SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Mass Bait requested for serial scammer

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
wilburwright
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yep we call him in 15 minutes, (10am Sydney time)

Please am on my knees begging you with the tears on my eyes to send me this money...
- Rose Omar
You are a joker, you claimed that you were coming i waited for you at the airport still i didnt not see you. Stop playing games is not good
-Mr Hamburg
First your coming down here will be fine and i asure you that you will love staying in our country though we are hving a political crisis
-Mr Kouakou
you are nothing but an internet prostitute
-Oliver Wambo
do not give online access stuff are you trying to play games with us? because you are making our office manager go angry with you
-Albert Moore
Closed lad accounts * 12
wilburwright
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

We called him but it rang out so we called again four more times in quick succession and it rang out each time On the sixth (and seventh) attempt the line was busy so he obviously took the phone off the hook. So I don't know where you go from there. Perhaps email him from your psycho niece's place and say you cancelled your flight when he didn't answer your calls and then took the phone off the hook. You are of course shattered. How good are you at emailing hysterics? Laughing

Please am on my knees begging you with the tears on my eyes to send me this money...
- Rose Omar
You are a joker, you claimed that you were coming i waited for you at the airport still i didnt not see you. Stop playing games is not good
-Mr Hamburg
First your coming down here will be fine and i asure you that you will love staying in our country though we are hving a political crisis
-Mr Kouakou
-Oliver Wambo
do not give online access stuff are you trying to play games with us? because you are making our office manager go angry with you
-Albert Moore
Closed lad accounts * 12
wilburwright
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Clark Fur Trading wrote:
I hadn't realized until looking at this thread that you were baiting the same guy I've been on for over a month now.
He's an epic tard. (And a piggy factory - 3 acct's already!)
Getting him off script (to all of you who are joining in recently on him) is rather difficult, but not impossible.
Anyone got any trophies out of him yet?

Are you sure we are talking about the same lad? I've bee trying for well over a month, using four different aliases, to get bank account details and he won't budge... just insists on WU or Mg. I had one of my characters, (after attempts through both WU and Mg had failed for various reasons, and lad said bank transfer "wasn't possible"), ask if he could send him a check by snail mail, and what address should he send it to? Lad hasn't answered that one at all.

Actually I think he has given up on all of my four. Haven't heard for a few days now to any of them. Sad

- Rose Omar
-Mr Hamburg
-Mr Kouakou
-Oliver Wambo
-Albert Moore
Closed lad accounts * 12
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

wilburwright wrote:
How good are you at emailing hysterics? Laughing

I think I'm pretty damn good at hysterics, if I do say so myself:

Lawrence,

I must say that I am NOT happy. I rang you over seven times to say that I am leaving and you didn't answer. Well since you do not seem to want me after all I have cancelled the flight and will be transferring the $50,000 back into the bank where maybe it should have stayed in the first place.

Why did I think I could trust you? You obviously have no respect for me, so much so you couldn't even be bothered to answer your phone when I rang you at the time I SAID I would ring you. I thought you cared for me, that you genuinely loved me. I now see that that is not the case. I will also be cancelling the traveller's cheques and returning the laptop and iPhone to the store I bought them from. Fortunately they're still under the fourteen day grace period, as well as under warranty

You've found someone else haven't you? That woman in the background WAS your wife after all. You're just like all the other men in my life who think they can treat me like dirt and get away with it. Well not this time MR MAN! Our relationship, business or otherwise is OVER! I will find someone who will treat me like an equal to invest my new found wealth with, unless you can prove you are man enough to satisfy my needs and desires, physically, emotionally and sexually. I seriously doubt that you can...

I'm lucky I found about you BEFORE I left Sydney...

Kathrin

Sorry Scissorkick, maybeyou can kidnap me next time

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

And guess what? I sent the note to larry to the WRONG SCAMMER!!! Embarassed Oh well, I sent it to larry and if the rume questions it, ditz is psycho, what more needs to be said? Rolling Eyes

"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"

"You are a dead meat!"

x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So Larry tries to pretend that it's MY fault! Intriguingly, I get an email addy I've never seen before:

Attention: Kathrin Baier,

In response to your mail, I have already told you to stop mailing me on this id as it is a company mail id. You are to mail me on this id (chevrondept1@snipped) and I love to be with you I mean just me and you.

I am in my city right now to get things done over here and I well not am able to come to the airport I can still make it easy for you. All you need do is to get a local flit coming to Benin city just tell them in the airport that you are traveling to Benin City , Edo state.

I GUARANTEE that explanation isn't good enough Twisted Evil

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think it's safe to say Kathrin isn't happy with his suggestion:

LAWRENCE,

Whatever email address you asked me to write to (which incidentally is not the one you told me to write to), is irrelevant! When I tell someone I will ring them I expect them to answer the phone!

DO you even have a VAGUE idea how expensive a satellite phone is? We're not talking some crappy mobile phone we are talking a phone that will let me ring almost anywhere in the world! And you refused to pick up! Not just once but SEVEN TIMES!!!

I need you to prove to me you want to be with me, because right now I do not trust you. If you want me to bring money to start up a business you WILL meet me at the Airport REGARDLESS of local time.

Lawrence I want to be with you, but you do not stir any confidence in me. And now that the farm has been sold (for 1.2 million dollars I might add), I will get my half and start travelling around the world like I said I would. Unlike you Mr MAN, I keep my promises.

Plus I now need to re-arrange all my flight details again thanks to you. I was willing to travel half way around the world to meet you and you cannot meet me at the airport? Are you a man or a mouse??? Right now I suspect the latter!

I think it's safe to say this relationship needs work

Kathrin

[Even if he never bites again, it was fun to vent Wink

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

And I get this in response:

Baby is sorry for not picking your calls because I was in the club and I get home late and saw your miss calls. (To which he responded by taking the phone of the hook... CLASSY!)

I well love to chat with you on a yahoo massager and so I can see you on webcam, you can send the laptop and the I-phone through DHL and it well get to me within 3working days and is not as if I don’t trust you coming to the airport is noting but am working on a project right now in Benin city and there is no way I can just come to Lagos.

Benin to Lagos is just 40miunt on air and I well advice you to call me immediately you get to Lagos and I well come and pick you to Benin City were you can see my mother and other family members to welcome you very well.

You are advice to let me no when you are ready to chat with me.

He'd rather go clubbing than get a call from the love of his life. THAT deserves a slap

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Because it annoys him so much (he wants to separate his business scams from his Romance scams I guess), I hunt out his business addy and slap him from that:

Lawrence,

So, you would rather go clubbing than to take a phone call from the love of your life. Might I point out that by the sixth call someone had taken the phone off the hook? And why on earth didn't you ring back?

And now you expect me to buy MORE things??? I am NOT purchasing a webcam until you can prove yourself to me. I had to order the satellite phone especially (which I am now selling by the way, and if we do not get this sorted out I will also sell the laptop and iPhone. Hell Lawrence I am so upset I may just give them to the first homeless person I see. with my new found wealth I can always get replacements IF we sort this out).

You say Benin to Lagos is just 40 minutes away but cannot meet me? I do not care if you don't trust me. I will be 12,000 miles away from home with a large amount of cash in a country I know so little about. I will need your guidance to get things set up. I remind you that I am doing this for us, and you do not seem to be willing to put in your share of the work.

Come on Lawrence grow a set! I am quite often online. It will be upto you if you wish to chat with me. I will NOT however be purchasing ANYTHING until you can prove your love for me. From what I am reading that could be a tall order

Kathrin

Webcam yeah right! I have a webcam, but him seeing a slightly overweight middle aged man may "hurt" the relationship! Laughing

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 5:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

And JUST for the hell of it, I slap him again:

Rereading these, it has become apparent that you have NO IDEA how upset I am with you Lawrence. A man should treat his woman like a queen, an equal a partner. Right now you're treating me like dirt and expect me to come back for more. Think about it

Oh is it me, or should I save up for a yahoo Massager???

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I get this back this morning, I do suspect whoever mentioned romance might be his Achilles heel may be right:

Sorry if you say so, baby you are queen to me and am only trying to make you understand that am getting my family together to welcome you in a big way so we can proceed with our marriage.

I have told you before that you should try and call me again today and also open your no when calling so I can call you back and give me your telephone no to rich you immediately.

I want us to chat on the yahoo massager and try and send me the iphone so that I can be on line with you 24hours of the day so we can talk more.

I love you. ( email snipped)

"You are a dead meat!"

Clark Fur Trading
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

While I vomit into my hat.

I have to admit, Chrysis, that you are seriously gifted with these lads.

Do you use a voice modulator to call the lads if they are about to drop a bait, or do you forward them on to someone else?

Great job on the bait and I can't wait to see where this one goes. clapping

"We have not experince this kind of stress trying to receive our payment since the inception of our operation. We can no longer go on with this unyeilding transaction" - Ch@rles Rob@rt0n, S3cur3 Sh13ld Guru!
"People like you are not common to see in this universe." - Felix Obih
"I am devastated by my brothers health.the wound of his hynia cut is not healing fast.though the doctor ahve removed the ropes in there." - Albertine and Jonathan
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm a student, so due to funds (and lack thereof) I never call them. Wilbur Wright got his wife to speak to pukehead, so now he's convinced the ditz is real. Though in future I have a German friend interested in ringing him

so today I will slap him again and then tell him I sold the lot and he can only email me or type in messenger. He's gonna "have to earn my trust again" (hopefully enough to give me that bank account I've been aiming for since the beginning) Wink

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So I send this back (Did I mention I feel quite comfortable making hysterical emails)???

Lawrence,

I have checked, and my phone number is sent on any call I make, further proof that you do not REALLY want me. I am so upset by recent events that I have placed everything I bought for you on eBay and a lot of the things I bought has sold already, including the satellite phone.

I am happy to chat on messenger, but for now I will not be talking to you on any phone for awhile (you should see the phone bill for the Satellite phone, I tell you I feel I am in the wrong business). If you see me in messenger, feel free to chat

Kathrin

"Sie sind ein Lügner, Sie Stück Scheiße"

Yes she still uses THAT email signature. Only one scammer has googled it so far Cool

"You are a dead meat!"

Clark Fur Trading
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Chrysis, ummmm... I'd l33t that signature line if I were you. Google has you as #1 right now, unless that's what you're going for... Smile

"We have not experince this kind of stress trying to receive our payment since the inception of our operation. We can no longer go on with this unyeilding transaction" - Ch@rles Rob@rt0n, S3cur3 Sh13ld Guru!
"People like you are not common to see in this universe." - Felix Obih
"I am devastated by my brothers health.the wound of his hynia cut is not healing fast.though the doctor ahve removed the ropes in there." - Albertine and Jonathan
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

well they don't actually google it, the tend to put it into a translator, where a decent one will point out my opinion of them: "you are a liar you piece of sh*t!" I even managed to talk my way around it when Frannypoo googled it a while back.

I also have dropped heaps of clues things aren't what they seem.

My photo has Actor Nick Nolte in it (Nick is also the name of my ex husband character), my niece Sabrina is named after Sabrina Salerno (whose photo I use on Sabrina's yahoo profile. Her status is even "I want to sing like an 80's popstar"). a proper google search would take awhile, but it could be done. None of the scammerboi's I've dealt with have ever bothered. Too much time and money I guess

"You are a dead meat!"

wilburwright
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 12:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I see you have spelt 'Messenger' correctly. I always try to remember to use the spelling they do so they don't learn better English. I rather like 'Massager'. One of my lads and I spelt "Spain' as 'Span' for quite a while.

- Rose Omar
-Mr Hamburg
-Mr Kouakou
-Oliver Wambo
-Albert Moore
Closed lad accounts * 12
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 5:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Didn't even occur to me to be honest. But I'm pretty certain I've used the correct spelling before and he keeps using massager.

Oh well, as long as he becomes my bitch, I'm happy Wink

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

it seems being my bitch ISN'T in his vocabulary (exactly what IS in his vocabulary is beyond, but I get the basics, he wants to dump me):

I receive your mail, and am very upset because what you but for me why coming to NIGERIA to see me sold it and there is no love.

Am not mailing you any longer and stop mailing mail if you don’t know what to tell me OK.

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So I fire this back. it's good to see him so off script, and I no longer get any of that Marquee or the "Official" stuff (which triggered Yahell's spam filters and almost blocked my account):

Lawrence,

Of course there is still love, but you hurt me, you hurt me a LOT! A relationship is built on trust, and so far you haven't shown me any.
I told you that I was bringing you the money to start up your business and you go out clubbing instead. Where is the love there??? I ring you seven times (and find the last two times that the phone was off the hook) at the time I SAID I would and you were not there. I was minutes away from getting on that plane (despite my previously mentioned fear of flying) and where were you? Clubbing!

Those things I placed on eBay can be easily replaced. And the money I made from selling them went to a local charity, so in the end there was some good come out of their sale.

Having checked, I cannot seem to find a flight that will take me to Benin City, just to Lagos. And if I am to travel over 12,000 miles and over 18 hours, surely you can travel the 40 minutes to meet me upon arrival to secure what will basically be your cash. What if something were to happen to me? How would I be able to help you with your business then? Now that I have my share of the proceeds from the sale available to me, I can truly help you set up your business, the way it should be. With decent office equipment, decent suit (the way a businessman should look after all), and all the necessities of Modern Business. And Lawrence, I do believe you haven't informed me what your business will entail. I will need to know that if I am to purchase the correct equipment

I want you to love me Lawrence, but as an equal, the way women are treated here in Australia. If you to join me here in New South Wales as my husband then you need to treat me the way you would want to be treated yourself. I do love you Lawrence, but I cannot be treated the way you have treated me thus far. Again if you see me on Messenger talk to me, I want us to work our way through this setback

Yours in Poppers,

Kathrin

Let's see if he'll bite and let me make him my bitch the way I want too

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have Larry on web messenger right now Smile Hopefully more soon. There are large pauses, I think he's trying to make up stuff on the spot...

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I will try to post the web messenger chat. He's so off script, I'm loving every second of this! And like I said large pauses while he figures out what to say, large enough for me to comment in here

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And if I'm reading this right, he's jerking off and wants me to join in... puke

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 3:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So, in not so glorious Puke-o-vision, is the transcript of our web messenger chat. He of course doesn't KNOW I'm using web messenger, so the functionality he has I do not. Not for the faint hearted (including mine):

Quote:

Thursday, 10 December, 2009
pukehead (1:25 AM): hi
pukehead (1:26 AM): this is larry

Kathrin (1:26 AM): good morning Lawrence
Kathrin (1:26 AM): did you get my email?

pukehead (1:26 AM): yes
pukehead (1:27 AM): and i was not really happy about it

Kathrin (1:27 AM): Well I wasn't happy about you going clubbing when I said I would call

pukehead (1:28 AM): i went to the club because it was my sister birthday

Kathrin (1:28 AM): I've been seeing a therapist to overcome my fear of flying so I could go to your country and see you
Kathrin (1:28 AM): so why was the phone off the hook?

pukehead (1:29 AM): i was not at home

Kathrin (1:30 AM): I rang seven times the last two times the phone was off the hook. Someone was home

pukehead (1:30 AM): i have a brother
pukehead (1:30 AM): called justics
pukehead (1:30 AM): e could not pick up my calls

Kathrin (1:31 AM): why not?

pukehead (1:31 AM): that was my instruction

Kathrin (1:31 AM): so why take the phone off the hook? You KNEW I was going to call you, I promised I would
Kathrin (1:32 AM): if I am to reschedule my flight these are things we need to sort out
Kathrin (1:32 AM): I am in a hotel at the moment, the farm has been sold, I have my share of the proceeds now
Kathrin (1:33 AM): I got half of the profits from the sale of the farm

pukehead (1:33 AM): you promiss to call
pukehead (1:33 AM): 4:00pm
pukehead (1:33 AM): so i waited and want to the party

Kathrin (1:34 AM): I promised to ring at 10am my time, which I did, seven times. NOT 4pm like you are suggesting
Kathrin (1:34 AM): what is the time there now?

pukehead (1:35 AM): is just to 4 (Actually it was 3.35pm according to timeanddate.com, but I digress)

Kathrin (1:36 AM): Okay, so my call would arrived at about Midnight your time. I said I would call from the Airport and they made the boarding call while I was ringing, otherwise I would've tried to call a few more times

pukehead (1:37 AM): yes
pukehead (1:37 AM): ok
pukehead (1:37 AM): my love forget about that now

Kathrin (1:38 AM): And I told you days in advance that I would call, if it was your sister's birthday, I would've rescheduled and we wouldn't be having this conversation right now, we would be busy setting up your business
Kathrin (1:38 AM): I want to Larry, but this hurt me. I rely on trust so much, I've been hurt so many times
Kathrin (1:38 AM): I CAN'T go through that all over again, I don't think I could stand it

pukehead (1:40 AM): baby
pukehead (1:40 AM): there is noting to worry about

Kathrin (1:41 AM): So when I re schedule my flight you'll meet me in Lagos? (Note I don't actually give him time to answer... It'll feature heavily in future emails)
Kathrin (1:41 AM): that is wonderful Larry
Kathrin (1:41 AM): thank you so much!
Kathrin (1:41 AM): I will bring so much money for you to setup your business
Kathrin (1:42 AM): and again, what will the business actually be?

pukehead (1:43 AM): am planing on seting up a production business

Kathrin (1:43 AM): producing what?

pukehead (1:45 AM): pent (Err-Anyone???)

Kathrin (1:46 AM): pent? Is that something you do over there, we don't have pent in Australia. At least I don't THINK we have pent here in Australia... Maybe it's not available just in New south Wales. what is it?

pukehead (1:47 AM): that is what am planning on doing
pukehead (1:47 AM): here in Nigeria

Kathrin (1:48 AM): yes, but what IS it? If I am to help set you up, I need to know exactly what it is. You've seen where I live we don't have anything even remotely like that in Yalbraith

pukehead (1:49 AM): if use for building a house
pukehead (1:49 AM): can i see your pic
pukehead (1:49 AM): i mean new one

Kathrin (1:50 AM): Lawrence, be fair I've only seen the business photo. You haven't sent me the racy photo you promised to send me after I sent a TOPLESS photo of myself from my modelling days. so like schoolchildren would say, you show me yours and I'll show you mine!

pukehead (1:51 AM): baby coming (It took a moment, but I think here is where I find out what he's "up to", if you know what I mean and I think you do)
pukehead (1:51 AM): am going to show u all u like to see

Kathrin (1:51 AM): yes, I would dear Larry

pukehead (1:52 AM): i would have make love to u like

Kathrin (1:52 AM): So you remember my topless photo then...

pukehead (1:53 AM): i like to see u on webcam
pukehead (1:53 AM): right now
pukehead (1:53 AM): to show me some stuff

Kathrin (1:53 AM): I do have a webcam Larry I told you that
Kathrin (1:54 AM): And I will email you some photos when you email your raunchy pictures to me and not before
Kathrin (1:54 AM): I do NOT have a webcam sorry, my bad
Kathrin (1:55 AM): and I know I mentioned that

pukehead (1:55 AM): u have to get one
pukehead (1:55 AM): cos i love to see it right now

Kathrin (1:55 AM): at 1.55am I am not going to get a webcam anytime soon
Kathrin (1:56 AM): but those photos I asked about. Are you going to email them to me?

pukehead (1:57 AM): only if u do what i ask now

Kathrin (1:57 AM): which is?

pukehead (1:57 AM): webcam

Kathrin (1:58 AM): I just said I do not have one. And at 1.57am there is no shop available to buy one

pukehead (2:00 AM): u have to look for ok

Kathrin (2:01 AM): But I want to see those photos you promised me. I sent you a topless shot of myself (at the risk of considerable embarrassment I might add if that picture gets out)

pukehead (2:02 AM): baby
pukehead (2:03 AM): i love see u on webcome (I love that, "webcome" I think I will use that term till the end of time)

Kathrin (2:03 AM): you could at least hold up your end of the deal and send me ONE photo, I did for you after all. it would certainly help in the issues of trust we've been talking about...
Kathrin (2:03 AM): and I want to see you all as well, but so far you are reneging on the deal
Kathrin (2:04 AM): please Larry, just ONE photo, all naked and sweaty. If it's as hot as I think it would be it would certainly go a long way into making me purchase a webcam my dear
Kathrin (2:06 AM): maybe even tomorrow...
Kathrin (2:09 AM): Lawrence this is what I mean. I keep my end of the deal (For example sending a topless photo of myself, with your promise to do the same) and you just lie to me like all the other men in my life has. If you cannot be bothered to be honest with me, then what is the point of this discussion??? Good night Lawrence

Again he probably won't write but it was still fun to do. Of course if he's on cam, surely I'll twig that he's NOT the man in the pic he sent me... I'm beginning to wonder if he even cares

"You are a dead meat!"

wilburwright
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No wonder he is ignoring me with such bigger fish to fry. Hopefully he has abandoned a heap of real potential victims too.

- Rose Omar
-Mr Hamburg
-Mr Kouakou
-Oliver Wambo
-Albert Moore
Closed lad accounts * 12
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic