SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Educated Lad

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
jennyelf
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Extract from another long script letter:

In Chinese the names “Wang” and “Yang” are used Interchangeable(similar) but most of my International English Corporate associates do not pronounce Wang APPROPRAITELY especially my Banks AMERICAN or BRITISH clients. They pronunciation of the word Wang ,which means Royal birth, king or giant in Chinese is rather derogatory or offensive (not intentionally) in English, which is not good for the Business Ethics. So in my official correspondence and professional Business relationship with the western world I use "Yang".

Sorry for another long letter but clear understanding is very important between us. Please remember to keep our Business confidential because we know what we do. Have nice day.

Yours Sincerely,

M1ch3@l W@ng L33

N.B. >> My Passport copy is Attached . Please honestly hold on to this privately.The file name is International , the file extension is .JPG that is > International.JPG.I will want to know if you are able to access ( open, view and store this appropriately).Let be know please if you have any problem with this.

--
So is there a chance that this lad could locate my SIM card with one of those free online services?

You can run but you can't hide.I am going to deal with you to the last.From now on watch out and see what will happen to you.It will be a great supprise to you on how i got you arrested by the German police.
--
Please do not entertain such thoughts or fears in your mind because i am a reputable and highly regarded Bank official and so are any of my associates.I do not involve with criminals and as for Ninjas i beleive it is a kid matter (fiction) in this modern age.
--
I am trying to call you now,but its not letting me,what is the name of your country?,so that i will know how to dial your number when calling.
--
Jammy
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

What does this email have to do with your cell phone's SIM card?

I don't get the connection.

Published Bait: The Miseducation of Chief Mrs Watusi FBI Mrs
bobdemol
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I assume that you're not baiting him with your RL telephone number?
Bait safe remember Very Happy

I don't think a lad will go through the trouble to track your location (you never know of course).

You can sign up for a free redirection number here: hxxp://www.open-telecom.co.uk/ (replace xx with tt).

The lad will pay extra for this great service Wink

You have made me get to take my drugs. -Claude Dominique after ticking over 1000 boxes-

FOR THE LAST TIME DONT EVER SENT ME EMTY SLIP AGAIN -Barrister Mustapha-

why must you act like childish game. -Eng Uzeze-

why are u so stupid and fullish like that go to hall. u idiot - Topman Stephen

LOOK AM SICK AND TYRED WITH ALL THIS TAMBAMBLING OF YOUR. -Barr. Bulunga-
Penguin Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Closed lad accounts Nigeria Ghana Mortar Sand Timer Cellphone Tattoo Safari Safari Linos: Togo-Benin Safari Mike Obidi: Onitsha-Lagos-Accra (1800KM/1120Miles)
Safari Felix: Accra-Lomé (x3)
Pic of a beer drinking goat
Haban1336
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 1:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Jenny, the only way anyone to locate you by using your number ( RL or not ) is to go to your wireless service provider/ mobile operator with court order and police badge.
This usually is done either in person or via specialized task units in Police and mobile operators and depending on legislation is strictly controlled.

Needless to say this is far beyond abilities of any scammer, so bait confidently.

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 3:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

When you send him your "passport pic," I'm sure you'll make sure he can't open it. Hmm, maybe it's a domestic JPG, and not an "International" one. I wonder what program he can help you install to be able to scan an "International JPG." Smile

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
jennyelf
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hallo! Thanks for the answers! I did kind of get confused starting the thread, and had two things on my mind at once!

My current passport (when I need to send one) is an 8MB MP3 from Tanzania, appropriately renamed so as not to be opened. I expect the modern african picture-viewing software is no longer compatible with BITMAP files.

I found the relevant mobile-finding info after some more researching in the net
http://www.verlorenes-handy-finden.de/handy-suchen.html#foreign
(german text)

You can run but you can't hide.I am going to deal with you to the last.From now on watch out and see what will happen to you.It will be a great supprise to you on how i got you arrested by the German police.
--
Please do not entertain such thoughts or fears in your mind because i am a reputable and highly regarded Bank official and so are any of my associates.I do not involve with criminals and as for Ninjas i beleive it is a kid matter (fiction) in this modern age.
--
I am trying to call you now,but its not letting me,what is the name of your country?,so that i will know how to dial your number when calling.
--
from the Hollow
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 11:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ "modern african picture-viewing software is no longer compatible with BITMAP files."
Maybe not, but here in the US. I use bitmap files daily ,jpeg , ttf , ect to bitmap, is all part of running my cnc machine.
auguste
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 11:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You can always go the extra mile and waste some more time by going for unknown obscure extensions.
Like sending a dll file renamed to *.cam and then claiming you took a picture of your passport with a Casio Digital Camera. This is the format it came out in, its not your fault he can't read these extensions. Make him download whatever program can read a .cam extension.
if he complains that you should convert the picture to bmp extension, you can eventually still send the same dll file and rename the dll to bmp. Then tell him you did exactly what he said , you took the file , changed the Cam to BMP and presto... (don't laugh , i've met people who thought picture conversion was that easy). See if he can figure out it doesn't work like that.

For more info on all extensions , you can always check out.
http://www.fileinfo.com/filetypes/image
jennyelf
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 9:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks guys.
I think the guy has finally dropped me... he was so suspicious from the beginning, I think he'd been baited before.
He did phone me 4 times however!

--
--
--
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic