SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

"Tales from a DH" Language/ongoing/safari now on

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Lehigh Guy
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 6:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wouldn't it be a shame if the brain tumor causes amnesia in Kathrin and she does not remember her love for our hero?

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>

"I swear with my living GOD I SERVE BY WHATEVER FIND HOLY ...THIS IS TRULY HOLY HAND JOB I WILL NOT DISAPPOINT YOU”
_______
Am surprise you are west-ting this much time and you know that your daughters life is astake ... I see it strange, something is fishing."
_______
"If You Are A Sinner That Means You Will Go To Hill. Repaint ..."
_______
"you son a beach , bastard , you will die by gun, ogun will kill you [a dozen death threats snipped] ANY PLANS YOU HAVE PLANNED EITHER TO RUB ME OR ANY OTHER THING , YOU WILL DIR BY OGUN BYE" -- One truly pissed off lad.
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 6:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ LeHigh Guy:

Now THAT'S a nice twist!!! I think I'll use that.

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So, RL has kicked in and I've spent most of my time working on major assignments, so I was barely able to notice this from the Rumemeister:

Hello,
greetings to you, how are you today? hope all is well with you. how is Kathrin's health now? has she fully regained conciousness? i quickly took time to check my email because i thought i was going to read a mail from you concerning the situation at hand.

This might not be the time to say this, but my condition has gone from bad to worst as my studio equipment which i managed to buy are begining to develop faults. based on lack of constant use. the money you sent to me via western union has not yet been claimed by me due to my innability to view the mtcn control number. i feel so confused even as i write you this email because i have no one else to turn to for assistance all my efforts to save up the money have been in vain and as a matter of fact i have been starving my self o meet up with the savings. but all to no avail. the only person i rely on is you and Kathrin. i need the mtcn number so i can claim the money from the bank before its being regarded as bad dept by western union. i wait to read from you soon before things get out of hands for me.
Rumi.

I think it's time for that memory loss

"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"

"You are a dead meat!"

x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 4:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Effing Otpus! sent a neato post and the wireless connection died. GRRR. anyhoo here's what I sent him:

I'm sorry, but who are you? Sabrina tells me that I might know you, but I do not remember you at all. she has given me this laptop while I am in hospital, but I am having trouble remembering anything at all. Just bits and bobs

you'll have to remind me

Kathrin

Let's see if he cares more about her or the cash

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 6:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So much for love Wink Not a PEEP outta him since I sent the email

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And today, we get this:

Dear Kathrin,

Its really been a long time that i last read from you, how are you and how is your health? You mentioned in this your email that you can not remember who i am.
I dont know how to start re describing my self, but all i know is that we were good together before you became ill. and even while you were at the hospital, i was still communicating with you but you never responded due to your condition. But i was been updated by your niece Sabrina who has never failed to keep me informed about your health.

I am so happy that you can now write me an email. hope youare much better now? i never stopped praying that God should redeem and restore your health. i pray God gives you the memomry to remember all that matters to you, and also i wish you a permanent recovery. i have so much to tell you but i will start by you getting to remember me first. are you back to the house now? or are you still in the hospital? me am still trying to meet up with the studio requirements so as to have a better life. i hope to read more from you.. Have a wonderful day.

Rumi

I've just realised, I can start pretty much from scratch and do it ALL over again Twisted Evil

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And Sabrinba gets this from the Rumemeister:

I read all that you have said, and i know how Kathrin will feel about her present state of health. but in every thing we do, we should always give thanks to God for the gift of life. Doctors can only do their best but, it is only God that gives a permanent healing that leaves no trace. one day soon you will write me an email that kathrin has fully regained her health. All you have to do is believe. i have sent Kathrin am email and i hope she remembers me, as she have stated in her last email that she has a little problem remembering things. About the reciept and the MTCN number, you can get it across to me as soon as you get it.. thank you for your concern.

Rumi.

I think it's time for ditzy housewife to "Accidentally tear up the receipt", ruining the MTCN number completely

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

so Kathrin writes back, to that guy she SHOULD know, but DOESN'T:

Mr Martin,

Your name is vaguely familiar but that's all.

However Sabrina says we were very close and since I remember so little, such as the fact I am 42 years old. I do not feel 42, I feel much younger. I also didn't feel sick (at first). I was amazed I am fighting cancer. I did not know I had a niece even, until she showed me her driver's license.

I do not what has happened and how my life got to this stage. How on earth did I end up in Hospital, how did I get to Australia in the first place? My last memories are of myself as a Model, which I've been told was over a decade ago in my native Germany. I do not even remember my Husband, who Sabrina says is not very nice

Some days are of course better than others, and today was one of the worst. It is so frustrating to still be here in this hospital room unable to do anything but look at this damn computer, trying to remember who the people are in the picture.

Sometimes I just want to lash and break things.

Kathrin

Pity the Receipt with the MTCN number was one of the things she "broke". OOOPS Embarassed

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 5:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So sabrina writes to the rume:

Yo Rume,

It's mid afternoon as I type and I'm having a ciggy outside the Cancer Institute's doors. (I LOVE that!!! Having a Cigarette Outside of the Peter MacCallum Cancer Institute's front door! ALL class!!! Rolling Eyes)

Kathrin said she wrote you this morning, but then had a psychotic episode a few minutes back and trashed her room. She 's in the Psychiatric ward of the Austin Repatriation Hospital (Which for those of you who don't know ISN'T the nearest Hospital to the CBD and is primarily for SOLDIERS!!!) for observation right now, strapped into her bed crying. She will be here in this facility for at least the next 24 hours. It is scary to see her like this, and not something I've seen before and hope to never see again.

Unfortunately, as I said she trashed the room, which had your receipt in it. That MTCN thingy is unreadable. I'll go back to Western Union once Kathrin's settled down and find out what your options are.

oops

"You are a dead meat!"

Lehigh Guy
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 5:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

internationalchrysis wrote:
So sabrina writes to the rume:

... She 's in the Psychiatric ward of the Austin Repatriation Hospital for observation right now, strapped into her bed crying. She will be here in this facility for at least the next 24 hours. It is scary to see her like this, and not something I've seen before and hope to never see again. ...

Wondeful!

Perhaps she has discovered that she is wealthy, and while being strapped to a bed has become paranoid hat this is all a plot of her niece to get her money. She should escape, withdraw a huge sum of money and then go to an internet cafe and beg our hero to rescue her. She sort of remembers that she was going to be "safe" with him in his country. But of course, she will need help in setting up transport and getting her suitcase full of money out of the country. If you play it right you could end up pulling a variation of the "trunk box" scam on our hero.

edit: corrected a typo that altered meaning

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>

"I swear with my living GOD I SERVE BY WHATEVER FIND HOLY ...THIS IS TRULY HOLY HAND JOB I WILL NOT DISAPPOINT YOU”
_______
Am surprise you are west-ting this much time and you know that your daughters life is astake ... I see it strange, something is fishing."
_______
"If You Are A Sinner That Means You Will Go To Hill. Repaint ..."
_______
"you son a beach , bastard , you will die by gun, ogun will kill you [a dozen death threats snipped] ANY PLANS YOU HAVE PLANNED EITHER TO RUB ME OR ANY OTHER THING , YOU WILL DIR BY OGUN BYE" -- One truly pissed off lad.
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 3:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ LeHigh Guy,

will keep it in mind, I was thinking of something similar at an earlier stage. Anyhoo, I got this, but RL made me forget about him:

Hello Sabrina,
i feel so sad to hear of Kathrin's present condition. as a matter of fact i have been crying my eyes out and there's no one here i can talk to so as to console me. i can imagine what she's passing through now, you just be strong and keep doing your good work. everything will be alright. thank you for keeping me updated.

hope to read from you again soon. Rumi.

And then this a few days later... Ain't love grand???

To: "Rumi Martin" <snipped>

Date: Tuesday, October 27, 2009, 5:28 AM

you can send me money orders with the informations i gave you before

I think it's time for a fake moneygram receipt. It's Deuzertime!!!

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 3:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I send this back. And suddenly realised he's probably written to Kathrin too. The reality is far more underwhelming than I could've possibly imagined:

Dear Kathrin,

I am happy that at least you could write me emails.
every thing that has happend so far, i regard as stages in life where people pass through difficult times. i am not so happy about your inability to remember things. but i guess as time goes on you will soon begin to recollect and remember the people that really matters to you. i hope you get well soon. wishing you a quick and permanent recovery.

Rumi.

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 3:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So screw it, let's take LeHigh guy's idea and run with it! Kathrin sends this (between inspecting her laptop for bugging devices):

Rumi,

I have to be quick and careful. It seems that young woman that calls herself Sabrina had me committed to a psychiatric hospital! I have found out in the last few days that I am wealthy, and I think she wants my money all to herself.

Some memories are coming back but they're vague. I DO remember that I was going to be with you, and that you made me feel safe and secure. So I have decided to sneak out of here and go to you and live in your country!

But I will need your help. I don't trust this Sabrina woman, and I will need your help in getting me out of this country, as well as a way of getting my money out as well. I cannot remember the name of your country, but I do remember you telling me it was a paradise on Earth, and I would like to now go and live in Paradise forever and be safe and warm.

I have to be careful, I think there may be bugging devices in this laptop that report what I type back to Sabrina. I know she has somehow bribed the guards into keeping a watch on me, because they always seem to be there when I try to leave. I will escape soon though and write to you again from an internet cafe where sabrina and her spies and guards cannot track me down and have me strapped back into that bed again.

Rumi, I will escape afrom this place, and then I will contact you again to help me get me and my money into your country.

Kathrin

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 4:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Plus Sabrina has ixnayed the Moneyorder idea in favour of MG:

Having gone to the bank, I'm reliably informed that an Australian Money order is not compatible with the Nigerian Naira, so I don't think I'll bother even trying. That said I'm told there's a MG outlet not too far from the Peter Maccallum Institute, I'll have a look into it and get back to you

Sabrina

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 3:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It seems Kathrin has taken a leaf out of Elvis's book and has "left the building". This from Sabrina:

Yo Rume,

It seems Kathrin was worse than we first thought. During the night she managed to leave the facilities. While she wasn't actually committed to the Psychiatric ward, we would have preferred she stay here until we can find out why her amnesia had taken hold.

Right now she is wandering the streets of Melbourne on her own. She knows no-one here at all except me. She only had her hospital room as accommodation and she didn't even have a change of clothes when she left. I'm about to try find her

Sabrina

And THIS from Kathrin:

Rumi,

I have escaped from that Institution that Sabrina had me checked into and am now in an Internet Cafe in a suburb called Heidelberg. I am planning to fly out of Australia as soon as possible. I have rung a few travel agents and they are all willing to help me get to you in Paradise.

I will email again when I have more details of when my flight is.

Kathrin
PS: Dont' tell Sabrina where I am

"Sie sind ein Lügner, Sie Stück Scheiße"

Kathrin

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

no idea what happened here Embarassed

"You are a dead meat!"

Last edited by internationalchrysis on Tue Nov 10, 2009 1:24 am; edited 1 time in total
nfdff805
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I love it!! you are just messing with him!! Next you should rehatch the whole gay orgy!! LOL I am awaiting the next installment!!!

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 1:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sabrina's starting to get worried, Kathrin's been gone for Four days, and then has a brainwave:

Yo, Rume,

I was just wondering, since we haven't heard anything from Kathrin if she's written to you at all? What we do know is that she seems to going to Travel agencies and asking about tickets to Paradise. We don't know where Her idea of Paradise actually is, but she seems determined to get there. She's been to 14 travel agencies (that we know of), and they're all over Melbourne. From the City Centre to one in Cranbourne (in the far south east suburbs). She hasn't accesesed her bank account and I'm really starting to worry.

Let me know if she writes to you.

Sabrina

edited for typos Embarassed

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 2:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Then I have a brainwave (which is scary in itself). Time for Kathrin to be reported missing! I creat a gmail account (and yes I know a real police officer wouldn't use a gmail account, but I've been dropping hints all the way through this bait that things aren't what they seem). This in from Officer S A Fred from the missing persons unit of the Australian Federal Police:

Good afternoon Mr Martin,

My name is Senior Sargeant Sebastion A Fred. I am an Officer of the Australian Federal Police, currently working on the Missing Person's Unit based here In Melbourne Victoria. I am currently investigating the disappearnce of a Kathrin Baier, late of the Peter MacCallum Intstute of Victoria, who was reported missing yesterday November 9th, 2009.

It is also claimed that someone has emptied her bank account of $362, 681 in the last 48 hours. We are fearful for her safety and do suspect she may have been the victim of foul play.

We have also been made aware that you have been in Contact with Ms Baier for some time and as such are now part of our investigation. we ask you the foloowing questions:

a) How long have you been in contact with Ms Baier?
b) Are you aware of her current location?
c) Do you know where her money could be, or are aware a way of accessing that money?
d) Are you aware of Ms Baier's Physical health?
e) If she has met with foul play, are you aware of (or could find out) the location of the body?
f) why do birds, suddenly appear?

If you email me back these answers as soon as possible, so I can remove you from our field of enquiry.

Thanking you in advance

S A Fred

--
Officer S A Fred
Senior Sargeant (Missing Persons Unit)
Mail: 412 St Kilda Road Melbourne 3004
Tel: 61 3 555 6781

S A Fred of course is a reference to "A Scanner darkly", and is Keanu Reeve's Character's code name

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 2:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

And then, just to make sure The rumemeister's in the picture, Kathrin writes to him, still as unhinged as ever:

My dear Rumi,

As I type I am in Perth in Western Australia. I have re read your emails and they say you are in Nigeria. I am on my way there now.

I have been on a train for the last few days and now just have to work out how to get across to Africa. I also need to find my International passport in a way that doesn't alert that Sabrina woman.

I have found a way of accessing my bank account without Sabrina finding out and bought myself a laptop in Adelaide two days back. I had the salesman open up the machine and inspect it for bugging devices but fortunately there weren't any. So I've bought a prepaid wireless internet connection so I can be online as I travel to Africa. I'm not certain on it's range, but the salesman assured me I should be able to use it just about anywhere! So I will write to you as soon as possible.

I have a lot of money with me, and as soon as I get to Paradise, you and I can start a new life together. Perhaps you can teach me music

Yours in Poppers,

Kathrin

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Sie sind ein Lügner, Sie Stück Scheiße"

Kathrin

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Intriguingly, when I go to log into the S A Fred Account, it's been closed down! I think the Rumemeister may have reported it Smile

He certainly hasn't written back to anyone. Seems his "Recording studio" is about to die because of it's "Lack of constant use"!

Oh well, it was fun while it lasted Smile

"You are a dead meat!"

dawngeorgina
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well done!
I had so much fun reading this Laughing
Youre really good! Didnt wanna stop reading!!
DG
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 3:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Couldn't resist having the last word:

My dearest Rumi,

I have arrived via a Cruise ship at Cape town in South Africa. I have begun investigations as to whether my australian Driver's Licence can be used in South Africa in the same way my German one can be used in Australia! If so I will rent a four wheel drive and begin my journey north to Nigeria.

That Sabrina woman was unable to stop me, despite her reporting me missing. By the time she did I was on the cruise liner. I even heard she'd gotten a police officer to write to you... Is that true??? I wouldn't worry, I have written back to him and said I was fine!!!

Hopefully I will be with you in a week!

Yours in Poppers,

Kathrin

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 3:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So, almost three WEEKS later, the Rumemeister writes Back:

How are you? where exactly is your location now?
am so sorry that i haven't written you any email for some time now.
i have not been feeling too well, i had fever but now am getting better.

are you still in south Africa? i read and understood all you wrote in your email, and that is why i have decided to write you back as soon as possible.

It will be so wonderful of you to come down and visit me here in Nigeria,as i have made some arrangement for you to enjoy your stay here with me. Maybe now is that time for you to believe all what i have been telling you about my country. that is how beautiful and wonderful the people are. Nigeria is where you can find rest and do what ever you please, i promise to take you to all the beautiful places here in Nigeria as i plan to make your visit here a memorable one.

But are you fully OK to make that trip now? And as for the police, i dint get any email from any police and even if i do get one, it wont be a problem to me as all that i have been doing is 100 percent legal.
it would be a pleasure to have you the woman i adore here with me. please write me as soon as you can so i can know what next to do.

please take care of your self and endeavor to write me as soon as you read this email. i await your reply.

love always.
Rumi.

Intriguingly, apelord's header thingy seems to be down, so I pumped the last IP Addy on the email into next web security's! And it spat a known scammer ID, ID 8003! Anyone knoe how I found out what info is on there about him???

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 4:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He also writes back to Sabrina:

Sabrina,
how are you? i have just been able to check my email. i have been ill all this while i had fever but now am getting better.
actually i got a mail from Kathrin and you should be able to know that since you can access her email. yes she wrote to me but what she wrote about i decide to keep confidential as i dont know if she wanted me to discuss it with anyone. so if you've got time you can go and access her email as you already have the password, so you will know what she wrote to me about.

Of course, now that the ditz is in paranoia mode, she changes her email passwords hourly:

Actually I've been trying to access her emails for some time with NO success. If you've had ANY contact with her whatsoever we need to know about it. She hasn't been taking her Respiridone at all for over a month now. As you be aware Respiridone is an anti psychotic medication and we're worried about her mental state. Since the police are no longer investigating her disappearance since she was last seen entering a cruise ship of her own free will, I have hired a Private Investigator to try track her down.

Any emails she sent you would be mighty helpful around now. We think she's in Africa somewhere, but we have no idea where

Sabrina

I know EXACTLY where Kathrin is and I'd love him to join her... At the SSC camp in Pendjari!

"You are a dead meat!"

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic