SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

'Soldier' Massbait - lads believe each chopped the other p25

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 3:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Two new bank accounts have been sent to Alan (and to me for the records)! clapping

@psychicbait, there's no need to l33t remittanceboi - that's our pet name for him, and he's unlikely to google it. Wink

Safari Stanley's Christmas Adventure 2008 - Lagos to Abuja - massbait
Bolleboos
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 3:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Yes. Hopefully you didn't call him remittanceboi to his face. Very Happy

Miss Ariana Hani: "it seem your balls contains up to 6 eggs that i should destroy with a baseball stick and weep your spinal code so you die"
Mandaline Randy: "i gave you my heart body mind and soul but you did not value it imagine if you were me how would you feel beby its pain ful i was just rooming in the money gram as if am a mad girl while you knows my condition its unfear"
Nap Olean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 3:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good ol' Sarge is worried about Anna since she hasn't written for a couple of days:

Quote:
Hi Baby
Am worried about you.I have not read from you for some time now.Please do get back to me as soon as you read this mail.Am worried if anything has happen to you.
Thanks and have a nice day.

Still working on getting more accounts:

Anna wrote:
Hi Honey,

I'm sorry I haven't been in touch, but I have been trying to get the money sent. I didn't want to give you any more bad news and I've been working hard with my bank to see what the problem is. I spent 2 hours in the bank yesterday trying to figure out what is wrong. We tried transferring the money to the new account that the security company sent me and to all the other previous accounts that he had sent me. The bank manager showed me the computer screen every time he put in the account numbers so that I could see for myself that they had put the right information. Every single account that the security company has sent me is a closed/suspended account and I can now say that I have seen that information first hand.

I don't know what to do Honey. Maybe you have a bank account or you have a friend with a bank account so that I can send the money to you personally and then you could give it to the security company. Please tell me what to do.

I've been thinking about you, but I'm really worried that I can't get the money sent to the security company. I'm sending you another picture I hope you like it. Please send me another picture of you.

Fake banks Waterlooed: x54 United Kingdom Netherlands Spain United States South Africa Canada Ghana Bahamas, The Nigeria Switzerland Italy Ivory Coast Serbia and Montenegro Belgium Australia Denmark Safari x4 Mortar x25 Closed lad accounts x4 Goat Easter Egg 2011
Alex Van Dijk: DEAR ASSHOLE, YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY TO VAN DIJK BUT YOUR LITTLE BRAIN THAT HAS MADE YOU A STUPID MAN DOES NOT CALCULATE WELL . I STARTED REACHING YOU ARROUND FEBRUARY AND YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY ON THE 25TH OF JANUARY. DONT U SEE THAT YOU ARE TOO DULL FOR THE FAST GAME YOU INTENDED PLAYING ASS HOLE F*** YA MAMA S PUSSYYYYYYYYYYYY HOOOOOOOO.
MosesZuma
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 6:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Does Anyone know if Alan received this account info?

if not, how to report it to him?

MosesZuma wrote:
Got a form to fill, and a bank account to transfer four thousand quid to.

N@tion W1de B@nk, UK
Account Number *******4228
Sort Code
IBAN
BIC
Swift

Closed lad accounts x 2
Bolleboos
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ @Mozeszuma: there is a sticky on How to report piggies in the HH&T forum.

Remittanceboi just called me. He needs some proof that I made a transfer. If there is 'any problem', I should pay by moneygrab.

Did anyone make any MG attempts yet? If so, which security or other modality did you use? And how did it pan out?

For now, I plan to fail at bank and ten have him fill anti terrorism forms for MG.

EDIT: Just confirmed to him that I went to my bank or a receipt. Surprise: I didn't get one...
/me wrote:
Good morning Remittanceboi,

As per our telephone conversation yesterday afternoon, I went to the branch office of the bank. They can only produce a transfer receipt on paper after the transfer has been accepted and processed. Supposedly, this can take anywhere from 3 to 7 working days. The officer at the bank told me not to worry.I will monitor the transfer status, and get a paper receipt as soon as it get processed.

All I can tell at the moment is from the transfer status on the online banking web site. If it is helpful for you, I could send a screenshot, although I realize that that does not qualify as an official document. Can your financial department check the transfer status online on your side?

Please advice on whether we should wait some more or take different action. Thank you for your kind guidance, and my very best regards.
Sincerely,
Torv@lds Tur!ng

Miss Ariana Hani: "it seem your balls contains up to 6 eggs that i should destroy with a baseball stick and weep your spinal code so you die"
Mandaline Randy: "i gave you my heart body mind and soul but you did not value it imagine if you were me how would you feel beby its pain ful i was just rooming in the money gram as if am a mad girl while you knows my condition its unfear"

Last edited by Bolleboos on Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:30 am; edited 2 times in total
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

MosesZuma - well done! Even if it's been reported before, you can send it to Alan following the instructions here http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=119780 Smile

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 3:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Looks like the jig is up for G0m3r

Quote:

SGT Smallboi
to me

show details 1:03 PM (8 hours ago)

I can c who u realy are now.I send my pic to to you all u do to
organize with you follish friends to black mail me.Is all ok.And have
a good plat form.
I will let you kn of something very fast.You are not only been foolish
to have send ur people to monitor me and west my time.You have also
use my pic against me.
But i kn who i serve will not leave in vain.
That will pay u back with ur coin.

How did he figure it out?

Oh well it was a good run, and plenty of fun.

"IMBECILE LIKE YOU. SEE AS YOU BLACK LIKE CHARCOAL AND YOUR MOUTH LIKE WOMAN TOTO WEY COME DEY OPEN DEY TALK RUBBISH" - Jahmil Ahmed
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Dear Baiter,
How are you today?I was directed again to inform you that the ING Bank opreactional manager said that they are not ready to release this big amount of money on Monday and schedule a new date to effect on Wenday the 9th of Nov.2009.You are advice to change your vistation date to tuesday and meet with our facilitatous James Ad@ms and Eric D@niels,so you don't travle and wast your business time.
Please do bear with us.
Do get back to us as soon as you received this urgent information.

Thanks,

Remittance boi

Wenday???
9th Nov 2009????
I'll just build my own version of the Tardis and go back in time to meet him, any future posts will be back on about page 3 to keep the time line intact.... Or he might mean next Wednesday 9th December.

My reply : (I am a bit annoyed and might have spelt a word wrong)
Quote:
Dear remittanceboi,
I'm rather annoyed about this change of date, I had everything organised and ready to go. I am not at all comfortable having this much money in my hotel room, now I have to wait until Tuesday.

I have re-made the booking, this has cost me over £200 which I will be charging to the expenses and fully expect that to be paid out as soon as the transfer is complete.

I will meet with the two fellatio gentlemen at the same time on Tuesday as I would have on Monday.

Mr Baiter

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
Aristocrat
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 4:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Anyone else receive HSBC Bank in England?

EDIT: Also, I'm getting lost on this myself. My first character has been passed on to the remittance department in Madrid..

But my second one directed to a Halifax bank director and then now an English barrister... Confused And asked for GBP 17,500.. Shocked

Closed lad accounts x 19 Cellphone x 9

"HE ACTS AS A TREAT TO PEACEFUL EXISTANCE AND BUSINESS ENVIROMENT TO OUR COMPANY." - Pr1nce Aust1n
"It is quite unfortunate that your companies mode of operation is nothing to write home about."
"because of treat to peace and life as reported by Mr T0ny from Mr Anders0n" - Sandra J0nes

"i hate america w.u and money gramm" - Usm@n B3ll0's mini-rant

"TWO PEOPLE CANNOT BE FOOL ONCE" - Usm@n B3ll0
"YOU THINK I WANT TO EAT YOUR MONEY"
"who have no jub other than internet fraud"
"you are the greatest enemy i have in my life"
"am crasy at the moment"

"THEY ARE QUESTIONING ME NOW I HAVE BEEN ANSWERING QUESTION UPON QUESTINS" - S3c. Sh31ld User

"try to know what you will do very fast ok,"
P.P3t3rs
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

LMAO!!!

@MJWOODY
Quote:
Just got this from Sgt Smallboi

Quote:

SGT Smallboi to me

Please my brotha ask your peolpe to leave my maga P@st0r P3t3rs alone
make i chop as u don chop now which kind things be this.Black mailing
my accounts.For what.I have trying to work with you but you activities
keep picing me off.

He warned me about you, MR. SCARMER! Too bad you don't know the password we set up! If you still have him on the leash let me know so we can get a grand dolla chop set up:)

Safari Safari Safari Nodo - Lagos to Cotonou x2, then Lagos->Abuja->Maiduguri->Lagos 3050km/1900mi (Total) All in 3 weeks! - with Mentor Nick The Cop
"One thing I keep thanking my God for is that he never allowed me to
fall victim of your scam, because I thought I was dealing with
responsible people, without knowing that you are a complete nuisance
and a disgrace to humanity." -Nodo
Mjwoody
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 3:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ I'm still trying to figure him out. He mentioned his pic, so I was thinking that he saw this thread somehow, or that someone sent him the pic as part of their bait. Now that I see your posts though, perhaps I'm wrong. That would suck if someone sold us out though. I'm still emailing him to get more info.

I fear that I've lost my lad forever. He was a good lad. Crying or Very sad I'll miss him.

"IMBECILE LIKE YOU. SEE AS YOU BLACK LIKE CHARCOAL AND YOUR MOUTH LIKE WOMAN TOTO WEY COME DEY OPEN DEY TALK RUBBISH" - Jahmil Ahmed
Nap Olean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 2:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Anna still has Sarge on the hook, but the security company has gone all silent on me.

Sarge wrote:
Hello Baby,
I don't know what the problem might be.I will try and figure something out tomorrow and get back to you as soon as i can.I must confess this is your best picture i have seen and i love it.I can't believe your this beautiful.
Please have faith in me it will be alright.
Thanks and God bless you.

I wonder if he has fallen in love with Anna. She's going to have to insist on some photos.

It appears he has abandoned the banking route (run out of accounts perhaps) and is now directing me to send the money via WU.

Sarge wrote:
Hi baby,
How are you today?I contacted my lawyer friend over their in uk and has given his information for you make a transfer through money gram to him and he will help us deliver the money to the security company.
His Information are as follows:
Name:R0b1n Lucks31y
Tel:+44-7011-xxxxxx
Address:Mayfair House, 14-18 Heddon Street, Mayfair,London, W1B 4DA
E-mail:[email protected]
Please transfer the total amount to him and forward to him the transfer's information he will handle it well.
Also for you convinet you split the amount in to two parts and send through Money gram.
I wait to read from you and do make the transfer today for we are working agaist time.

Only problem is that I'm sure Anna has never heard of MG before....he's gonna have lots of 'splainin to do.

Fake banks Waterlooed: x54 United Kingdom Netherlands Spain United States South Africa Canada Ghana Bahamas, The Nigeria Switzerland Italy Ivory Coast Serbia and Montenegro Belgium Australia Denmark Safari x4 Mortar x25 Closed lad accounts x4 Goat Easter Egg 2011
Alex Van Dijk: DEAR ASSHOLE, YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY TO VAN DIJK BUT YOUR LITTLE BRAIN THAT HAS MADE YOU A STUPID MAN DOES NOT CALCULATE WELL . I STARTED REACHING YOU ARROUND FEBRUARY AND YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY ON THE 25TH OF JANUARY. DONT U SEE THAT YOU ARE TOO DULL FOR THE FAST GAME YOU INTENDED PLAYING ASS HOLE F*** YA MAMA S PUSSYYYYYYYYYYYY HOOOOOOOO.
Bolleboos
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 5:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Do we have any indication that he has seen this thread? I've been posting a lot in here and remittanceboi is still friendly. He is however, already pushing me towards moneygrab, even though the bank transfer hasn't officially failed yet. Is it possible/likely that they continue 'normal' communication even when they know you're not a vic?

Maybe he has 'hired' more officials because he got more response than he had expected. So only one remittanceboi was not enough.
Also he could have reached the point where so many payment attempts have failed that it starts to be suspicious, so he has to triage us into vics, jokers, and rival guymen. Or into clean vics, vics tainted by g0/\/\er, and jokers.

I don't think he has accused anyone to our face about being a joker or a fake, has he?

If (he thinks that) he has enough clean victims, he might drop the rest? Do we know whether he is still recruiting new vics?

Sent remittanceboi these two over the weekend.
/me wrote:
Good morning Remittanceboi,

As per our telephone conversation yesterday afternoon, I went to the branch office of the bank. They can only produce a transfer receipt on paper after the transfer has been accepted and processed. Supposedly, this can take anywhere from 3 to 7 working days. The officer at the bank told me not to worry.I will monitor the transfer status, and get a paper receipt as soon as it get processed.

All I can tell at the moment is from the transfer status on the online banking web site. If it is helpful for you, I could send a screenshot, although I realize that that does not qualify as an official document. Can your financial department check the transfer status online on your side?

Please advice on whether we should wait some more or take different action. Thank you for your kind guidance, and my very best regards.
Sincerely,
Torv@lds Tur!ng
/me wrote:
Dear Remittanceboi,

After I had been to the bank, I've been thinking a bit more. I suggest that we wait until tuesday, because that will be 7 days, which is how long a transfer could theoretically take according to the bank.
On tuesday I will go back to have them produce a paper receipt or slip. If they still can't by then, we have no choice but to use a different transfer.
Please confirm whether you agree that it makes sense that this is the best course of action to take at the moment. Or, of course, if you have any other suggestion.
Sincerely,

Torv@lds Tur!ng

I will write one to soldierboi as well, reiterating what remittanceboi and I have been sending each other.

reznov
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from smtp5.xxx.com (smtp5.xxx.com [65.xx.xxx.142])
by imap1.xxx.com (Cyrus v2.3.7-Invoca-RPM-2.3.7-2.el5_3.2) with LMTPA;
Sun, 06 Dec 2009 08:13:08 +0000
X-Sieve: CMU Sieve 2.3
Received: from smtp5.xxx.com (localhost.localdomain [127.0.0.1])
by smtp5.xxx.com (Postfix) with SMTP id A1F575006E
for <[email protected]>; Sun, 6 Dec 2009 08:11:54 +0000 (UTC)
Received: from rack.el-dns8.net (ns5.el-dns8.net [203.150.231.55])
(using TLSv1 with cipher DHE-RSA-AES256-SHA (256/256 bits))
(No client certificate requested)
by smtp5.xxx.com (Postfix) with ESMTP
for <[email protected]>; Sun, 6 Dec 2009 08:11:53 +0000 (UTC)
Received: from nobody by rack.el-dns8.net with local (Exim 4.69)
(envelope-from <[email protected]>)
id 1NHCDn-0003C7-LD
for [email protected]; Sun, 06 Dec 2009 15:11:59 +0700
To: [email protected]
Subject: [Suspected Junk Mail] I AWAIT FOR YOUR RESPONES
Reply-To: [email protected]
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
Message-Id: <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 06 Dec 2009 15:11:59 +0700
X-AntiAbuse: This header was added to track abuse, please include it with any abuse report
X-AntiAbuse: Primary Hostname - rack.el-dns8.net
X-AntiAbuse: Original Domain - xxx.com
X-AntiAbuse: Originator/Caller UID/GID - [99 99] / [47 12]
X-AntiAbuse: Sender Address Domain - rack.el-dns8.net

Dear Beloved

My name is Sgt Sandra Scott an American soldier with a Swiss
Background , And currently serving in the military with the army 3rd
infantry division.With a very desperate need for assistance, I am
seeking your kind assistance to move some amount of money to you, as
far as I can be assured that my share will be safe in your care until
I complete my service here,I just had to contact some one am not too
familiar with and would also have a good business,that's why I
have decided to contact you . I am presently in a hospital recovering
from injuries sustained in a suicide bomb attack.
Amount Involved:$5.1 Million US Dollars
Source of money:
Some money in various currencies was discovered in barrels at a
farmhouse near one of Saddam's old palaces in Tikrit-Iraq during a
rescue operation,it was agreed by staff Sgt Alexander cief that some
part of this money be shared among both of us before informing anybody
about it since both of us saw the money first.

Please view website for confirmation:
http://www.voanews.com/burmese/archive/2003-04/a-2

003-04-20-1-1.cfm
The above figure was given to me as my share, and to conceal this
kind of money became a problem for me, so with the help of a British
contact working here and his office enjoy some immunity, I was able to
move the money to a security company in London United Kingdom as a
diplomatic baggage. They are now waiting for us to provide the name of
beneficiary who they will transfer the funds to. The reason i want you
to claim the funds on my behalf is that as a soldier, i cannot present
a concrete evidence on how i made such a big amount of money down
here.i will give you the information of the security company and the
security code of the baggage.I want you to tell me how much you will
take from this money for the assistance you rendered.
Please and please destroy this message as any leakage of this
information will be too bad for us soldiers here in Iraq. I do not
know how long we will remain here, and i have been shot, wounded and
survived two suicide bomb attacks by the special grace of God, this
and other reasons i will mention later has prompted me to reach out
for help, i honestly want this matter to be resolved immediately.

Sergeant Sandra Scott
Camp MXP-512 Third Infantry Division Unit(T.I.D.U),
Abul Uruj,bagdad,iraq

Want of money and the distress of a thief can never be alleged as the cause of his thieving, for many honest people endure greater hardships with fortitude. We must therefore seek the cause elsewhere than in want of money, for that is the miser's passion, not the thief's
William blake
Bolleboos
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ That is the same script alright, but not necessarily the same lad.

If anyone wants to contact him, don't use the same character as on smallboi, except if you're g0/\/\er or another guyman, then this will be more proof that he can't hide.

It'd be cool to get an IP on him. See if it's smallboi..

@reznov: Did you reply to this one? And are you also in contact with smallboi?

Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 9:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Name:R0b1n Lucks31y
Confused

He has got to be either kidding or he got that name from another baiter.

Robin Locksley aka Robin Hood

Safari Stanley's Christmas Adventure 2008 - Lagos to Abuja - massbait
Mjwoody
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 5:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Bolleboos wrote:
Do we have any indication that he has seen this thread?

I was a bit concerned about the email that he sent me talking about how I used his photo against him. I otherwise did not re-send the photo to him or post it anywhere else. What else could he mean? He has otherwise dropped all communication with Mr G0m3r.

thrylos7
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I haven't heard from this dummy in a few days myself.

Nagging to promptly commence.

I HAVE TRIED TO GO THROUGH THIS PROCESS TWICE AND HAVE SPENT A TOTAL OF 10 HOURS THE FIRST TIME AND 6 HOURS THE 2ND TIME AND STILL HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO FINISH THE PROCESS YET. I CANNOT BE DOING ANYTHING WRONG - Sheik Mohameed Salam, satisfied SS customer

And I must tell you that I am not in support of you stealing a car, how can you stoop so low, are you a criminal? You are compounding your problems if you don't know. - James O.

I wish you were in front of me; you deserve 12 strokes on your butt. - Emmanuel K.

send me the MTCN number, the name and address of sender. If you cannot do that like you Americans say get fucky out here now.

DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE ASSHOLE BEAST

Closed lad accounts times ten
Dya Reyarunen-Downmeleg
** REMEMBERED **

Location: At the toilet door yelling are you almost done in there? Oops, too late...

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Regarding Sgt. S@ndr@ Sc0tt:

The email sender
sgts@[email protected]
used at Mon, 07 Dec 2009 04:51:11 +0700 the IP address: 203.150.231.55 from Thailand, Bangkok.

Email Sender IP address location & IP address info:
IP address [?]: 203.150.231.55 [Whois]
IP address country: ip address flag Thailand
IP address state: Krung Thep
IP address city: Bangkok
IP address latitude: 13.7500
IP address longitude: 100.5167
ISP of this IP [?]: Internet Thailand Company Limited
Organization: INET IDC HQ Vlan
Host of this IP: [?]: ns5.el-dns8.net [Whois]
Local Time of this IP country: 2009-12-07 13:53

Closed lad accounts x163 Easter Egg 2011 Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Goat Goat Golden Goat Mc Fry Purple Flower Mortar Elite Ninja Team Member

so as to enable the conclusion of this transaction on your behalf since you are not dead because if you are dead you would not have write me because I know that never will a dead
write to living...
I could receive the document official which you want to forward me for adhesion with TW@T
I am captivated, impressed and hypnotised with your sincerity
This you’re TW@T has it existed some how somewhere before?
Your ASSCODE is: 999-035-2655

"I Am Not a Justin Beiber Fan" innocent.being

Steward, WTF?

SAY NO TO SCURVY
meloncoly
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 1:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A few naggy e-mails and I just got this :

Quote:
Hello Steve,
If i must continue with you in this transaction.You must open a new account with yahoomail.com and mail me with it.Your gmail account is not save with this big transaction.I have been writen by on known people through you e-mail account.
Please do this and get back to me.
Regards,
smallboi

I already have some unused yahoo accounts so I might keep him going. He must still think we're being monitored, I think another dollar chop would be good.

Also replied to the S@ndra soldier one.
Bolleboos
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 1:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

WTF?! "If I must continue with you"?!

He contacted you first, not the other way round. Why would he not want to finish what he's started? And even if he wouldn't want to continue, it would be rude to just leave you dangling like that.
Also, he might think twice about not continuing with you, since you know about his money and his plan now.

Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 2:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

sent at 04:46 GMT (did he do an all-nighter?)

Quote:
Dear baiter,
How are you today?The details you gave here is confusing,please confirm this details and get back to us with your correct details.Your contact phone is incorrect and our agents could not get through you on phone.
Do correspond to us with your good phone number if you want to meet and work well with these facilitator's.
Do not feel bad for your contact phone is important at this time and the country you where right now.
I wait to read from you as soon as possible before your travel.

I used fakenamegenerator.com but forgot to remind him that I am in England at the moment, so that is why he couldn't get me on my home phone.

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 3:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Baiter keeps lads busy wasting their time and money, and making them look foolish.

Do we now have lads trying to keep baites busy? Whilst wasting their (the lads) own time and money?

Closed lad accounts 100+45:goat: Easter Egg

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
Mjwoody
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 3:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ You mean a possum? Why do you think that? What gives you that idea?

Nap Olean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The reason he can't send any photos:

Quote:
Thank you so much for your mail to me.You know if i have any in my possession right now,i would have send it to you. My ID was on the computer already and all my pictures where burnt when we where attacked by this Iraqan people.More also here is not a good place where your Identities will be disclose.
Please give me this grace and get this fund out this Christmas time and i will all live this job for you.So we be together once and forever.I know is what you always want.
I care's,
Please why contacting the lawyer for the transfer do not disclose this deal with him.I have worked it out how he is gona do with the money and pay the security company without knowing what the fee is for.
Thanks and be good baby,

I don't think he's going to have a very good Christmas, despite the number of magas he's landed.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic