SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

LadMath 201 - Currency Conversion

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Jonas Parker
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My cowboy received the pitch from the Financial Holding Co. to contact the "barrister".

Quote:

Date: Friday, 27 November, 2009, 18:32
Dear Mr. W1tter,

Doc G0ld asked that I contact you. I dunno what kind of affidavid he needs, so I hope you know and can help me with this. I also hope your not real expensive like that lawyer I had to hire last year when I had the fight in the Saloon with the corset peddler from New York. He got me off but it still cut into the inheritance my Pappy left me when he died 2 years ago.

Sincerely,
Buck A. R00bob

and received the following reply:

Quote:
Hello Buck A. R00bob,

To obtain sworn Affidavit in your name cost 4,800 pounds and i will proceed to Federal high court and secure it, if only you send me the money to apply for it on your behalf. It will be ready within 48, hours working days.

Barrister Fel1x W1tter.
Telephone: +xxxxx

Now Buck is as dumb as a box of rocks, so he replied:

Quote:
Dear Mr. W1tter,

Thank you for your answer. Only question I got is 4800 pounds of what? I got a whole ranch here and if I figger right thats about two head of steer. You want 'em alive or dead, and are you paying the shipping? Let me know when you want em.

Your friend,
Buck A. R00bob

Proving that the lads don't read responses, the good barrister replied:

Quote:
Hello Buck A. R00bob,
The 4,800 pounds is to get the document and you have to send the money to enable me secure the document and i will pay for shipping the document to you but first you have to send the money and i will get the document for you.

Go to any of the gas station or a supermarket that have western union money transfer agent and send the money through western union to the name of my secretary (Mark Raymond).

Below is the complete information which you will use to send the money.

Receiver name: M4rk R4ym0nd.
Receiver location: London UK.
Amount: 4,800 pounds (Four thousand and eight hundred pounds)
Send name of your country:..........

You have to send me the MTCN payment confirmation immediately you send the money.

Barrister Fel1x W1tter.
Telephone: +xxxxxxx

Poor Buck still doesn't "unnerstan".

Quote:
Dear Mr. W1tter,

I still don't know what yer talking about. Are pounds some kind of money? If so, from where? I can get you dollars or pesos real easy but I don't know where to start getting pounds if I knew what they was anyhow which I dont. The nice lady who wrote me was talking about dollars.

If yer talkng about beef, there ain't no store around here that would take two head of steer and send them anywheres. Meybe you might talk with the nice lady which emailed me or Dr G0ld who sint me your name and they can explain it to you.

Sincerely,
Buck A. R00bob

and at last the good barrister gets the message:

Quote:
Hello Buck A. R00bob,
Pounds is the major curreny of this country, just like American spending dollars. You can send me dollars and i will change it to pounds here before spending it here in London.

Ok, Go to any of the gas station or a supermarket that have western union money transfer agent and send the money through western union to the name of my secretary (M4rk R4ym4nd).

Below is the complete information which you will use to send the money.

Receiver name: M4rk R4ym0nd.
Receiver location: London UK.
Amount: $4,800 (Four thousand and eight hundred American dollars)
Send name of your country:..........

You have to send me the MTCN payment confirmation immediately you send the $4,800. I am waiting to receive the MTCN payment confirmation of the money which you will send

Barrister Fel1x W1tter.
Telephone: +xxxxxx

But £4800 now equals $4800 US... Hmmmmm...

devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 5:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Offer 4,800 pesos?

Closed lad accounts 100+45:goat: Easter Egg

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
JadeFalcon
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 7:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You're getting quite the discount there, almost half off!

And if you manage to get him to accept 4800 pesos ($371.99) as devil_woman suggests you'll really be in business

"fo rizzle my j-fizzle" - BluthBanana

"I am tired of all this questions you do ask me all the time.You ask question like a small kid." - Michael Jonathan, avatarlad

<a href="/forum/donate.php">Come on...You know you want an ORANGE name!</a>
RIP Steward. Never forget.
BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 8:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Whatever you do, Jonas, be careful not to educate him!

Bruin

Safari Ivory Coast to Ghana by Margaret Don & Angus (WIMP) - approx 524 miles, round trip

Safari Lagos to Ghana (WIMP) by Emanuel, approx 454 miles round trip

YOU CAN GO TO HAIL - Barrister Benard Koffi

YOU HAVE REALLY INCONVINSE THE CHAMBERS AND WE HAVE NEVER ENCOUNTER SUCH DIFICULTIES - Barrister Sinega Amah

I will not and will never link you up to someone that is reputable - Thomas Malcom

UR A FUCKING DESTITUTE. U WERE A DRAIN DUCK AND NOW U A SCAM FRAUDSTAR -- SMALL TIME 419. - Marcus Owen

South Africa

Hello Kitty! <--- TS certified
Seven of Nine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 9:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Zim $4800 Laughing

dbest03
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 11:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Seems the good "barrister" is quite a cheeky little boi. Besides trying to scrounge 4,800 GBP out of you, Jonas, he's trying to do the same out of my character but instead he's hijacked my barrister's name () and attached it to a yahoo account.

Claimed the barrister's email account was being upgraded because it was being accessed by colleagues and only to contact him through yahoo.

Sand Timer x1

I may be retarded for at the moment, but it won't take long before i bounce back to action - Mado Christopher Jr

MY YOU HAVE TO BE SERIOUSE ON WHAT YOU ARE DOING AND STOP ALL THIS YOUR BLABS OK - CHARLES C. SOLUDO
lakeside77
A chaff in the USA

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 12:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

What's his email? I would like to tell him I have two bushels of one dollar bills that he can have for one pound each.

Closed lad accounts x26 Easter Egg 2012 United KingdomNigeria x3 Thailand x2 Guinea BissauBeninGermanyNetherlands
Sand Timer Father Frank

I must let you know that am sick and tired of all this whole bull sheet do you know my ass is on the line - Jonh Raymund

i want to say i am very sorry for the Mother that gave Barth to you -- Jim Ovie

. . . it is disrespectful,malicious, an ILEDAN EYE,to our corporation and embarrassing to my secretary as he was messed up by your action. I thought I was assisting a true American gentleman without knowing that I am trying to help one of the most chaffs in the USA. --Dr. Leo Stan Ekeh

. . . I hate you with all my Live, you may not understand the Laval of hatred I have in you -- Dr. Lambert
dbest03
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 12:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

lakeside77 wrote:
What's his email? I would like to tell him I have two bushels of one dollar bills that he can have for one pound each.

lad barrister F3l1x W1tt3r's email - [email protected]

I know he'd just love to hear from you lakeside77 Very Happy especially if you have bushels of money to lavish upon him.

Sand Timer x1

I may be retarded for at the moment, but it won't take long before i bounce back to action - Mado Christopher Jr

MY YOU HAVE TO BE SERIOUSE ON WHAT YOU ARE DOING AND STOP ALL THIS YOUR BLABS OK - CHARLES C. SOLUDO
lakeside77
A chaff in the USA

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 5:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I sent him a note saying I was referred by a Dr G0ld. He got back to me within fifteen minutes:

Quote:
To obtain sworn Affidavit in your name cost 4,800 pounds and i will proceed to Federal high court and secure it, if only you send me the money to apply for it on your behalf. It will be ready within 48, hours working days.

Barrister F3l!x W!tter.
Telephone: +44*********1.

Now I'll see if he is interested in a big load of American Spending Dollars.

I am proud of this lad for being such a go-getter. It was about 6:30 AM his time when I got his reply.

Closed lad accounts x26 Easter Egg 2012 United KingdomNigeria x3 Thailand x2 Guinea BissauBeninGermanyNetherlands
Sand Timer Father Frank

I must let you know that am sick and tired of all this whole bull sheet do you know my ass is on the line - Jonh Raymund

. . . it is disrespectful,malicious, an ILEDAN EYE,to our corporation and embarrassing to my secretary as he was messed up by your action. I thought I was assisting a true American gentleman without knowing that I am trying to help one of the most chaffs in the USA. --Dr. Leo Stan Ekeh

. . . I hate you with all my Live, you may not understand the Laval of hatred I have in you -- Dr. Lambert
dbest03
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Definitely a very busy lad and almost seems glued to his local cybercafe. He even works on weekends (along with his other persona of Mrs Vera Mathieu).

BTW, if he should try using the name at any stage, he's hijacked my barrister's name and attached it to a live.com email account. Evil or Very Mad

Sand Timer x1

lakeside77
A chaff in the USA

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

dbest03 wrote:
lakeside77 wrote:

lad barrister F3l1x W1tt3r's email - [email protected]

I know he'd just love to hear from you lakeside77 Very Happy especially if you have bushels of money to lavish upon him.

Well, against my expectations he is interested Surprised

Me:
Quote:
I have two bushels of $1 notes in American currency. I won it shooting craps with auto assembly line workers on payday. I am offering you this in exchange for a 1 pound note for each dollar note. I can ship the currency to you in a FedEx package within three days. You can send me the payment in Sterling via bank transfer. Do we have a deal?

You will get at least $5,000. Let me know if you are interested and I will count the money and let you know exactly how much is involved.

Fel!x:
Quote:
Hello [Baiter Name],
I am interested in your deal and also send the 4,800 pounds for the sworn affidavit.

Barrister Felix Witter.

Of course he still wants his 4800 pounds and has no intention of sending me anything. He just thinks he has doubled down.

BTW: what is his angle? This looks like he could be running a NOK or an inheritance scam.

Sand Timer Father Frank

Jonas Parker
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 7:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^
It's the "woman dying of cancer wanting to give her millions to charity" scam... Poor Buck was always a sucker for a sob story... Wink

P.S.: The good barrister just nixed the peso deal, we're back to US dollars. I wonder if he'd take Confederate dollars?

devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 7:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hong Kong Dollars?

Closed lad accounts 100+45:goat: Easter Egg

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic