SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Welcome New Member. Please Introduce Yourself here.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 6:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater, new members. Very Happy We rarely get justice meaning jail time for these scum, but we do try our best to make their lives as uncomfortable as possible outside of jail.
We are glad you decided to join us in our efforts. Very Happy

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Nige419
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Good day all,

I have just joined your forum after somehow stumbling onto it last night - can't recall how I got here, (age/booze/madness?) but my wife and I have been living here in the capital of 419 Land for the last four and a half years.

We are expats from South Africa, and will be (thankfully) moving to another country soon.

My wife and I spent a good few hours reading through some of the antics that have gone on, and had to frequently wipe away the tears - we laughed so much at times - we couldn't see!

Having been here fo so long, we could really relate to the things on this site.

I have come to the conclusion that “ripping people off” is just a part of the culture/psyche here. Funnily enough, we feel personally a lot safer here than in other places, and direct theft is rare - I have seen people in restaurants go to the bathroom and leave their phones, wallets etc on the table - and find them untouched when they return. Cars can be left on the street with handbags etc on the seat and no-one will touch it.

Yet give these guys the slightest opportunity to rip you off - personally, business or otherwise - and it happens in the blink of an eye. There is not even a conscience twinge at charging 100 times the normal prices, and business methods have had to be adapted to make sure that there is always a "hold" (got him by the short and curlies) over the other party to ensure that they feel compelled to honour a signed contract.

If anyone would like some help with the local Pidgin English, or would like to receive excerpts from real (Nige) mails, I would be glad to assist.

Obviously, living right in the heart of 419-land, does put a damper on my getting directly involved and becoming an active scam eater, (one tends to want to avoid shitting on one's own back doorstep!) but anything I can do to help your cause will be a real pleasure!

Regards,

Nige419
View user's profileSend private messageAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerSkype Name
writeon
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater, Nige419. Glad you and your wife enjoyed reading the contents of the site and I am sure many people will pick your brain for your "inside knowledge". Laughing

"MY FINANCE DEPARTMENT TOLD'S ME TODAY THAT THE WESTERN UNION FORM YOU SENT WAS NOT VALID AND ELUCID" - Dr Frank Johnson

THERE IS A MURDER CASE WHICH I ENGAGE MY SELF INTO TO MAKE SURE THE CLIENT IS NOT KILLED BY HANGING, BUT I THANK GOD TODAY THAT THE CLIENT SUCIDED IN GOING TO JAIL INSTEAD OF HANGING TO DEATH,THAT IS THE REASON WHY I DIDN,T GET BACK TO YOU SOON. - Mohammed Traore

PLEASE HELP ME BECAUSE AM BURNING I MEAN I AM IN BETWEEN THE DEVIL AND THE RED SEA PLEASE. - Ruth
MrBadLuck
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No worries Nige. There are always scammers from SO many different areas.

Get yourself a vlad and have fun!

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 12:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Howdy, you seem like a jolly bunch, so I decided to take part in the fun.

I'm coming from Eastern Europe ( yup, that's former communistic regimes for you Twisted Evil ) and have some experience in IT.

Started baiting about a month ago and recently had my first trophy ( Dancing Banana ) My lad bugged out of one of the baiting characters, but still going strong with other, so we will see.

Areas of expertise: Computers, networks and security ( especially tracking an IP address, e-mails, viruses, protection etc ), a little bit of actual computer forensic works ( and a little bit of legal knowledge that goes with that ).
I also can understand Russian pretty good, not so well on writing and speaking though.

Let me know if I can help on any of these topics and please bear with my baiting questions ( and typos Wink )

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 4:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome Nige and Haban. Very Happy Feel free to ask any questions, and give any input too. You both look like you could be helpful to others here. Happy baiting, and laughing, too! Very Happy

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Safari Issac to Chad
azrael
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 10:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi, I'm azrael, I'm currently baiting the terminally ill J0y K3nn3dy and her barrister T0ur3 M4rr1u5. Love the site I hope to have a long and entertaining stay here Very Happy
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome azrael. Very Happy

Safari Issac to Chad
Dreadlocked Pasta
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello I joined a couple of weeks ago and what do you know since then I haven't had a single offer of untold riches from locations exotic. I reckon it's joining this site. Please advise anyone if they have any spare tinfoil.

My areas of expertise include essentially taking the piss out of pretty much everything I see.

I'll be back as soon as a scammer is daft enough to get in touch.
writeon
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

They await you in abundance here:
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=18
Welcome to Eater BTW, Dreadlocked Pasta. Laughing

"MY FINANCE DEPARTMENT TOLD'S ME TODAY THAT THE WESTERN UNION FORM YOU SENT WAS NOT VALID AND ELUCID" - Dr Frank Johnson

THERE IS A MURDER CASE WHICH I ENGAGE MY SELF INTO TO MAKE SURE THE CLIENT IS NOT KILLED BY HANGING, BUT I THANK GOD TODAY THAT THE CLIENT SUCIDED IN GOING TO JAIL INSTEAD OF HANGING TO DEATH,THAT IS THE REASON WHY I DIDN,T GET BACK TO YOU SOON. - Mohammed Traore

PLEASE HELP ME BECAUSE AM BURNING I MEAN I AM IN BETWEEN THE DEVIL AND THE RED SEA PLEASE. - Ruth
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to all!

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
auguste
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 12:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lets see , where do i start.
i'm August (well , not really).
I have a degree in informatics (a small one) and am currently doing my final year in a bachelor in psychology.
I'm from west-europe (i'll leave you guessing )and speak Dutch English and French (and i can fake speaking German).

About a year ago i first came into contact with 419 scams. I googled the abundance of mails i got and came out to this site. I just followed the story's a bit and that was it.
A few weeks ago a relative of mine asked if the mail she got was real. I googled it and came out to here again. I started reading up on all the storys and i'm still here reading evrything and making preperations on my first bait.
One of my hobbys is roleplaying , so making up characters and storry's shouldn't be that much of a problem.

I have always been interested in how scams work and more importantly how trust and belief works.
This is also why i have studied experiments that happened after the second world war on this subject matter (milgram experiment and such).
Its also the reason why i love following shows like "the real hustle"
Rover
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome Auguste, hope you enjoy 419Eater

Latest Anti Fraud News | Email Header Analysis | Help keep Eater running | Join 419Eater on Facebook Easter 2015
Craig007
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A personal message from "The Boss" - you must be special. Wink

Welcome from a minion, too. Smile

pony pony pony Easter Egg Goat Vcamera

Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts Thailand Canada

Safari Safari Wulugu or Bust Safari- Lagos, Nigeria to Paga, Ghana and Tokwari, Ghana X2-3800mi. "I'm leaving this bullshit area"

Safari - Accra to Cotonou - 430 miles

100% RISK FREE TRANSACTION

CHERRIE MENTOR PROGRAM
philipJfry
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello all,

Just thought Id say a quick hello. Im a brand spanker to this so apologies if I post things in the wrong thread Razz
Technomancer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi folks.

Just joined up a couple of days ago, been lurking around, reading the tutorial pages and some of the stuff in the "Publish your work" section. Before that, spent some time reading the baits over at Scamorama (almost died laughing at "Kuryakin"'s ones Wink hehe).

Thought I'd introduce myself while I had a moment. Hopefully, I'll be able to go baiting when RL(TM) gives me my spare time back.

Just checking though, being new to this and all, is there anything I shouldn't post here? Like do lads ever sneak onto the forum looking for details of baits and so on?

-------------------------------------------------------
I went to the Mr Biggs' drive-in...
Nurse Nastys Audi TT And all I got was this lousy Easter Egg with fries! Easter Egg Mc Fry

Closed lad accounts x1
Seven of Nine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A warm welcome to our newest members.

@Technomancer, we do have lads sign up from time to time and also find us through Google. The best way to avoid your bait being blown is to publish nothing, next best is to mask or obfuscate character and scammer names. Some forum members substitute unrelated names for those in their baits.

Some parts of 'Eater require a user login, thus are safe from the prying eyes of Google et al.

Bankster
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 3:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, hi ev'rybody. *waves* I'm not a new user per se, but re-discovered the Eater after a long hiatus. A couple years ago I started making my first baiting baby-steps before life took an unexpected turn (as it just loves to do) and kept me very busy. Right now I'm not an active baiter, lacking time as well as talent and patience, but plan to hang around for a while and leave a smart-ass comment here and there.

In real life I'm a software engineer with a half-solid background in security and data recovery / forensics, so if there's any need for web hosting, software development or a dirty hack, I'll be happy to be of help.

Elite Ninja Team Member Easter Egg 2012 Goat Golden Goat Purple Flower Penguin
(United States United Kingdom Benin China Nigeria) x10 __ x?
wannab8
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 9:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Greetings baiters! I've posted quite a few things on the forums already and forgot to introduce myself, my bad!

My name is Melissa, i'm 23 (almost 24) residing in P-town, Or-eh-guhn (not OR-UH-GONE please lol)

If you've seen any of my other posts, you'll know that I am a true believer in God, and it's the most infuriated thing about these lads - faking their faith to get money!! I would probably hate them a whole lot less if they just left God out of it. It makes me siiiiiick!!

I almost got scammed a few months back when I replied to a woman looking for a nanny on craigslist. It scared the crap out of me once I put the pieces together, but once I told s/he/it I couldn't take the job and please don't send the check I never heard from them again. Phew!

I have a few baits going on that I just started, so I'll let you know how they go.

Anyhoo, glad to meet you, glad to be here. Let us fight the good fight! WOOT!
deViant.Vampir
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello to all,
I'm new here. Just joined after finding out that the person I was chatting with was a total scammer. I posted some personal info on my scammer in the Love/Dating site scammers for Chemistry.com.
So, I just wanted to drop by and leave a little note introducing myself, and also to thank the website and moderators. Without this site I would've also fallen victim to the scam artist.
So Thank You All!!!
I will also do my part in trying to keep these fools from scamming other innocent people.

Thank you!
Aesa
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 4:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am Aesa, computer nerd extrordanaire.

Please allow me to express my admiration for this site and all its members. You perform a valuable public service and supply a great deal of entertainment at the same time.

Though I have received more of these emails than I can count, it never occured to me to play games with the senders, let alone do it with the style and flair I have seen here over the last few weeks of reading.

Keep up the great work. After I have educated myself a bit more, I may try a few baits myself. It could be a lot of fun.

Last edited by Aesa on Thu Dec 17, 2009 3:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
SPAMTHIS
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm a kid who hope to use reverse pshycology on the scammers and use the scam mail for grammer practice by editing

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 1:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater new members. Very Happy Enjoy yourselves here, and give the lads a Merry Christmas.

Safari Issac to Chad
nebraska
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 4:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi, I'm Curt and my handle Nebraska is just a clever name I thought up. I've never been to Nebraska in my life so don't hold me to it! I've never been personally scammed but I used to get this crummy emails all the time and they're just annoying in the first place. I honestly don't know how anyone could fall for these but I guess some people don't keep up with the times. Anyways, I'd be glad to waste a spammer's time cuss I got too much of my own free time being a college student and all. Hope you all have a wonderful Christmas Smile
SweetSadie
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 7:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi, I'm Sadie, 27, from a very remote area in Scotland and I've been reading in the forum non-stop since I discovered it about a week ago. The way some of you play the lads is absolutely genius and very inspiring Twisted Evil I used to do RPGs, but this is so much better! Happy baiting everyone!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic