
niallenglish wrote:

I have exactly the same one going on, just started today.

want to work together? if so send me an im at [email protected]
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic