SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Jenny Ham Jennifer Hamilton

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Lantana
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 10:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

weareborg wrote:
She's a lovely little Vlad,, I hope you will be very happy together. Are you baiting it as a man or a woman. For some strange reason, Russians have
a problem with Bisexual's And they don't understand Trannies at all. which is a bit strange when you consider there mostly man, playing the part of a woman.

NOTE TO SELF: Remember not to be drinking anything while reading Carhartic Kate posts! (or Janeegrl's) Laughing I keep having to clean off my monitor.

Closed lad accounts Thanks to Murry and Kate
Closed lad accounts Nigerian lad posing as a Finland shop keeper
xxxx @ yahoo.com is my id and i m looking for sex if you help me in doing sex plz give me <- said to my alter ego Tonya
this will not cost you anything ..going to western union to send me $200 <- said to me by my Nigerian lad posing as a shop keeper in Finland
Caligula
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 10:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ It seems dear Kate used online translating services Wink

I'll brush off the dust from my German and try to translate (forgive me fro translating a bit loose):

Quote:
Hallo meine lieben David! Ich freue mich sehr zu sehen, dass du mir noch einmal geschrieben.
Hello my dear David! It brings me a lot of joy to see that you have written to me again
Ich bin sehr zufrieden. Ich bin sehr froh, dass wir mit jedem Buchstaben haben immer naher. Ich war sehr glucklich.
I am very satisfied. I am very glad that we have more details about eachother with every letter. I was very happy.
Ich wei? nicht, wie ich es erklaren, aber fur mich war wirklich guter Freund.
I don't know how I can explain it, but you were a really good friend to me
Jetzt habe ich Sie ganz vertrauen und auf Sie verlassen kann. Ich bin sicher, Sie werden nicht beleidigt werden.
Now I have complete trust in you and I know I can abandon you, I am sure you won't be insulted. (this puzzles me a bit)
Jedes Mal, wenn ich in Internet-Cafes und sehen Ihr Schreiben, ich bin sehr aufgeregt. Ich habe mehrmals lese ich Ihren Brief.
Every time when I'm in the internet cafe and see your letter, I am very excited. I have read your letter multiple times.
Ich werde gefangen Wunsch von Ihnen. Vielleicht sind Sie uberrascht, dass ich euch Uhr geoffnet.
I am a prisoner of my desire for you. Perhaps you are surprised, that I open my heart for you (I believe it's trying to say this. Very weird sentence imo)
Aber einige Zeit her, ich gro?es Verstandnis und Veranderung. Der Grund fur meinen Wechsel is you. Ich mussaufhoren,
daruber nachzudenken Sie.
But some time ago, a big change came into my mind. You are the reason for that change. I have to sit down, to think more of you (???)
Jede Minute, die ich an dich denken. Ich wei? nicht, wie es von au?en betrachtet aussieht. Vielleicht glaubst du, ich bin ein hoffnungsloser Romantiker, aber ich denke, dass unser Treffen auf dem Internet das Beste, was in meinem Leben passiert ist.
Every minute I think of you. I don't know how it looks like if you look at it as an outsider. Perhaps you think I'm a hopeless romantic, but I think that us meeting online has been the best that happened in my life.
Glauben Sie nicht? Heute hier in diesem schlie?e ich meinen Brief. Ich mochte Sie uber das, was ich euch gesagt habe heute gedacht haben, und dass Sie erzahlte mir, was Sie daruber denken. Okay? Ich mochte, dass
der Rest des Tages verbringen. Ihre Yuliya.
Don't you think so? With this I close my letter. I would like that you tell me what you think of everything i said and thought today. Okay? I hope you have a nice day. Your Julia

terribly sorry for the late reply, this thread missed my all-seeing eye yesterday. It's probably useless, but it gives u an idea what it said Embarassed

Going Gold?
Post scripts at scamwarners!
Kill a fake site today!
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 9:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Kate see above next email she remembers I'm English speaker, much good will it do her! Laughing

Closed lad accounts 100+45:goat: Easter Egg

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

In honour of "Thanksgiving" I managed to get a good friend to translate the mail again.

Quote:
Hellu meeene-a leeebee Defeed! Ich freooe-a meech sehr zoo sehee, dess doo mur nuch ieenmel geschreeebee. Ich been sehr zooffreeedee. Ich been sehr fruh, dess vur meet jedem Boochstebee hebee immer neher. Ich ver sehr gloockleech. Ich veee? neecht, veee-a ich is irkleree, eber foor meech ver vurkleech gooter Freoond. Jetzt hebe-a ich Seee-a gunz fertrooee und ooff Seee-a ferlessee kunn. Ich been seecher, Seee-a verdee neecht beleeedigt verdee.

Jedes Mel, venn ich in Internet-Ceffes und sehee Ihr Schreeebee, ich been sehr ooffgeregt. Ich hebe-a mehrmels lese-a ich Ihree Breeeff. Ich verde-a geffungee Voonsch fun Ihnee. Feeelleicht seend Seee-a uberrescht, dess ich iooch Uhr geuffffnet. Eber ieenige-a Zeeet her, ich gru?is Ferstundnees und Ferunderoong. Der Groond foor meeenee Vechsel is yuoo. Ich mooss ooffhuree, deroober nechzoodenkee Seee-a. Jede-a Meenoote-a, deee-a ich un deech denkee. Ich veee? neecht, veee-a is fun oo?ee betrechtet oosseeeht. Bork Bork Bork!

Feeelleicht gloobst doo, ich been ieen huffffnoongsluser Rumunteeker, eber ich denke-a, dess unser Treffffee ooff dem Internet des Beste-a, ves in meeenem Lebee pesseeert ist. Gloobee Seee-a neecht? Heoote-a heeer in deeesem schleee-a?i ich meeenee Breeeff. Ich muchte-a Seee-a uber des, ves ich iooch gesegt hebe-a heoote-a gedecht hebee, und dess Seee-a irzehlte-a mur, ves Seee-a deroober denkee. Ookey? Ich muchte-a, dess der Rest des Teges ferbreengee. Ihre-a Yooleeya. Bork Bork Bork!

Wink Laughing Cool

Proud member of "The Todger Club"

Closed lad accounts < никогда достаточно

Goat
weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 2:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well it looks like little Pugley's been dumped, by the charming Jennifer,

She wrote the following
Quote:
Sweetie that was the mail you sent to me may be you trace it your self ok i dont understand all you put down there what i need here was the
information you sent the money to and your own info and the money
transfer control number ok....how is your mom doing i do miss you alot
here..miss ya jennifer

Little simply Pugley was apologetic off cause , and tried to advise his lost love.

Quote:
Hallo Jennifer,

I'm very upset, I've tried to help you , and all you do is abuse me. I'm wondering if your nice, after all
I did try to help you. I did as they told me in the money gram agency, I sent you the link. All you needed to do was click on the link, type in the Pin number, and that would have shown you the rescipt, with all the information on it, The numbers and the question and answer thing'ee

And I don't even get a thank you,, from you. All you do is abuse me and tell me to check it myself. Did you click on the link, Did you enter the pin number, did you read the receipt, No. I think all you did was read what I had written, and that was it.. I think your very rude. and you've upset me.

I don't think I want to say any more, I'm going to have a really strong cup of tea, with plenty of suger, and hope I get over it, and regain my composure. I was supposed to visit a Train collectors meeting tonight, and now I'm too upset to go. So I'll have an early night, and hope I feel better in the morning

Goodnight to you Pug..

All is not lost, the very un-attractive Pauline Priscilla Prendagast , little Pugley's mum, has written to dear slut features. In the hope of reserecting the relationship'

Quote:
Salutations Dear Jenniffer,
I'm Pugley's mum,, I,m writing to you in the hope that we can save something from this relationship,, poor Pugley's did try hard to send you that money, he's never been involved with anything like this before, and his first and only relationship was a total disaster, The poor boy , spent a fortune on her, and after only six weeks of marriage , she took off with all his money and his dreams and hasn't been seen since.. He was very depressed over that, and even more so, when the divorce papers arrived.
Then he found out, that he had to pay for it all. But i thought he had recovered, when he met you, But now he's even more depressed then ever. So if you perhaps spend a few minutes and write him a short letter, I'm sure that would change his depressed attitude somewhat.
I feel sure you will do this, as from what Pugley showed me of your letters, you sound a wonderly genune sort of person.

Thank you for taking the time to read this

I remain Pauline P Prendagast [Pugley's mum]

Doesn't it bring tears to your eye's, Here's a woman who can't seem to dump her idiot son on anyone. So she can have a life with the milkman.

Resistance is futile
assimilation is paramount
Why am I such an evil bastard, Mum said I take after my father

My mum to betray to you huge hi,
You have changed my world and you makes me so Un-happy! Everyone around me can see that!
I wished to eat.... Has opened a refrigerator... But, in it it is empty.... Now I am compelled to go to shop...
To my girlfriend 30 years yesterday were executed, and was very cheerful.sounds like a dead party
Honey I understand all our complexities in our meeting! We should overcome them!!! Please,
do not look back, only forward!!! We together will pass fire, water and copper pipes SHIT not the copper pipes
weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 3:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well little Pugley's mum did the trick. This grumpy reply just arrived,,

Quote:
Am really down just send me the money to get everything i need to get here..or did you want me to lose my mom here...try and send me the
money you want to send me ok..miss ya alot here

This is a typical case of PMSS payment missing situation serious

Pugley came back with a creepy reply.

Quote:
Hallo My Precious Jennifer, replace with Hay Bitch
Well Mum's convinced me to try and sort this money thing out, So I've been back to the Money Gram Agent, and got them to scan the receipt and send it to me, so I can send it on to you... I really don't understand why you could not access it, I gave you all the instructions.. receipt generator strikes again
I'm sorry but that's the best I can do, and all this office stuff really does do my head in , I'm afraid I'm just not used to this sort of thing. but Mum said she thought you where worth all the trouble, but don't expect to be measuring up for new curtains, anytime soon So I'm really trying very hard to please you, and Off cause I'm conserned about your Mother, and know that you don't want to loose her. one less dependent, can't be all bad
Just please just be a bit more patient with me, This sort of thing is all new to me, and I'm trying really, really hard to get it right.

Love to you wonderful girl, Pug xxx

And not one word about his bloody Trains.. Can you beleive that.

Resistance is futile

You have changed my world and you makes me so Un-happy! Everyone around me can see that!
I wished to eat.... Has opened a refrigerator... But, in it it is empty.... Now I am compelled to go to shop...
To my girlfriend 30 years yesterday were executed, and was very cheerful.sounds like a dead party
Honey I understand all our complexities in our meeting! We should overcome them!!! Please,
do not look back, only forward!!! We together will pass fire, water and copper pipes SHIT not the copper pipes
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 5:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thought I'd recycle some lad stolen verses, with kind memories of Jim Twisted Evil
Quote:

I love you like I love a day
when everything goes right
I love you like I love to lay
and watch the stars at night
I love you like I love the rain
its lustful calm embrace
I love you like I love to laugh
until it hurts my face
I love you like I love to drive
with no real destination
I love you like I love the thrill
of pure infatuation
But most of all I love you like
I love a cherished friend
Who holds me tight, dries my tears
and loves me to the end

See what Vladland thinks of that!

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 1:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well it looks like that did the trick, It just goes to show the power of a fake receipt. which is sent with love.

Quote:
Dearest Pugley,
Ever since you walked into my life I have been smiling. There hasn't
been a night when I have gone to sleep with a frown on my face, and
it's all because of you. Honey, I am glad that you came into my life.
I have always wanted the love of my life to be understanding, loving,
caring, and faithful. I wanted someone who would accept me for who I
am. I know that I’ve found that person in you. . I didn't have to
think twice when I decided to be yours. I knew that you were the
perfect match for me. I don't think that there is, or that there ever
could be, anyone better than you out there for me.thanks so much for
the money i will email you soon as i get it okay.

I love you with my whole heart. I have never trusted anyone the way I
trust you. Sometimes I even doubt myself, but I know I will never
doubt you because you are my true love. I know deep down inside that
you will never break my heart or let me down in any way.and how is
your mom doing ?tell her i do miss her alot that i cant wait to meet
her i person soon as am back.

Thank you for everything, honey. I pray to God every day to bless you
with everything you deserve. I will love you until the end of time.

Always and Forever Yours, Jennifer? xxxxxxxx

People will tell you that wealth means nothing, IT does
And she loves me for me, silly girl and not for my trains.

Thank you dear DW,
I will pass on your wonderful words of love to dear Slut Features, but I doubt she could love me any more, then she does now. but it could be a different story when she returns from the Money Grab agency with SFA

Resistance is futile

weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 1:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Even though the money's not there and it's not my fault it's not there,
we don't know who's fault it is, and won't ask.. But she 's still madly in love with me, and thinks Mum's wonderful and can't wait to meet her..

Quote:
Dearist Pugley ,

When I am with you, I feel alive. You bring to me a happiness that no
one else ever could. You bring to me a love I have never known before.
I could not imagine what my life would be like without you. You have
touched my heart in ways no one could ever comprehend. I love being
with you and I want to spend the rest of my life with you.i never get
the sent money when i get to the bank the bank attendant told me that
the reference number is invalid...i dont know what to do right now am
down...may be you went back there and collect the money and send it
thru western union money transfer and not money gram okay.

Every day I wake up thanking God for you. You have given me so much,
and I don't know if I will be able to give back all that you have
given me. You have been my guiding light when I was lost. You have
been my comforter through all my trials and sorrow. You have been my
rock.how is your mom doing tell her i do miss her alot ere that icant
wait to meet her in person soon...so you get back to the money gram
and get your money back and resend it as i told you okay..waiting for
your quick responce mis ya alot here...jennifer

So what happened to the money, what happened to the reference number. Will she get her money any time soon. Will our hero get a
refund from Money Grab, will he find the missing Western Onion office.
Will Mum come to the party with more cash, Stay tuned.
We need to contact Money Grab, and see just who grabbed it. And that
will take forever to sort out.

Resistance is futile

weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 8:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well it looks like DW's love poem did the trick, In fact she's nearly forgotten about the money she didn't get. Twisted Evil

Quote:
Hello sweetie thanks for you lovely reply i do understand all you said
ok...and how is your mom doing tell her i do miss her alot here
ok...you try and phone the man and get your money back so you resend
it thru western union money transfer and not money gram.......why did
you said you cant simply resend the money but you will just collect it
back and resend it at western union money transfer ok....i will be
waiting to read back from you soon ...miss ya alot....hear my
instructions ok dont send it to money gram again collect it and send
it to western union money transfer...yours Jennifer

Now isn't that a nice reply, it just goes to show, love will triumph over all
the problems with money.
But as poor little Pugley's as thick as shit, and as he has no bloody
idea about anything, he just stumbles on, and she loves him all the
more, as now she knows there's a pay day in the near future.
So to prove he's even more gullable, he wrote this..

Quote:
Hallo Dearest Jennifer,

I'm really confused about all this, do you mean I can go into the Money Gram place and get a refund over the counter. I thought I would have had to fill in a load of forms and apply for a refund.. i don't like all these forms , they confuse me. So if I take the receipt into them, they will look it up on there computer, see it's not been collected and give me a refund. Right well I'm going into town after work on Monday or Tuesday, So I'll
do it then if that's alright.

I tried to find a Western Union agent last time, but there not very popular here, people just use bank transfers. But I'll ask the lady in the Money Gram agency, what I should do, She was most helpful last time.. Did your man tell you why the money wasn't collectible Jennifer, It all seems a bit funny to me.

I hope your Mums feeling a bit better today,, Actually I was thinking, if you where to give me the hospitals Banking details and your Mums full name perhaps I could just pay them direct through the banking system.. What do you think.

Well I better get a move on Mums got my faverite tea on the table and she gets cranky if I let it get cold..Tonight we are having some roasted chicken necks, with fresh green vegetables I grew in our garden. Then she's made a nice spotted dick for pudding, we have that with runny custard..

Give your Mum a kiss from me,, Love Pug, xxxx

Somehow i just know he's going to have trouble, So we can send her some nice Forms to fill in Twisted Evil

Resistance is futile

weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 12:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well back it comes with a nice HOT reply,,

I,m not sure if she's really in love with Pugley, or simply wants to get her grubby little hands on his train set.

But this is the sort of rubbish, that makes blokes part with there
hard-earned.

Quote:
Dearest Pugley,

If I could pick any man in the world to spend every moment of the rest
of my life with it would be you. If I had a choice to have all the
treasures in the world or spend my life with you, I would not even
think twice... I would be with you. I am not sure how I got so lucky
to have you as my man, but I know I am the luckiest woman alive,
because I am with you.well say hi to your mom for me okay tell her i
really miss her..ohh about the fund you get to the money gram agent
and get the money back and told her where is the nearest western union
money transfer around your city okay.

In all the dreams I've had in life, being with someone as great of a
person as you, seemed impossible to find. You are everything I dreamed
of and even more. I am writing this to you to tell you in front of the
world... I LOVE YOU, .... I will give you my life, my love and share
everything I have to offer with you. I will Honor you, cherish you, be
loyal to you, and put no one else before you, forever! Please stay by
my side as my husband for all eternity. My heart mind, body and soul
are yours. Simply... I love you.you just get back to me soon as you
got the money collected okay..i do miss you and cant wait to hold your
hand and meet in person soon

Love always, jen

It's coming up to Christmas,, And I normally send my X's a Christmas card, just to spoil there celebrations. I might include this
little message, Just so they know how much I haven't changed. Wink

Resistance is futile

devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 11:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ It would cost a fortune to send them ALL xmas cards by snail mail better use emails.

weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

devil_woman wrote:
^^^ It would cost a fortune to send them ALL xmas cards by snail mail better use emails.

My God, your an attractive Bitch, when your wrong. or I'm incorrect

As for my cards, I recycle all last years cards, Buy a bottle of "white'' out and your away. Just ''white'' out the TO and FROM Then reverse them and send them back to the good friend Twisted Evil that sent then to you last year.
Then I also save any stamps that haven't been stamped or marked and steam them off the old envelopes.

But back to the love of her life and my trains..

First off I didn't get my form 49 back, It just told me to write it out myself with the information, "IT" supplied. So it looks like it will get the standard boring receipt, Smugged and unreadable. Well can I help
it if it was raining, and it got all wet.

But it wrote the following waffle, with care, consideration and love..

Quote:
My Dearest Darling Pugley,

Pugley, since day one we've shared something so incredible, something
that most people only dream of. You came into my life completely by
surprise and you've managed to make me the happiest woman in the
world. You are the most sincere, caring and loving man, and I wouldn't
trade you for the world. You're always there for me, a shoulder to
lean on, someone to listen to my fears, someone I can share my dreams
with, and for that I'll always be grateful. Together we're perfect,
and I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you. I love you
more than words can say, okay about the money transfer i dont think i
need to fill ant form oor any other things....what you need to do is
to follow these instruction okay ..you just tell the money transfer
agent that you want to send money to nigeria via these information
okay....
NAME:AFEEZ LEWIS
STATE:LAGOS
ADDRESS: 18 COLD STREET OSHODI
CITY:BARIGA
ZIPCODE:23401
TEXT QUESTION..PET NAME
ANSWER: DOG
after you get that done you just send these to me....
SENDER;S NAME:
SENDER;S ADDRESS:
MTCN#:
AMOUNT SENT:
ZIPCODE:
STATE:
CITY:
TEXT QUESTION AND ANSWER..

Hope to read from you...i love you
Love always,
Jennifer xxxx

But the Western Onion man has just told me,, No Form 49, no can send money. So the smugged receipt will have to wait. Just a bit longer

Resistance is futile

weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 4:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well poor stupid, Pugley's got himself in a twist, still true love's never easy. or so I'm told
So he just sent this rubbish to his little festering sore in Nigeria.

Quote:
Hallo Jennifer,,
Well I visited the Western Union Office today, Not good news I'm afraid,
I don't like to swear in front of a lady, but they really pissed me off with there little book of regulations. It would have been so much easer had to returned to Form, But you didn't and the first thing they asked me was , Do you have the Form 49, And me being me said NO. Instead of filling the thing out myself.. But do you know Jennifer, I'm a very honest sort
of person, and don't like deceiving people, perhaps I should do that,
what do you think, Will I go back in tomorrow and just stick a filled out form under her nose,a nd say there it is.. I want to send some money to
a nice lady in Nigeria, thank you.
The trouble is, we are unlike like yourselves, Do you know Jennifer, we have never had any sort of terrorist attack, or a bombing or anything like the rest of the world has to put up with. And they have gone a bit over board with all there regulations, But I have to take mum back to the hospital tomorrow to get her results. well she knows she's OK, but they need to confirm it officially. More government bureaucraticy

So I'll write out your Form 49 tonight, and take it with me tomorrow..
Then as soon as i can I'll forward a copy of the receipt to you, and you can get your money.. Actually Jennifer, I'm feeling rather excited at the thought of doing that..

I had a little dream about you last night, You where here with me and I woke up, in the middle of the night, and you grabbed me and we made love, and then you did things to me, that no-one has ever done before,
I woke up with a start, and was on my own. But it seemed all so real..
Please take care,, Love Pug, xxxx

Well she seems to be happy with all his little love notes, going back and forth, or just perhaps she really thinks there's a pay day, But it's done one thing, he's forgotten all about his bloody trains.. And his mums happy.

Quote:
Dearist Pugley,
I know this may sound cliché' but to be honest you changed my life.
From the moment I got your mail I knew you were a gift from God. You
constantly shower me with unconditional love and you always understand
my shortcomings without criticism. Just reading from you is enough to
make me happy. My life is now full of promise, every day is worth
looking forward to, and it’s all because of you. You made me become a
better person. I never thought I could love someone the way I love you
now...Ohh ok you go back there and fill the form yourself okay..follow
all the instruction i gave to you and i will be waiting for your
lovely reply tomorrow ..miss ya alot..from yours jennifer

Resistance is futile

devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^
Quote:
I knew you were a gift from God

Oh yes the god of chaos.

weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 7:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Tight nuts, Smoke and a closed Western onion.

Well our hero does try hard to please, I mean how could anyone be upset over this little saga of excuses..

Quote:
Hallo Precious Little Jennifer,,

Well I just don't know how to tell you.. I had it all planned today,, Finish work, And then head for town to send you your money. So off I went I used the dirt road as it's a lot quicker, but unbeknown to me, there replacing a bridge nearly into town,, so I drove all that way , only to be turned back, you would have thought they would have erected a sign at the start of the road,,Telling people the road was closed.. When I complained, I got told , some kids must have knocked the sign down. then the man said if I didn't bugger off and quit complaining , he would sit me on my arse.. Well I'm just not used to that sort of treatment, So I wound my window up, gave him the rude finger sign and left. I got right back to the turn off and got a puncher, must have picked up a nail and the bridge site..
I have a good spare, but the nuts where far to tight, and I couldn't undo them to change the wheel, then I cut my finger, when the wheel wrench slipped. I'm just not used to working with heavy machinery. And I never have this sort of trouble with my trains, Did I tell you I now have a genuine registered working replica of the Flying Scotsman,, it even blows smoke, if I fill up the little thing'ee
up with kero,, anyway I had to walk home and get a big wrench, that Dad used to use, on his Nuts. but he's dead now, and doesn't need it anymore. Then I had to walk back. I got the wheel changed, and headed the long way to town,, But then I ran out of petrol. as I must have used it all going the wrong way.. But my next day neighbour came along and he had some lawn mower fuel, 2 stroke I think they call it.. he's not a bad bloke, but he's not into trains at all, he likes his motor bikes , he builds them, and then sells them.
Where was I. I've lost track. o'yes, well anyway I got going, but it made some funny noises and smoked a bit, So I had to drive slowly. but I got to town, and had to cue up for more petrol,, and when I got to the Western Union agency, they where shut. I was quite annoyed, But it seems he closes at 4.15 on a Friday, as he likes to visit his kids in another town, and has a long drive to get there.. So there's not a lot I could do, Mum always tells people I'm a very trying sort of person, and I don't give up easerly. still I visited the library, and looked up a reference book on a new train I'm researching..
Tell me Jennifer, Are you interested in trains, do they have trains where you live..And are they Steam trains or Desial electric,, there's a lot of nostalgia with steam, Unfortunately, we no longer have steam train here.

O'Yes mum said to say hallo.. And she asked me to ask you if you had a nice photo of yourself withyour mum, you could send us..

Love Pug, xxxx

Lets see if we can get her talking about my trains, and if she send mum a
nice stolen photo..

Resistance is futile

weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well she's not happy, not happy at all. I think she's about to tell poor little Pugley where to stick his trains,,

Quote:
Ohh okay how you doing together with your mom....i cant wait any more to get that money here and be with you soon..so when are you going
to get that done now?am curious need the money badly right now
here.......i do miss you here.jenny

Poor little Pug's upset and he cut his finger, and it hurts.. So there.

Quote:
hi Jennifer,,

Well your letter is short and sweet,,
I don't know if i like what you have to say.. And I really have tried to help you, and I cut my finger, It's not my fault if the road was closed and the man closed early. Now is it.. I was only saying to Mum how much I've tried to help you. but I'm not very good at this sort of thing, I've never met anyone like you before and I've never sent money to anyone this way.. but I'm trying and doing my best..
When I buy train stuff and parts, off E-may I pay with PayPal, as e-bay have all my details, or sometimes I have to pay with direct deposit, and
I can manage that. But I had enough trouble trying to even find your money gram and western union, and you don't seem to care. I asked you to just fill in a form and you didn't, So your not really even trying to help yourself, and you expect me to fake the form, just because you can't be bothered, and then it's my fault you haven't got your money..
I only said to Mum the other day, How hard it was for me, and all seem
to want is your money.. Your not being very fair, I did my best, ran out
of petrol, had a puncher, walked for miles to get help, and even cut my finger, and you don't even ask if it's getting better. I could be out there miles from anywhere on my own, with no help, and you don't care.. I could die in the hot sun, and you don't care.. I'm upset with you. All you want is my money. I don't think you love me at all . But I think your nice and will go to your western union agent on monday and try again to send you some cash

That's all I have to say Love from Pug xxxx

Resistance is futile

janeegrl
Master of Master Baiters

Location: Oueen of Dorkdom.. getting into thier hearts and wont let go

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 6:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing Laughing Laughing poor Pug Laughing

"what do went me to do for you,do you went me to give you my blood for you to drink or my melt to eat,before you trust me ". hell ya

am having cold of love
your love keeps growing in me like a planted trees
i want you to do this for me in the seek of love
DOPNT LIE TOO ME
"then why are you sucking your self hun "
"you think you are God and you are not "
"you just dont worry i will show it to you,i like kissing from hend to your vagin i like kiss too much,i will show all to you" .....my kind of guy...
" never trust me hun "
"i no there is way when there is no way there way i no"

Closed lad accounts x4 Goat
Lantana
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

janeegrl wrote:
Laughing Laughing Laughing poor Pug Laughing

Laughing Damn you Janeegrl... coffee on the monitor again. I really should have learned by now. Laughing

Closed lad accounts Thanks to Murry and Kate
Closed lad accounts Nigerian lad posing as a Finland shop keeper
xxxx @ yahoo.com is my id and i m looking for sex if you help me in doing sex plz give me <- said to my alter ego Tonya
this will not cost you anything ..going to western union to send me $200 <- said to me by my Nigerian lad posing as a shop keeper in Finland
janeegrl
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ lantana you should know by now Laughing Laughing I cant resist its futile. Laughing

"what do went me to do for you,do you went me to give you my blood for you to drink or my melt to eat,before you trust me ". hell ya

am having cold of love
DOPNT LIE TOO ME
"you just dont worry i will show it to you,i like kissing from hend to your vagin i like kiss too much,i will show all to you" .....my kind of guy...
" never trust me hun "

weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

well it seems , she's still in love with little pug, and still thinks theres a pay day on offer,

Quote:
Dearest Pugley,

I love you because you make me look forward to each day. You're my
everything, a dream come true. There are no words to express what I
feel for you. There are no roses as lovely as your smile. Nothing
moves me like you do. You're my light in the darkness. There could
never be words strong enough to express my love for you.thanks so
much for the care and how is your mom doing?i will be expecting the money today okay....just try and do anything for me to get the money
to me....i love you more than you think and not your money..miss ya a
lot here.
Jennifer

And not one word about my injured finger, bitch

What a lovely little dog, you have there Jane,, mind you he looks a bit gay, will he try and root my leg. Our hero would be impressed.

But he's been back into town and everything went really well,
I hope she's pleased.

Quote:
hallo Jennifer,,
Hows my girl on this summers day.. I've just walked in the door, after my trip back to town, i think I've sorted everything out,,
I did as you suggested and filled the Form 49 in myself, I felt a bit guilty about it, But the man excepted it, as i hoped he would.
then he filled out the Western Union deposit form for me and I just
signed it on the bottom. I'm sorry but I have no idea , if it's correct, I had your details on a bit of paper in my pocket, and it got all scrunched up, and i could hardly read it, So I. hope the spellings all right. the
funny thing was Jennifer, he kept going on about sending money to Nigeria, and about all the scammers in that part of the world.. I have
no idea that sort of thing went on, and i had to get him to explain what
a scammer was.. They really sound like nasty people, I hope I never meet one..

Anyway Jennifer, I got him to print me out a copy of the recipt, and I've sent you a copy, it doesn't look very clear, he said that was because it was a carbon copy and the carbon paper wasn't very good quality. Still you won't have any trouble reading it.

Say hallo to your Mum for me,, Love and Kisses Pugley, xxxx

Resistance is futile

weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've just had an Instant Answer I've never had one of those before,

Quote:
Pugley I just don't know how I could ever explain it. But I do know
that the one person I can count on always is you. I hope you knew this
and if you didn't, hopefully you'll know this now and forever. I love
you very much....Pugley please help me and write the money transfer
control number(MTCN) down okay....i dont get it the paid stamp has
block the number ..plz help me write it out and send it to me..I will
be waiting to read from you soon as possible so i can go and get the
money soon as you do that...

Love always and forever,
Jennifer

It would seem that someone stamped PAID over the MTCN and she can't read it. What a shame. And I didn't write it down, What a clod I am.
Off cause she hasn't worked out yet that I addressed it to Jennifer Ham and not AFEEZ LEWIS as instructed. now i'll have to drive all the way back to the Western Onion Agent, and find out what the number was.
O'dear. Wink

Resistance is futile

weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 12:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It looks like this one's run it's coarse, It's still complaining about numbers

Quote:
Why are you doing these to mme and yyou know what am going thru here
the MTCN. was not collect there is no transaction for the
numbers...may be you check it again..okay try and do that for me
okay..miss ya

She's lucky I'm the sympathetic type, Wink

Quote:
Hallo Jennifer,
How are you today,, You sound a bit cranky,, now whats all this about the money not being there..As you know I went down to the agency AGAIN, To get the Number thing'ee and I sent it to you, So what's the problem, When I got your last mail, I read it and then read it again,,
and this morning I took mum into town to do the weekly grocary shopping, and while she was in the supermarket, I went into the WU agent, and he tells me the moneys been collected.
Really Jennifer, if you had filled in that form I sent you, all this could have been avoided, But No.. your not prepared to even help yourself.. Now you tell me the moneys not there and I've seen on the agent's computer screen that it's been collected,

I'm sorry but That's all I can tell you about it. All I know is I was saving that money for some new stainless steel model railway lines, But I let
that go, so I could help you..
lov Pug xxxx

It looks like the train has left the Station..

Resistance is futile

janeegrl
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 1:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hmmm wonder if it stutters
Quote:
Why are you doing these to mme and yyou
Rolling Eyes

am having cold of love
DOPNT LIE TOO ME
" never trust me hun "

weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 1:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well all's not lost,
It would seem dear Jennifer's just dropped a line to our un-famous, eater fashion designer Aubray Avachat, Who's simply thrilled, to get her little note.
As he would be,,
Quote:
Dear Miss Jones
Well what a surprise, I was sitting here trying to work out a line up for my next fashion show, and your E-mail just jumped out at me. I think you just might save the day. You must send me some photo's, an we will see, If your as good as your mail tells me you are please hurry and reply
kisses sweetie Aubray,

So now we can start all over again... Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Resistance is futile

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic