SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Absolute Beginner?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hearken to this opening script from :

Quote:
Attention
This is Engineer Tund3 Uz3z3 from Indigo Company. I here by introduce my self. Fully, Am engineer Tund3 Uz3z3, in charges of consignment and tank, yesterday, two of your consignment was brought to our ware house, which we saw your names your address and phone on the boxes, one of the consignment was $ 6.5usd million dollars. Why the other one is 10.5usd million dollars.
Meanwhile one of the boxes was open, the one with 6. 5 millions dollars. But the was a little stain on the funds. With dot. Like black powder on it.
Meanwhile I took a sample to the bank, to test. Why the Ad bank and icb
bank, When the manager of the bank saw the sample, he say we need WD 12 chemical to clean the funds. The banker say that the chemical will cost 900usd. why the pcc chemical campany say that they get it for 1,500usd.That is why am contacting you. Thanks waiting to hear from you.\
Best Regard
Eng Tund3 Uz3z3.

Not long after, from :

Quote:
*P.C.C CHEMICAL COMPANY,PLOT 1313 DAWSUMAN,
Attention
*This is the director of P.C.C chimecal company,Dr P1us Um0z0,am 73 years old,am notifying you about your boxes that are here for long time,the boxes are 3,apart of that i have all type of chemical to clean money AND i sell all type of cuter, blade too,powder and liquid,and even chemical that can make money dry fast,i have been in this company for 26 years,i got my chemical aside my country Ghana,am one of the best chemical company in africa,people come from afar away country to this company to get the type of chemical they needed,if i dont have it in my company here in Accra Ghana, I send for my second company in gambia,i have good engineer that work for me there in gambia,that is way i am notify you,i give you best care,thanks for your cooperation.*
*Best Regard*
*Dr P1us Um0z0*
*Dirctor P.C.C*
*Chemical Company

This one needs his scripts to be validated, so maybe there should be a massbait just for that reason...

Edited to remove a superfluous 'r' from the thread title.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7

Last edited by Yastreb on Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:34 pm; edited 2 times in total
NickTheCop
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yastreb wrote:
Fully, Am engineer Tund3 Uz3z3

As opposed to being partially or fractionally an engineer.

Safari Safari Nodo - Lagos to Cotonou - with P.P3t3rs
Safari Lagos to Abuja to Maiduguri - 3050km/1900mi

Sand Timer Safari Safari Safari Broda Michael - 1500km/900mi - Lome to Lagos
-I LOST EVERYTHING THAT NIGHT JUST BECAUSE OF YOU.

Safari BJ - Lome to Abidjan to Yamoussoukro
Safari Lome to Lagos - 2275km/1400mi

Misc : Safari Safari Safari Safari
Total : 17 000 Mugu Miles (27 000km)

pony Closed lad accounts x7 United Kingdom x2 Mortar x8 GoatGoat

"MAY YOUR BLOOD BE SHARED AMONG DOGS AND WOOIS.
YOU FACKING SON OF THE DIVEL YOU ARE MORE STUPID." - Broda Michael

Mr Bigg's is dead! Long live Mr Bigg's! Easter Egg
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Email sent.

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 1:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My good Doctor has replied.

Mr GOMER PYLE IS A VERY DANGEROUS PERSON...Please help me to destroy mr gomer pyle... I reassure you Mr. pyle is not any more that a bad memory (Just1n 5éné Eyadema, the gay lad who was baited by Cher and Madonna impersonating drag queens for eighteen months) EDIT he's baaacccckkkk...two years and still going...
Can get you a male trouser snake of about six years from our collection but not exactly purple headed (Peter Gr@y)
r2d2
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 1:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
he say we need WD 12 chemical to clean the funds

i heard that WD40 works just as well Smile

Catcher In The Lie
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 2:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow, 5 boxes between the 'two' companies. That's a lot of money to wash, which will be expensive. I imagine there'll be a long and protracted bidding war between the engineer and the doctor, with 'both' Smile scrambling to offer the best price for the chemicals.

eta, That of course would be with a consistent (mis)understanding that the doc & the eng. are not connected, but actually competing with each other.

pony
"I don't want you to be burdered again." Ali the hitlad Sule
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Dya Reyarunen-Downmeleg
** REMEMBERED **

Location: At the toilet door yelling are you almost done in there? Oops, too late...

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 5:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm in!

Closed lad accounts x163 Easter Egg 2011 Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Goat Goat Golden Goat Mc Fry Purple Flower Mortar Elite Ninja Team Member

so as to enable the conclusion of this transaction on your behalf since you are not dead because if you are dead you would not have write me because I know that never will a dead
write to living...
I could receive the document official which you want to forward me for adhesion with TW@T
I am captivated, impressed and hypnotised with your sincerity
This you’re TW@T has it existed some how somewhere before?
Your ASSCODE is: 999-035-2655

"I Am Not a Justin Beiber Fan" innocent.being

Steward, WTF?

SAY NO TO SCURVY
Padme

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

"AND i sell all type of cuter, blade too," -good because 1. I really hate it when the blade vendors refuse to sell me cuties, 2. I don't know about you but I buy all of my knives from engineers. Yours truly, psychopath in need of blades and cuties....

Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Acra>Sngpre Acra>Dkr>Rsso>Bmko>Kpndo>Ctnu -Team Woody
Safari Sand Timer Akure>Kano -Amos
Safari x8 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Owerri>Maiduguri>Owerri>Lagos>Lomé>Bmko>Kolokani Bmko>Nioro>Bmko>Timbuktu>Bmko>Youri Bmko>Mauritania>Kidira>Dakar>Jail -Team Godwin
Safari 's - assorted West Africa safaris, Cyril w/ Spindrift, France-Dublin w/ DSW
Easter 2015 Mortar Closed lad accounts Jack Boot Whip Whip Vcamera Mc Fry Goat Santa Flying Monkey
KnottyPine
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ASEM sent.

Why is it so difficult to receive money from you.I am having a hunch that you are delibrately making it difficult for me.I want you to remember all the problems you have put me through from your first bank transfer to the second one to our London account to this very western Union that you sent more than a week ago. You are putting me through all kind of stress just to receive money from you.

kindly please for God sake re-send it again in a proper way

you are making things so complicated for me...i can no longer condole all this stress you are making me pass through

Your are so honest i like the way you act.

you are playing games with me, but I still want to beleive in you because I have no much choices right now.
jennyelf
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Standard Opening Move sent.
Maybe he'll even answer!

You can run but you can't hide.I am going to deal with you to the last.From now on watch out and see what will happen to you.It will be a great supprise to you on how i got you arrested by the German police.
--
Please do not entertain such thoughts or fears in your mind because i am a reputable and highly regarded Bank official and so are any of my associates.I do not involve with criminals and as for Ninjas i beleive it is a kid matter (fiction) in this modern age.
--
I am trying to call you now,but its not letting me,what is the name of your country?,so that i will know how to dial your number when calling.
--
Jonas Parker
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 5:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Looks like fun for the old cowpoke! I'm in...

Clark Fur Trading
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'll hop on this one too. He sounds about 20 cards short of a full deck, so this could get interesting. Smile

"We have not experince this kind of stress trying to receive our payment since the inception of our operation. We can no longer go on with this unyeilding transaction" - Ch@rles Rob@rt0n, S3cur3 Sh13ld Guru!
"People like you are not common to see in this universe." - Felix Obih
"I am devastated by my brothers health.the wound of his hynia cut is not healing fast.though the doctor ahve removed the ropes in there." - Albertine and Jonathan
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm in, Yastreb! Very Happy

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
jennyelf
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Anyone having any luck with him?

You can run but you can't hide.I am going to deal with you to the last.From now on watch out and see what will happen to you.It will be a great supprise to you on how i got you arrested by the German police.
--
Please do not entertain such thoughts or fears in your mind because i am a reputable and highly regarded Bank official and so are any of my associates.I do not involve with criminals and as for Ninjas i beleive it is a kid matter (fiction) in this modern age.
--
I am trying to call you now,but its not letting me,what is the name of your country?,so that i will know how to dial your number when calling.
--
psychicbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

E-mail sent, no reply as yet.
psychicbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 1:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

psychicbait wrote:
E-mail sent, no reply as yet.

Added 13.56:
I've received a reply with this
Quote:
you can send the Angmort3y Pr1scilla in Accr@ Gh@na, So that we cab get the chemical today.

Thanks

3ng Uz3z3
bobdemol
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ He's quite busy, believe me Wink

You have made me get to take my drugs. -Claude Dominique after ticking over 1000 boxes-

FOR THE LAST TIME DONT EVER SENT ME EMTY SLIP AGAIN -Barrister Mustapha-

why must you act like childish game. -Eng Uzeze-

why are u so stupid and fullish like that go to hall. u idiot - Topman Stephen

LOOK AM SICK AND TYRED WITH ALL THIS TAMBAMBLING OF YOUR. -Barr. Bulunga-
Penguin Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Closed lad accounts Nigeria Ghana Mortar Sand Timer Cellphone Tattoo Safari Safari Linos: Togo-Benin Safari Mike Obidi: Onitsha-Lagos-Accra (1800KM/1120Miles)
Safari Felix: Accra-Lomé (x3)
Pic of a beer drinking goat
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic