SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Mass Bait requested for serial scammer

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
psychicbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 12:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The lad finally responded to my second character.
This one has no problems about filling up the form and emailing it back.
More tomorrow.
Jigsaw Killer
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 12:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got a very strange reply to my first email from him, just this link

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/d/df/Wikispecies-logo.svg/511px-Wikispecies-logo.svg.png&imgrefurl=http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Wikispecies-logo.svg&usg=__Dn9pvJWyt-af61iqSoqyZvCWErY=&h=599&w=511&sz=75&hl=en&start=5&um=1&tbnid=S-U4Pt6x6E5EJM:&tbnh=135&tbnw=115&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dlogo%26hl%3Den%26um%3D1

Whats up with that?!
psychicbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^
My first character receivers the original form with subject matter: fill in and e-mail.

That makes quite a contrast to what I've just received for y other character.
Interesting monthly payments Very Happy
Possibilities?

Quote:

Thanks for your email and the required info. After meeting with the Loan Approval Board and submitting your Info, I want to congratulate you because you have been approved to receive the xxxx euros Loan from us. In this email you will find the loan Terms and Conditions for you perusal; You must agree to the Terms before we can proceed to the next step of this transaction. You have to fill in your name in the required space.
<snipped the fat>
Declaration:
I ……………………………. hereby Agree to the terms and condition for this loan and with this, In declaration of the loan agreement details provide by me and document signed are real and legit.
Borrower Signature.......................................
Note that you can type in your name in place of your signature if you are not able to print this out and sign it.
I will await your urgent reply, so we can proceed.

Warmest Regards,
Secretary, Mr Larry Nelson
Telephone:+4470-4572-3346
Fax Number:+4487-0 133- 7991
Copyright © 2009.

I've just reread the thread and realised the lad is simply 'on script'.
Do I sign now, haggle, delay or all three?
wilburwright
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 12:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes that is a usual step in his scripted replies. From memory I think all four of my characters received it.

jigsaw killer, very strange, a link to wikipedia definitely isn't part of his usual routine!

Please am on my knees begging you with the tears on my eyes to send me this money...
- Rose Omar
You are a joker, you claimed that you were coming i waited for you at the airport still i didnt not see you. Stop playing games is not good
-Mr Hamburg
First your coming down here will be fine and i asure you that you will love staying in our country though we are hving a political crisis
-Mr Kouakou
you are nothing but an internet prostitute
-Oliver Wambo
do not give online access stuff are you trying to play games with us? because you are making our office manager go angry with you
-Albert Moore
Closed lad accounts * 12
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He keeps pushing for my phone number:

Hello
Thanks for you mail to mail, you are to try and call me again today so I can call you back with your cell phone no in which you have called from because I have been trying your line is not going through and I like to here your voice.

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I send this back:

My dear Larry,

As requested I have tried again and this I didn't even get a ringing tone from your end. Even I know my phone number was sent when I rang you last week, so you should have it and you can ring me on it any time.

As I said, I now feel your phone is broken and have purchased an iPhone for you. I will place it in your hands when I arrive next week.

Yours in poppers,

Kathrin

Of course I didn't even try

"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"

"You are a dead meat!"

x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
wilburwright
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Do you have Skype? I use that to call my lads as I don't think they can trace you through it. I've never had a problem. Try calling him and no matter what he says just tell him who is calling and that he is very faint/ broken up/fading in and out, whatever so he knows you actually rang him which all he really wants I think. If my character is female I get my wife to do the talking posing as my character.

Please am on my knees begging you with the tears on my eyes to send me this money...
- Rose Omar
You are a joker, you claimed that you were coming i waited for you at the airport still i didnt not see you. Stop playing games is not good
-Mr Hamburg
First your coming down here will be fine and i asure you that you will love staying in our country though we are hving a political crisis
-Mr Kouakou
-Oliver Wambo
do not give online access stuff are you trying to play games with us? because you are making our office manager go angry with you
-Albert Moore
Closed lad accounts * 12
psychicbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 8:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've requested different terms of the loan and not signed as of yet.
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I was thinking about buying a phone card for africa and getting a friend to ring him. I was worried that the radio station's number would come up (I want to use the station to RECORD the call), if it does then I would just ring him and not worry about recording it.

I have skype, but no credit for it. But my friend does (You've just given me an idea!!!)

Chrys

"You are a dead meat!"

wilburwright
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Use some of the money from your ex to buy some Skype credit. Laughing

- Rose Omar
-Mr Hamburg
-Mr Kouakou
-Oliver Wambo
-Albert Moore
Closed lad accounts * 12
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 12:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah, damn you Nick, damn you all to hell!!! Rolling Eyes

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 2:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He's a persistent little bugger I'll give him that:

Attention: Kathrin Baier,

Hello
Thanks for you mail to mail, you are to try and call me again today so I can call you back with your cell phone no in which you have called from because I have been trying your line is not going through and I like to here your voice.

Unfortunately with all the packing she's gotta do she won't have time. Though I strongly suspect he won't do the airport run. Any aussie women here feel like giving him a call? My character's German born so you could scream at him like Adolf Hitler and get away with it! Shocked

"You are a dead meat!"

wilburwright
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 3:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I can get my wife to do it. What number did he give you to call? Refresh my memory, save me hunting through the thread... What name should we use as yours? When is your flight leaving from Sydney, or wherever you are leaving from? What is the flight number and airline for the final leg and arrival time in Lagos? Have you already said you have or don't have a mobile? I could say I don't have one because the reception at, (what is the name of that place in NSW again?) makes mobiles useless. What land line number have you given him? I assume it is a K7 number or something similar? If he asks us something we can't answer the line will deteriorate suddenly. Wink
Answer here or by PM.

- Rose Omar
-Mr Hamburg
-Mr Kouakou
-Oliver Wambo
-Albert Moore
Closed lad accounts * 12
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 4:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Your wife would be Kathrin Baier, a german born aussie living in Yalbraith NSW. I haven't told larry I have any phone at all, but the area's so remote I'm guessing you'd need a satellite phone or a landline. She's 42 and Nick has left her for a 19yo old man. she's a complete ditz who knows NOTHING about computers and relies heavily on her psychotic Niece sabrina (who she calls 'Brina) who she loves dearly.

2348077803125 is the number he's given me.

Her flight on South African Airways leaves Sydney on Monday at 10.35 am and is due in Lagos (with an 8 hour layover in Johannesburg) at 4.45 am Tuesday. What he doesn't know is that she'll be kidnapped by scissorkick while in Joburg Twisted Evil

"You are a dead meat!"

wilburwright
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 5:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

OK got it. Will phone him this evening at about 9 or 10pm Sydney time. We could also try at 10am Monday Sydney time with airport terminal noise in background to say you are at the airport. That is midnight in Lagos so he may not answer, but if he does the background chatter and airport announcements should add some realism.
This is fun. He seems to have lost interest in my characters, all four of them.

- Rose Omar
-Mr Hamburg
-Mr Kouakou
-Oliver Wambo
-Albert Moore
Closed lad accounts * 12
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 6:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

when I used evaphone (which doesn't work for me anymore), the two times I called him he picked up @ 3.19am his time. Feel free to try him at midnight, I'll be emailing him as well, but after you ring.

I was thinking k-7, but thta is an american number and I can't find an australian equivalent

"You are a dead meat!"

wilburwright
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 6:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have two K7 numbers. Usually my characters are in the States, but I use them for UK and Canada as well and no lad has queried it.

Before you email him wait for a report back from me in case something was said that you would need to know first.

- Rose Omar
-Mr Hamburg
-Mr Kouakou
-Oliver Wambo
-Albert Moore
Closed lad accounts * 12
wilburwright
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 12:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OK, call made. What an ordeal, my wife did brilliantly, she spoke to him for nearly eight minutes. A follow up email from you is essential if he is to go to the airport. Here is what happened...

Firstly he didn't sound at all like the clean cut British type in the photo he sent! (Surprise!) His accent was very strong, we really couldn't understand half he said and he had a woman who spoke to him in the background quite a lot. No idea what they were talking about.

Now to the content. It took a while for him to realise who was calling, he had to be reminded that you are flying over, he had forgotten you were starting a business together, he said phone him when you get there as he can't meet the plane. My wife helped him remember who she was, that she is flying over and when, that they are starting a business together and that she will bring the money she got from her ex husband.

When he said ring me when you arrive she insisted he meet the plane, said she wouldn't feel safe arriving in a strange airport at 4.45 am with all that money and not have him there to meet her. He said he would come, then later said ring me when you get here. She finally got him to understand that he must be at the airport.

He became a lot more attentive when she said she was bringing the money to start the business. He said "You bring the money" She said yes I have the $50 000 Australian dollars my ex husband has given me and will have it with me."

Then he again said "Ring me from the airport" to which she said, "Yes I will ring you from the Sydney airport before I leave. Remember you must be there to meet me at 4.45am Tuesday. She suggested a sign with her name on it, but he dismissed that idea saying it would be OK.

So an email to him is essential. Mention the phone call was frustrating as, what with the poor line and pauses caused by distance, you weren't sure he had understood.... give him flight details - airline, flight number and arrival time. Say you are concerned that he didn't seem to want to take the time to meet the flight. Stress that arriving in a foreign country at 4.45am with $50 000 in your bag was scary enough and that you feel very nervous about even coming if he can't be there to meet her. Ask for his assurance he will be there or at least he must send his man servant to meet the plane. (Give him an out so it can be a black African meeting the flight not our clean cut Englishman.)

We will ring him briefly half an hour before the flight leaves with the airport sound track playing. I've told my wife to say the flight's boarding call has been made and that she has to go. (One eight minute call even at Skype's rates is quite enough.)

Good luck. I really do think you need to stress he must be there to take charge of the money so you will be able to relax. Initially he obviously had no intention of going to the airport.

- Rose Omar
-Mr Hamburg
-Mr Kouakou
-Oliver Wambo
-Albert Moore
Closed lad accounts * 12
psychicbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 12:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is wonderful reading. I am still trying to re-negociate the terms of my loan, but don't receive anything but the 'script' in reply.
Tuesday should be fun. Very Happy
Will the lad actually go to the airport?
wilburwright
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 1:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

We'll probably never know for sure.
My feeling from listening to my wife's phone call was that he has so many people he is dealing with all at once that if one rings him he has a job working out the details for this particular sucker. I am hoping they are all us and not a lot of real live targets.

- Rose Omar
-Mr Hamburg
-Mr Kouakou
-Oliver Wambo
-Albert Moore
Closed lad accounts * 12
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 2:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well hopefully, he'll write an abusive email wondering where the hell I am if he does, I'll post it here, then scissorkick "kicks in" with his kidnapping.

Follow up email about to be sent

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 2:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Follow up email sent! NATURALLY I pile it on thick:

My dearest Larry,

I am so happy to have spoken to you at last, you sound wonderful on the phone, and very sexy I might add (when I could hear what was going on). The quality of the phone line however was dreadful, and it was so frustrating trying to work out what was said despite me recently purchasing a satellite phone to increase the phone reception at my end.

And because of the bad coverage I wanted to remind you that I will be on South African Airways flight SA7701 from Sydney to Johannesburg leaving Sydney at 10.35am Monday morning, then South African Airways flight SA60 from Johannesburg to Lagos, arriving at 4.45am on Tuesday Morning. And for your convenience I have attached the booking schedule for you to look at so you'll know everything about my journey. I will also bring the iPhone I promised so you can get rid of the simply GHASTLY phone you have currently.

Also I don't want to sound Jealous or anything like that, but who was the woman you were talking to while I was on the phone to you? Not your wife I hope! (I'm joking of course, your friend sounded nice)

As promised I will call you when I am leaving Sydney Airport, so you will have 18 hours to prepare for my arrival. I cannot stress this enough my dear Larry, you MUST be there to meet me at Lagos Airport! I have to admit I am very concerned that you might not be there to meet me. Traveling alone with $50,000 of our business money, as well as the promised Laptop and iPhone, I do quite worry this might make me a bit of a target for unscrupulous people.

If you are not there to meet me I don't know what I would do. I am so worried about traveling (did I mention my fear of flying? I am facing this fear just so I can be with you) I would even consider just returning straight back to Sydney. I did suggest you hold up a sign for me, and if you send someone else to pick me up I strongly suggest they have one since I wouldn't know who to look for if you send a Limo Driver to pick me up. I would strongly prefer your good sexy self (I've always wanted to make out in a limo by the way, even if it was rented) to be there for me as I am being there for you and our business together.

I have also secretly had some traveller's cheques made up as well, so we can kick up our heels when I arrive. This is why I NEED you to be there when I arrive, as a woman like myself needs someone strong like your good self to take charge of the finances so I don't blow the business you are starting for us. I want to be able to relax when I arrive and if you are there when I arrive on Tuesday Morning I will feel so much better.

I love you Larry, am looking forward to seeing you "in the flesh" (if you know what I mean and I think you do)

Kathrin

I also send him the JPG of the booking schedule and a photo of International Chrysis partying. Hopefully this will be enough to get him to the airport, his out is the "limo Driver"

"You are a dead meat!"

wilburwright
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 3:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Spot on! That should do it.

- Rose Omar
-Mr Hamburg
-Mr Kouakou
-Oliver Wambo
-Albert Moore
Closed lad accounts * 12
Clark Fur Trading
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I hadn't realized until looking at this thread that you were baiting the same guy I've been on for over a month now.
He's an epic tard. (And a piggy factory - 3 acct's already!)
Getting him off script (to all of you who are joining in recently on him) is rather difficult, but not impossible.
Anyone got any trophies out of him yet?

"We have not experince this kind of stress trying to receive our payment since the inception of our operation. We can no longer go on with this unyeilding transaction" - Ch@rles Rob@rt0n, S3cur3 Sh13ld Guru!
"People like you are not common to see in this universe." - Felix Obih
"I am devastated by my brothers health.the wound of his hynia cut is not healing fast.though the doctor ahve removed the ropes in there." - Albertine and Jonathan
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 9:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

All I have so far is a crappy photo of what I suspect is Kim Wilkinson of computer company CPE. I might be wrong, but it does look him. wilbur's making a call on Kathrin's behalf in about two hours, then scissorkick will step in for the abduction

"You are a dead meat!"

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic