SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

This guy needs attention

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 6:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

LOL

I am so happy this stupid lad is continuing to tell people about B3at My M3at food by Merkin. LMAO!!!

Now - I am going to tell him that the best flavor is - - BEAVER -- Not Beaf (spell it that way for the dumbass - not beef) Remember that the newest research shows that B3AVER meat is best for puppies.

The stupid lad is having to hear about Mrs. Robinson's stories from her trip to Africa back in 1952.....

Another one of my characters is having problems and needing the dear Rev's advice.... What would Jesus do? Trying to get him to "counsel" me.

And another one of my characters is a journalist from "T1m3 Out N3w Y0rk" doing an advertisement and photo shoot for the Merk1n dog company. We want to photograph his dog for our ad.....and raise awareness of the benefits of B3aver meat....

Quote:
The LATEST RESEARCH on puppy and dog development shows that BEAVER meat is actually the BEST FOOD for dogs. Everyone currently thinks it is Beaf, chicken, duck, turkey, and fish. This is why most pet foods all use these flavors. However, the NEWEST research at New York University (NYU) and Columbia University has found that fish causes kidney damage, and Beaf, chicken, duck, and turkey has too many hormones in it due to humans raising them for so many years and feeding them growth hormones to make them grow faster. BEAVERS, on the other hand, have not been raised by humans in mass numbers for eating. So, their bodies have not changed over the years as more and more hormones create new problems in new generations. Therefore, BEAVER MEAT, reduces your puppy or dog's chances of catching diseases such as cancer, halitosis, Onchophagia, and Trichnomoniasis. It also reduces the risks of canine malingering.

vLad's ebay auction states "Wonderful seller! Thinks "out of the box" to get item to you."
<br>
starstar Ghana Easter Egg 2013

Vcamera <a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrsRobinson419"> Click to see the videos Ed sent me.</a><br>
<A href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/index.html"> Eliza's lad quotes, photos, and audio files</a>
Mortar x12
*this sig icon has been censored* <br><a href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/809104_ML.pdf" > click here</a> for a Bank Account Transfer Form.
Golden Pith
Badgerbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I had to slap him today. He sent an email, ignoring my questions and asking ME what the next step was in acquiring the dog. I said answer my questions and get $1000 for the synagogue, meshugina. Now about that beaver.....I might happen to find some special DVM website with just that kind of info.

-----------
Closed lad accounts x13 Goat Easter Egg Mortar x3 x4 Elite Ninja Team Member

We are Karma's soldiers.
<a href="/forum/donate.php">Mugu Gold</a>

I must be cruel, only to be kind:
Thus bad begins and worse remains behind.
-Hamlet, scene iv

Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

LOL Badger.....

Another one of my characters sent him a note that says that all PetCo stores in the US and Canada are offering FREE 12 pack cans of B3at My M3at - - flavor: "B3aver" I told him I got mine at 14th St Union Square PetCo in Manhattan. They are trying to promote the new flavor. I hope he'll start telling people to go there for freebies.....

Then if hte real people still do not get it - and they go to the PetCo - they'll be told that it's a lie.....

vLad's ebay auction states "Wonderful seller! Thinks "out of the box" to get item to you."
<br>

Vcamera <a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrsRobinson419"> Click to see the videos Ed sent me.</a><br>
<A href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/index.html"> Eliza's lad quotes, photos, and audio files</a>
Mortar x12
*this sig icon has been censored* <br><a href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/809104_ML.pdf" > click here</a> for a Bank Account Transfer Form.
Golden Pith
Badgerbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 5:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You're too crafty Eliza! He just replied and is playing dumb? I think he means he is going to review my past email to answer my questions? Not sure, I 'll let him simmer one day. The breed of the dog has gone from American Bulldog to Maltese (huge difference)! No answer to my questions and barely seemed interested in my offer for alms to the mission. This lad might be catching on? I think we need to make his head spin...

-----------
Closed lad accounts x13 Goat Easter Egg Mortar x3 x4 Elite Ninja Team Member

We are Karma's soldiers.
<a href="/forum/donate.php">Mugu Gold</a>

I must be cruel, only to be kind:
Thus bad begins and worse remains behind.
-Hamlet, scene iv

Dya Reyarunen-Downmeleg
** REMEMBERED **

Location: At the toilet door yelling are you almost done in there? Oops, too late...

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I just got my first reply from the reverend and the puppy is still available! It's a pug! Or at least that's what I pretended and he seems to be going along with it. I wrote back asking what puppies eat and do they need to be fed every day etc. Can't wait to get his feeding recommendations!
I googled the pet delivery company and the first page is full of postings warning that this company is a scam and there are no puppies. So any real victim who googled would very quickly learn the truth.

Closed lad accounts x163 Easter Egg 2011 Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Goat Goat Golden Goat Mc Fry Purple Flower Mortar Elite Ninja Team Member

so as to enable the conclusion of this transaction on your behalf since you are not dead because if you are dead you would not have write me because I know that never will a dead
write to living...
I could receive the document official which you want to forward me for adhesion with TW@T
I am captivated, impressed and hypnotised with your sincerity
This you’re TW@T has it existed some how somewhere before?
Your ASSCODE is: 999-035-2655

"I Am Not a Justin Beiber Fan" innocent.being

Steward, WTF?

SAY NO TO SCURVY
Clark Fur Trading
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 2:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Congrats everyone on a job well done! 3 days and 10 emails into this one and I'm getting responses like:

Quote:
Yes they are healthy and the type of food they eat is jojo ok if you want the puppy go and make the payment and if you kno that you dont want the puppy plzz dont contact me again ok

Thanks

Methinks the lad is in over his head. Put the pressure on him. Twisted Evil

"We have not experince this kind of stress trying to receive our payment since the inception of our operation. We can no longer go on with this unyeilding transaction" - Ch@rles Rob@rt0n, S3cur3 Sh13ld Guru!
"People like you are not common to see in this universe." - Felix Obih
"I am devastated by my brothers health.the wound of his hynia cut is not healing fast.though the doctor ahve removed the ropes in there." - Albertine and Jonathan
mugu_eater
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just a little warning to the people who just write B3at My M3at food by M3rkin....in the normal way....remember the mainscambaiting area can be seen by everyone and a simple google of this food can bring him to this page...so better mask it...just my thought...

mugu_eater

Sand Timer mr Frank Bode

NOW I KNOW YOU ARE THE MOST STUPID ANIMAL THAT EVER EXIST ON EARTH. FB

ANYWAY THERES NO REASON TO WASTE MY PRECIOUS TIME WITH HE GOAT LIKE YOU..I KNOW ANIMAL LIKE YOU WOULD NOT KNOW SIMPLE COURTESY OF APOLOGY FOR WASTING A TIME OF A RESPONSIBLE BUSINESSMAN LIKE ME.
J0hns0n Prince K0fi
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 1:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have a feeling he's going to be upset in the morning - - I just sent him this.

Quote:

<br>

Mortar x12
Golden Pith
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 1:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Bwuahahahaha. I'm at the payment stage right now, I'm going to wait for him to contact me before I drop the hammer on him that his dolla was chopped.

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 1:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

And he also has a new penpal..... An old lady he's been talking to.... This is one of my fav baiting characters...

Quote:

<br>

Mortar x12
Golden Pith
Dya Reyarunen-Downmeleg
** REMEMBERED **

Location: At the toilet door yelling are you almost done in there? Oops, too late...

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 1:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

Dear scammer,
I am so happy to hear that the pug puppy is still available! I have wanted one for a very long time. You see I am 83 years old and am recovering from a car accident that left me with 2 broken legs.. I don't have any family and have been quite lonely and I just can't wait to have a darling puppy to keep me company!
13 weeks old! How much does she weigh? Would you please send a picture so that I can see what my new friend looks like? What does a puppy eat? Do I need to feed her every day? How much should I feed her at one time? I've never had a dog before so I thank you in advance for answering my questions.

A very disappointing reply:
Quote:

Ok email me your full name and address, zip code , state , your phone number, city, nearest airport to you, so i can forward it down to the shipping agent for the shipping arrangment to commence as soon as possible and i want you to promise me that you will take very good care of my puppy for me because that is all that really matters to me.
i will await to hear from you.

But I really want to know:
Quote:
Dear Scammer,
Before I send you my information I just want to make sure that I know how to care for the darling puppy which is why I asked you those questions. I can only promise to take very good care of the puppy if I know how to so please kindly answer my questions and I will then send my details right away.
Thank-you

He must be extremely busy because this is all that I got back:

Quote:
She is 13 old weeks and feed in all kind of food

So I guess coffee and donuts, pizza, chocolate bars, crisps and chips every few days should be fine!

Closed lad accounts x163 Easter Egg 2011 Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Goat Goat Golden Goat Mc Fry Purple Flower Mortar Elite Ninja Team Member

so as to enable the conclusion of this transaction on your behalf since you are not dead because if you are dead you would not have write me because I know that never will a dead
write to living...
I could receive the document official which you want to forward me for adhesion with TW@T

Steward, WTF?

SAY NO TO SCURVY
grlnxtdr681
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 3:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Eliza - I started paying this lad some attention, but would like to know if this is being done staightbaiting or how would you like it to go?

-Go to hell fake pastor - Ama400
-AM RIDING A GOAT AROUND TOWN AND THE GOAT FALL ME DOWN AND HIT ME ON MY HEAD AND I CANT REMEMBER ANYTHING AGAIN AND CAN YOU TELL ME THAT IS IT POSSIBLE FOR ME TO BE RIDING A GOAT AROUND THE CITY - Gold Dust Lad

Safari =Ghana to Benin complete
Safari(group effort) = 0y3nk4 Ch1d1nm4 Lasgos to Cotonou:
Closed lad accounts x 8...so far
Mortar x4 pony <--Thx Lotta United Kingdom
Tattoo - Dung4 & J0hn
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 3:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@grlnxtdr....

This lad is hoping to get a lot of cash for people wanting to buy a pup for Christmas. He's being successful. I've seen people post on Craigslist saying they lost money and then I was emailing a few of those people. It's sad. So we really need to waste as much of his time as we can until Christmas as this is when people will be looking the most for a pup....people want fewer animals after christmas - then it picks up for Valentine's day - and then dies down and then picks up at summer. .. I work with a rescue...so I have heard about the ups and downs of when people want animals.

So please just do all you can to waste his time... we need to waste as much as possible to keep him from scamming real people.

<br>

Mortar x12
Golden Pith
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I got a first answer within 20 minutes, at 4am West Africa time. These basters must have some kind of 24/7 operation going Evil or Very Mad

I have him writing to my "visually impaired" character in a huge font. The lads often forget to embiggen their messages for me, so they have to send them twice. Anyway I hope the puppy is small enough to live in an Upper West Side apartment, but large enough to be a guide dog.

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
grlnxtdr681
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 5:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Eliza - Ok, time wasting here we go! I am baiting him from 2 seperate accounts. Hopefully we are keeping him busy enough to keep from responding to real vics.......

-Go to hell fake pastor - Ama400
-AM RIDING A GOAT AROUND TOWN AND THE GOAT FALL ME DOWN AND HIT ME ON MY HEAD AND I CANT REMEMBER ANYTHING AGAIN AND CAN YOU TELL ME THAT IS IT POSSIBLE FOR ME TO BE RIDING A GOAT AROUND THE CITY - Gold Dust Lad

Safari =Ghana to Benin complete
Safari(group effort) = 0y3nk4 Ch1d1nm4 Lasgos to Cotonou:
Closed lad accounts x 8...so far
Mortar x4 pony <--Thx Lotta United Kingdom
Tattoo - Dung4 & J0hn
Dya Reyarunen-Downmeleg
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The good Reverend has just sent me a photo of a pug puppy! Time to ask him if he's heard about that new disease affecting pugs. I'm recycling this from the K3ma R0bert puppy scam massbait from Sept/Oct.
Quote:
Dear Scammer,
I was just speaking with a local vet to set up his services in anticipation of the arrival of the darling puppy and heard some alarming news from him.
Apparently there is a terrible new disease that is manifesting itself in the tails of pugs. The cause is not known yet, it may or may not be a form of cancer but Dr.Hurlbut was very clear that the one known preventative measure is to have the tails snipped at as young of an age as possible. Perhaps you are aware of this syndrome and have already snipped the tail but if not please have this done as soon as possible. Of course I will pay extra if that is necessary and I realize that this will possibly delay shipping but I want to start my pup off in the healthiest way that is possible so that my family and I might enjoy many happy years with her.
Please let me know if she has already had or needs the tail removal surgery.
thank-you

The last scammer assured me that the tails had already been cut off and then added that info in his replies to other "victims"!

write to living...

Steward, WTF?

SAY NO TO SCURVY
Mr Wang
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've asked for photos of the maltese pups face to make sure she isn't affected by tear staining which is caused by feeding the pup junk such as donuts. Obviously none of the pics are going to be up close enough for me to see clearly.

Closed lad accounts x 3ish?
psychicbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm feeling left out of things.
I've not been offered a photo on either of my baits.
mugu_eater
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@fartina o'duriss

just to be sure but do you adress him really as "dear scammer"?

Sand Timer mr Frank Bode

ANYWAY THERES NO REASON TO WASTE MY PRECIOUS TIME WITH HE GOAT LIKE YOU..I KNOW ANIMAL LIKE YOU WOULD NOT KNOW SIMPLE COURTESY OF APOLOGY FOR WASTING A TIME OF A RESPONSIBLE BUSINESSMAN LIKE ME.
J0hns0n Prince K0fi
TurkeyTrotter
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^
No it's just a change for the forums so Mr. Scammer can't find his name here if he googles it..
mugu_eater
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^

ya was just wondering ..i forgot we in the main scmabaiting section so ya he can google it.....i got it now Embarassed

Can somebody Pm his addy because i am confused wich addy i have to send him mails to.

Thanks

mugu_eater

Sand Timer mr Frank Bode

J0hns0n Prince K0fi
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh I just noticed he provided those websites to real Jewish organizations. Now I can treat this biatch as a combination puppy and charity scammer. Evil or Very Mad

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
ScoobyDon't
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've jumped on him as well and hoping someone can help me out a bit further down the line.

Can someone PM me a realistic sounding NYC address, obviously a fake one, but sounding real nonetheless. I'm nowhere near divulging this kind of info to him but a bit of preperation never hurt.
And somewhere nice and classy with high rents and a concierge!

I'm an Englishman in New York - like Sting, but not a tool Wink

Closed lad accounts x5
Safari Afua, The Worried Girl - Accra, Ghana to Cotonou, Benin. "Am very tired and i need to go have some rest. I don't think i will go out tomorrow." Thanks Blah!
GoNadsGo
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 3:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

SD...

I have found this name/address/phone etc. generator super handy.

http://www.fakenamegenerator.com/gen-random-us-is.php

It may take a couple of clicks to come up with a NYC address...

GNG
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 3:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This gormless wonderboy must be quite busy. He replied once, then didn't get back to my second mail, even though I'm baiting (quite) straight. So I sent the same email about 15 times, and back he comes with a demand for 'the payment'. What payment? The silly tit didn't even say how much. Laughing
Quote:
The puppy will be comming along all nessary vacination document go ahead with the payment asap

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Netherlands Nigeria Ghana South Africa
Sand Timer'Ed', 3 yrs 8 mnths Sand Timer'Oguguo',6 years and 4 months
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic