SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

This guy needs attention

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 2:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Please - - no joking - - be serious

I posted here http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=176044

He's special because he's posting on NYC craigslist pets section.

His story sounds good - he's only asking $300 and that's to ship the animal...I'm afraid real people will stupidly believe this.

Please - - no joking - - be serious

You need your baiting character to be from NYC - - because that's where the guy is posting the ad.

vLad's ebay auction states "Wonderful seller! Thinks "out of the box" to get item to you."
<br>
starstar Ghana Easter Egg 2013

Vcamera <a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrsRobinson419"> Click to see the videos Ed sent me.</a><br>
<A href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/index.html"> Eliza's lad quotes, photos, and audio files</a>
Mortar x12
*this sig icon has been censored* <br><a href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/809104_ML.pdf" > click here</a> for a Bank Account Transfer Form.
Golden Pith
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 2:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Message sent.

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
Badgerbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 4:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Pile on!!!

Eliza, did you counter post on craigslist? or flag? I don't know if they get a warning if they have ben flagged or if they care when the have at least 3 "mugu" mailing them.

-----------
Closed lad accounts x13 Goat Easter Egg Mortar x3 x4 Elite Ninja Team Member

We are Karma's soldiers.
<a href="/forum/donate.php">Mugu Gold</a>

I must be cruel, only to be kind:
Thus bad begins and worse remains behind.
-Hamlet, scene iv

Mr Tambourine Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 7:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Eliza_Doolittle wrote:

You need your baiting character to be from NYC - - because that's where the guy is posting the ad.

The lad may have placed the same ad elsewhere, so I wouldn't worry about that. If the lad queries it, tell him a friend in NY told you about it.

NOW AMBACK FOR YOU AGAIN STURBORN SHIT
you dont have a phone.that makes makes you joe butt

Fuck you and go find something to do man. Stop disturbing me please.

This is definitely why you will remain and die in poverty, ignorant of good things and easy acknowledgment of bad things and words. Shame on you, you wicked generation children.

i went you to no that this is not a cheld pray. i went you to get back to me

we are not scammer,we hate scammer as you do.scammer make out life harder and harder,a lot of people think we are scammer,in fact,we are not!! please trustt us
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 8:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Shall do. Smile

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 2:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The post did get flagged and removed - - many times. He keeps reposting it. It keeps getting flagged and removed.

Edit - - he's back with another dog - it got removed but someone else posted this:

Quote:

TO EVERYONE
This listing below is fake, there is no dog!

English Bull dog Free To Go Good Home
Date: 2009-12-04, 1:31AM

All comes with ACA registration, a health certificate, vaccination record, health guarantee and a travel carrier. They would love to be the newest member of your family! They are also very friendly and playful and enjoys attention. Email breeder for more information on this puppy ([email protected])

DON'T SEND MONEY TO ANYONE WITHOUT HAVING THE PET IN YOUR HANDS. TRUST ME IT HAS HAPPENED TO ME. IF ANYONE SENDS YOU A EMAIL LIKE THE ONE LISTED BELOW THEN FORGET ABOUT IT, IT'S FAKE THERE IS NO DOG.

You're lucky to have mailed at this time because the puppy has just been placed on adoption by one of my customers, who went on a Missionary transfer with the West African Missionaries, West Africa . He is giving the puppy up for adoption for $300 because he cant take good care of the pup due to his busy and tight schedule at church and at his missionary work. All he wants is someone that's homely and with a good home to adopt this lovely human best friend." he will give the Puppy to you if you promise to take good care of the puppy. He needs a Good and caring home for his puppy because he really wants the puppy to go to a good home. If you are willing to take the puppy contact Rev at ( [email protected] )

vLad's ebay auction states "Wonderful seller! Thinks "out of the box" to get item to you."
<br>

Vcamera <a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrsRobinson419"> Click to see the videos Ed sent me.</a><br>
<A href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/index.html"> Eliza's lad quotes, photos, and audio files</a>
Mortar x12
*this sig icon has been censored* <br><a href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/809104_ML.pdf" > click here</a> for a Bank Account Transfer Form.
Golden Pith
woody999
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 4:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The good Rev. Hind has sent his opening script.

"YOU NEED SOME DOCTOR" Barrister Peter Paul

I dont know who is lieing ,either you or F3lcha1r

is annoying to watch my email for a whole day and not read from you-
>178 Closed lad accounts x 200 Goat Easter Egg Purple Flower x2
United StatesNigeriaSpainUnited KingdomChinaGhanaUnited NationsThailandFilipino flagCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyMalaysiaSouth AfricaCanadaBeninRussiaFranceCayman IslandsLuxembourg
Ivory CoastBurkina FasoPortugalUnited Arab EmiratesTogoMexican FlagNetherlandsAustraliaIndonesiaSwitzerlandItalySenegalTurkeyJapanGibraltar
Peru : sri lanka : USVI : Oman x 5816
Cellphone x 45 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x2
Mr Wang
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 4:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've let him know I'm interested with 3 seperate characters. Not quite the unicorn farmer I'm hoping for but I'll happily waste his time.

Closed lad accounts x 3ish?
woody999
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 6:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It appears that Rev B. Hind is using a dial-up internet connection so make your attachments large Laughing

United StatesNigeriaSpainUnited KingdomChinaGhanaUnited NationsThailandFilipino flagCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyMalaysiaSouth AfricaCanadaBeninRussiaFranceCayman IslandsLuxembourg
Ivory CoastBurkina FasoPortugalUnited Arab EmiratesTogoMexican FlagNetherlandsAustraliaIndonesiaSwitzerlandItalySenegalTurkeyJapanGibraltar
Clark Fur Trading
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mr. Cl@rk from his fur trading company has requested more information on the dogs.

"We have not experince this kind of stress trying to receive our payment since the inception of our operation. We can no longer go on with this unyeilding transaction" - Ch@rles Rob@rt0n, S3cur3 Sh13ld Guru!
"People like you are not common to see in this universe." - Felix Obih
"I am devastated by my brothers health.the wound of his hynia cut is not healing fast.though the doctor ahve removed the ropes in there." - Albertine and Jonathan
alexmichaels
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 11:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Contacted him and got typical scripted response. He also sent me a small image of a little white dog on my request.

I've mentioned twice that my church may be interested in donating to him to fund his missionary activities, but strangely he doesn't seem interested. Confused
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 1:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

No - this guy is not interested in gimmicks. From what I have heard, he has actually been successful in getting money from people.

Also, he seems to be familiar with NYC as he was giving me some advice on how to get money to him. He was trying to send me to a place in Queens. (That is NOT a safe area of town!)

<br>

Mortar x12
Golden Pith
woody999
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 4:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Rev B. Hind is confused as my character in not Aaron and one can only hope he has made the same mistake with a real vic. Laughing

Quote:

Dear Aaron

Good to hear from you ill like you to know that my puppy is currently on all vacition short so i will advice you to have this payment made me thru any Wal-Marts or Grocery store that is nearrest to you via western union outlet close to you With the below informations and my keys and document will be leaving direct to your Closest airport to you send to me by you where I have concluded arrangement on receive the puppy there for me and keep it safe until when you will contact me for collection either by going there yourself or telling me to deliver it directly to your contact mailling address so You have nothing to worry about Hope everything is fine with you

Followed by payment details.

The Rev did not answer my specific question so I will ask again.

Padme

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've traded about 5 or so email with him. He seems convinced that my NYC based character is on the level. So far, so good. Boring straight bait... but keeping him busy (and that's the idea, right? Wink )

Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Acra>Sngpre Acra>Dkr>Rsso>Bmko>Kpndo>Ctnu -Team Woody
Safari Sand Timer Akure>Kano -Amos
Safari x8 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Owerri>Maiduguri>Owerri>Lagos>Lomé>Bmko>Kolokani Bmko>Nioro>Bmko>Timbuktu>Bmko>Youri Bmko>Mauritania>Kidira>Dakar>Jail -Team Godwin
Safari 's - assorted West Africa safaris, Cyril w/ Spindrift, France-Dublin w/ DSW
Easter 2015 Mortar Closed lad accounts Jack Boot Whip Whip Vcamera Mc Fry Goat Santa Flying Monkey
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 3:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just threw in a bit of an offensive thing.... So maybe the real people who are being scammed will NOT fall for it.

I told him that the people at the pet store are telling me that the best type of food for the dog is called "B3at my m3at". The company that produces it is "Merkin." I told him that they say that if someone can beat their meat, they get their money back.

If more people can get him to tell people to use that type of dog food - maybe more people will not get scammed. More and more are coming forward saying they got scammed by this guy.

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

<br>

Mortar x12
Golden Pith

Last edited by Eliza_Doolittle on Sun Dec 06, 2009 2:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Badgerbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 4:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Eliza - Is he posing as a breeder to you, now? IF he is trying to get rid of the dog he prolly doesn't care about dog food. I will try and work it in. I am working the "odd that you are a christian working in a an othodox jewish synagogue mission" line. Surprisingly, my charater is Jewish (or at least my best approximation)!

-----------

We are Karma's soldiers.

-Hamlet, scene iv

Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Eliza_Doolittle wrote:
Also, he seems to be familiar with NYC as he was giving me some advice on how to get money to him. He was trying to send me to a place in Queens.

I've had plenty of lads look up Western Union outlets in "my" area and send me the information. He may not be familiar with NY at all and is just doing this research bit.

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
Clark Fur Trading
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is a pretty hot to trot lad. I've only sent him 2 emails in the past 2 days and I've got more than 10 from him this morning only.
@Eliza - I'm introducing the modality in this next email. Any chance of getting something whipped up in photochop to add credibility?

"We have not experince this kind of stress trying to receive our payment since the inception of our operation. We can no longer go on with this unyeilding transaction" - Ch@rles Rob@rt0n, S3cur3 Sh13ld Guru!
"People like you are not common to see in this universe." - Felix Obih
"I am devastated by my brothers health.the wound of his hynia cut is not healing fast.though the doctor ahve removed the ropes in there." - Albertine and Jonathan
woody999
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 7:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

De-education at work Laughing Laughing Laughing Way to go Eliza Thumbs up

Quote:
Dear Murkey

my puppy is currently have her vaccination shot she feeds in all kinds of food like Beat my Meat by Merkin it contains a vetzymes or canove : tablet in the diets of your dog for faster and vigious growgh.addcode liver oil to your dogs diets for the enreachment of vitermin A and D necessary for strong bones,coat and fur/hair and she will be comming with her pedigree kit (if picking up)also included Optional micro-chipped ID if requested free. I use Avid microchips for her I really need to be sure that the puppy will be given all the necessary care and attention. one moore thing do not forget to send full informations you used in making the transaction detail as soon as possible

Stay blessed.
Brandon Hinds

Edit: I will be sure to compliment him on his fine choice of dog food Very Happy

Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 2:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

LMAO!!! I am glad that he is telling people about this wonderful dog food!

I got almost the same letter a minute ago:

Quote:
my puppy feeds in all kinds of food but she dont eat food so you will add vetzymes or canove : tablet in the diets of your dog for faster and vigious growgh.addcode liver oil to your dogs diets for the enreachment of vitermin A and D necessary for strong bones,coat and fur/hair and she will be comming with her pedigree kit (if picking up)also included Optional micro-chipped ID if requested free. I use Avid microchips for her I really need to be sure that the puppy will be given all the necessary care and attention.

Stay blessed.
Br4ndon H1nds

@Ima - - I think you are right - if you go to websites like hopstop.com they show pictures for where to walk when you get off the train. So he must have done that. At first I was wondering if he had friends in the bad area of Queens.

<br>

Mortar x12
Golden Pith
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 2:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He's been very quick to answer me, so I have been slowing him down as far as asking him questions about vaccinations and such.

I have IP 41.219.202.76 which is most likely an internet cafe.

pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
woody999
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 3:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This lad has also posted ads on Charlotte NC and Orlando FL Craigslist (flagged and removed)

@ sir scam alot - This lad may in fact be using an internet cafe and I based my comment on the fact the he has used at least three different IP blocks and all three indicate dial. If I am reading this incorrectly please let me know.

Example:
Quote:
inetnum: 41.219.202.0 - 41.219.202.255
netname: ORG-SA57-AFRINIC-20050513
descr: Assigned to Lagos dial-pool customers

Badgerbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ooo, who fed the chip idea?

Quote:
my puppy is currently have her vaccination shot she feeds in all kinds of food like B3at my M3at by M3rkin it contains a vetzymes or canove : tablet in the diets of your dog for faster and vigious growgh.addcode liver oil to your dogs diets for the enreachment of vitermin A and D necessary for strong bones,coat and fur/hair and she will be comming with her pedigree kit (if picking up)also included Optional micro-chipped ID if requested free. I use Av1d microchips for her I really need to be sure that the puppy will be given all the necessary care and attention. one moore thing do not forget to send full informations you used in making the transaction detail as soon as possible

Stay blessed.
Br@ndon H1nds

Now to find out how many chips per day does she get....

-----------

We are Karma's soldiers.

-Hamlet, scene iv

sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got the same script. Congrats to whomever got this gem into the lad's verbiage.
Quote:
Dear xxxx

my puppy is currently have her vaccination shot and have AKC vets registered she feeds in all kinds of food like [b]b] it contains a vetzymes or canove : tablet in the diets of your dog for faster and vigious growgh.addcode liver oil to your dogs diets for the enreachment of vitermin A and D necessary for strong bones,coat and fur/hair and she will be comming with her pedigree kit (if picking up)also included Optional micro-chipped ID if requested free. I use Avid microchips for her I really need to be sure that the puppy will be given all the necessary care and attention. one moore thing do not forget to let me know when you are to make the transaction to get this puppy ship to you as soon as possible

Stay blessed.

41.219.213.89 is the latest IP and I am getting responses back within minutes at all times of day or night. This leads me to believe we have multiple guys working out of the same box. A dolla chop, which I have planned, should create some trust issues within their organization.

sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 5:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yet another IP: 41.219.219.185

I'm still trying to get him to explain to me what Western Union is. Of course one of his friends will happily interject with the correct explanation and walk me through how to make those payments. It's just about time for a dolla chop.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic