SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

A monument to stupidity

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 5:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Corona wrote:
You all are aweful! Laughing

Your translation is getting a bit out of hand, Confused

you are all awful

But you know , it goes where it goes. And our little Natayla, can be a bit
toe'y and will drop you for no reason.. She dropped the lovely Clair, When she found out she was talking to a woman.

And good old Jack very nearly got dropped when he asked if her Pussy had black hair. Wink Wink Or was it the ginger tom from next door.
but it's still grinding away with it's questions

Quote:
Hello Jack!!!!!!
How's your day??
I hope your day is beautiful, and you feel better.
I want to be with you, and I have a dream that would be our luck was with us forever.
Every day I wait for your letter as a ray of sunshine in the morning.
By the way, did you get my kiss?
Yes or no?
How did he?
Do you like?
I do not know what was happening to me, but I feel that this is the better.
I feel like my heart pounding as I want to hug you now cling to you.
To feel the warmth of your kiss, his sweetness, his gentleness.
I WANT TO FEEL IT ALL !!!!!!!!!
I think about how I be with you for a few seconds.
And I do not know how to do it, if I had wings I would have flown to you that would kiss you.
I have never met such men as you.
In my heart is that something that changes my life.
I feel that love.
I'm not sure because I do not know what kind of feeling, and what do you feel??
Tell me. What changes have occurred in your life, after we'd met.
I'm not entirely sure, so I think that we need to know one another better.
Even better.
I hope that you do not mind.
My mother, grandmother and friend to give you their greetings.
I am waiting for your letters.
I hope that you will write me soon and when I come in Internet cafe I got your letter.
Tell me about your feelings.
I really want to know, you tell me?
I'm waiting .......
Natalya!

Resistance is futile
assimilation is paramount
Why am I such an evil bastard, Mum said I take after my father

My mum to betray to you huge hi,
You have changed my world and you makes me so Un-happy! Everyone around me can see that!
I wished to eat.... Has opened a refrigerator... But, in it it is empty.... Now I am compelled to go to shop...
To my girlfriend 30 years yesterday were executed, and was very cheerful.sounds like a dead party
Honey I understand all our complexities in our meeting! We should overcome them!!! Please,
do not look back, only forward!!! We together will pass fire, water and copper pipes SHIT not the copper pipes
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 5:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^How you get the hot stuff? Laughing

I wrote:
Quote:
Hello my darling!

When I woke and read your mail, I was excited! Sorry, as I have been busy with family. It is thanksgiving time here and we are cooking up everything for the big day. I will write you later and tell all about it.

You ask all the ???'s that you want and I'll answer. What did you name the kitten??? I bet it is soft and I wish I were in the kittens place right now.

I told my mom, sis and bro about you and they want to know more. I will show them your pics on thanksgiving day.

Gotta run, love you,
Very Happy

Got this:
Quote:
Hello my dear!!!!!!!!Your letter as a ray of sunshine warms my day and make every second of my life enjoyable. I am so happy that we communicate with you and like one another. I am sure that between us there are no secrets, and you do not hide anything from me. In your life was a lot of girls? Such a man as you are probably a lot. Really? Why you could not live together? Did you have different plans for life, or just different, not matching the characters? For example, I could not find their love, because all that is necessary for our guys is sex and alcohol. I want more, I want passion, love, tenderness, waking up in the arms of one another and enjoy every day together. And you? I want, what would life was full of happiness, that she was full of smiles and love.I want to know more about with whom you talked and how it ended. In my life there was a lot of guys. With one I make friends at school, but he left when I was 14 years old in another city and I saw him no more. Then we started going to dances, and I met someone else. He was older than two years. But then disappeared. It turned out that he married a rich girl, whose rich father. And I was very hurt to learn it. It turned out that he needed only money. In college, I was familiar with the guy. He offered to meet. But in the evening I learned that he likes only to drink alcohol and hanging out with girls. And I have not met with him. I do not think that I met more good man who will understand me and not only see the beauty and want only sex. I met you. And my life changed. It appeared that something was not enough for a long time. It's true. You know what I think we're like mountain climbers, we will soon be at the top of the mountain. Only with different sides. And when we meet at the top, then we will be happy, we will be able to enjoy the sky, stars, love and passion. How do you think? I send you my tender kiss, with the star, which you now see the first. Tell how to get it. Okay? Tell me how your life has changed after we met. Strongly? How? I am waiting for your letter, missing you and I hope that you will write me soon. I'm waiting .... look forward to your answer.
Laughing

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 5:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello!!!How are things? How are you? Today there is still no any reply from you from you. Has something happened? I worried, why do not you answer. I like that I met you and have the opportunity to communicate with you. I want you to know that your letters support me and my good mood. Now I live ideas on you my dear. I really want to have real communication with you, real talk. I very much hope that we can do it someday. I hope that soon you will answer me. I'll look forward to your letter! My day becomes gray if you do not write me. You light the fire in my heart when I write the kind words. I know that you are my true love and I want to be with you always. Please write to me! I'll wait! Girl who loves you,

It loves me! jump_4_joy

Hey Nonny Mouse
Not quite a Newb

Location: Getting the word 'gullible' tattooed on my forehead

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 10:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

She loves me - she said it, so it must be true. Got this from her this morning

Quote:
Hello to my favorite Matt!!!
How are things? How are you?
Today there is still no any reply from you from you.
Has something happened?
I worried, why do not you answer.
I like that I met you and have the opportunity to communicate with you.
I want you to know that your letters support me and my good mood.
Now I live ideas on you my dear.
I really want to have real communication with you, real talk. I very much hope that we can do it someday.
I hope that soon you will answer me.
I'll look forward to your letter! My day becomes gray if
you do not write me.
You light the fire in my heart when I write the kind words.
I know that you are my true love and I want to be with you always.
Please write to me!
I'll wait!
Girl who loves you
Natalya

Have told her I (well, my male ident) has a female friend coming to stay for a few days. I wonder if she will read enough to get jealous?

Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 11:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^I doubt it, Hey Nonny Mouse! Twisted Evil

weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 1:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

What do you mean IT loves YOU It's in love with me and my simi-trailer, As we drive through the night, so we can send it poetry and
see-duce it with well chosen words.

But I used to get those "hurry up and reply" e-mail's till I told it I had to work for a living,

Here's it's latest epitaph to stupidity

Quote:
Hello, my lover and my sun Jack!!!!!

I adore you and I want to feel you !!!!!! I love reading your letters !!!!!!
I miss you, and I want to be with you and only you.
You looked yesterday at the stars?
You got my kisses?
I remembered the story that when a person is born, it appears the new star, and when dying, then a star falls.
One star - one life.
I looked at the sky and looked for our stars.
I am very interested in what happens when two people love one another to become together?
How do you think?
I think that they are united.
And become bigger and brighter.
You know what happened yesterday?
I like and I thought, I met you in my dreams.
It was so beautiful.
We met on the street, I walked down the street and thought about something, you walked towards me and thought about his.
And we happened to encounter, you asked, I will go with you to the movies or not.
I said I do not know.
You had another ticket, and you invited me.
I go with you to the movies.
But the movie we were not looking, we communicate more with you.
When the comedy is over, we left the movie happy and satisfied.
You said that accompany me.
When we reached home we did not want to be separated.
We were standing outside my door and talked.
I have not noticed, we became close to one another and we kissed.
How was our beautiful first kiss !!!!!!
It was beautiful !!!!!!
As my body was a pleasant shiver.
I fell into your arms and you held me, and we continued to kiss.
You see dreams?
can you describe them?
I would like that would be our dream become a reality,
you want this?
I send you my kisses and I hope that tomorrow will get your well, you will send them to me?
I'll wait for tomorrow.
Your dearest Natalya!

All I can say is. It must be on it's back a lot if it counts the bloody stars

Resistance is futile

You have changed my world and you makes me so Un-happy! Everyone around me can see that!
I wished to eat.... Has opened a refrigerator... But, in it it is empty.... Now I am compelled to go to shop...
To my girlfriend 30 years yesterday were executed, and was very cheerful.sounds like a dead party
Honey I understand all our complexities in our meeting! We should overcome them!!! Please,
do not look back, only forward!!! We together will pass fire, water and copper pipes SHIT not the copper pipes
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 9:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here is my latest:
Quote:
Hello my sun!!I read your letter again to bring joy and happiness to my heart. I feel the warmth that spreads through my body when I receive your letter.How do you feel? I want to know how is your day. What are you doing? At what time you wake up? How do you think, as the day would be changed, if I come to you and was with you? How much time we would be together. I would like that we spent time together, to enjoy our love and passion, kisses. I wish that every day we would wake up in the arms of one another. Do you think will happen as our first kiss. I think it will be fine. I can feel your love and your touching, your tenderness and passion. I would very much like to taste your kiss. I am sure that it is beautiful. I do not know why, but after acquaintance with you, I feel good. I've got a lot of forces, want to do something. I'm happy. I do not know why, probably because I have you. How do you like my yesterday's photo? You looked at the night sky? you saw the Big Dipper? It looks like the Big Dipper. I send you kisses, and many, many, which was not relevant even in this bucket. I hope they bring you happiness and success in the new day. Do you like mi kisses? Want to try them in reality? I will wait your letter tomorrow. I already miss you, and I want to ask you, today you will come to me in my sleep? I'll wait for your answer the same way. Your tender and sincere

Did I get kisses in a bucket??? Razz Razz Razz

Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 6:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here is what I sent to it:
Quote:
You want to know how I really feel?

I cream in my jeans every letter that I get from you.
Laughing Laughing Laughing

Got this:
Quote:
Hello!!!!!!How's your day?? I hope your day is beautiful, and you feel better. I want to be with you, and I have a dream that would be our luck was with us forever. Every day I wait for your letter as a ray of sunshine in the morning. By the way, did you get my kiss? Yes or no? How did he? Do you like?I do not know what was happening to me, but I feel that this is the better. I feel like my heart pounding as I want to hug you now cling to you. To feel the warmth of your kiss, his sweetness, his gentleness. I WANT TO FEEL IT ALL !!!!!!!!! I think about how I be with you for a few seconds. And I do not know how to do it, if I had wings I would have flown to you that would kiss you. I have never met such men as you. In my heart is that something that changes my life. I feel that love. I'm not sure because I do not know what kind of feeling, and what do you feel?? Tell me. What changes have occurred in your life, after we'd met. I'm not entirely sure, so I think that we need to know one another better. Even better. I hope that you do not mind. My mother, grandmother and friend to give you their greetings. I am waiting for your letters. I hope that you will write me soon and when I come in Internet cafe I got your letter. Tell me about your feelings. I really want to know, you tell me? I'm waiting .......
Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 6:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well how lucky am I,, she want's to introduce me to her Mum, her Granny, and her girlfriend. As long as the all don't want to attend the forthcoming nuptials
But there's a problem, I think she might have an STD, She keeps telling me her Pussy keeps waking her up, She calls it Wasya. But no worries love will find a way..

Quote:
Hello, my love and my sun Jack!!!!!

I am glad to receive your letter.
I am glad that we're familiar and have become so close to one another.
Know what happened today.
Today I came home from work and lie on the sofa to rest and fell asleep.
I slept for two hours and then realized that someone that wakes me.
I did not understand at first, who touched my back, but when opened her eyes, I realized that it Wasya wakes me. cranky Pussy
Remember him?
You remember I talked about my cat? O your cat, I thought we where talking about your Pussy
I think that he wanted, what would I convey to you greetings from him and woke me, that I had not been late to the Internet cafe and got there before closing time.
How am I treated your loved ones?
What they say about me? they think your a money grabbing little slut, but don't take it personnely
What people think about us with you?
How do you think they are well will be treated to ensure that we will be together?
They will not be against it?
I do not know your country and people. and we hope you never will
I only know you and you I like. perfect
My mom, my girlfriend and grandmother always told me that I convey to you their congratulations and good luck on every day.
I will send you their greetings now. I remain unimpressed
My grandmother said that she would, what would you have tried her cakes.
And do you want?
My girlfriend and my mother asked what they can give you? O there's many a good tune to be had from an old Piano,
What a gift you would like to receive from them?
You want to be my man? NO
I want to be your girlfriend, and I want to feel your love, your passion, your smile, your tenderness and your joy.
Between us a great distance. that's good
But I think for us it will not be a big problem.
And we will be together. do I get a head job on a first date
I'm almost completely sure that you are exactly the person I want to be together. delete almost
I wonder how your loved ones would react to our relationship with you.
What will they think? they will be mortified
I miss and waiting for your answers.
Your and only your sincere and gentle Natalya!

Resistance is futile

Hey Nonny Mouse
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 1:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It sent me the same script twice, so it got this:

Quote:
Hi Natalya

Thanks for your email.

Been busy, and also Al***** managed to extend her holiday, which is great, We've been having a great time, been to some wineries (we are looking at buying one as a joint venture), eaten lots of great food. We even went Scuba diving and found a few lobsters, which was excellent - I cooked them on the barbecue.

I told Al***** about you, and she is happy for me. One thing she said, and I have to be honest and say I am a little concerned, is that you don't seem that interested in me. For example, you've never asked me anything about myself - my age, where I live, my family, little things like that. Probably just me being a bit sensitive, but I like to know that the person I'm interested in is actually interested in me, especially given the romantic tone of some of your comments.

Anyway, I have to go now - I have a conference call with a potential business partner in Poland starting very soon. If all goes well I will be travelling to Poland in January to check out some factory sites. Maybe we could meet in Warsaw, or somewhere else?

Regards
Matt

I doubt it will get knocked off script, but I felt a light slap was in order. And I'm sowing the seeds for a meeting. No doubt it will be off to the travel agent's tomorrow to get its ticket.[/quote]

Last edited by Hey Nonny Mouse on Wed Dec 02, 2009 7:16 am; edited 1 time in total
weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 6:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

G-day Mouse,,

You might be waiting a while for the request for a visit, and the cash for
the tickets. I've had her going now for a couple of months, and we are
no where near that exciting little prospect yet.
Don't push for that to happen, just keep the replys going and see where
it goes. The object is to take up it's time, and that's what your doing.

I see your quote did not work the way you intended, just click on "edit''
and add a [quote] in front of Hi Nat , and it will print out as a quote.

Resistance is futile

Hey Nonny Mouse
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 7:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks weareborg. I just thought I'd mention my upcoming trip and see if it reads it, or sticks on script.

weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 7:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If you want to get a reaction, tell it that your employer, had asked if you
will be available to go on a business discovery trip to Russia, to discuss, every thing from Turnip's to sex aid's and would she like a little visit..
But stress it's only a proposed visit, Then if it looks like there a chance
your going to get dumped.You can tell her the visit is Off, Due to the International price of condoms, or some other rubbish..

Resistance is futile

Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I told it that I have been in the hospital and got this:
Quote:
I am glad to receive your letter. I'm glad you understand my feelings and I'm glad to know yours. Your letter again warmed my heart. And I am glad that is familiar to you. I am very sorry that you have all the time I was very little writing. I have a feeling that you write me a letter of what is the problem. When I do not receive your letters, I feel lonely and as though no one in this world there and I do not want to live. Your letters give me the strength to live, and I feel better. What did you do last night? Yesterday I watched a movie then with my mother. I have not watched it carefully. I was thinking about us. I asked my mother to give her a massage, Do you like massage? My mother said that after my massage her easily, and she feels better. As if it were new forces. I went to massage courses massage. I'm doing very good massage, and I think you would be too much. You would like what I would do to you massage? I would like to feel like your strong, gentle hands and make me a massage, you will do it to me? I would really like to try it. I send you my most tender and sweet kisses, and I hope that they warm you and your heart, and you feel better. You looked at the sky? Saw stars? I send you many kisses, how many stars in the sky. With each star, and if you look at the night sky, they will begin to sparkle for you, passing my kisses. I'll sleep and dream about you. Maybe we'll meet in our dreams? I hope that I see our meeting.

Would I be too much for a very good massage? Laughing Laughing Laughing

It did say to feel better. Very Happy

weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 1:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've had the massage e-mail, I simply ignored it, now it want's to be with
me. And tells me it will do anything, yes anything to do that.
I'm sure I can think of something it won't do, or can't do. I'll have to inquire, if it can breath through it's ears, and I wonder how it feels about being chained up at night.
Anyway it's madly in love with me, so that's all that matters,

Quote:
Hello, my love and my sun Jack!!!!!

I do not know how to describe what happens. I already told you about it.
Yesterday, we talked with my mother about you. I told her that I can not live without you, and I want to see you. My mother said that she is happy for me. I'm glad that I met the man of her dreams. And I asked her if I
go to you or not. She said that she thinks, she said that I should go to
you and not to suffer and to suffer one here.
I immediately ran to Irina and said that I go to you. I will be with you.
I do not want to wait. I WANT TO YOU. I love you
When I read your letters, when at work, when I go just down the street, when I go to sleep and when I sleep. I always think about you and I want to be with you forever. I have a dream that would be our luck was with us forever. I want nothing, nothing but your love and I want to be in your arms forever. I do not need.
Nothing but your love.
I want to kiss you, feel your kisses, enjoy our passion and love.
I just want to hold your hand and walk down the street that we were together. FOR ME is the main thing I want to wake up in your arms, I
want to wake up from your kiss, I want to see your happy eyes.
I want to meet you at home, do you massage, cooking wonderful dishes and enjoy our love
I want to lie on a beach near you, what would the sun, water, and you're with me. And I could kiss you. I WANT TO YOU
I'll do THAT WOULD BE OUR HAPPINESS WAS WITH U.S. FOREVER
I WANT to be with you I'll do anything, what would you and I were happy.
What would I do not have to do, I'll do anything, anything to be with you.
What do everything we'd dreamed of, became a reality.
Soon our dreams will become reality. We will be together.
I'll go and find all possible ways on how and when I come to you.
I LOVE YOU I will be with you. With you forever.
I promise you I will do that to me it did not have to do.
And tomorrow will tell you everything.
Your and only your loving and gentle Natalya!

Well f##@ me, it rattles on a bit, Anyway, it's sent me a little photo of it'self in it's underwear. so I can see what's on offer. It looks about 12.
Still nothing a good feed , won't fix up.

Resistance is futile

janeegrl
Master of Master Baiters

Location: Oueen of Dorkdom.. getting into thier hearts and wont let go

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 1:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

borg you know you are the best Laughing

"what do went me to do for you,do you went me to give you my blood for you to drink or my melt to eat,before you trust me ". hell ya

am having cold of love
your love keeps growing in me like a planted trees
i want you to do this for me in the seek of love
DOPNT LIE TOO ME
"then why are you sucking your self hun "
"you think you are God and you are not "
"you just dont worry i will show it to you,i like kissing from hend to your vagin i like kiss too much,i will show all to you" .....my kind of guy...
" never trust me hun "
"i no there is way when there is no way there way i no"

Closed lad accounts x4 Goat
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 3:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, here is my question about the massage:
Quote:
Hi, my darling!

Have been very sick and you make my day.

I want to someday receive a massage from you.

Do you massage every inch of man's body?

I need to know this simple question, please!

Love you!

Got this:
Quote:
Hello, my love and my sun!!!!! I adore you and I want to feel you !!!!!! I love reading your letters !!!!!! I do not understand your question in the letter. What do you mean? I miss you, and I want to be with you and only you. You looked yesterday at the stars? You got my kisses? I remembered the story that when a person is born, it appears the new star, and when dying, then a star falls. One star - one life. I looked at the sky and looked for our stars. I am very interested in what happens when two people love one another to become together? How do you think? I think that they are united. And become bigger and brighter. You know what happened yesterday? I like and I thought, I met you in my dreams. It was so beautiful. We met on the street, I walked down the street and thought about something, you walked towards me and thought about his. And we happened to encounter, you asked, I will go with you to the movies or not. I said I do not know. You had another ticket, and you invited me. I go with you to the movies. But the movie we were not looking, we communicate more with you. When the comedy is over, we left the movie happy and satisfied. You said that accompany me. When we reached home we did not want to be separated. We were standing outside my door and talked. I have not noticed, we became close to one another and we kissed. How was our beautiful first kiss !!!!!! It was beautiful !!!!!! As my body was a pleasant shiver. I fell into your arms and you held me, and we continued to kiss. You see dreams? can you describe them? I would like that would be our dream become a reality, you want this? I send you my kisses and I hope that tomorrow will get your well, you will send them to me? I'll wait for tomorrow.
Laughing Laughing Laughing

janeegrl
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 3:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

eedit that last post you both are! Laughing Laughing

"what do went me to do for you,do you went me to give you my blood for you to drink or my melt to eat,before you trust me ". hell ya

am having cold of love
DOPNT LIE TOO ME
"you just dont worry i will show it to you,i like kissing from hend to your vagin i like kiss too much,i will show all to you" .....my kind of guy...
" never trust me hun "

Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 3:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Thanks Girlfriend and you are awesome. Wink

weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

janeegrl wrote:
borg you know you are the best Laughing

Thank you dear lady,, "yawn"

But there's a few nice ladies who would not agree with you, I'm a bit like Willie Nelson, No, No I was never a bible salesman. I have a collection
of X wives, partners, de-facto's. but unlike Willie. I found them all good homes

But My Mum used to say I was the most trying person she'd ever met. So that's positive Wink

Resistance is futile

weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well it would seem it can't do without me, All so bloody predictable, and all this love and attention in less then a month. Must be love at first sight.
Now might be the time to tell her I was once a woman, and have a surgically
implanted penis fitted in Thailand, And if anyone's interested it works on compressed air. Which gives a complete new meaning to "Blowing One's Top"

Quote:
Forgive me Jack.
Forgive me, Jack, i beg you, do not take offense at me.
I do not know what to say.
I do not know what to say.
I was very bad, sorry ..................
I do not know where to start, I do not know what to say to you.
I promised you yesterday that I would come, and that all our dreams will come true.
I really want this.
I want to be with you, and I want to translate into reality our dream.
I do not need anything, just you and your love.
I want to be with you forever.
I have no words.
In my eyes filled with tears.
I feel very bad because you promised and I can not do it.
I went to a travel agency and learned the cost of travel.
I have a little heart is not stopped when I found out the cost.
Jack, trip is very expensive.
I do not know how to do it and how do I come to you.
I promised I would come, but it turns out, so that I can not do it.
Jack, i am very ashamed in front of you.
I thought that the trip is cheap.
But when I learned what to do, it was in shock.
I learned what to do, what documents to register and to learn the approximate cost of all this.
This is a very big money.
Forgive me, Jack, i beg you to forgive me ..............
I am far from you and I can not come, I can not make you happy, I can not give you my tenderness and love.
I do not have much money, and I have no idea where I can find them.
I LOVE YOU !!!!!!!!!
I want to be with you, and even then that between us and the distance does not frighten me.
I ask you only one thing.
Do not leave me.
Do not leave me alone.
I want to be with you, I do not know how to fulfill the promise, but I beg you not to leave me.
I met you, I realized that you're just the man with whom I want to be forever.
And I do not want to lose you, the man of her dreams.
Forgive me, forgive me, but I can not come to you ...
I beg you, understand me.
Forgive Jack,
Sincerely and with respect and love,
Yours and only yours forever Natalya!

Just as well I'm the forgiving type. But if it thinks I'm going to offer to help her, she's had it. Better get her arse up on the corner and put pussy to work. Twisted Evil

Resistance is futile

Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Poor thing hasn't heard from me in days and is not happy.

Quote:
Hello my dear!!!!Why do not you write for several days?? I worried and worried about you! I did not live through it with you if something happened. On my face sadness of the fact that I do not see your letters! I like the second day of e-mails from you all and no and no letters! Write me what happened to you that I am not worried and did not think like you there, all you got right?? Write me as soon as possible I look forward to your letter! With love forever!

Don't know who you all is. Confused

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

janeegrl
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing Laughing
Quote:
Don't know who you all is.

am having cold of love
DOPNT LIE TOO ME
" never trust me hun "

mickinoz
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi all!

I had nearly identical letters but mine is much more stupid. Last letter sent had the {passport lead in} " I have given some documents to register international passport few days ago, will see what happen there."

Then with the photo's it sent of her on a boat " I am sending couple pics for you agian today.
It were made in Egypt last year, we have some corporate rest with our
co-workers, so you can me in swim-suits. It was some boat cruise in
the sea. So hope you like these pics".

Seems if you are from Tomsk, Russia you do not need a passport or visa to visit Egypt! lmao

Sent me its fake addy
"
Yuliya Chicherina,
5 Mira Prospekt, apt# 16,
Tomsk, 634057,
Russia. "

Then asks for mine " OK it will be pleasant for me to get yours just for interest".
So i sent it to them except its the Australian fedral police addy!

Mick!
weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 4:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

We all well into the part where she can't live without me, So it's found
the Agent of travel, and sent m a shopping list of the expences

Quote:
Second bad news. I studied all the expenses for the trip:

Insurance Certificate - 150 Euro!
The road to the airport in Moscow - 100 euros!!
Accommodation in Moscow for two days - 50 euros!
Dinner at the hotel - 50 euros

The cost of my trip without a ticket - 350 euros!
and a ticket to board a plane from Moscow - 530 euros!
Worth 880! euro my trip!

but then she gives me a legal reason for obtaining even more money,

Quote:
in addition, tickets for the trip, I will return.
I need to have a compulsory 2 tickets.
According to our laws to go to another country, I should have 2 tickets.
One in your country, and one return flight.
I know it's silly, but those are our laws and I can not help it.
I am very sorry

Under current exchange rates , that works out at 830 oz dollars which
is very reasonable for a return ticket to Oz and back Of cause she
might not be seated on the inside of the plane, Still a trips a trip.
The funny thing is, they get away with this rubbish, simply because
the mark, is under the strange illusion that there going to get sex from
a fashion model.. And without pussy, they would be stacked ten high
at the local tip.

Resistance is futile

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic