SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Safari: Tosser 0gugu0 don land in Bamako, mali

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 4:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Slaphappy: he's answering the phone again. PM sent Wink

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Netherlands Nigeria Ghana South Africa
Sand Timer'Ed', 3 yrs 8 mnths Sand Timer'Oguguo',6 years and 4 months
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My cousin just popped in, and my brother came over, too. Mad
Maybe i can wake him up tonight, 8 hours or so? I'll check the thread later before I try calling him. Sorry, RL intrudes.

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 7:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's answering his Burkina Faso phone again, and his wife's answering the Mali one. He probably got a Mali mobile service provider simcard for his trip I reckon, which will probably work fine just over the border in Burkina. He clearly went home when the money ran out, and he's too pissed with the brotherhood to talk right now. He probably owed money for his accommodation in Bamako too. He'll be back.

I'm quite certain if he twigged, there'd be a lovely torrent of abuse from him. I started baiting him this hard because waaay back, he called my character a fo-ing mofo, and I'd done far less to him to get that response than I've done since. He won't die gracefully.

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 5:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

>>KERBUMP<<

He doesn't want the Guyman Pastor who ripped him off before delivering his funds to him. I thought that'd get him back in the game....

Quote:
His majesty
Thanks for your mail.
I went to Bamako and received a lot of sufferings after several attempts to get in touch with the people in Bamako.

On my getting to Bamako on tuesday morning at about 5 a.m i rote to Dr Skellard who wrote back to me the next day that he got o,ly one of my mails to him.

Infact i am really fade up with this project.

His Majesty,if really you peopke are keen and interested in building a chapel here in Ouagadougou,let them transfer the funds to me via bamako through western union and the cashiers cheque can be sent to me through DHL COURRIER services.

If this system will not work out,i sincerely beg to forget the project because my life has been ruined in this project and my marriage is getting in trouble because of this project which i will explain to you in due course.

I dont need money through any proxy any longer if not by transfer via my account or western union.

Please i am really tired about this project please.
Thanks.

Quote:
T0sser 0gugu0,

My dear son, what happened to you in Mali? is confused and worried, the money has been returned to the brotherhood's bank by securicor
and the Pastor who tried to deliver the funds to you was so upset by the experience he is losing his faith.

Please tell me your version of events so that I can try to piece everything back together. I will put a hold on your fund application. It was about to be closed, but it sounds as if you are still interested in building this chapel. I am sure GOD wants it to go ahead. You must know by now that I do, as we have both encountered obstacles.

Please calm down and tell me about the problems you are having. Also, if you can tell me how much the journey cost you, we shall reimburse you. I will personally sign the cheque to cover your costs. Then, once we have a clearer picture, we shall begin to deal with the problem of how to get the funding to you without any further disasters.

Remain chuffshagged,

Elder D4igl3.

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Glad Tosser is back, PDS. Very Happy His marriage is in trouble? Maybe he should go to counseling, and hold off on the chapel thing for awhile. Will the church pay for that? Smile

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Safari Issac to Chad
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice direction it could go in, yes. I'm going to find out all I can with this father figure character I keep in reserve Wink
I expect his missus is peed off because A: he came back empty handed B: He's used up all her linen for banners and C: Someone woke her with a phone call in the wee small hours on Sunday. Who might that've been?

PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Evidently, someone mailed his horrible 'proof of circumcision' pics to a whole load of other lads. I heard quite a few lads were passing it around some time ago, with the title "Nigerian man". Lads do tend to do these things. I wonder who would do such a thing? I mean, passing his embarrassing pics around the web. Despicable

<a href="http://members.419eater.com/~psychedelia_smit/uzz02.jpg" target="_blank" class="postlink">NOT SAFE FOR WORK, KIDS, MEALTIMES</a>

Quote:
Dear ******
I was badly treated and turned around in Bamako after i went through a lot of difficulties in a city where i have not been before

But i take all the blames for having made the trip because first of all you asked me to go and stand in a corner in maribabougou market by 8.30 p.m in the night and that a 4*4 with the inscription peace mission will come to pick me up.

By 8.30 p.m?
i GOT TO bAMAKO,I WAS TOLD AGAIN A JEEP WITH THE INSCRIPTION red cross with a pastor will come to meet me.

What an incidence.

Please if my expenses will be reimbursed to me,send the cheque through DHL courrier services as i have told Elder Daigle.

I am in great danger with my marriage because my photograph where i was nude which Dr Piper asked me to send was placed in the internet which the family of my wife and others said i am doing ritual.

See what i am going through here now

Please help me and ray for me.

Thanks

Tosser 0gugu0 Nw0su

Last edited by PsycheDelia_Smith on Mon Dec 14, 2009 4:15 pm; edited 2 times in total
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing If you posted that picture previously I'm afraid I missed it. That's a supremely great trophy! What a shame it's causing him some marital difficulty. Wink

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 5:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Juan: I don't think I did, because of the nature of them, That's a mild one, the others involve a piece of string and a fishing rod.

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 5:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You mean his wife has never played "naked fishing" with him? It's just a harmless little game, really. Isn't it? Laughing

Safari Issac to Chad
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 5:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Something like that Laughing Just got a mail entitled "I weep every day now"...how much like what his victims go through is all this?
Quote:
His majesty
The only explanation my wife will hear is how my photograph got to the internet after Dr Piper assured me of all confidentiality concerning that.

I was even branded as duping people in the site.

You can see my frustrations His Majesty.

Secondly,i was sent a sum of 10,000 dollars last time but later i was told that the money was paid to an account in Togo.

I was equally sent 5,000 dollars via western union which i could not lay my hanbds upon till today because the control number sent to me was a wrong number.

So when i and my wife analysed all these things,i feel highly regretable concerning the whole matters.

I have become a liar and a joker before about three landlords whom i have asked to keep their parcel of lands for us to buy but in the long run,i come out to be a liar before them.

I have been badly treated and i wonder a sect that believes and fears God treating a fellow flock in this manner.

If this project will not feasible,why pulling me around asking for all the photographs all the time.

I am deeply worried in my life and in my soul.

Do somebody want me dead or to destroy my marriage with my lovely wife?

I commit everything in the hands of GOD who sees us and will judge us one day.

Thanks.

Talking of fishing, he seems to be back on the hook and heading for year 5...

Quote:
Thank you for your mail and your efforts to help out in this project.

I GOT TO bAMAKO AND INFORMED THEM ACCORDINGLY BECAUSE I HAD EYE PROBLEM AND HAD TO CONSULT WITH MY DOCTOR ON MONDAY MORNING AND LEFT OUAGADOUGOU THE SAME MONDAY BY skv AND GOT TO BAMAKO ON TUESDAY MORNING AT ABOUT 5 A.M.

After settling down on where to stay,i wrote to them that i have arrived at about 9 .-a.m.
By miday,i checked my box no response and i wrote again.

By 6 p.m i checked my box again but to no avail till the next day morning when i got their response that they thought i did not make the trip.

I was equally told why did i not inform sister Tafui before my departure while i hae informed them that i will leave on monday.

I was being turned around that a pastor will be sent to see me in the hotel though i was not lodging in the hotel.

The manager of the hotel was the person who harboured me and took copy of my passport,my telephone number in Mali which his junior brother gave me to use.

He instructed all the receptionists and the security gurads that any one who comes looking for me that they should call me.

But to my greatest consternation,i was told the next day that a pastor came and could not see me.

I wrote back to them and told them that i was sitiing in the reception of the hotel and that no one came there.

YThe nbext day i was told to wait that there was no car available and that when a car is available they will send one to me.

Again i waited till 9.30 p.m in the night and no one came.
Then the next day again i was written and told that a pastor came and the receptionist told them that someone putting on black suit has left.

What a deception.
I did not know mali neither have i been to mali before.

When i got the last mail i was told i am being arrogant for expressing my feelings and why did i wrote to you that i will come by SKV which leaves here ouagadougopu on thursdays and sundays.

So when i studied the whole scenarion,i saw it was all a hoax and i decided to leave back to Ouagadougou.

When i got to Ouagadougou,i got a phone call with a coded number from Mali from them.

Why use a coded number to call me?
Why calling me on my friends number when they knew i have left?

So inview of all these His Majesty,i dont have confidence in this any longer.

Furthermore,i came and saw my photograph where i was nude which Dr Piper asked me to take and send in the internet.

Who put my picture in the internet?

His Majesty with due respect to you,i am urging you that if really this chapel has to go on,i want every financial transaction concerning this to be sent through western union money transfer and the cheques by DHL.

If not by this method,count me out.

I have a great respect and honour for you and that is why i am even writing to you.

I dont want anybody to bring money to me AGAIN here in ouagadougou..

Lastly,i was asked to find my way to the camp and when i demanded for the name of the camp nobody told me.

Maribabougou is about 45 km out of Bamako which i risked with my friend to get there at the market but all our inquiries concerning the camp proved abortive and i became worried and fearful concerning the whole matter.
So this is my own version of the whole issue

So...

Quote:
Tosser 0gugu0,

I have to ask you Tosser: have you had any disagreement at any time with someone inside this brotherhood? I mean, do you have any enemies in our flock which you know about? It seems the only way your medical picture could be stolen from here is by someone with access to the medical computer system. I am sure Dr Piper would never break his oath of confidentiality. I have ordered an internal investigation to find out who had access to the picture, and when.

I have very little idea what happened in mali, but I shall try to deal with the points in your email as I have been made to understand, from my conversations with this morning. Incidentally, what do you mean about 'hidden number'? The only telephone contact with the Mali camp is by satellite phone. Anyone using a satellite phone to call you will have a 'hidden' phone number. Most contact between New York and Mali is done by short wave radio, because of the cost of satellite calls. They are mostly used in emergencies only.

Doctor Skellard thinks someone sabotaged the handover of funds, as he received strange emails throughout the time you were in Mali. Twice, an email arrived saying an emergency medical patient was going to arrive by boat in the next hour, and after waiting, no patients arrived. This happened on two occasions when the Pastor was supposed to come out to meet you, and because of the email, he was unable to leave. He was thought to be needed at the camp.

He received an email claiming to be from you, in which the hotel name was given as within Bamako itself, and not the area just outside Bamako where you were staying. So, the pastor was directed by an unknown person to the wrong hotel.

It seems something fishy has been going on, and I will not rest until I find out who has done these things. NOTHING will stand in the way of the Almighty, who wants a chapel in Ouagadougou, with YOU as its Pastor. I equally shall not rest until we pick the fruits of your labours, with a fine chapel.

Please be at rest in your mind. I am praying for that. Your wife's family may email me, and I will attest to your brave christianity, and your noble efforts to provide a chapel in your city.

Remain shagged,

Elder ****

bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 5:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Do somebody want me dead or to destroy my marriage with my lovely wife?
I imagine somebody does, after all the damage he's left in his wake. So irresponsible of the T0sser.

This guy is like the rat in the learned helplessness experiments from psychology class. Nice work PDS.

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, he already knows Western Union and DHL can't be done. They're among the first things we tried Wink It's those damn anti-terrorism laws.

We'll need to be inventive to get the money to him, but I'll give him time to calm down before the silliness starts again. He really is starting to look like he'll walk. I'll think of something.

jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

Location: Packing Vaseline in my frilly boots, I can’t help if it gets in other places.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

/\/\/\ Might I suggest GP5 3-Tr4ck? They have an excellent courier service and the lad can track his consignment every step of the way.

Sending him the money is the least you can do after all of this frustration. Laughing

“I guess a man is the only kind of varmint sets his own trap, baits it, and then steps in it.” ~ John Steinbeck
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ +1 for agreement. That GP5 gadget should have him slobbering afresh over the moneys that stay just out of reach!

You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Safari Bibian
Donate to Eater
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That's a new one on me. Presumably a board search will turn up some info? We'll try anything. These are desperate times Very Happy

[edit] got it. Got this, too:

Quote:
My wife was shown my nude photograph in the internet and she and her family are angry and has adviced her to quit from me that i am making rituals.

May i know who put my photograph in the internet.

Put yourself in my shoes and see the agonies i am going through after i have invested a lot.

Please i am worried and dont want to miss my wife.

jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

Location: Packing Vaseline in my frilly boots, I can’t help if it gets in other places.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have now stickied it here in Main.

“I guess a man is the only kind of varmint sets his own trap, baits it, and then steps in it.” ~ John Steinbeck
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Amazing. He trusts the 'Father figure' Elder completely, yet thinks the rest of the church is out to get him. That victim mentality's quite something.
Quote:

Dr
I am only writing because of.

You treated me as if i breath through my anus.

I am a normal human being.
Who put my photograph in the internet?

Dont arrange anything for me.I was in Bamako you could not arrange anything for me now you want to arrange for me.

I dont need your arrangement any longer.You deceived me to come to Bamako for you to be turning me around.

I LEAVE EVERYTHING IN THE HANDS OF GOD.
GOD WILL JUDGE ALL OUR ACTIONS ON EARTH ONE DAY.

Laughing

Unless we're scammers trying to steal from a church, of course. Well, at least I can still slap him around with the characters he's offended.

Quote:
You filthy scoundrel. I have forwarded your message to the supreme elders. I have suggested they throw you out of the brotherhood immediately.

Elder Daigle asked me to recall the money, and send it to you from here via DHL courier. I was about to do this, as soon as daylight broke. Now, you may go hang.
I shall do nothing for you. Ever.

You speak out of it, so why not breathe through it?

I was informed by someone unknown you are a fraudster, which I did not believe until reading this vile insult from you.
YOU ARE QUITE CORRECT THAT GOD JUDGES US ALL ONE DAY. FRAUDSTERS WILL BE CAST INTO A BURNING PIT
WITH SATAN TO TORMENT THEM FOR ETERNITY. YOUR ANUS WILL BE ALL THAT IS LEFT FOR YOU TO BREATHE THROUGH, SINCE YOUR MOUTH WILL BE FULL OF DEMON'S APPENDAGES. If you are one of those who lies and cheats to steal money, then you are damned,
and nothing will save you. Attempting to steal from a church is the work of satan himself. Insulting and abusing a church elder is a disgrace and a shame upon you.

You speak with filthy blasphemy. Never write to this address again. Jackal.

Nurse Nasty
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You truly are a master of your art. I really enjoy reading your baits. There are so many moments of gold I can't pick one.

Top Shelf Stuff mate! clapping clapping

He's become a victim of his own illusion. He'll be back. Laughing

vv Nasty Predicaments vv
Porno-Lad
Musa Crocodile
Comic Lads

Starstarstarstarstar Easter Egg 2012
GoatPurple FlowerMc FryGolden PithGolden Pith

Last edited by Nurse Nasty on Thu Dec 10, 2009 11:45 am; edited 1 time in total
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 11:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks, but I had some good teachers NN Smile Besides, I'm just plain evil at heart. That helps.

Quote:
My dear son ,

What on earth has happened now? I received an email from in which he claims you insulted him with vile language, and accused his of putting pictures of you on the internet. I can understand your frustration, and I share it. This project has been important to me from the beginning. You are aware, surely, of how many times I have defended you, and put my reputation on the line for you.

I have asked not to do what he said he would do, which is contact the Supreme Elders about your insult to him.

I have known for almost 40 years. We were at theological college together. He was training to become a Catholic priest, but like me, he was converted to this brotherhood by a travelling pastor in the state of Michigan many years ago. After completing his medical training, he decided to use his gifts as a surgeon not to make money, but to give his medical care freely to the poor. He works almost 24 hours a day, every day of the week, saving lives with no financial gain to himself. He is a good and pious man.

You must understand that barely has one minute for himself. He nonetheless found the time to email you while you were in Mali, and someone as yet unknown sabotaged his efforts.

To make matters worse, I contacted him yesterday and asked him to agree to recall the funds, to send them to you via courier, since the anti-terrorism laws do not apply when sending money from Mali. He had happily agreed to do this, and commented on how nice it would be to give you this pleasant surprise after all your recent trials and tribulations. I was to email you today to confirm your address, and make sure you would be there to receive the courier. I was going to tell you that it was just a small cheque to cover your costs, but in fact the whole amount of the funds was to be dropped to your doorstep. This was intented to brighten the darkness you have found yorself in recently. The funds could have been in your hands by tomorrow!

Now, I have a senior Elder and respected Doctor in Mali refusing to assist you ever again. What a mess! , you really must try to think before you act, no matter how stressed you may feel. I now have to try to find some other way of getting the funds to you, in addition to trying to keep your email to away from the supreme council.

I have no idea how to placate , but I shall continue to try. God knows why I continue to put myself in harm's way like this. Please try to make a solid effort yourself, and always remain respectful when dealing with high elders! It's a condition of being a Tosser. You have proven yourself to be a real Tosser, in my view, by travelling so far, and a real Tosser deserves all the attention I can give. Rest assured, Tosser Oguguo, I will continue to do all I can to give you everything that's coming to you. You will get everything you deserve, provided you comply and remain respectful.

Remain shagged and twatted,

Elder ****

bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I weep daily now too, except it's from laughing along with your bait. You are simply amazing, PDS.

Safari Bibian
Donate to Eater
AL1VE
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 2:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Amazing! clapping bow_down

Safari Magnus: Lagos --> Cotonou
Safari Benjamin: Accra --> Monrovia
Safari Mustafa: Banjul --> Dakar
Safari Steve & Santos: Johannesburg --> Maputo
Safari Gift & Ubochie: Johannesburg --> Maputo
Safari Gift: Johannesburg --> Harare
Safari John: Accra --> Abidjan
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A true masterpiece! Very Happy

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ImageImageImage

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just in.....I'm trying to find out the site that's displaying his circumcision pics. I don't think I ever posted them here, or if I did, the actual pics were hosted off site and have long since disappeared. If he was eater aware, he'd have seen this thread, surely. Anyway, like I said, they've been doing the rounds among quite a few lads. Someone sent them out to a bunch of scammer addies. Along with a declaration of his undying love, and an invitation to join him and his perspex liberty bodice and india rubber gallosches Wink

Quote:
His majesty ELD3R D0n4ld D4igle

I was really brightened up when i received and read your mail and explained everything to my wife. She does not understand English.

I did not accuse Dr Skellard of putting my photograph on the internet but i asked if he is aware of my picture being in the internet. His Majesty ,you can understand all my frustrations and all what i have gone through all these four years.

You put your reputation on the ground just for my sake.

I hold you and will always hold you to a high esteem and give you all my respect on earth. To be sure of all that transpired in Mali,i can send to you all my mails to Dr Sk3ll4rd and his mails equally tào me so that you can thoroughly study them and see my frustrations and all i went through in Bamako.

I was forced to sell off my designers black suit to be able to return back to Ouagadougou and on my coming back here my wife took me to the cyber cafe and showed me the site where my photographs of circumcision was put on the net.

I was totally broken and refused to write to anybody until i received your mail which made me to write back despite which i would not have written anybody. Please help me out to beg Dr Sk3ll4rd if i insulted him with my mail that he should forgive me.

You can understand my situation seeing my photograph in the internet uptil now. Its disastrous for my life.

I commit the situation now into your hands to try your level best and see what you can do for me at this juncture.
At lease to get a little money to cover my costs to Mali and to get the site deleted from the internet where my photograph is placed.

I trust in you and believe its only you who will bring me out of this mess and see that we get the chapel built in Ouagadougou.

I will always comply with your words and advice since i repose implicit trust hopes and confidence in you. Help me out of my predicaments now.

I count and will always count on you. Remain blessed while i pray for you.

Thanks
T0sser 0gugu0 Nw0su.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic