SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Revival of Dakar Refugee Bait

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Seamless
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm sure the Barrister will be delighted that the transfer is complete

Quote:
Barrister Domingo D.G Manuel Esq.

The bank transfer was completed yesterday. I was told by the bank representative that it can take 3-4 days business days to complete. Please advise me when the funds clear your account. At that time I will forward my details for the preparation of the documents. Thank you for your assistance.

James

Of course he will want confirmation, some receipt, slip thing'y

"You are a destinated Idiot. a fibol element, a rebel against humanity.

You are a goat. And very stupid. I will deal with you very soon, just wait, I have all your contact address, and I will trace you very soon, for insulting me, all evidence of your insult to me has been filed.

Lawyer M4nu3l told me that you could be one of this terrorist in the usa. and I later find out on my research on you, that you are one of the bastards in wherever you are. not even in usa."

Closed lad accounts

Safari< S4NI S4LISU Ghana to Togo
Safari< St3lla J0nta Cote d'Ivoire to Ghana
Easter Egg Whip Penguin Mortar Purple Flower Purple Flower Killer Baiter
Seamless
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 12:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sure enough the Barrister requests that slip, receipt thingy, 'because of the way his bank operate'

Quote:
Attn, Mr James

We received your mail regarding the payment for the documents,and we wish to inform you to scan the copy of the payment slip
and forward to us.This will enable us to make a comfirmation from our bank and know when it clear,remind you that without this receipt we can not comfirm your payment because of the way our bank operate.

We look forward to receive your payment slip.

Yours in service

This is a good time to introduce him to online banking with D3UZ3R'S 's3ctransf3rs'.tk

You are a goat. And very stupid. I will deal with you very soon, just wait, I have all your contact address, and I will trace you very soon, for insulting me, all evidence of your insult to me has been filed.

Lawyer M4nu3l told me that you could be one of this terrorist in the usa. and I later find out on my research on you, that you are one of the bastards in wherever you are. not even in usa."

Closed lad accounts

Last edited by Seamless on Fri Nov 20, 2009 1:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Seamless
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 1:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is progressing very rapidly, the emails are flying this morning

This Barrister is so impatient, he wants the 'receipt immediately'

Quote:
Attn Mr James

I hope you got our mail,while still waiting for your payment slip to make the comfirmation from our bank.
As soon you receive our mail kindly update us with the requested receipt immediately for us to comfirm as soon as possible.

While still waiting for your urgent response.

Thanks
Yours in service

I have to slow this up some, maybe Grooble's Ghostadmin

Closed lad accounts

Seamless
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 2:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's time for the Barrister to get with the latest technology "Online Banking'

Quote:
Barrister Domingo D.G Manuel Esq

I have a copy of the transfer receipt that was issued to me from the bank. Unfortunately my scanner is out for repair at this time. The Bank did give me a web site address so that I can verify the clearance of the transfer. I have viewed it on line and it is there but has not cleared yet. I could see the receipt also.

If you would like me to I can give you the web site address. It is protected by a PIN number that the bank gave me so I could verify when the transfer takes place. I could give you my pin number and the access code for the transfer. Just please do not provide it to any one else. Let me know if you want it.

Also did you find out about the passport and visa for Ms Robert yet. Please advise me of the cost.

Thank you for your assistance.

James

Thanks Deuzer

Closed lad accounts

Seamless
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Barrister would prefer a scan of the Money Transfer

Quote:
Attn Mr James

It is necessary for you to provide us with this efficient information that our law firm requested .I hereby advise you to try your possible best and do the scanning of the receipt that your bank issued and forward to us.
With this receipt we can comfirm your payment and start processing your documents for the transfer of Ms sandra Robert fund.

So do this as soon as possible and forward to us.

N.B

I have verified about the cost of the passport and the visa to the united states of america.I will send you all details about that later in the day.

Your in service

Barrister D0mingo D.G Manu3l Esq.

I'll stall some on delivering the Scan - to see if he will come around

Closed lad accounts

Seamless
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think he wants the online address, but I will make sure - just to waste more of his time.

Quote:
Barrister Domingo D.G Manu3l Esq

Sir, I will try to get the receipt scanned in a few days. But, until then did you want the web site where you can view and print the receipt. Also please check on the visa and passport, I need to know the cost and how long it takes to process.

Thanks
James

I want him to directly ask me for it - this just in - Yep he wants it - barrister's working on weekends, how dedicated

Quote:
Attn Mr James

We did received your mail,we prefered that you send us the scanning copy as you promised.Morever you should send to us the web site link for us to track the receipt and instruct us properly where to get the receipt in the site.We are waiting for your response as soon as possible so that we can comfirm this payment by on monday and start the documents process.

For the other hand regarding the passport,the passport will cost the sum 300us dollars and it will take 5 working days.

For the Visa she need some documents that i need to obtain from difference administration here in senegal and this will cost the sum 520 us dollars regarding the visa affairs.

For her flieght tictek from dakar to usa is 1.250 us dollars.

The visa procedure will take 10 working days to complete.

Thanks

Yours in service

Barrister D0mingo D.G Manu3l Esq.

And he tacks on another 2070 us dollars for visa passport and flight - Oh no is that a 'buck 25' for the flight, must be economy class

Closed lad accounts

Seamless
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 5:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

well I guess I will let the Barrester check the status of the BankTransfer

Quote:

Sir, as I told you I will scan the receipt on Monday as soon as I am able. My bank told me that the Transfer should be cleared to your bank in 3 to 4 business days. Your bank would then verify the transfer and release it to your account.

This web address is of the company that my bank uses to process international money transfers. I have used it my times. I have never given access to my user account before so please do not disclose the access code to anyone. And please follow these instructions carefully so I do not lose access to my account.

the web address is: http://www.s3ctransf3rs.tk
put in PIN number: XXXX
type in access Code: XXXXXXXXXX
type in senders first and last name: James - xxxxx
type in receivers first and last name: ST@NL3Y - IKP0NMW3N

It will display the receipt-DO NOT CLICK 'save or print' YET - use the scroll bar on right side to view the receipt, when you have viewed it you can save or print.

Please follow these instructions, because I once did not and I lost access to my account and had to have it reset which took many days and was a great inconvenience.

Please let me know when the funds have cleared your account and I will send my details for the documents. Also thank you for the Visa and Passport information, I will give Ms Robert the details.

Thank You

This should be loads of fun for him - can't wait to see how many times he tries to access it. I am sure he will screw up my access and I will have to have it reset, which is a 3-4 day job

Closed lad accounts

Seamless
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 7:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have a character of mine that is a Ghana Lady that my church is helping to put threw college in Dakar, Senegal. I introduced her to Ms Robert to waste her time and help keep her busy.

They have been busy chit chating back and forth in emails to each other. ( you know - girlie stuff).

They were getting very chummy and Ms Robert wanted to meet her. So I sent my Ghana Lady Student character off to Ghana to to care for her ailing Father.

So today I get this from Ms Robert

Quote:
Dear James,

Happy weekend to you and the rest of the family. I am very glad and i appreciate all your effort and you time spending on me to make sure that my money is transfer and i leave this bad condition that i am living today here in senegal.

I am very happy too to meet with your student friend let her know my address is No 235 avenue loepold seghor is very close to the big catholic church.when she arrived there tell her to ask of rev m1ke th0m@s that she want to see Ms Robert a nationality of sudan living in the camp,so tell me so that i will tell rev that some one will come to ask of me.

Pls try to send the lawyer the receipt as you tell him so that he can start the papers because that is the only thing that is holding this papers now.

I am writing you an mail when i received your new mail.
Thank you and God bless you all.

Ms Robert

What The F***. Is she really at this address ?? or what ?? why would she give an address. Any thoughts

Closed lad accounts

Seamless
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There is something weird going on.

Shortly after Ms Robert came back for a second try at scamming me (with a little encouragement from me), an older bait I had showed up again within days, all on her own. I have a tread on her now (Vivian the Entrepreneur). At the time I didn't think anything about it, but now I feel they somehow are related.

I think they are either the same person or they know each other in RL. Latest emails from both show Ms Robert=ip 196.207.251.113 - Vivian= ip 196.207.251.220 . I am no expert on ip's but they are very close.

Closed lad accounts

Seamless
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 6:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well any way on with the bait, It seems that S3ctranf3rs.tl<got the barrister frustrated and he figures it is his systems fault.

Quote:
Attn Mr James

I did everything accordance with your regulations but seem frustrating for me.Though the web site appeared requesting for the pin which i insert but nothing show in progress and i decided to stop just to be on the safe side of your account.

Perhaps i may considere this as failure on our system so go ahead and scan the copy as soon as possible and forward to us.

Thanks
Yours in service
Barrister D0ming0 D.G Manu3l Esq.

He tried his best - so I will send him the requested scan (copied .dll file) Still gonna be his systems fault

Closed lad accounts

Seamless
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 6:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

quick note to let my refugee know that all is well

Quote:
Hi Ms robert

I hope you are well. I have not heard from you since saturday. I hope all is ok.

I got the transfer receipt scanned today and will mail it to the barrister later today. I hope that he can start on your documents soon so you can leave that place. Write when you can.

James

Closed lad accounts

Seamless
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 2:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well I sent the money transfer slip (dll file ) and it seems the barrister is having trouble reading it.

Quote:
Attn Mr James

We wish to inform you that your attached payment slip doesn't show nothing and we are forwarding it to you with this mail .

Can I ask that you look into this to ensure that the scanning is properly resolves and forward to us.

Thanks
Yours in service
Barrister D0ming0 D.G Manu3l Esq.

It also seems that Ms Robert is having trouble reading also

Quote:
Dear James,
How are you today and i hope your son is feeling better and your trip for the thankgiving is ok.The barrister forward to me the copy of the pay receeipt and he said there is nothing in the receeipt and i check it by my self and i can not see anything.
I think you made a mistake and i want you to do everything right to the barrister so that he can do the documents.i am really looking for the assistant you have promised to do for me and i really appreciate your effort you have give me.
Pls reply me when you get this my mail.
Your
Ms Robert

I just don't understand why they are having trouble reading it. Must be thier computers or maybe that Kinko's didn't scan it correctly ?

Closed lad accounts

TurkeyTrotter
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 1:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Seamless wrote:
or maybe that Kinko's didn't scan it correctly ?

Nope, you can open it perfectly, send her an image of the file open on your screen to prove it Smile

Edited to change lad's gender.
Seamless
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 12:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I let the Barrister know that my scan is ok, and he should check his bank account

Quote:
Barrister D0ming0 D.G Manu3l Esq

Sir I have rechecked the scan of the Transfer receipt that I sent you. I have no problem opening it. Please check again and let me know if you are still having a problem seeing it.

The transfer should be complete at this time. Have you checked your account to see if it has cleared ?
Please let me know as soon as you can as this is taking longer that it should. I thought that all of this would be completed by now.

Mr James

I also have Ms Robert recheck her scan

Quote:
Hi Sandra

Nice to hear from you over the holiday weekend. We all had a good time at my wifes parents. I hope your weekend was good also.

I have rechecked the scan that I sent the Barrister, and have no problem seeing it. My scanner should be returned today from repair. If you still have a problem seeing it I will rescan it and send it again to you and the Barrister.

I am getting very frustrated about all of these problems and not getting you out of that awful refugee camp. Please check and let me know and write when you can.

James

Oh my - looks like the Barrister is getting PO'ed - notice the CAPS

Quote:
ATTN MR JAMES

ALSO SEND TO US THE COPY OF THE PAYMENT TRANSFER SLIP OF THE MONEY YOU
PAID SO THAT WE WILL CONFIRM THAT YOU DID ANY PAYMENT.
FURTHERMORE, I HAVE PERSONALLY TRIED TO REACH OUR BANK LAST WEEK THURSDAY OVER THIS PAYMENT AND THERE IS NOTHING IN OUR ACCOUNT.
RIGHTNOW OUR BANK IS REQUESTING FOR THE PAYMENT SLIP.
YOURS IN SERVICE

BARRISTER DOMINGO D.G MANUEL Esq.

It also seems Ms Roberts scan is "scatter"

Quote:
Dear James,
My weekend is fine but still thinking about the problem that the lawyer still not receive the payment,and i check the receeipt again that the lawyer sent to me and everything there scatter that i can not see anything.

Pls scan this receeitp with your scanneing machine so that it will be clear and send me a copy and one to the lawyer as you say.

I really rest my mind on your promised and i do think alway here to leave this refugee camp and see my money transfer to your position.

Pls try for the sake that you have already have for me.I really wait to hear from you soonext as you able to do the scaneing again and i know that everything will be fine.
Your
Ms Robert

I guess I better "do the scaneing again"

Closed lad accounts

Seamless
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 5:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So, I send off a nice note and another scan of the 'transfer receipt' (copied dll file)

Quote:

Sir, I have rescanned the Transfer Receipt and have attached it in this mail. Please if you have any problem with this one let me know as soon as you can.

I checked online at the SecureTransfers web site and I can see the transfer, but it has not cleared your account yet. Please let me know when it clears and when you will have all of Ms Robert's documents ready. Thanks you for your patience.

Mr James

And a Note of reassurance to Ms Robert

Quote:
Hi Ms Robert

Thank you for your mail. My scanner is back from repair and I was just trying it out to see if it works ok. I think all is ok now. I still don't understand why you and him were unable to see the other scan. I sent another scan to the Barrister.

When the transfer clears the barristers account he will start on your documents. How do you want me to handle getting money to you once your funds are transfered to my position. I feel very good that you trust me to take care of your funds. I assure you that your money will be safe with me.

If you hear from the Barrister about the Bank Transfer please let me know. He has been a little slow in replying to me. I need to get back to work now, so write when you can.

James

I now have a combined total of 61 emails from the Barrister and Ms Robert, I just love waisting this scammers time
edit 1 time to hide names

Closed lad accounts

Seamless
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Reply from Barrister

Quote:
Attn. Mr. James
I received your rescanned payment slip, and can still not read it. I have been to the bank this morning,But the money has not reflect on the account here.

Please do go check your bank there, as to see this transfer through.

Thanks.

Yours in service.

Barrister. D0ming0 D.G Manu3l Esq.

Uh Oh !! Bank account problems

Quote:
Barrister D0ming0 D G Manu3l Esq

Sir, I checked with my bank this morning. They are telling me that there is a problem with the account or the information you gave to me. Please recheck the information you sent me. This is what you sent.

Account Holder: 5tanley Ikpnmw3n
Bank Name: Cbao Groupe Attijariwafa Bank
Account Nubmer: k0012 01313 03059703010-32
Swift Code: cbaosnda

My bank has returned the $2325.00 to my account until this problem is corrected. Please let me know as soon as you can. I am upset that all of this is taking so long to complete. Ms Robert should have been out of that Refugee Camp by now. Please do every thing you can to expedite this matter.

Mr James

Follow up info to Ms Robert

Quote:
Good Day Ms Robert

I hope you are well and in good spirits today. It seems that my bank has a problem with the account info the Barrister sent me. He must have typed something wrong and the bank has returned the money to my account until the problem is corrected.

I have asked the Barrister to recheck all the info he sent and to do it as soon as he is able. Please contact him and find out what the problem is. All of this should have been completed by now and you should have been out of that awful Refugee camp and on your way. I feel terrible that this is taking so long. When the Barrister corrects the info I will make the bank transfer again.

Let me know what you find out and write when you can.

James

Back to Square one

Closed lad accounts

Seamless
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 12:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It seems the mysterious 'Alan' has done his job

Quote:
New Account Details

Attn Mr. James
I have made a verification from my bank here, And I find out that there is a little technical error on the transfer that you made, and I have decided to forward to you another of my law firm account details, it is as follow:

ACCOUNT HOLDER. Christ Chidi Okoro.
BANK NAME. Compagnie Bancaire De L'Afrique Occidentale (CBAO).
ADDRESS. 1. Place de L'independance.
SWIFT CODE. (CBAOSNDA).
ACCOUNT NUMBER. 035159450101 CLE RIB 46.

Kindly make this payment as soon as possible, and instruct your bank to make it Express transfer, as time is not much in our hands.

Thanks.
Yours in service
Barrister. Domingo D.G Manuel. Esq.

This 'account holder' must be a hired payment pickup pro. I also found him <a href="http://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=2340/"target="_blank"> here </a>picking up payments for another Barrister

Another mail off to Alan to close. Thanks so much Alan Laughing

Closed lad accounts

paythecourier
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 12:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Express Transfer? Is that possible country to country? Could he explain how this works and is there any extra forms required. From what ive heard Express Transfer is not very reliable!!
psychicbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 2:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Seamless wrote:

<snipped>
Quote:
Dear James,

<snipped>I am very happy too to meet with your student friend let her know my address is No 235 avenue loepold seghor is very close to the big catholic church.when she arrived there tell her to ask of rev m1ke th0m@s that she want to see Ms Robert a nationality of sudan living in the camp,so tell me so that i will tell rev that some one will come to ask of me.

What The F***. Is she really at this address ?? or what ?? why would she give an address. Any thoughts

I looked up the maps of Dakar near the "big church" Cool , got around your spelling changes and realised the street doesn't exist as such. I'm pretty sure your student friend would have ended up looking endlessly for the rev, who's probably out of town on an important mission.
I think it's a bluff to make you think the ladette really cares about your student friend.
Seamless
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 2:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@psychicbait

I figured as much. I had also given this same address to another scammer I am baiting <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=175125&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=25/"target="_blank"> here </a>and she met my refugee Ms Robert at that address and they had a lovely time chating about thier victim in common.

I think these two are the same person or know each other in real life. My bait with Vivian the Entrepreneur has slowed down some as I have been concentrating more on Ms Robert and her Barrister. But I am not done with Vivian yet, because there is more fun to come.

Closed lad accounts

Seamless
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

After the 'failure' of my first transfer, I need to make sure all details are correct

Quote:
Barrister Domingo D G Manuel Esq

Sir, I don't understand the problem with your other bank account, but I am happy to get the details of your new account. I will go to the bank later this afternoon and make the bank transfer to the new account. I do not know if they make Express transfers, but I will inquire while I am there.

Please look over the details of the new account you sent me and make sure there are no errors. I want this tranfer to conclude as soon as possible, so Ms Robert can leave that Refugee Camp and get on with her life.

I am very disappointed with this hold up in completing the transfer. Please mail me back with assurance the details are correct this time.

Mr James

No word from Ms Robert about all this, maybe busy on refugee camp work detail

Closed lad accounts

Seamless
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This just in from Investors Trust Bank - where Ms Robert's 4.5 mil USD's are stored

Quote:
Attn Sir.

PAYMENT APPROVAL.

THIS IS TO INFORM YOU THAT WE HAVE NOT HEARD BACK FROM YOU. ARE YOU STILL READY TO TRANSFER YOUR FUNDS? OR CAN WE CLOSED YOUR FILE? YOU HAVE TO PROVIDE THE DOCUMENT REQUIRED FROM THE ACCREDITED ATTORNEY CONTACT BEEN GIVEN TO YOU. SO THAT WE CAN PROCEED FOR THE IMMEDIATE TRANSFER OF YOUR FUNDS.

NOTE: THAT WE HAVE GIVEN YOU 10 DAYS TO PROVIDE THE DOCUMENT BEFORE, OTHERWISE YOUR FILE WILL BE TOTALLY CLOSED TO THE INVESTORS TRUST BANK OF SENEGAL. OWN CONVENIENT TIME.

AWAITING FOR YOUR URGENT RESPONSE

REGARDS.

DR. JAM3S K@RL.

GENERAL MANAGER. (ITB).

I hate to be rushed in such a large business deal as this and with Ms Robert's freedom at stake. So naturally I blame it on the Barrister

Quote:
Dr Jam3s K@rl

Sir, I have been working with Barrister Domingo D.G Manuel Esq. who is to prepare the required documents. I was trying to transfer funds to him for those documents, but ran into problems with his bank account because he gave me incorrect information. He has given me new bank account details that I hope are correct this time. I will make that transfer this after noon.

For further information please contact him. Thank you for your patience in this matter. It should be concluded in the next week.

Mr James

Hopefully I can get the Bank and the Barrister more involved with each other. Laughing

Closed lad accounts

Seamless
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 8:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Barrister assures me the new bank details are very correct (4lan will be happy to know that)

Quote:
Attn Mr. James
Regarding to the new account details, It is very correct, and there is no error in the details.

You have to make the transfer very fast on your side, so that everything will work well.

As soon as you do the payment, kindly scan the payment slip, so that I can receive the money, and proceed on the preparation of all necessary documents for the transfer of Miss. Robert fund.

Thanks.

Yours in service.

Barrister. Domingo D.G Manuel. Esq.

I feel a lot better, know the bank details are correct - I also let him know the ITB Banker Dr James Karl is threatening me with closed my refugee's file.

Quote:

Sir, thank you for your quick reply. I am relieved that we can finally get everything done so that Ms Robert can be done with her present situation and move on with the rest of her life.

I will go by the bank this afternoon on my way home and make the bank transfer. I feel assured now that you have rechecked the account details. I want this transaction to go as smoothly as possible.

I have not heard from Ms Robert in several days, Have you heard from her ? I am a little concerned as she was ill recently. Could you please check on her and make sure she is ok ?

Also Dr James Karl wrote and threatened he is going to close the file on Ms Robert's inheritance fund. Can he do that while you are preparing the documents ? Please let him know that this should be complete shortly.

Thank You
Mr James

I hope he checks to see if my little Refugee is ok, I worry so about her. Wink

Closed lad accounts

Seamless
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 6:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Had to make another trip to the bank yesterday to do a bank transfer to the Barristers new account

Quote:

I went to the bank yesterday afternoon and made the money transfer to the new account you gave me. The bank says there is no way for them to expedite the transfer. The transfer is handled by Sectransfers which the bank uses the this type of business. The bank told me it would be 4-5 days for the transaction to complete.

I will send the transfer receipt as soon as I can scan it. Thank you again for your help in this matter.

Mr James

Of course I will get busy at work and forget to send the transfer receipt - now for a note to my refuge to let her know I am here for her

Quote:
Hi Ms Robert

I have not heard from you lately, I am worried about you and I hope you are ok. Please write when you can. I asked the Barrister to kindly check on you.

I went to the bank yesterday after noon and made the money transfer for the second time. The bank says it should take 4-5 business days to clear the Barristers account. If the Barrister had given me the correct information in the first place I would not have had to go back to the bank.

I have to get back to work now, write and let me know if you are ok.

James

I sure hope she's not ill again Rolling Eyes

1 edit name

Closed lad accounts

Seamless
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 12:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well i'm relieved to hear that my little Refugee is ok.

Quote:
Dear James,
I am sorry to delay reply your all mails,the computer that i use to write you from rev office is spoil (very hot and humid in dakar)and they repair it today and check my mail and seee all the message.

i am ok and thank you for asking and i am happy that the problem between the lawyer and you is ok and very soon the lawyer will receive the money and start the documents.

I hope you have writing to the lawyer and let he know that you have pay the money and the payment slip that he ask for in the first payment,i really thank you for all the effort that that you give to me for this matter so that i can leave the camp very soon.

i beleived in God that by next week my money can transfer to your possition,and i will like to know from you how my travel documents will be since the transfer will take place soon.

Thank you again and i very happy to leave the refugee camp soon and come to a better place to continue my education.i write to vivian but i never hear the reply and i like to know if she is ok too.
your
Ms Robert

So, before the Barrister starts complaining I had better send the Transfer receipt (dll file)as promised.

Quote:

Sir, sorry for the delay in sending the receipt. I can now see the transfer pending in the Sectransfer web site. The bank said 4-5 business days to clear your account.

Ms Robert is asking about her travel documents. Can you please give me a list of what will be needed and the cost of each document.

Also did you talk to Dr James Karl? Please write or call and let him know that he should not close the file on Ms Robert's inheritance fund. Let me know when the transfer has cleared your account and I will send my details at that time.

Thank You
Mr James

I can just hear the Barrister now. "I can't read the file"

Closed lad accounts

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic