SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Safari Abidijan- Accra! Feb 5 2010 MY LAD IS BACK FOR MORE!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Skeeteroen
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Question for vets or anyone
When I get all of this crap back that he filled out (That I sent him) what is the best way to post this stuff. It should be pretty funny since I had him taking IQ tests,MMM test and a bunch of personality tests?
Skeeteroen
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ahh Reverend Edwards you are still in my life- here is my lad's response to my e-mail asking him to write a note to Raj (that would be me) explaining that urgent businesss will not allow Reverend Edwards (my lad) to do the consulting work but we should do with a young missionary friend (my lad using what I believe to be his real name)

Sent: Mon 12/07/09 1:18 PM
To: Joey Buttafooco (jxxxxxxx.com)

Dear Mr.Joey,

I am really very sorry for late reply to your message dated 4 Decembre 2009 as I have been out of town and I came back just 20mins back.

I am going to write Mr.Aishwarya as soon as possible to let me know that I will not be around again to follow-up the projects here as I am to go to Ghana because of the Church I am to handle there which as I see it I will be there in Ghana for the next 1 or 2 years.

Please I am also sorry for your worries and I will also plead with Mr.Aishwarya to bear with me and use Mr.David Nkemdirim Okutue as your consultant here as I am sure that he will be able to follow-up and represent your company well here, I will let him know that you did not cook-up this by yourself as I have ask you to take him on my behalf.

Thanks to hear that you have sent to him all the documents to move ahead and I promise that I will send an-mail to Mr.Aishwarya before I leave to Ghana within the week.

Once again I thank you so much in advance for taking M.Okutue as your company's consultant here in Cote d'ivoire.

Remain Blessed.
Reverend Edward.

Well...where in the hell is my 60 pages of notarized IQ tests, personality tests and Applications damnit! I gotta book and a television show to get going on! Very Happy
Skeeteroen
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My Reply (as Joey Buttafooco) back to Reverend Edwards (my lad posing as Reverend Edwards) thanking him for his message:

RE: Remain Blessed.‏
Sent: Mon 12/07/09 1:54 PM
To: John edwards ([email protected])

Dear Reverend
Thanks for your help with this matter.

I had an inquiry from Mr. Himmler, our cultural attache regarding the documentation from Mr Okutue that we were expecting this morning. I explained that we did not get the paperwork off to Mr. Okutue until very late and that Mr. Okutue promised to have the signed notarized paperwork back today US time.

So forgive me that I still show some nervousness about this.

I am in Boston until tommorrow afternoon then I have to head back to New York City via the Acela Train to meet with Mr. Balls and Mr Freely (our chief editor and marketer) since we are producing a number of onsite Christmas specials with two consultants.

Thank you for writing Mr Ashirwarya on my behalf. I am trusting that your man (he is older than I thought so I feel a little better about this) will work out okay.

Best Regards

Joey Buttafooco
Operations Manager
African Foods
http://africanasianrecipes.webs.com
/

Still no documents from my lad- perhaps the IQ test has his brain tied in a little knot?????
Skeeteroen
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 10:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well time for little diversion and fun that I tried over the weekend. If you have enough patience to follow this convuluted scam you will know that my 21 Year Old RAI (the bait I played initially) told my lad (Reverend Edwards,Sandra Clarge and now I think D Okutue) that she (that would be me-Rai) was in contact with 419 Scammers from TOGO (also played by me.

Well she told them that she had 4 Sony Vaios and $ 9,000 in bearer bonds plust they had promised her a vacation at the beach in Togo (at a Hilton Hotel on the beacH).

So I gave my lad (Reverend Edwards/Sandra Clarge) Credit for breaking this up- as you might recall when I begin playing the Father RAJ.

I thought- why not have these "Scammers" (that would be me) from Togo contact Reverend Edwards and see what the hell happens

Here is my first e-mail sent from YAHOO - I decided to have my scammer be a NIGERIAN who immiggrated to Togo since I found lots of Nigerian Scammer dialogue on 419 Scambaiting sites:

Here is me (Mr Bodjono is my id for the non existent TOGO scammer and my made up scammer's e-mail will be
will be green
, my lad red, any of my other people I have made up in blue)):

MY MADE UP SCAMMER SENDING AN E_MAIL TO MY LAD:

De : Bodjonoa Bodjono (THIS IS ME)<[email protected]>Ajouter dans les contacts
À : [email protected]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

why u mess with my maga indian girl. i have this lined up for good and now cos of u she call off tiket. then u fuk it up

I for like make u come work for my company make I use G money take change ur life if u no work with me on this india maga rai. we still contact with her on e-mail but she talk about u fuker rev john. Tell her come to togo from india leave grama and then we split the keep wid u 50% and u can bang her backside for keeps.

otherwise U r talking to ur father u dont know and get no money. father no wiser and maga now writing from India . Girl want come see us but think you big shit jesus man- we know ur real face. if you say come she com

rite me bak and then i have new e-mail for india rai maga who will do as u say. she mad at papa we can get her here. you come Togo and we split all when she comes. U can have girl first.

dont turn down this knocking deal. cos we can help each otgher

Last edited by Skeeteroen on Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:21 am; edited 2 times in total
Skeeteroen
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 10:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So to continue my diversion I have Rai open up a new hidden e-mail account (Rai was my invention a 21 year old Indian college girl in the US who was the orginal scammer target). I have her write an e-mail to my own made up scammer Mr. Bodjnono- telling Mr Bodjono (made up by me) that she is going to steal granny's jewels (who she is visiting in India) and fly down to see him in TOGO with money money money- but ONLY if REVEREND EDWARDS (my lad's alter ego) will write her an e-mail saying that this is okay.

My made up scammer e-mail to Reverend Edwards (my lad) is in green and my made up e-mail to my made up scammer (Mr Bodjono) from Rai (my made up target is in blue). Note for realism I am using YAhoo Fr.

our maga make us money an funVen 4 Décembre 2009, 10 h 57 min 08 sDe : Bodjonoa Bodjono <[email protected]> Ajouter dans les contacts

here is maga girl email so u can send make nice message tell her come lome- we split money- then send you half u get $10,000 and girl maga

u know u make big $. don turn down ez muny. maga girl rai is our maga n she can be urs to.
u email her tell her come see us we all make muny- send her email lets go cos we can make good money and fun

----- Message transféré ----(this is the message I attached from me as Rai)
De : Rai Ashiwarya <xxxxxxx.com
Envoyé le : Ven 4 Décembre 2009, 10 h 45 min 20 s
Objet : Message and Follow-up

Dear Mr Bodjono

Thank you for recommending a new e-mail for me. I have set this up. Unfortunately my Father has frozen my bank account and has taken the Sony Viao computers and made me return the Oyster Pearl Rolex. The $ 9,000 bearer Bond was put back into the Bank of America Account- but the banker has put this account on hold until my father releases it I can get no money.

I am now at my Grandmother's House outside of Dehli- it is remote and my US cellphone is not working and my father says he is cutting off the service anyway so I have no way to call you.. The landlines in India are terrible so I cannot call- and I am not stuck here.

However I have talked my grandmother into buying me a cheap net book computer and I have been able to hook up a wireless pay as you use card to the lap top so wireless reception into this new netbook is not a problem.

Now- my grandmother has a strong box with some diamond jewlery in it and I am sure it is worth at least $ 20,000. I will "borrow it" then sell it. Once my father has left for Hyperabad then I will sneak off purchase the tickets to Lome and we can do our deal. As you suggested I snuck my bikini bathing suit in my luggage.

I do have concerns as I mentioned- my friend Reverend Edwards has told me not to see you- but since you are now talking to him I will plan on going. But my father has been so strong in his feelings that unless I get an e-mail from the e-mail account of Reverend Edwards I will not come to see you. Since he is a Man of God and if he tells me this is okay.

However once I get the $ 100,000 from you as my cut and the $ 20,000 to replace my Granmother's jewlery I will not need to have my father take care of me anymore.

I have been waiting on an e-mail from Reverend Edwards but have not heard from him

Rai

I wonder if my lad can stand it- this beautiful girl (okay she is made up and I sent him made up photos) and $ 20,000 USD- can he stand it
Skeeteroen
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 10:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

my lad , as Reverend Edwards replies and is somewhat perturbed (reply to my made up Ipso Nigerian Scammer living in Togo):

De : edward john <[email protected]>
À : Bodjonoa Bodjono <[email protected]>
Envoyé le : Sam 5 Décembre 2009, 7 h 49 min 23 s
Objet : Who are you?

Hello,

Who are you and what can I do for you?

As I don't know you or you better stop writing me or I will report you to the police ok.

I reply back (as A Nigerian Scammer in Togo):

Re : Who are you?
Lun 7 Décembre 2009, 9 h 07 min 24 sDe : Bodjonoa Bodjono <[email protected]> Ajouter dans les contacts
À : edward john <[email protected]>
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

u know who i am. i have maga coming to see me..she has sold jewls for 20000 $ and has tiket to come to see me in lome .

all she want is email from u then i will have her send u mony or you come here cos she trust u but she will com to give us $ if u rite.
sen her message- we know who u are. u know who she is. we split $. u steal our maga but we have her- now if u send e-mail to her she will come we will meet her in ivory coast or u can come to Lome. This ez 4 u.

Okay will he reply back again??????? to another scammer- can he resist $ 20,000 in jewels that he could get- LOL
Skeeteroen
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Okay- so I have wrote my lad as if I were a scammer and had the orginal target back on the hook. My lad wrote my fake Togo scammer (me) back and said he would call the police on me.

So I am thinking he is giving up on the original target (Rai/me) to go to work for her father (Raj/me). Then this morning in Rai 's e-mail (the 21 year old target I was posing as originally I get this message from Sandra Clarge. You may recall that Reverend Edwards (my lad) claimed that Sandra DIED OF A HEART ATTACK (he has to get her out of the way since she was worth millions otherwise why come to work for mere thousands.

Not sure WHAT this means- perhaps my Ladd sold this e-mail account of Sandra Clarge to another 419er:

From Sandra Clarge

Mon, December 7, 2009 8:59:33 AMFrom: Sandra Clarge <[email protected]> View Contact
To: [email protected]

My Dear Rai.
am so happy to contact you now am currently in malaysia the mean bishop of the church come and said am not mean to be here so he pay for my air flight to malaysia.
so i want to let you knwo about it the bishop Emmanuel james will call you tomorrow to be sure before we can go on.
sorry for my late reply since then is just am working to go to malaysia with our bishop thats why am happy to be there now
bye yous sandra

Curiouser and curiouser...hmmm can he resist working both at once? And is it not amazing that Sandra Clarge who died of a heart attack this weekend is back e-mailing ???
Skeeteroen
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Okay
MY Lad, and I think I have his REAL NAME- he is OUT OF THE CLOSET writes me (As Mr Joey Buttafooco) to tell me that not to sweat that the paperwork is on its way.

Check this out- if it is TRUE he has had the entire package apostollied (which requires an official governmental stamp signed by a solicitor)- perhaps it is a fake- well it should be interesting if nothing more than to read about his personality and see how he did on the IQ test:

Sent: Mon 12/07/09 5:09 PM
To: Joey Buttafooco ([email protected])

Dear Sir,

Thanks alot for your mail to me.

I have completed my paperwork which you sent to me which I have hoped to send to you ask adviced but the lawyer that has to sign my paperwork ask me to come back tomorrow so as for him to sign the paperwork for me since it can not will not ok without his signures.

So please I will want you to bear with me as I will have it sent to you early tomorrow morning.

Thanks and God Bless you.
Mr Okutue.

I also hope he spent $ 20-50 USD on apostille and lawyering- although it will probably all be FAKED- nonethe less perhaps the fake apostilles take time

Last edited by Skeeteroen on Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:44 am; edited 2 times in total
Skeeteroen
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lets light a fire under the guy
One e-mail from Mr Buttafooco (me) to my lad with a forwarded e-mail from Mr. Himmler (me as well)- oooh I am ANGRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! with myself! Trying to light a fire under my slow moving lad

Subject: RE: Message.
Date: Mon, 7 Dec 2009 19:40:16 -0500

Mr Okutue
I am relieved to hear from you. Here is the e-mail I just recieved from Mr. Himmler who is very upset with me because I kept our psychologist (Dr Gardner) and our Lawyer (Solicitor Barnes) late at the office to begin processing your paperwork.

This has caused me some trouble. Please ensure that the paperwork arrives on Tuesday.

See below

Joey
Mr. Joseph Buttafooco
Operations Manager
http://africanasianrecipes.webs.com/

-------------------
To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Paperwork of Mr. Okutue
Date: Mon, 7 Dec 2009 16:34:54 -0800

----------------------------
Dear Mr. Buttafooco

We kept the Dr. Gardner and Solicitor Barnes here late because of your request to begin the legal and personnel review by the psychologists and lawyers for Mr. Okutue.

I have sent them home since the paperwork did not arrive and despite repeated unanswered calls to your cell phone. It is now past 19:30 and our closing hours are normally 17:00!!!!!!

I know you are busy but we simply must process this last remaining consultant's paperwork by Friday since both Dr. Gardner and Solicitor Barnes will be taking a three week extended Christmas Holiday.

Do you have any word on when we will get this paperwork in? I trust that you followed my instructions by sending the long application in since we do not know this individual (substituted for Mr Ashiwarya's friend). I do hope we did not make a mistake here with this new consultant!!!!

Henry
Mr. Heinrich Himmler
Cultural Attache
African Foods

Last edited by Skeeteroen on Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Skeeteroen
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think this is a good sign- my lad (as Reverend Edwards- who was supposed to have flown to Ghana on an emergency) writes to reassure Mr Buttafooco (me) that Mr Okutue (my lad) is slaving away at the paperwork- all 60 pages of tripe and crap. If there is any indication that the apostille is incorrrect back it comes to him.

Recieved this morning from Reverend Edwards (my Lad posing as Rev Edwards) to J Buttafooco (me as talent scout for African Foods)

Remain Blessed.‏
Sent: Tue 12/08/09 5:57 AM

Dear Mr.Joey,

May the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you in Jesus name Amen.

Please do not be too nervous for helping Mr.Okutue even this morning he met me in my house and all the paperwork which he is to send to you is now ready which I am very sure that you will recieve same before the next three hours before you leave to New York City today.

I have just sent an e-mail to your Boss Mr.Aishwarya which I am sure that you will not have any problems with him.

I am happy to hear that things will work out fine for Mr.Okutue as he is more or less like a Son to me so please I will want you to do your best for him and cover him up for me when needed ok.

Once again thanks for all your assistance to to him and myself.

Remain Blessed
Reverend John Edward

He committed to having all of this garbage to me this morning: Where is it?
Skeeteroen
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 1:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Okay- remember I had my "fake SCammers" (me) from TOGO contact Reverend Edwards(my Lad)? Then I had my fake scammers send an e-mail with an attachment from RAI (that was me acting like a 20 year old Indian College Girl) to my Lad saying that I was back in touch with the scammers after being interrupted by my father (Raj played by me).

So now Sandra Clarge (my Lads creation) who was pronounced DEAD by Reverend Edwards (my lad's creation) so he would not have an orphan worth $ millions living with him has now written RAI back:

Dear Rai,
Am happy to here from you this morning how is live with you over there in India hope fine.concering what you said about the business with your friends in Lome how is it going are you still with them and did you trust them very well because you are like now my blood sister so i will like to know more about the business,
remember to keep me posted ok.
beloved am alife only i was runing about trying to put things inother before going to malaysia thats why you did not here from me,thank God that am currently now in malaysia with the mean bishop of the church. he will call you anymorement from now,
bye

Sandra

My fake TOGO scammers had written to my lad (Reverend John Edwards) that if he (my Lad) would write Rai (me the orginal target) that she (me) would fly to Lome with $ 20k if Reverend Edwards (my lad) would okay it. I

don't think my lad can stand seeing this happen-money laying out there... so he is back in touch as Sandra- who is supposed to be dead. I will write my lad back and set another hook...meanwhile my Lad is also setting up a consulting contract to produce recipes and video with the orginal target FATHER. So any idea that these guys are wholesome or down on their luck people is false. They are liars and criminals!!!! And Cheats!

This proves it!

Last edited by Skeeteroen on Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:24 pm; edited 2 times in total
Skeeteroen
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 1:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My reply back to Sandra- lets see if my lad will try to work the FATHER END (RAJ/me) and the daughter end (RAI/me) what a trip!!!!

So here is my e-mail to Sandra who is supposed to be dead

Re: am alife my beloved
Tue, December 8, 2009 8:23:27 AMFrom: Rai Ashiwarya <[email protected]> Add to Contacts
To: Sandra Clarge <[email protected]>

Sandra
It is you thank God!

My father told me you were Dead- but now I see that he lies. I was ready to go to TOGO with four computers and a rolex and some bond money when the banker man calls my father and tells him about this.

My father BREAKS into my apartment finds this and then when I return home he slaps me around until I finally tell him the truth and he forces my e-mail password and checks out all my messages. He returns money, puts a hold on my checking account, disconnects my cell phone.
Finally he forces me to come here to India which I never lived in. I never told you but I was born in Zimbabwe which is why I feel connection to you and African Sister.

Now he has left for a trip to Delhi and Hperabad and i am here with my strict 85 year old grandmother who beats me with a spon. I convince her to byuy me a net book computer but her phone lines are messed up so I get her to buy me an aircard. I tell her I need this for school so she is so old and backwards she does not know what e-mail is- but my father tells her no cell phones for me no phone calls-she does not realize I can use e-mail. Old peoples are so stupid.

This village is horrible- cow dung everywhere- no bars or restaurants no young people. I must earn money on my own to get away from my controlling father who treats me like a four year old!

Now I have a new e-mail address- and am back in touch with my Lome Business partners. Here is my plan
my grandmothers mansion has a safe where she keeps lots of jewels. I have taken four necklaces and had them appraised for over 20,000 US$. I will pawn them for this amount. Purchase air tickets to Lome Togo and then with help of my partners turn 20,000 US$ into 1,000,000 US$. They say they no longer need laptops for bribes but I need to bring only one Rolex watch. They reimburse me for travel.

If you were in Ivory coast I could take side trip there before heading to Lome...Malayasia is out of the way.

Let me know and so glad you are not dead. I knew my Father was lying!!

RAI

LOL will this knucklehead invite her to LOME?
Skeeteroen
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 3:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am starting to believe that I am:
1. Raj 60 year old Indian National that owns a Cook Book and Cooking Video business called AFrican Foods and I have aa 21 year old daughter named Rai
2. That I am also a 21 year old Indian college girl named RAI in Boston who is as sexy as she is dumb
3. That I am scammer from Togo trying to scam Rai at the same time my Lad is trying to scam her
4. That I am Joey Buttafooco the operations manager for African Foods (I look exactly like Albert Spear) who hires local consultants in Africa LOL!!

Anyway as you might recall, if you are keeping up with this CF of a scam Joey Buttafooco (me) Operations Manager from African Foods requested Reverend John Edwards (my Lad) to write to Raj Ashiwarya (me posing as the owner of African Foods) begging him to take my Lad (as David Okutue) as a consultant. Here is the e-mail recieved from Reverend Edwards (my lad) to RAJ (me acting as the owner). Since I (as RAJ)am "out of the country" I am kicking back an out of the office e-mail - which I included here.

E-mail from Reverend Edwards to Raj Ashiwarya (me) owner of African Foods:

Tue 12/01/09 7:21 AM 7 KB
Received-On: Today 2:46 AM
Subject: Please do it for me.

Received-On: Today 2:46 AM
Subject: Please do it for me.

Dearest Mr.Raj Aishwarya

Please Sir, I will want to inform you that I could not be able to be the company's consultant here in Abidjan as I am going to Ghana by this week to look after the Church of God which I am going to be there in Ghana throughout next year 2010 and 2011.

But I have my son in the Lord in the Name of Mr.Okutue David Nkemdirim whom I have also ask Mr.Joseph Buttafooco to take so that he will represent your company here in Cote d'ivoire as a consultant on my behalf which Mr.Joseph Buttafooco has sent him all the paperwork fir him to fill and send back to him.

Please I know that this will upset you but please I am on my kneels pleading with you to take him on my behalf as he is more or less like a Son to me and he is here doing nothing do please I am on my kneels pleading with you to take him so that he will work here as your company consultant. As Mr.Joseph Buttafooco said that you will think that he did that himself so I promise him that I will write to let you know about that.

I assure you that Mr.Okutue David Nkemdirim is a good man and he will never do anything that will upsets you or your company and another thing I will want you to know is that Mr.Okutue David Nkemdirim is a Nigerian but he has been leaving here in Abidjan Cote d ivoire for the past 14 years now with his wife and a child.

Please I will also want you to talk to Rai your daughter concerning those bad eggs in TOGO whom she wanted to go and visit in TOGO as I have been recieving emails from them asking me to give Rai go ahead so that she will send money to them and come to TOGO so that they will thief money from her as they told me that unless I ask her to come to TOGO she will not come as she trusted me but I told those bad eggs that if they do not stop writing me mails I will report them to the police as I do not know who those people are so please I will want you to ask her to stay out of those people and she should at the same time stop writing or sending mails to them for any reason please this is very very important so that they will not cheat her again or take money from her as I am very very sure that that is all 419 people doing as if they are real but not.

So once again please I will want you to accetp my request to take Mr.Okutue David Nkemdirim as if you do it for him believe you me you did it for me.

I wish you a wonderful Christmax and God Blessings to you and your Family in Jesus Name Amen.

Remain Blessed.
Rev.John Edward.

Here is my automated reply since Raj Ashiwayra is on a trip to India for the next month

[From: "Raj Aishwarya" <[email protected]>
Received-On: Today 6:53 AM
Subject: Automated Out of Office Reply: Office Absence

I will be out of the office until 4 JAN 2009. My access to both e-mail and cell phone will be limited as I will be visiting India. If the issue is not urgent please respond via e-mail to this box. If the issue is vital and urgent I can be contacted by leaving an e-mail message to Mr. Joseph Buttafooco who has my hotel contact information.

Warm Regards for a Nice Holiday Season

Raj Aishwarya

So he outs my scammers from TOGO (me acting as a scammer) and actually refers to them as 419ers. Interesting as to whether he will continue to work Rai - will my Lad try to have his cake and eat it too????
Skeeteroen
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Okay- I admit I feel like a soon to be father in the waiting room- then during a conference my blackberry goes bing bing bing- incoming e-mail from my lad- pay dirt I think- LOL I think it takes him about four hours to down load all the crap - will post it it a minute but here comes the e-mails from my lad

The attachments are JPEGS not PDFS which means I can post them in PHOTO BUCKET!!!!

Here is what I see scroll into my e-mail over the next one and one half hours (tee heee)

Sent: Tue 12/08/09 10:27 AM
5 attachments | Download all attachments (3.9 MB)
TMP30.JPG (833.2 KB), TMP31.JPG (827.1 KB), TMP32.JPG (819.7 KB), TMP33.JPG (685.2 KB), TMP34.JPG (796.0 KB)

Dear Sir,

I am having problems of network here and I am not yet through with all my paperworks I just sent this to you so that you and I will send the rest in an hours time.

Please bear with me.
Mr.Okutue.

Followed by

Paperwork.‏
Sent: Tue 12/08/09 1:35 PM
5 attachments | Download all attachments (3.6 MB)
TMP35.JPG (778.5 KB), TMP36.JPG (752.3 KB), TMP37.JPG (658.3 KB), TMP38.JPG (752.8 KB), TMP39.JPG (771.0 KB)
Dear Sir,

Below are others as our network here is bad that is why I am finding very hard to send all at a time please keep bearing with as I will be sending some again.

Thanks and God Bless.
Yours
Mr.Okutue.

Followed by:

Paperwork.‏
Sent: Tue 12/08/09 1:55 PM
5 attachments | Download all attachments (3.8 MB)
TMP40.JPG (755.7 KB), TMP41.JPG (753.8 KB), TMP42.JPG (760.8 KB), TMP43.JPG (765.6 KB), TMP44.JPG (825.5 KB)
Dear Sir,

I am sending the rest of my paperworks as soon as possible.

Regards.
Mr.Okutue.

AND MORE.....

More.‏
Sent: Tue 12/08/09 2:09 PM
5 attachments | Download all attachments (3.5 MB)
TMP45.JPG (688.6 KB), TMP46.JPG (697.1 KB), TMP47.JPG (690.5 KB), TMP48.JPG (739.7 KB), TMP49.JPG (779.8 KB)

Dear Sir,

I am sending the rest now.

Thanks
Mr.Okutue.

and still more (God I Overloaded the poor son of a bitch)...oh Sweet Mother oF JESUS he sent me his Ivory COAST Drivers License and his IVORY COAST ID CARDS and I'll be Damned if they don;t appear to be REAL- not the faked up shit I have been seeing all over the place!!!!!!

THE DICE CAME UP with 2 SIXES- BINGO BANGO BONGO-

Paperwork.‏
Sent: Tue 12/08/09 3:45 PM
3 attachments | Download all attachments (119.1 KB)
iop.jpg (14.1 KB), lll.jpg (88.2 KB), pop.jpg (16.9 KB)

Dear Sir,

Below is the rest of my paperwork.

I wait for your confirmations.
Thanks
Mr.Okutue.

Okay so I send him the following from Mr. Himmler just to screw with his head and act like I did not get the ID CARDS (Mr Henrich Himmler is me playing the Cultural Attache for my made up company- he is a prissy son of a bitch):

Cc: <[email protected]>
Received-On: Today 1:27 PM
Subject: Paperwork Applications Receipt Missing Document Please NOTE
More...

Dear Mr. Okutue

Dr. Gardner (our pyschologist) and Solicitor Barnes (our attorney) will begin review of your paperwork this afternoon. The review normally takes 24-48 hours but because of upcoming holidays by both of these individuals we will attempt to expedite the paperwork and have you approved for assignment.

We are NOT in receipt of proof of identity and residency.

1)We must have a valid government document with your name and photo on it. You should color copy the document and write the word "COPY" across it in red ink without defacing the numbers on the card.
2)Since you are Nigerian residing in the country of Ivory Coast we must also require proof of residency which could be a rental agreement, a voided check, a post office receipt with your name on it showing you as a resident of ivory coast.

#1 above is a requirement of the US Federal Trade Commission and the recently passed money laundering and anti terrorist act

#2 is a requirement of our company to show proof that our consultants are actual citizens of Africa (our competitors use Ghanians and Nigerians who are residents of the US and this gives us a significant advantage in marketing our product as "True" African.

Before Mr. Buttafooco can give you an assignment (and I believe he has two cookbook and one video assignment) we must have #`1 and #2 in and reviewed- and the application you sent us must be approved by our pyschologist and our lawyer.

Mr. Heinrich Himmler
Cultural Attache
African Foods

But just to get him a little hope I mention that there are TWO recipe jobs (and they supposedly pay $ 2000 USD each and one video job that pays $ 1,750 USD per minute up to three minutes.

But of course, his paperwork is headed Reverend John Edwards- but I will hit him over the head with that later on and make him redo the whole thing- but later later...

I think I have the hook set...and now I gotta get my lad in the boat and then we will have a little fun....

Last edited by Skeeteroen on Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:21 pm; edited 3 times in total
Skeeteroen
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OKay
This is the application that I sent my lad. You can stop the slide show by clicking at the bottom of the screen and clicking on any page.

I personally like the question "Everybody steals something in their life, describe what you stole, how you got away with it and what it is worth" He gives what I think is an honest answer!!!!!

Also the personality profile and IQ tests (that I down loaded straight from the web are particularly interesting- well- check out a REAL job application, personality test, IQ test and Essay from a 419 Scammer a Nigerian living in Ivory coast

I also admire the fact that he admits he has no special skills or qualifications!

http://s1011.photobucket.com/albums/af234/Jbuttafooco1984/Application%20by%20my%20Lad/?albumview=slideshow

Last edited by Skeeteroen on Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Skeeteroen
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OKay- I will be the first to admit that I am a newbie and this is my first scambait that I have run. But I have been visiting this site and scam o rama every since I heard the "Hanging Chad" broadcast in the US on "This American Life" . I have seen plenty of fake laughable documents in my reviews of these sites- but I think that these ARE real.

Could someone with more experience comment. My lad sent them to me with out the word COPY on them- so I added this. Also he did apparently have the non compete document apostilled- I think however that this apostille is a fake-

Below are the National Identity Card and the Driver's license of my lad- like I said I am pretty damned proud of these if they are real- and sort of proud if they are not!!!!

http://s1011.photobucket.com/albums/af234/Jbuttafooco1984/MYLADSPASSPORTDRIVERSLICENTS/?albumview=slideshow
Jammy
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^ I've never seen a real Côte d'Ivoire driver's license or passport, so I can't speak with any authority.

This card doesn't pretend to be either of these, though. It seems to present itself as some kind of ambassadorial ID card.

I'm not sure why you think it might be real. Some things I notice: The ID photo looks like it's pasted on the card, without any of the lines or writing etc that usually pass over the photo on a real card. The black on white text is all in a block, and would be easy to cut and paste. Also, the underlying design elements which you see on the top of the card suggest a larger design, which has been cut off by the text block and the photo.

That's my two cents.

Published Bait: The Miseducation of Chief Mrs Watusi FBI Mrs
Skeeteroen
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 12:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You may be right on this- I am no expert- however on the Jpeg that came over the computer it does appear that that wavey lines pass over the card- but I am not sure if the resolution is so good on photo bucket.

The coat of arms of the Ivory Coast on my computer are visible under the white text box which suggest that it is not a white paste. The card you refer to is is the Ivory Coast equivalent of a green card issued for a Nigerian Citizen. It does not make sense that he would pose first as an Ivory Coast citizen and then we he comes clean (if he did) then tell me he is a Nigerian Citizen living in the Ivory Coast. IT would be a lot easier just to put up a fake Ivory Coast passport or some such nonesense- it would eliminate him having to explain his Nigerian birth etc.

All these items make me think that these are real documents...

But Like you say- nothing is certain.unclear and we may never know but my gut says yes- but it is the gut of a newbie so perhaps within my scambait I am being scammed!!!!.

Regardless I hope we can start the recipes and video very soon after a Few more preliminaries. For right now I am going to "accept" his identification. Although the poor lad is going to have to redo all the paperwork since typed in the top of the application is the name "Reverend John Edwards" not his "new name"

For kicks I might use skype to call his references- three differing phone numbers - I wonder who they are????
Skeeteroen
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

okay before the fun begins I am going to make my lad jump through a few more hoops

First he has to sign his assessment. It is in PDF so I will try to post- but he has to sign and date the damned thing and scan it back to me. The handwriting analysis is that of serial killer Ted Bundy. ( cut it right off the web)

The puychological profile I cut and pasted off of Hitler's with a few changes.

I rated his IQ at near mental retardation. LOL. I am pretty sure this will sail right over his head.

Finally the doofus did not MARK his documents as COPY with red ink so I am making him fill out another form. I also copy an e-mail from Henrich Himmler (me also) a prissy jerk of a guy who is out to make my lad fail. Added this in to create a sense of urgency that my lad, if he wants to get paid had better do EVERYTHING I want him to do if he wants to keep working- but also laid a little bait of money coming soon.

Here is my e-mail to him from Joey Buttafooco (me) with attachment e-mail from Heinrich Himmler (me also). I will attach the personality assessment that I made up and the other dumbass form he has to fill out when I can figure out how to point to a pDF otherwise I will post it as a JPEG when he sends them back.

From me (as Joey Buttafooco) to my lad with attached e-mail from Henrich Himmler (me) to Joey Buttafooco (me)

Good NEWS! Successful Application but some problems‏

Sent: Wed 12/09/09 9:13 AM

2 attachments | Download all attachments (132.9 KB)

OkutueAss...pdf (102.5 KB), Failure t...pdf (30.4 KB)

Dear Mr. Okutue
Your application has been reviewed and assessed and you have been recommended to join as a consultant. I have attached the assessment form. US Law requires that you read this assessment Oktute Assessment) sign it date it and return it to me as promptly as you can via scan. We cannot start your consulting assignment until we recieve this.

On another matter you failed to write COPY in red ink across the documents you sent us. We have corrected this internally but US Law prohibits this and requires that we inform you of this and that you sign a statement of how it happened, that you were informed NOT to transmit official identification documents without the word copy and that this will not happen again. Please print out form attached 1245 (Failire to comply with documentation Lawsreport 1245AF) fill out the form with how this happened, why it will not happen again and your apology. Please sign date and scan to me

You will see below that Mr. Himmler is very upset about this. He has no hard feelings toward you- but if you fail in your assignment he can claim that it was MY mistake and that I brought you on board without consulting Mr. Ashiwarya. Therefore if you fail it makes him LOOK good and me LOOK bad. So he wants you to fail. This is the way US companies work- you can make lots of money but there are very bad politics involved!!!!

So we must ensure that your work going forward is perfect on time with no foul ups. Mr Himmler is looking to catch you in a mess up so he can say "I Told you so to me". I will do everything I can not only to ensure your success but to show up Mr. Himmler and turn you into one of our top producers- perhaps even outearning Mrs. Ibebe our top consultant for three years running!

Once I have the signed assessment form back from you and the completed form 1245 we will begin your first consulting assignments immediately.

Looking forward to working with you in this new endeavor

Joey
Mr. Joseph Buttafooco
Operations Manager
African Foods

And now the attached piss ass political cover your ass e-mail to Joey Buttafooco (me) from Heinrich Himmler (me) designed to get my Lad in gear and to follow my orders:
Date: Wed, 9 Dec 2009 04:28:53 -0800
Subject: Mr Okutue Paperwork is LATE and he does not take his work seriously
The results of the assessment and recommendations are now on the main computer and you can access them. However I have GRAVE reservations about using this man and I hope YOUR decision to go with him despite the lack of approval by Mr. Aishwarya does not cause us problems.

We did finally receive his official proof of citizenship and residency and they have been satisfactorily reviewed. HOWEVER You must send form # 1245 because he FAILED to follow instructions on writing COPY in red ink across his documents (identity card and drivers licenses). He must sign and scan this back so we will be in compliance with the new identity theft laws. We cannot ACCEPT id cards and government identity cards without copy written on them. We stressed this over and over with Mr. OKUTUE

This new consultant has already shown that he is not a man who takes things seriously. He was late on his paperwork (and I kept Dr. Gardner and Solicitor Barnes here late Monday costing the firm $ 800) that was supposed to arrive Monday, did not arrive to late Tuesday. We had to keep Dr. Gardner and Solicitor Barnes here late to reveiw and assess the application.

I hope you will be able to explain this to Mr. Aishwarya that YOU choose this consultant instead of using Reverend Edwards if he continues to make mistakes which cost our firm Money!

Yours Truly

Heinrich Himmler
Cultural Attache
African Foods
Skeeteroen
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 3:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am starting to have a hard time keeping this straight but posing as Mr Bodjonon a TOGO scammer I am in touch with Rai (me the orginal target)).

I did this as a way to keep the bait going and to see if I could get a response and a back door response from my lad- now I am not sure where it is going to lead and even how to handle this- but it could be a side show to the main story!!!!

I have copied Reverend Edwards (one of my lad's orginal creations) on Rai's (me) correspondence with the Fake Togo Scammers (me). Now my lad's orginal creation Sandra Clarge - you may remember that she is/was an orphan with $ 10M but no one to help her is back in touch with Rai.

Reverend Edwards (my lad) told me that Sandra Clarge (my lad of course) died of a heart attack. he had to get her out of the way to explain why he needed employment

I had Rai (me) go with her Father Raj (me) back to India to stay with Granny where she(rai-me) bought a net book and set up a new e-mail account. Now Rai (me) is planing on taking jewels from Granny- pawning them for 20,000 USD and flying to lome- or perhaps- to Ivory Coast!!!!

Can my lad- even though he apparently thinks he has secured REAL employment (through my made up company) resist a beautiful girl with $ 20,000 USD$??? coming to Lome TOgo or...perhaps to Ivory Coast???

Now my lad has introduced yet another figment of his imagination Reverend James. Or perhaps he sold Rai's e-mail address to another scammer- who the hell knows- anyway here is the e-mail exchange that continues through the backdoor

My lad (or the scammer in red) Rai in blue

my beloved thanks
Wed, December 9, 2009 6:58:32 AMFrom: Sandra Clarge <[email protected]> Add to Contacts
Dear Rai,
am happy for your life well am not in cote d'ivoire but my bishop Emmanuel James will be going to cote d'ivoire Abidjan soon so i will give him your email address and also your telephone number to contact you so maybe he may call you today or by mail,

plz fell free to taik to him becouse he is a man of God he will pray for you before going to Lome i will even advice you to see him in cote d'ivoire before going to anywhere you want to go for prayers
once again am happy you are an african woman like me so i will trust you to do business with you,
bye sandra

My (Rai's reply)

Re: my beloved thanks
Wed, December 9, 2009 10:38:13 AMFrom: Rai Ashiwarya <[email protected]> Add to Contacts
To: Sandra Clarge <[email protected]>

Does Bishop James know Reverend Edwards?

I have taken four sets of jewels from my grandma and will be heading via train to pawn them in Dehli. I think they will bring 20,000 USD$. Then I will purchase tickets for Lome- but I could stop by to see you or Reverend Edwards on the way to meet you.

I do not know Bishop James so this is much concern to me.But if I hear from Reverend Edwards (who my father trusts) then I will feel better about going to either Lome or Ivory Coast.

The men say that I will get $ 1,000,000 in money that is camoflouged with black coloring that will fool customs official. Once I have this money then I can be my own woman and get away from my controlling father.

I only have about three weeks to pull this off because my father will come to get me on January 3 for trip back to US which i do not want to go without this big money.

Rai
Skeeteroen
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

okay here is the pyschological and personality assessment I sent my lad including graphic handwriting analysis. The handwriting summary is Ted Bundy's- he was a notorious serial killer in the US. The pyschological profile is that of Adolf Hitler with a few minor modifications.

My IQ rating is 70 for the poor bastard with the profile of Hitler and Ted Bundy- really they should lock my lad up:

http://s1011.photobucket.com/albums/af234/Jbuttafooco1984/Pyschological%20Report%20on%20MY%20LAD/?albumview=slideshow

Here is my lad e-mail back to me as Joey Buttafooco in response to my sending him what can only be termed one of the worst psychological asssesements (a cross between a notorius serial killer and Adolf Hitler) with an IQ of a 9 year old!

Yours in service.‏
Sent: Wed 12/09/09 2:11 PM
3 attachments | Download all attachments (837.4 KB)
doc 1.jpg (234.5 KB), doc 2.jpg (230.1 KB), doc 3.jpg (372.8 KB)

Dear Mr.Joey,

It is with great Joy that I am writing to you as you have just informed me that I have been recommended to join the company as a consultant here as I have also gone through the assessment form which you sent to me which I have also signed it for your confirmations.

Please I am really very very sorry for not been able to write COPY in red ink acrossmy documents which I sent to you and at the same time I am thanking you so much to must have corrected me and I didn't also know that it was prohibited by the US law due I have just made a statement as I have been adviced as I promise that it will not in any way happen again and I also plead for pardon.

I have gone through the e-mail which Mr.Himmler sent to you as he is very upset but please I will still want you to plead with him on my behalf and I also know that I will not fail in any assignment which will be giving to me so that he will not claim that you brought me on board without consulting Mr.Ashiwarya as it was even Reverend Edward that ask you to take me.

I promise you that I will not fail you in my assignments so that you will not look bad before Mr.Ashiwarya as I am sure that you will look good before him. I will not fail.

No matter the politicsinvolved I still know that I will not fail so that he will not say that you are the cause.

God with us Mr.Himmler will not get anything in anyway to mess up with me so I promise you that I will do all my best to serve the company.

I am really thanking you in advance for your promise to do everything to ensure my success in the company and on my own side I will do my possible best to see that the company moves forward so that by tomorrow I will become the top consultant.

Please there is somthing that I did not understand very well concerning the complete form of 1245 do I need to resend them to you? Please let me know as I will want us to move forward to my frist consulting assignment.

I still want you to know that I will make some of the local food here in cote d' ivoire which I know will be good for the company.
Once again I am thanking you for all your efforts for me and God will keep blessing you and your family in Jesus name Amen.

Yours in service.

Mr.Okutue.

I will also include a shot of the form I made the poor bastard fill out in a moment because he failed to follow my instructions on writing copy in red on his documents. Also it appears that Mr. Himmler (me of course) sniping at him and hoping that my lad would fail should keep him in line to do my nefarious bidding.

Lest anyone feel sorry for this bastard- it looks like he is going to still "ScaM" the original target- even though he believes he now has a paying job with the target's father.

Last edited by Skeeteroen on Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:17 pm; edited 6 times in total
Skeeteroen
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Everytime my lad makes a mistake I am going to make him fill out a form and explain himself. I give him credit he does "plead for mercy".

This is the form I made him fill out for not writing in red ink "copy" on the documentation I sent him:

http://s1011.photobucket.com/albums/af234/Jbuttafooco1984/Documentation%20Screw%20Up%20report%20required%20from%20my%20LAD/?albumview=slideshow

http://s1011.photobucket.com/albums/af234/Jbuttafooco1984/Documentation%20Screw%20Up%20report%20required%20from%20my%20LAD/?action=view¤t=documentationreport.jpg

I have been told that the jpegs are hard to read so here is the text from the Assessment (Cut and pasted by me from the internet with a couple of additions plus my own assessment of his IQ which is between that of a dog and a porpoise):

This report complies with CFR 820.21.42 of the US Code and is also in compliance with the act to ensure protection of mentally disturbed or psychotic individuals act of Congress of 2004. The report must be reviewed and signed by the applicant prior to consulting work beginning in order to ensure that African Foods LLC and it’s subsidiary AsianAfricanFoods LLC are in compliance with these US statutes

Report Number 14250520522
Consultant Name: Mr. Okutue
Region: Africa
Citizenship: Nigeria
Proof of Citizenship Reviewed by: Solicitor Burnt Barnes Massachusetts State Bar License 091293ack
Psychological Profile completed by: Dr Ima Gardner, Phd, MS, EP, JG, LMNOP License 12498723

INTELLIGENCE AND SMARTNESS TEST RESULTS for Mr. Okutue
Measure of Intelligence as measured by the Lewis Terman Score

Distribution of Population for IQ scores for total Global population
Lower 50% fall below 90 IQ score
• 51-75% of IQ scores fall between 90 and 110
• 75-95% of IQ scores fall between 110 and 120
• 96-99 of IQ scores fall between 120 and 130
• 99-99.5 IQ scores fall between 130 and 159
• Upper 99.6% fall above 159
What the applicant scores mean
• Score Over 140 - Genius or near genius
• Score between 120 - 140 - Very superior intelligence
• Score between 110 - 119 - Superior intelligence
• Score between 90 - 109 - Normal or average intelligence
• Score between 80 - 89 - Dullness
Score between 70 - 79 - Borderline deficiency
• Under 70 - Definite feeble-mindedness
Minimum Score for Consultant for African Foods is 70
The Intelligence of Mr. Okutue as measured by his testing on the application is a score of 70 with Borderline deficiency. He is nearly mentally retarded.
Summary- Mr. Okutue is recommended with reservations since he meets the minimum requirements of intelligence.

Mental Stability Personality Tests RESULTS for Mr. Okutue
From inputs from personality profile questions, essays and handwriting analysis given by Mr. Obutue this is his personality profile and assessment of psychological mental state.

Profile of Mr. Okutue’s Mental State from a Handwriting Analysis
Handwriting analysis: the handwriting or drawing movements by considering them as movements organized by the central nervous system and produced under biomechanical and dynamical constraints. Given these considerations, graphologists proceed to evaluate the pattern, form, movement, rhythm, quality, and consistency of the graphic stroke in terms of psychological interpretations.

Results:Analysis reveals lines sag downward show that the applicant is a pessimist who constantly feels he is being dragged down. The variable letter slants shows unpredictability associated with "changing inclinations." This is evidence that the writer has in the past imitated or impersonated people or professions he is not. This also indicates that he will work to achieve his dream of making money no matter what the human cost or suffering of others. The large “I's “reveal an oversized ego and someone who thinks big and with grandiose ideas that appear impossible to most sane people. The crosses on the applicants t's that appear to be whips of whips, thus revealing his sadistic nature. The characteristic low writing pressure signals low blood pressure and ragged upper loops are diagnostic of heart disease. The applicant should see a physician for diagnostic test on his heart. The break between upper and lower portions of letters is a sure sign of back problems. He is a borderline manic narcissist.

Based on the assessment of the handwriting analysis the applicant appears to be a strong fit for your company and is therefore highly recommended

Profile of Mr. Okutue’s Mental and Psychological States from an analysis answers from his application

The applicant is meticulous, conventional, and prudish about his appearance and body. He was robust and views himself as a trendsetter. He possibly has manic phases, yet probably takes little exercise. It appears that he has a progressive oedipal complex, with the effect being the need to prove his manhood to his mother, along his masochistic coprolagnia and urolagnia. The applicant tends to speak and write in long monologues rather than have conversations. He has had apparent difficulty establishing close relationships with anyone except through alter egos. He is money focused and would do anything to move ahead with your company including sabotaging the work of others, lying to his superiors etc.
Based on the assessment of the his Mental And Pyschological State from the answers on the application the applicant appears to be a strong fit for your company and is therefore highly recommended

This analysis was completed for African Foods LLC on 9th December by
This report pursuant to the with CFR 820.21.42 of the US Code and is also in compliance with the act to ensure protection of mentally disturbed or psychotic individuals act of Congress of 2004 MUST BE SIGNED BY THE CONSULTANT MR. OKUTUE prior to work beginning.

Last edited by Skeeteroen on Thu Dec 10, 2009 11:13 pm; edited 2 times in total
Skeeteroen
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Okay
Here we go- his FIRST Assignment. I have reinforced the fact over and over that he must comply with everything- so here is the letter.

I have requirements for signage, a handwritten note- and a meal that includes the roasting of a whole Calves or Cows heads (Sorry if I offend any vegans or animal lovers) and other things. I will post them later.

Not sure if he will go through with this- I have him just where I want him- and I upped the amount by 20% if my lad cooks over an open fire and another 10% if he serves the meal outdoors. I require him to take photos of him and at least five family members present... well here goes everything (notice that this is recipe 418,the next will be magic recipe 419- I hope I am not pushing this to far- nothing ventured nothing gained

Consulting Assignment for Mr. Okutue‏

Sent: Wed 12/09/09 5:21 PM
Cc: [email protected]

1 attachment
Assignmen...pdf (749.3 KB)

Dear Mr. Okutue

It is with great excitement that we are ready to have you sign on to our first consulting contract with African Foods. It is important that you read the project specifications carefully. If you complete this successfully I have one additional contract for recipe Photograph assigment and also one video assignment prior to year end (31 DEC 2009).

Please note that the due date on this project is MONDAY 14 DECEMBER 18:00 Boston Time. It is imperative as we have discussed that this project be submitted on time.

You should review this project specification carefully and also your consulting contract. When completed with the project you should send the photos and a brief write up in your own handwriting of why you think American would enjoy this meal to my e-mail. The note about WHY Americans will enjoy the meal should be in YOUR writing scanned along with the photos.

In our recipe books we will write about this meal and you and include a "shot" of your handwritten note for color.

Please note that we pay a bonus for cooking over an open fire (Americans think that this is a romantic thing about Africans even though we know this does not occur as often it used to) and serving a meal at a table in the open. This special bonus will be added on should you comply with either outdoor cooking over a fire and/or serving your meal out doors.

Please note we do require certain dress for you (white chefs hat and white apron)- but your wife or friends should dress very colorfully. Note the final shot will require at least five people plus yourself (this emphasizes the friendly family oriented view of Africa that Americans have and love to read about).

Also we will reimburse you for up to $ 50 USD for meal ingredients per project (but not for power, gas wood etc) but you MUST submit an itemized receipt AT THE TIME YOU SUBMIT YOUR PHOTOS AND HAND WRITTEN Write up on why Americans would enjoy this meal. If the receipt is NOT submitted along with the photos and handwritten note we will NOT pay for these expenses.

Before BEGINNING THE PROJECT be sure you understand the requirements and then sign the attached job specification, dating it and return it to me by 16:00 Boston Time tommorrow!

I would also note that our goal is to make payment within 45 working days of completion of each project.

We look forward to a very fruitful relationship for many years to come.

With Regards

Joey
Joseph Buttafooco
Operations Manager
African Foods

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here is the text of his first assignment- it is an online recipe from the Ivory Coast with the addition of a roasted whole cows head with a pear or apple in it's mouth (note the very tiny print says if you deviate in any way I am going to make you do it all over again):

African Foods LLC

Consultant Assignment FormAssignment for: True Africa Trio
Assignment: Recipe Number 418
Banner Signs:
#1 “Where’s THE BEEF”
#2 “Cooking with Gas in the IVORY COAST”
TITLE Sign: #1 “Recipe Number 418”
Dress: YES See below
Photo: YES see below
Video: No not applicable
Consultant: Mr. Okutue
Contract: Rollover two years (approximately 24 months)
Consultant: Location: Ivory Coast
Operations Manager: Mr. Joseph Buttafooco
Reviewers: Mr. Ira P. Freely (Editor)
Mr. Harry Balls (Marketing)

IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER: Please note per the consulting contract the projects must meet our specifications. Failure to meet specifications EXACTLY and to follow instructions EXACTLY could lead to rejection of all or portions of project, rework of all or portions of project and eventual cancellation of consulting contract if repeated mistakes or violations of policy or specification continue. This is spelled out clearly in the consulting contract between African Foods (AF) and our consultants in the consulting contract.
PHOTO: Photos must be of medium resolution and must be taken with a digital camera.
 Compression level must be in medium- high range. File size of between 40-100KB. Photos of less quality or resolution will be rejected and will need to be reshot.
 Do not exceed 100kb per photo. Files must be jpeg format.
 Photos must be of color

All photo of food/food preparation must include face and body of Consultant and Consultant Family/Wife. Faces must have big smile on them!

It is important to remember that Americans have certain expectations of Africa. Our photos and recipes, while remaining true to local African recipes also take into account these pre-conceived notions of Americans They like to see whole animals being cooked and, if possible, meals being prepared over open fires and served out doors. We also know that they like to see smiling people, colorful outfits and signs and banners.

For outdoor cooking shots we pay a 25% bonus shown below in payment schedule. For meals served out door (Photo Four) we pay a 10% bonus.

SETTING
Out Doors or in Kitchen.

PHOTO 1- TITLE SIGN #1 with cooking crew, fire and ingredients. Photo of wife and consultant and or other family members standing in front of stove or fire with all ingredients shown. None must be left out. Must hold 48 inch long and 24 wide sign made of white poster board for Title Sign #1 . Title Sign # 1 must have black writing letters one inch wide and at least 8 inches high. Title Sign to read “Recipe 418”. Remember to smile. Chief cook should be wearing white cooking chefs hat and white apron, wife should wear straw or colored hat. Be sure to wear colorful outfits.

PHOTO TWO- Banner sign #1 with consultant cooking and preparing meat and Cows Head. Wife should be standing next to him holding 48 inch long and 24 inch wide sign made of white poster board for Banner Sign #1. Banner Sign # 1 must have DARK BLUE writing letters one inch wide and 8 inches high reading “WHERE’S THE BEEF?”. Remember to smile. Cook should be holding cow’s head with apple in it just after removing from oven or (cooking pot over fire) and placing pear or apple in mouth.

PHOTO THREE- Banner sign #2 with consultant cooking and preparing potatoes while holding big bottle of SAFFRON (must be clearly visible) in left hand. Wife should be standing next to him holding 48 inch long and 24 inch wide sign made of white poster board for Banner Sign # 2. Banner Sign # 2 must have DARK GREEN writing letters one inch wide and 8 inches high reading “Cooking with Gas in the Ivory Coast!” Remember to smile. Consultant should be adding potatoes to boiling black kettle of water over open fire or stove. Consultant must be wearing white Apron and Chefs hat. Wife must be wearing straw hat.

PHOTO FOUR- No Banner sign but plain photo of finished meal and happy African Family and COOK. Photo of Consultant, Wife and at least five family additional members and friends standing in front of table outdoors. Table should have completed meal on it. Everyone must be in colorful outfits with big smiles and holding hands up as if praising God. Consultant must be wearing white Apron and Chefs hat. Wife must be wearing straw hat.

Here is meal to cook. Ingredients should be prepared. You can use pottery, metal or any suitable container. Open fire cooking outdoors will earn a 10% payment bonus because US like to see this.

RECICPE # 418 Attieke with Cows Head and Beef

Cows Head
 Obtain Cows/Calf Head from butcher. Leave Brain and eyes intact. Scrub and clean draining all blood. Bake in oven at 300 degrees F for four hours. Remove and put on large platter with pear or apple in mouth. (PHOTO TWO should be taken here with signs and consultants etc)
Attieke (Lay these out on table and take Photo # 1 with signs)
2 pounds of sliced beef
4 diced onions
2 sliced leeks
2 spoon of tomatoes
4 sliced carrots
2 pounds of boiled chick Peas
8 potatoes cut in four
2 sliced courgettes
4 quarts ml of water or vegetable stock
1 tablesoon saffron
1. Follow directions above for roasting cows head. After cooking and placing on platter with pear or apple
2. Brown the 2 pounds beef in a saucepan
3. Add the onions, leeks, and the carrots, Cook for 10 minutes,
4. Pour in the water (or the stock), add the tomatoes, the SAFFRON and let cook for 1 hour on low heat,
5. Add the chick Peas, the courgettes, the potatoes and the saffron, and let simmer for another ½ hour, (take PHOTO NUMBER THREE HERE)
6. Place 1 quart of prepared MARGUERITE attieke in a dish.

Place cows head in platter in center of table with apple or pear in mouth. Place the remaining ingredients in large colorful bowl. Place prepared marguerite attieke in dish and take PHOTO #4.

Payment to be made within 45 days of acceptance. See consultants contract for terms.

Payment amount for this project:$ 2,000

20% bonus for open fire cooking in photos: $ 500 additional optional bonus

10% bonus for open air presentation in photo 4: $ 200 additional optional bonus

All payments to be made in USD$.

10 Dec 2009

Assignment and specfications Confirmed by

First time jitters I am wondering if I pushed to hard having the guy roast a whole Cows head with a pear in it. Also I worry about the "recipe 418 thing". This is of course a set up for the next job where my prize will include a sign of my lad that says "Recipe 419".

No word from my lad....perhaps I shall try the back door by pinging him with an e-mail from Rai...to Sandra Clarge
Skeeteroen
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just checked Rai 's (played by me and the original target's) e-mail. I have her in touch with my lad once again. My lad thinks that Raj (me), the father of Rai (me as the original target), interrupted the scheme and took RAI (me) his 21 year old dumb but sexy and spoiled daughter with him on an extended business trip to India where she is staying with her grandmother in a squalid Indian village- but has obtained net book and aircard for e-mail contact.

I have told my Lad that Rai (me as the 21 daughter) are back in touch with fake scammers (me of course) from TOGO and have stolen jewels from my grandma. I have told my lad that I am going to go to TOGO but if I hear from Reverend Edwards (who I trust) that I will stop in TOGO

Anyone who feels sorry for these bastards or my lad is an idiot. My lad thinks he has a paying job from Raj (me)who reached out to help him. Now my lad is trying to SCAM the owner of the company's daughter AGAIN as a Bishop James.

The Reverend Edwards mentioned was one of my lad's orginal creations who was taking care of Sandra Clarge. Reverend Edwards announced about two weeks ago that Sandra had died!

Anyway here is what was waiting on me in Rai's e-mail from Bishop James (who is course my lad):

your bless
Thu, December 10, 2009 4:43:50 AMFrom: bishop emmanuel james <[email protected]> Add to Contacts

Dear Rai,
you are bless in Jesus Name Amen.am bishop Emmanuel James the head of the church in cote d'ivore Abidjan bot Reverend Edwards and other pastor are under me nothing can be done without me did't sandra tell you about me i will aproov the transfer first before it can work.
well i need your current telephone number to call you but if you want to work with Reverend Edwards he will loos his office and be sack anything you are doing with my small pastor you have to go through me the black coloring money he tells you about when you agree with him he have to bring it to me,

so since sandra tell me about you how she trust you i now say let me work with you so that by next week you and i will stand to transfer sandra money to malaysia the sum of $10,500,000( Ten million five hundren dollars) i wanted to do it with another person but sandra have puten your name as next of kin in the bank in cote d'ivore Abidjan so theres noting i can do than to work with you.once again Reverend Edwards is under me

Last edited by Skeeteroen on Thu Dec 10, 2009 1:22 pm; edited 2 times in total
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic