SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

M00seknuckle, NSFW!! safari/police custody

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 11:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

There you are! The Doctor is confused now Very Happy
Quote:
Ripples

, your today's reactions negatives my last night's updates as it affects this agency here and our sought call up there in CaIabar.

But again today's updates from too, confuses issues over your establisj hment's continuous wish and job offer to our agency to participate on this on going meeting in caIabar too.

Then we are billed to be well understood based on what had stalled our visual effects presence there in caIabar because we are discussing of two lives that alsmost got off and nothing else,hence strict safety adherance stands our watchword and policy.

Do thoroughly equate our immediate situation as it is dawned on us with all your past week's references without according this road incident much respect.We haven't sent any representive again apart from the ones that are still receiving treatment here.Be careful with whomever you are dealing with there in caIabar to avoid any form of add notes. Your phone contact could solve this ripples if forwarded to me.

Urgent reply with our sought air trip assistance well studied for future purpose refrences.

Thanks.

Dr.David O

Ok. Forms for stuff or new meeting in Cotonou? He wouldn´t want air fares for a 100km journey, would he?

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 12:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So that last message went to the wrong person... because I haven't received it. Please forward it to Cammy so she can respond by ignoring his weird English.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

"Ripples" Laughing He means "Riddles." Very Happy Jane, are ya going to make another movie for that ^^ total gibberish? Laughing
Frumpy, Cotonou sounds ok to me. Make it happen and make me proud of you. Wink You'll have to quit the blues for awhile, you understand that, right?

Joy came back, once she saw her money being tossed up in the air, and finally given to En1tan to deliver. Frumpy, do you have Joy's RL address? Pat can't seem to find it in her temporary office in Malabo.
Quote:
from J0y & P@tners Asso0iate
to Patricia
date Mon, Nov 30, 2009
subject Re: I decided for you, Joy.

Send me my $15K through Western Union or moneygram without attachment on specify
area where I will claim it. I do not need 20k nor need to see any body to claim
it from PERIOD. I dont have time to waste this time for am very busy.

The receivers name is J0y S@nk0h. Just send it to Nigeria I will collect it from
anywhere I wish from.

Whatever shall Pat do with the $5,000 severance if Joy doesn't want it? Pat will ask her. Maybe Joy has a local charity she would like to donate it to. Smile

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Just Jane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Slappy: More movies are possible. If Cammy is one of the other characters in this next movie I think I might have to change the 'G' rating to 'PG' for language!Laughing

In his mail today, provided the idiot didn't also send it to Frumpy, he gave me an address for 'Cletus' in Lagos. Did you have that address from the form he filled out? If not, it might come in useful to you evil people here. Very Happy

Mortar x 18 Closed lad accounts x 64 United Kingdom Malaysia Senegal Liberian Flag United States China Nigeria Spain South Africa Togo Benin Ghana United Arab Emirates Germany cameroon pony Mc Fry Easter Egg
Winner of the Summer Challenge Prize August 2008
Pith Helmet - St4nley's Xmax Adventure - I am suppose to be your Lover and not your house lad. - St4nley
Golden Pith Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Cotonou to Lome x2, Cotonou/Lagos/Abuja/Yankari, Cotonou/Parakou, Lagos/Maiduguri, Lagos/Douala, Dakar/Gambia/Keyes - Hector w/ team Hectard
Safari Barack Obama Scammed - Benin-Lagos-Maiduguri 'Oh Shit' - Hon. M4rtins
Safari Cotonou/Lome - D Brown
Sand Timer Hector Sand Timer Dr David O
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Just Jane - Yes, I believe that Pat extracted the Toadman's real address after many weeks of the most vicious, sarcastic, and insulting slaps she's ever been forced to administer. Smile
I'm sure that you will help us make good use of it. Wink

Oh, my! I love your new Custom Tag! PLAYING WITH FRYER.
Very appropriate for you. Very Happy

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Safari Issac to Chad
Just Jane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 5:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^I just noticed my tag! Did you have anything to do with it??? Are you the guilty party?

Mortar x 18 Closed lad accounts x 64 United Kingdom Malaysia Senegal Liberian Flag United States China Nigeria Spain South Africa Togo Benin Ghana United Arab Emirates Germany cameroon pony Mc Fry Easter Egg
Winner of the Summer Challenge Prize August 2008
Pith Helmet - St4nley's Xmax Adventure - I am suppose to be your Lover and not your house lad. - St4nley
Golden Pith Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Cotonou to Lome x2, Cotonou/Lagos/Abuja/Yankari, Cotonou/Parakou, Lagos/Maiduguri, Lagos/Douala, Dakar/Gambia/Keyes - Hector w/ team Hectard
Safari Barack Obama Scammed - Benin-Lagos-Maiduguri 'Oh Shit' - Hon. M4rtins
Safari Cotonou/Lome - D Brown
Sand Timer Hector Sand Timer Dr David O
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 5:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Love it and the bait.

clapping clapping clapping

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 8:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Very Happy Very Happy Yeah, a great tag :Very Happy

@ Yastreb - done.

@ JJ - Yes, it´s handwritten on the MM Application, which, too, is filled not for Dr. Mugutoad but for Cletus something.

@ SH - trying to do my best with your help. This record collecting is a serious illness indeed. Smile

Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 11:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just Jane wrote:
^^I just noticed my tag! Did you have anything to do with it??? Are you the guilty party?

Not me, Jane. It must be one of your secret admirers wearing Red or Green. They are the ones with the buttons to push. The only buttons I have are the ones on my Moosechuckle Modeling Console, labeled, "ASEM, Forms, Slaps, Safari, and Misc Happy Sh1t." Smile

edit: Update. But Joy isn't worth a double-post! Smile
En1tan got emails from Pat, and contacted Joy about them.
He's got a briefcase of money to deliver! Smile
Quote:
J0y S@nkoh
Ms. Cr0k1n my boss send me thees emails for your payment money I give to you soon ok.
I coming near Lagos later in week and can we meet for me to give you your money.
You can be too busy to pickup $20000-? Are you that very rich you don't need money?
Who can be so rich in Nigeria? In Benin we take our money all of it not a problem for us
there ok. Why you not want $5000 severance money either? Ms. Cr0k1n says fine to me
but she wants $5000 given to some charity house. Do you have charity house I should
give it to then tell me who ok then I give it to them and give 15000 to you ok?? Give me
address to find you ther in Lagos I get lost easy ok? Lagos is very big I never ben ther ok.
Tell me soon Ms. Cr0k1n will ask me if you email me ok.
En1tan

----
Fwd: I decided for you, Joy.
"Patricia
To:
en1tan
Date:
Mon, 30 Nov 2009

En1tan,

Here is Joy's reply. Do not, I repeat do not send it to her as she requested.
Standard Western Union is not safe, and full of thieves.
I want to make sure she gets her money.

Warmest regards,
Pat

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, Nov 30, 2009
Subject: Re: I decided for you, Joy.
To: Patricia

Send me my $15K through Western Union or moneygram without attachment
on specify area where I will claim it. I do not need 20k nor need to see any body
to claim it from PERIOD. I dont have time to waste this time for am very busy.

The receivers name is Joy Sankoh. Just send it to Nigeria I will collect it from
anywhere I wish from.
---
Fwd: I decided for you, Joy.
"Patricia
To:
en1tan
Date:
Mon, 30 Nov 2009

En1tan,

FYI - This was sent to Joy yesterday regarding her payment. Do exactly as I instructed to you.

Warmest regards,
Pat

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sun, Nov 29, 2009
Subject: I decided for you, Joy.
To: J0y & P@tners Ass0ciate

Dearest J0y,

Sin
me how to get the money to you, I made the decision for you. Since you sounded
like you had no intention of traveling to pickup your money, I told Randy to give
it to our Benin agent, En1tan, who will deliver it to you. Please verify your address
with En1tan and make arrangements with him for the delivery of your $20,000 in
cash. He has been instructed to give the money to your guardians, if he finds that
you are unavailable, such as out of town, confined to a hospital, or other
eventualities. Please send him the names, email add
home addresses of your appointed guardians. He has also been instructed to check
the ID and photos of anyone named as guardians, so send the appropriate
information to him. He will not hand over the money to anyone who has not been
identified prior to the meeting.
He has also been instructed that if he does not here from you in 72 hours, he is to
donate the money to the orphans in the Delta Region.
It would behoove you to contact our agent soon. You have three days.

Warmest regards,
Pat

Safari Issac to Chad
Yastreb

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Cammy just threw Toadman this:

Quote:
You sent this to the wrong person. That's not a good sign, is it? If you can't tell the difference between men and women, I foresee some bad photographs from you!
I don't understand about the representatives issue, or this air trip assistance. We don't need a second set - the ones you sent before were fine. If you want to renegotiate the contract, I'm not the one to talk to.

MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 5:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Joy emailed En1tan! Now she wants a bank transfer. OOOO! Pat not say ok to bank trnasfer ok. Maybe En1tan should ask her, J0y? What you think? Smile
Quote:
Re: You meet me ok I have your money now

"J0y & P@tners Ass0ciate"
To:
"En1tan"
Date:
Mon, 30 Nov 2009

En1tan,

The best you can do is to ask the bankers where ever you are how to make local
wire transfer in Nigeria then you change the money to Nigerian money I will then
tell you how to send it to me through local transfer and as for me to see you in
person am Sorry I will not have that time to do so after all am not in Lagos am
in Abia state. I do not trust any of this people again nor even your person.
Since you said you are in Nigeria I have a dollar domicillary account with local
bank here where you can deposit the money and I can pick it up if you like this
I will give you the account details but as for me to meet you never after it is
easy like that and security free.

J0y.
If En1tan do this J0y must explain well to him ok. Smile

Safari Issac to Chad
Yastreb

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 10:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Toadie got back to Cammy (cc to Randy):

Quote:
Strict purpose but official references to duties is what we seek your astute understanding and nothing else.Then caution on your assumed representative there in Calabar. In as much as our agency is concerned,we had'nt shown up yet in calabar until well positioned by your company okay.
Our agency inclined to a legal back up deserves natural but human discipline to incidence and it's after effects.
Much of this written updates without oral context puts us much into a greater confusion.
I request your contact phone number as my had always been there for clarity.

Sand Timer x 7
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 11:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So we are in the "send money before we travel" treadmill. I expect this is the creative end of this storyline? (the "Reven Usman" nightmare?)?

Hmmm. Unless you wish to go ahead for a different storyline, shouldn´t we have Cammy or whoever to be in Cotonou next weekend, "to meet a few Lagos agents and, yes, Dr. Oooo, too"?
Might work again with the help of a fake lad Smile

Yastreb

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 11:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'd like Cammy to take this further, but I'll be off the grid after Friday afternoon until Sunday evening (AEST). Perhaps she's travelling?

Sand Timer x 7
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

When Dr. O0000 is not sucking his phone, he's sucking his thumb. Getting him off his ass from his chair to cross the city of Lagos would be a major safari for him. Cotonou? The chances of that are about 0.0000001%. He is a Failed LottoLad, and the dumbest of the bunch. He would have to be run over by a bus, and his body dragged westward over the border. Nobody would ever notice him under there, either. Toads are brown like the dirt. Go ahead and try you two. Pat will slap when necessary. Smile

En1tan can read a map! Smile
Quote:

"En1tan"
To:
Date:
Wed, 2 Dec 2009

J0y S@nk0h,
I see on map Abia not far from Calabar ok an on roads near my way back to Benin.
I am in Enugu now an can come down road to you ther.
It would be easy to meet you Abia ok. Where are you Aba or Umuahia I see on map?
If you give me address ther I will find it I am good with directions people say to me ok.
I never do local wire transfer before in Nigeria is it easy to do? Ms. Cr0k1n not say I do this
thing if ok or not she not say anything about wire transfer. Should I ask Ms. Cr0k1n first
do you think it is ok for me to do this?
En1tan

Safari Issac to Chad
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Update. Pat finally responded to Dr. O's "Ghost personalities" email. Smile
I hope he likes it.
Quote:
Dear Dr. David O,

This is another fine mess you have gotten me into, Dr. O.

Ghost Personalities! What the hell are Ghost Personalities doing, taking our money from us!??
How did you let this happen? If you had actually traveled to Calabar like you promised us,
instead of staying at home sucking on that cell phone of yours like a binky, this would not have
happened to us! Just what the hell is your f****ing problem? You don't have any agents at all, do
you? Why do you lie so damn much, Dr. O.? Are you a pathological sociopath? Or are you a
baby whose hand must be held to even cross the street, and you are small boy who cannot get
on an airplane or bus by himself like a normal full grown man and are afraid to admit it to anyone?
Is the picture you sent us your father, and you are only a 5 year old child, who needs a dictionary
and thesaurus to write halfway horrible Gibberish-English?

Oh, I'm so damn mad at you now, it took me three days just to calm down enough to type your
f****ing name. I really don't need this sh1t that you seem to give me with every single
correspondence. And if you make any reference to me calling your stupid dumbass self, I will
personally come to your house at the next opportunity, shove your cell phone down your
croaking throat, and slap that face of yours right off your head.

You can work things out with Randy and C@mmie. I'm really fed up with you f***ing things up
for everybody. I think you need to send them the 6 pictures of the models you have for
starters, but I seriously doubt you even have any models. I suspect that is a lie, too.
You are just a lazy lying sack of sh1t, and a clusterf**k who would ruin any company you could
ever work for. Maybe you should just push a church donations cart though the market or
something useful like that. You can't possibly be making any money as any "consultant" like
your application says. And you, running a company as the head honcho? Laughable!!
No way, Jose. Just how do you really make a living? I'm curious. You can tell me.

You do have a way of winding me up, Dr. O. Even though you piss me off enough to
make me want to punch your lights out, you are a fascinating personality and would
make an excellent subject of a psychiatric study or internet cartoon movie. Maybe you
are just nuttier than a damn fruitcake. Have you ever been to a shrink, Dr. O.?

I hope you are planning on making this all up to us. After all, it was your fault we lost the
money, and you need to repay us with what you promised, the model pictures!! You will
take it on the chin for the Moosechuckle Team, or I will rearrange your chin with my fist and
you will resemble an ugly English Pug dog before I'm done uppercutting you.

C@mmie is confused by you, Randy feels sorry for you and wants to give you money, even
after all this. I'm just sick of you and I don't give a sh1t what happens to you in the future.

Warmest regards,
Pat
My apologies to English Pug owners and fans of the ugly breed on this site. This was not a cheap shot by a handsome black cat. Smile

Safari Issac to Chad
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 8:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Joy and En1tan this afternoon. Bank acct details coming soon, I hope. Smile
Quote:

To:
"Enitan"
Date:
Wed, 2 Dec 2009

Send me the money as I said through wire transfer or forget the money am not
interested in meeting you rather needs the money through bank transfer unless
you dont want to release the money to me unless you guys are into form of game
if not I see no reason why you will not send the money the way I directed.

J0y.
======

"En1tan"
To:
Date:
Wed, 2 Dec 2009

J0y S@nk0h
ok. If you say is only way I need to get rid of this money fast it is not safe to crry it around here.
Tell me how to do bank trnsfer to you now and details i need to do it ok. I can then go in
morning to send you the money in bank. Whcich bank is best in Enugu to do this?
I will tell Ms. Cr0k1n then after tomorrow ok you get the money from me.
En1tan
Don't worry, J0y. This is no game. Smile

Safari Issac to Chad
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 10:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Update. Joy thinks her name alone is enough for her to get her money? Is she trying to nudge me toward WU payment? Mad
Quote:

To:
"En1tan"
Date:
Wed, 2 Dec 2009

Since you are in Enugu, Go into any of the UBA bank and ask them how you can make
a fast transfer within the country then you send it with my name to be picked in any
of there Branch in Abia state and send me the transfer information so it will be easy
for me to claim it and take note that the money will have to be in Nigeria currency if
not they will not send it.

J0y.
=======

"En1tan"
To:
Date:
Wed, 2 Dec 2009 2:12 PM (< 1 min ago)

Joy S@nk0h,
Ok but I don't have your address, phone number, or any bank account details to send it to you.
I need your bank account number to put the money in the right account. I don't want to make
any mistake ok. You need to tell me how much. you not say before. do you want $15000 or all
$20000? and if $15000 only then what charity of yours get the $5000 left of your money ok?
Give me name and address of charity you want if you pick this option.
En1tan
Or is she just an idiot? Smile

Safari Issac to Chad
Yastreb

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 11:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This to Toadie's last message:

Quote:
Please don't talk to me about my duties until you carry out yours. You are working for us, not the other way round.

Short and sweet...

Sand Timer x 7
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 12:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yastreb wrote:
I'd like Cammy to take this further, but I'll be off the grid after Friday afternoon until Sunday evening (AEST).

Yeah, of course. Smile

Yesterday I was bouncing a few ideas off Slaphappy

...including a "finding a wife for " competition.

Maybe a "finding a husband for Pat" is more promising...with lads sending in audition poems, recording a 60 second voice message "Why I am so special"...then MM is going to pay for the honeymoon at the lad´s place. Second prize winners get an iPhone + Laptop directly sent to. Silly idea?

Maybe RO should ask this the Dr. Ooo informally first....then later prepare an according ASEM Smile

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 6:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Can a husband of Pat's ever be able to tolerate her temper? Laughing
Doctor Toadman got a large slice of it this morning, and he can always take it, but he's too revolting for her serious consideration.
Quote:
from David O
to Patricia
date Thu, Dec 3, 2009

subject Reality

Patricia Cr0k1n

Thanks for that snuffy written updates of yours. Then we are very stout to
purpose.

Having six pictures sent to you or the Mr.R@ndall Oldm@n doesn't hurt a fly but
the real course of this business relationship equals to our greater concern.Life
value tends to overide that cost reactions okay.

What is the problem with my having your contact phone/fax number to instill
just but official communication accord?. Might be you would be been well tutored
to understand the situational value report here much more than expressed.

Expecting that sound mind reaction.

Dr.David O
=======
from Patricia
to David O
date Thu, Dec 3, 2009 at 1:14 PM
subject Our Reality, not your Fantasy World

Dearest Dr. David O,

"Snuffy" is not a real adjective in the English language, but you wouldn't know that
since you never got past the sixth grade, did you? They probably kicked your ass out,
because you were lazy and incapable of learning anything more. Your incessant questions
to the teacher from the rear of the room prevented everyone else in the room from
learning anything, and she was sick to death of repeating herself constantly for your
dumbass benefit. When she finally realized that her repetitions never helped you one damn
bit further, she informed the principal of the school to ban you from the premises. But that
didn't stop you, Dr. David O. Oh no! You sat squatting outside on the grass, eating
every fly that flew by your snapping, prehensile tongue. At recess, all the kids would pay
you nickels to swing from the trees by that same tongue. After school let out for
the day, you would join the group of child pickpockets and thieves and invariably get
caught by the police on a weekly basis. Am I getting warm? If anyone is "snuffy" around
here it is you. Snuffy Smith comes to mind as your character. I'm more like Aloysius
Snuffleupagus, Dr. O.

Ok, enough of that sh1t. The real course of our business relationship is you, making up to
us for the $20,000 you caused us all to lose. This is no small amount, you f**king idiot!!
If "having six pictures sent to you or the Mr. Randall Oldman doesn't hurt a fly," then
SEND US THE SIX PICTURES YOU SORRY ASS EXCUSE FOR A REAL SERIOUS BUSINESSMAN!
Or, has your f**king prehensile tongue snatched those "six flying pictures" out of your
swampy sky? <<This is my sound mind reaction to an idiot Toadman like you are, Dr. Okoye.
How's that? Is it clear enough for you? I'll say it again. SEND US THE 6 MODEL PICTURES.
HOW MANY MORE TIMES WOULD YOU LIKE, TOADMAN? THREE MORE? OK. HERE YOU GO.
SEND US THE 6 MODEL PICTURES.
Ok, now. Go stand in the corner and put on the dunce cap, until you are ready to send us
the pictures you owe us.

You mentioned phone call! What did I tell you about that? Here it is, you soon to be
not only silent and faceless but dead and buried bastard:
" And if you make any reference to me calling your stupid dumbass self, I will
personally come to your house at the next opportunity, shove your cell phone down your
croaking throat, and slap that face of yours right off your head."
Now, I believe I will purchase a long, straight icepick to be used for pithing you after the
phone slips down into your protruding midgut. You would be more useful as palm nut
tree fertilizer than as a lobotomized zombie, which was my first thought. Icepicks are
cheaper than drills, too, and you aren't worth the expense of a cordless drill and six inch bit.

We have all given you links to our website, where the magic phone numbers you seek are
located. But, since you can't even find your ***hole even when your are ****** ** *****,
it doesn't surprise me that you don't even know how to click a web link with your
right index finger on the computer mouse. Maybe you can ask the internet cafe owner how
to do it? Did the thought of asking someone smarter than yourself ever occur to you?
We have also given you the numbers in email, but not a single message from you was
ever left. Our calls to you in the past have all been fruitless, and a total waste of our time,
money, and energy. You never listened to one damn thing we ever told you! Why would it
be any different now?
There is no need for any chitty-chatty bullsh1t phone talk either. You have your orders. Send
six pictures, or I'll pith your fucking brain, Toadman, and put us all out of this misery of a
business relationship for good.

Warmest regards,
Pat
I want to see what kind of "creatures" the Toadman hangs out with.
I'm betting not a single mammal in the whole bunch. Smile

Going for that account number to close, but Joy is very paranoid.
Quote:
.Re: You meet me ok I have your money now

To:
"En1tan"
Date:
Wed, 2 Dec 2009

Are you paying it in Nira or Dollar? If you have changed the money then you do
not need much my account number to drop the money for me just go into any UBA
arround where you are and tell the officers that you want to make a cash transfer
of the total amount have to J0y S@nk0h at Umuahia Abia that which she will claim
with her drivers license only then I will go and pick it up with the information
of the transfer you will send to me which is either the transaction infor or scan
me the transfer document.

I do not wish to send out again my informations to any body again on internet
because all I did regarding this same money has proved abortive nothing came
out of it and all I got was mocking so the only way I can get this money from you
is this way that I have told you and is important you know that am not greedy so
my money is $15K but for the $5k you will have to send it to me so that I will
give it out to the charity home that I like.

Now how come you people have $20K I thougth Pat said the $5k sent to Moneygram
in Calaber can not be retrive by any other person than me? So finally she later
turn to be me in Spirit to retrive it? There is too much to be known of you people
but let me tell you the only way I can confirm all this to be is when I get a cent
from you through Fast cash sending through UBA.

J0y.
=====
En1tan replies. Crossing my fingers....
=====

"En1tan"
To:
Date:
Thu, 3 Dec 2009

J0y S@nk0h
I go to bank this afternoon ok. The person at bank say to me $20000 is too very big
amount to change and send if I be very safe. He say if I not know address
phone number and never see ID to see if it real person or meet ever I should not send
lke Western Union Moneygramm an FastCash ok. He tell me any person who know your
name can make or buy ID is fake and pickup money. I tell him no I not want that way.
I do not want anyone else to get your money no way ok. Since you not tell me how much
you want I was going to send all the money an let you send any money you want to
charity. Maybe you send more money too even since you so happy to get money then.
So he tell me bank to bank transferring is best and safest way but I tell him
not have your account number now. So then I leave bank an meet client and write to
you now ok. Ms. Pat Cr0k1n not put $5000 in Moneygramm office Calabar she only put $500
travel fee for you to buy air ticket or bus ok. I have then the $5000 for you to give to you
when you get to Calabar ok. You mixxed up how much ok. $500 still in Calabar for you Ms.
Cr0k1n can not pick it ok. Then later Ms. Cr0k1n an Mr. 0ldman give me more $15000 ok.
I not sure know when bank here close I forget to ask the man. If you give me your account
number soon I go to bank an send your money to you today ok. Tomorrow I start go west
toward my home in K0nk0biri Benin.
En1tan

Safari Issac to Chad
Yastreb

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, here's Toadie to Cammy:

Quote:
Define our duties required now without our visual presence there in Calabar with stout eloborations.
My staffs are now better off and healthier though still hospitalised.

And Cammy's temper is beginning to fray:

Quote:
What you have to do is on the fucking contract! You don't have to come to Calabar; you just have to do the photographs you promised. You got that?
I don't get that bit about your staffs being in hospital either. Last we saw of your buddies, they were fine.

Sand Timer x 7
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 6:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The Toad:
Quote:
Mr.R O,

I am still expective of having a complete but due understanding ryhthm tonic reaction (huh?) from a reputable Organisation towards a newly created agency as ours with such a bad road incidence occurance and it's after effects from it's parent body as yours?.

All the past updates had been very confusing as we weren't well understood to our quest,hence our presence there should be well focused to reality but genuine course and safety playing its' vital role.

We look forward to having your contact phone number there in calabar to forstall a better commuincation.

Thanks.

Dr.David o

I´m soo bloody bored....
Quote:
Dear Dr. David O,
I am Randy the little crocodile. I come from Egypt, it lies right on the Nile. At first I lay in an egg, Then I schni- schna- snap myself free. I have sharp teeth and they are quiet pretty. I hog what I can snap,
Yes I snap because I can do it so well. I like to snap, it's my favorite game. I creep onto my mommy, And show her how I can snap. And because I'm snapping I don't get there very much. I briefly bite into my dad's leg, And then I easily shrink.
In order to prevent such a thing happening to us, when is the exact dateline until when we can expend your six (6) model photos of the models you are actually working with? Work. You understand that word? Work. Modelling is work and not to be taken too light-heartedly.
Respectfully yours, RO

EDIT 2 hour later, big boy replies! Seems like this has understood what´s required from him...maybe.
Quote:
Thanks
l
Mr.R O,

Thanks for that green light and confidence reposement still while we are very stout positioned to show case our ability despite all odds.

Those required items are well sent to you as soon as possible.

My regards.

Dr.David o

Is there indeed anything possible for him other than being a movie star? (Funny stuff, Justjane!) Very Happy

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 1:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Frumpy, that "little crocodile" story really connected with Dr. O. He really did just slither out from the sea onto dry land. That was brilliant! Very Happy Laughing

Pat has heard nothing from him or J0y yet. But, J0y has a really tough decision here. $20,000. Can she trust En1tan? Smile

Safari Issac to Chad
Wright B Hindyou
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 1:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@FrumpyBB,

You are clearly the king of out-of-the-box leadership management thinking.

Who would have thought that a "little crocodile" story could create such motivation? Laughing

"bastard like you, I will kill you with my hand, son of nobody. May your soul rust in help." - Titi Andrew

"I trusted you very much without knowing that you are a drug addit person" - Emma Bambara

"THIS YOUR BEHAVIOR IS IRELEVANT AND CROSPOLOS CARACTER" - Madam Clarrise Keita.

"you must speak beter because we dont train mad people in this company." - Incredible Self-Baiting Pastor Joe
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic