SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

anyone know Barrister Ola Coker ???

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Rubylight
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 5:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

me and the missus have this piece of s*** on the hook at the moment and he thinks he is going legit with us, he has already revealed what i suspect is his real name, but a bit more work is required to fully confirm, then its going to be bank details and address for publishing here.
not forgetting telehone number.

just wondering if anyone has dealt with this little boy before, a bit of info might help.

thanks.

*Listen to me you MUGU F**kwit, Now i know your name is R0b3rt Lucy, Im gonna post your phone number (+22566458864) your IP Address (41.189.32.219) and name on to the FBI website....good luck with the Cops you piece of s**t, i hope you get a**e f***ed in the showers!!!

*Of course the MTCN number is correct, if you got nothing, then its correct, but thanks for the calls, did you enjoy the game???
Seamless
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What kind of scam is it ? I did find <a href="http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=no&u=http://hplaberg.blogspot.com/2007_03_01_archive.html&ei=kVkdS7PaDceztgfS0JTWAw&sa=X&oi=translate&ct=result&resnum=8&ved=0CCcQ7gEwBw&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dbarrister%2Bola%2Bcoker%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DG/"target="_blank"> this </a>. I don't know if it is the same Barrister, there are just sooo many Rolling Eyes

"You are a destinated Idiot. a fibol element, a rebel against humanity.

You are a goat. And very stupid. I will deal with you very soon, just wait, I have all your contact address, and I will trace you very soon, for insulting me, all evidence of your insult to me has been filed.

Lawyer M4nu3l told me that you could be one of this terrorist in the usa. and I later find out on my research on you, that you are one of the bastards in wherever you are. not even in usa."

Closed lad accounts

Safari< S4NI S4LISU Ghana to Togo
Safari< St3lla J0nta Cote d'Ivoire to Ghana
Easter Egg Whip Penguin Mortar Purple Flower Purple Flower Killer Baiter
llamedos
Been There, Done That

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lads change their work names like their socks, so there's a good possibility that more than one lad has used 'Barrister Coker' in the past...

Luck with the bank account Wink

Barrister Addo Williams: I want you to know that I am not impressed with your performance towards this project.
Mattins Wilson: ...and they stated morken me and tarfing at me as if am a full, so please it is enough OK. /AND/ I promise you for all this furffring that you are furffring to me <--- No, I haven't a clue either
Peter Ovdo: I want you to have trust in me that all is ok as stated in my last mail to you which i wrote in big letters

Ethel Gnassingbe: FOUK YOU AND GO TO HELL

"I am a bomb technician. If you see me running, try to keep up"
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic