SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

This guy needs attention

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Clark Fur Trading
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think we've well done him in. He's totally hostile to my 3 characters right now and just demanding money. This is perfect for real victims.

Great job everyone!

clapping

"We have not experince this kind of stress trying to receive our payment since the inception of our operation. We can no longer go on with this unyeilding transaction" - Ch@rles Rob@rt0n, S3cur3 Sh13ld Guru!
"People like you are not common to see in this universe." - Felix Obih
"I am devastated by my brothers health.the wound of his hynia cut is not healing fast.though the doctor ahve removed the ropes in there." - Albertine and Jonathan
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ScoobyDon't wrote:
Can someone PM me a realistic sounding NYC address, obviously a fake one, but sounding real nonetheless.

Real NY address to a lad= anything with 5 figures after it, beginning with 1. Smile

Try something like 25, Camberwick Green, Bollocks, New York 11554. He'll buy it.

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Netherlands Nigeria Ghana South Africa
Sand Timer'Ed', 3 yrs 8 mnths Sand Timer'Oguguo',6 years and 4 months
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 12:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

NYC - -

UPPER east side Zip code = 10021

Use any street from like 70 to 90

And use a # that is above 500 (because that would be in the East River.....

Example

532 72nd St #24C
NY, NY 10021

(24 would be the floor and C is the apartment #) The buildings are tall up there...

Let me know if you need anymore NYC info - I know the city well.

vLad's ebay auction states "Wonderful seller! Thinks "out of the box" to get item to you."
<br>
starstar Ghana Easter Egg 2013

Vcamera <a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrsRobinson419"> Click to see the videos Ed sent me.</a><br>
<A href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/index.html"> Eliza's lad quotes, photos, and audio files</a>
Mortar x12
*this sig icon has been censored* <br><a href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/809104_ML.pdf" > click here</a> for a Bank Account Transfer Form.
Golden Pith
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 1:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I just let him know that his kind assistant picked up the money for him. I'm sure he's gonna be pissed. Laughing

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 3:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He's having a bad day.....

One of my characters sent money to the synagogue - He said that I was NOT AUTHORIZED to do that. LMAO. He's pissed!

Then....my little old lady just informed him that western union doesn't ship things anymore..... she's a bit confused as she thinks Western Union is a boat.... http://www.schoonerwesternunion.com/ He just doesn't know that yet.

vLad's ebay auction states "Wonderful seller! Thinks "out of the box" to get item to you."
<br>

Vcamera <a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrsRobinson419"> Click to see the videos Ed sent me.</a><br>
<A href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/index.html"> Eliza's lad quotes, photos, and audio files</a>
Mortar x12
*this sig icon has been censored* <br><a href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/809104_ML.pdf" > click here</a> for a Bank Account Transfer Form.
Golden Pith
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 3:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Like my fonts, I need to embiggen this puppy so it can be my guide dog.
Reverend B.Hind wrote:
When it comes to eating,i give my baby Yummy chicken or dry meat,most puppy enjoy the taste of semi-moist foods that makes her bigger. However, this type of food tends to have more salt and sugar and can create dental disease. Be careful how much of this food is fed to your puppy.Also, make sure Lilly always has access to clean, fresh water. Soapy, warm water should be used for a daily cleaning of the water bowl. I will ship Lilly along with his favourite toys and bed. we so happy for your donations that you have for our church may God bless you and provide for your family as you have donate for your offer to my church so send me the...MTCN [bla bla bla]

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 3:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Please feel free to use the name of Mr. when it comes time for a dolla chop. He's just now realizing that the money slipped out of his hands and he is furious.

pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
Badgerbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Scam Alot - if we use the same "assistant" he is really going to freak! Bad mojo in the mailbox! LOL!!!

@bohigal - I got the same email, real terse "when ama I gonna get the dough!" language. Still won't touch my questions, I think if I try to balk him anymore he'll twig to the next vic. Very delicate package this lad.

-----------
Closed lad accounts x13 Goat Easter Egg Mortar x3 x4 Elite Ninja Team Member

We are Karma's soldiers.
<a href="/forum/donate.php">Mugu Gold</a>

I must be cruel, only to be kind:
Thus bad begins and worse remains behind.
-Hamlet, scene iv

Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ sir scam....
Quote:

<br>

Mortar x12
Golden Pith
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@SSA I might even make him Rabbi Akhigbe Wink or maybe a mohel?

You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Safari Bibian
Donate to Eater
Firestorm
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

bohigal wrote:
Like my fonts, I need to embiggen this puppy so it can be my guide dog.
Reverend B.Hind wrote:
When it comes to eating,i give my baby Yummy chicken or dry meat,most puppy enjoy the taste of semi-moist foods that makes her bigger. However, this type of food tends to have more salt and sugar and can create dental disease. Be careful how much of this food is fed to your puppy.Also, make sure Lilly always has access to clean, fresh water. Soapy, warm water should be used for a daily cleaning of the water bowl. I will ship Lilly along with his favourite toys and bed. we so happy for your donations that you have for our church may God bless you and provide for your family as you have donate for your offer to my church so send me the...MTCN [bla bla bla]

I just got this email too. Notice how the lad can't make up his mind about the dog's gender.
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He is a bit upset - I got a fast respone:

Quote:
Do not contact any of my assistance for my puppy ok so tell me whats did you conclud with him?

I responded:

Quote:

In about 30 minutes, I am going to scan a copy of the WU receipt and mail it to BOTH the scammer.... and to my email address [email protected] (replace the 4s with A and 3 with e) This will give him the chance to talk to the "dolla' choppa'" And it's going to get ugly!

edit to add...

He's up early over there! Another fast response....

Quote:
you are not going to respond to any any moore Ok so email me your full name address and your nearest airport where you will be picking up the puppy by you

<br>

Mortar x12
Golden Pith
woody999
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 5:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Some of these puppy scammers work in gangs and are online constantly in one of my previous plad baits part of the gang was in the UK.

What is the name of the chopper so that I can feed it to him and twist him up some more. Laughing

"YOU NEED SOME DOCTOR" Barrister Peter Paul

I dont know who is lieing ,either you or F3lcha1r

is annoying to watch my email for a whole day and not read from you-
>178 Closed lad accounts x 200 Goat Easter Egg Purple Flower x2
United StatesNigeriaSpainUnited KingdomChinaGhanaUnited NationsThailandFilipino flagCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyMalaysiaSouth AfricaCanadaBeninRussiaFranceCayman IslandsLuxembourg
Ivory CoastBurkina FasoPortugalUnited Arab EmiratesTogoMexican FlagNetherlandsAustraliaIndonesiaSwitzerlandItalySenegalTurkeyJapanGibraltar
Peru : sri lanka : USVI : Oman x 5816
Cellphone x 45 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x2
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 12:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Use Mr. . It's the real name of a scammer based in his area.

PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 1:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Anyone else in the UK sent him clearance forms to fill out? I'm just asking because if so, perhaps I ought to send the same type.

Quote:
Dear , may the barf of the lord rain down generously upon you.

I filled a western union form at my local travel agent's this morning, which is the only western union office in the village. The cashier
told me that because you're in Nigeria, a security clearance form needs to be filled? What's that all about, I asked her? Something to do
with terrorism, she said. But he's a reverend, I said. Makes no difference, she said.

I tried to persuade her to make the transfer without the completed form, I even offered to give her 100 pounds as a thank you gift, but she looked shocked and asked me to leave the office. I have the form here, and I thought it was ME who is supposed to fill it, but it's you. It looks like just a few questions about what the money is for and so on, it's just like a declaration to say you won't use the money to fund terrorism. If you ask me, the whole thing is stupid, but we live in stupid times reverend. We can only pray.

If it's acceptable to you, I will attach the form and you can quickly fill it in, so I can send this 1500 pounds staright away. I really need this puppy.

Remain blessed by the radiant mighty puck,

Albert.

He likes forms....

Quote:
i will advice you to attach the form and send it to me right away ok

Actually, different forms are better, otherwise he'll just fill one batch and send them to everyone won't he? Duh. I used these anyway:
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=103464

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
psychicbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 1:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Is it early days for a bank account number?
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 3:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Never hurts to try.

Quote:
Dear Albert

Oh my computer can not get this dawnlaod......i will advice you to go to another western union out let and if they ask to fill the form you will tell them that you are sending this money for my church donation.

The carrot just grew by 200 pounds for his inconvenience, if only he can return the filled forms by 6 pm. I really want this puppy!

Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 3:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I tried bank account #s and got no where...

I am baiting him from many angles....

And I got a lot of emails this morning - He is so upset that ended up sending this to calm him down:

Quote:

LMAO - editing to add - got a fast response:

Quote:

are you insane my puppy is here with me and i have nobody or no assistance to take care of shipping my dog now did you get that

<br>

Mortar x12
Golden Pith
Mr Wang
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice job Eliza, he's gone all silent and meek on my 3 characters. Gonna have to give him a bit of incentive..

Closed lad accounts x 3ish?
niallenglish
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

hey ive just started and decided to join in with this.
im using my alternative (pedobaiting and trolling) email account and i asked him what food "nina" eats , no mention of beat my meat, ive given him fake details and will continue to play along..
am i allowed to send him say a homemade virus?
i am new so i need to know what i can and cant do .
thanks
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
am i allowed to send him say a homemade virus?
Absolutely not.

For instruction a good place to start is reading the "Sticky" topics at the top of this and the Help Hints and Tips forums. There you'll find much reliable infors on scambaiting policies and tactics and how to bait safely (protect your identity). They are clearly marked with titles like
Quote:
*** 419 EATER FORUM RULES AND F.A.Q. PLEASE READ ***

Welcome to Eater!

Safari Bibian
Donate to Eater
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey niallenglish, welcome. Bohigal answered your question, but just to elaborate: Intentionally sending malware is illegal, even if the target is a scammer. You can go to jail for it. The only victim would be the possibly non-complicit cybercafe owner, whose computers you will infect, and any honest customers he has will get bitten too. The scammer will walk away when his hour's up.

Mind games are more fun for you, and more painful for the scammer anyway. Enjoy Smile

dogbait
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just a thought,

since he is advertising in jewish media, would it be an idea is some asked if the puppys have been circumsised ?

Explain that Jewish people are only allowed pups that already been pre-circuncised.

With luck he may start advertising them as pre-circumcised puppies !!

Any thoughts about this ?
Dya Reyarunen-Downmeleg
** REMEMBERED **

Location: At the toilet door yelling are you almost done in there? Oops, too late...

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 1:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^^^
Dogbait, that's a great idea! I told him about a new disease affecting pugs tails and the only way to prevent it was to cut off the tail. I asked if the pup has already had or needs the surgery...

Quote:
my puppy is currently on all vacination shotes and all surgery.have been taken care of

Your circumcision idea is way better because it would include all male dogs regardless of breed. Go for it!

Closed lad accounts x163 Easter Egg 2011 Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Goat Goat Golden Goat Mc Fry Purple Flower Mortar Elite Ninja Team Member

so as to enable the conclusion of this transaction on your behalf since you are not dead because if you are dead you would not have write me because I know that never will a dead
write to living...
I could receive the document official which you want to forward me for adhesion with TW@T
I am captivated, impressed and hypnotised with your sincerity
This you’re TW@T has it existed some how somewhere before?
Your ASSCODE is: 999-035-2655

"I Am Not a Justin Beiber Fan" innocent.being

Steward, WTF?

SAY NO TO SCURVY
niallenglish
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

im going to ask if it has been circumsised
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic