SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Still in negotiations for Angola (update page 12)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

Location: Packing Vaseline in my frilly boots, I can’t help if it gets in other places.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

In his heart, he knows I am full of shit, but he wants to believe me so badly that he will not allow himself to just walk away. This is the same mentality that many victims have.

Caress wrote:
Dearest Michael,

I read the email. I have been crying all day. I never knew Sir Neville was such an evil person. He has been after my money the entire time. Why would he do that? I thought he had a lot of money. He is the reason that we are not together now and I hate him!

When is he coming back to the UK, did he tell you? I have to find a way to get out of here before he returns! Please don't let him sell me to the Egyptians!

Love,
Caress

Michael wrote:
Dearest Caress,

Do you real mean that you are in UK,
do not liar to me so that i will know what to
do,i taught that you are joking telling me to
go Angola to get the money.Do you off the slitelight.
are sure that the funds can not be detected
anyway Nevill is death man,his deadness gets
off from the money site.

Dont panic,but you can make effort to
go through train to another city ok,when you get there
let me know,but for me i think 'he has nothing to do you
if he trys fire will burn he to ashes.

Michael

Caress wrote:
Michael,

Yes Michael I am in the UK. That is what I have been trying to tell you! Neville has me guarded in his castle, I can not leave because the guards keep the doors locked. I am trapped here!

I would never lie to you Michael, I love you! Why would I want you to go to Angola if there was no money there? This is not a joke, this is my life we are talking about!

I will try to escape from here, but I don't have any money with me and I don't know anyone here in the UK that could help me. Even if I do get away from here, this place is not near any big city, just a small town.

The money is safe, there is no way anyone can find it unless I turn the signal back on. The old code that I gave you will not work now. When I turn the signal back on the website will give me a new code and I will give it to you. Just tell me when you are ready for me to turn the signal on again.

I love you Michael,
Caress

“I guess a man is the only kind of varmint sets his own trap, baits it, and then steps in it.” ~ John Steinbeck
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 11:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
if he trys fire will burn he to ashes.
Laughing Laughing Laughing

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 2:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Will Caress escape from the castle by tying bedsheets together and going down the 30 foot high walls at midnight? Is this a good idea? She should ask her hero if it is too dangerous. Laughing
edit: typos..and What about the moat filled with deadly water moccasins? Those snakes are deadly poisonous! Smile

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Jammy
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 7:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If it was me, Carress would make it very clear that she has no option for escape at all.

Michael is very, very scared/lazy to go to Angola and any hope that Carress might escape and go instead of him will keep him from making a go for the money.

He also seems to be actually afraid of Sir Neville, hence all his trash talk. I'd consider moving Sir Neville (temporarily) out of Angola, just to see what happens.

Michael does seem to respond very well to taunts about his manhood from Sir Nevelle (like his huge reaction when Sir Neville suggested that Michael was a bad provider for his wife). Perhaps it's time for oh-so-loving Carress to gently suggest such a thing?

Published Bait: The Miseducation of Chief Mrs Watusi FBI Mrs
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

Location: Packing Vaseline in my frilly boots, I can’t help if it gets in other places.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 12:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Michael must either be talking to the local juju man or taking too much prescription medication.

Michael wrote:
Dear caress,

You can escape carefully,when you are going you meet
three people standing on road talk them they will get to you to next city
do not be afaired of the guard they will be at sleep,Caress i re-emphasis do not
play with your last hope,if you do not hide money there,let me know?.

Because no one can get me down if i get to Angola,no matter their group
and weapon.

Now get ready to move out,never think of moneyless,you will
money long the road through the three.

Michael

Caress wrote:
Michael,

I tried to get out tonight but the door is locked from the other side. I can't climb out the window because they are keeping me on the 4th floor of the castle and it is about 15 meters to the ground. I would get hurt if I jump. I will try to tie some bed sheets together and then use them to climb out of the window tomorrow night.

I have some news about Neville. Mr. Wiggins called an he kept asking where I hid the money. I wouldn't tell him and he got mad. Mr. Wiggins said that Neville is still looking for the money, but Neville is in Namibia now, he thinks I hid it there. Neville is not even in Angola any more. I don't know why he thinks the money is in Namibia because I only stopped there once to get fuel and some food. Neville is getting further away from the money.

I will try to escape tomorrow night as soon as it gets dark so nobody can see me. I will email you as soon as I can.

I love you,
Caress

“I guess a man is the only kind of varmint sets his own trap, baits it, and then steps in it.” ~ John Steinbeck
LagosKid
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 4:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Please give me the link so I can read about that extremely painful and giant tattoo!!

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 4:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lad with 419Eater tattoo.

Here you go! Very Happy

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 1:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's so wacked, he will believe my ridiculous bedsheet idea. Thanks, Jose for making me laugh hard today. Laughing Now about those three men she will meet on the road...the butcher, the baker, and the candlestick maker. Wink Laughing

edit: Do they kidnap her, and try to make a birthday cake out of her? Laughing

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Safari Issac to Chad
Nap Olean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 2:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Would Michael be more inclined to get off his ass and get to Angola if Caress overheard the plan to send some thugs after Michael in his home town? Perhaps Michael needs to fake his funeral (with pictures sent by his sister of course) so Caress can tell Neville that Michael is no longer a factor.

Fake banks Waterlooed: x54 United Kingdom Netherlands Spain United States South Africa Canada Ghana Bahamas, The Nigeria Switzerland Italy Ivory Coast Serbia and Montenegro Belgium Australia Denmark Safari x4 Mortar x25 Closed lad accounts x4 Goat Easter Egg 2011
Alex Van Dijk: DEAR ASSHOLE, YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY TO VAN DIJK BUT YOUR LITTLE BRAIN THAT HAS MADE YOU A STUPID MAN DOES NOT CALCULATE WELL . I STARTED REACHING YOU ARROUND FEBRUARY AND YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY ON THE 25TH OF JANUARY. DONT U SEE THAT YOU ARE TOO DULL FOR THE FAST GAME YOU INTENDED PLAYING ASS HOLE F*** YA MAMA S PUSSYYYYYYYYYYYY HOOOOOOOO.
Black Dog
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 7:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Click here to see Michael's Christmas greeting to the 419eater crew!!!!!! <--- 100% risky free, 1000000% funny as fuck

Enjoy Laughing Laughing Laughing

SafariVcameraTattooTattoo Lagos > Accra - Smith "i have to sell my shoe"
SafariTattoo Lagos > Accra - Stanley "I SLEPT IN THE CAR AND WAS BITES BY SO MUCH MOSQUETO AND I AM NOW FILLING SICK"
SafariSafari Accra > Lagos - Dr Omo "have not eaten and bath even my tooth is dirty"

Random lad pain:
Safari X14 more & TattooGoatSand Timer

Team Mr Bigg's
El Scorcho
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 10:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Haha! You know Christmas is upon us again when you spend half your free day elf-ing yourself and others... Laughing

"when am am in school dey use to call me intelegent engin map drower" - The Prof

Closed lad accounts x 36
Cellphone x7
Safari George Smith Wilson's WIMP Safari - Banjul [The Gambia] > Ziguinchor [Senegal] - 63miles/102km
Tattoo - The legend. The myth. The Prof.
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 11:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

But to ask $4.99 for the pleasure is a bit steep! Smilebox is FREE

Closed lad accounts 100+45:goat: Easter Egg

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Michael is trying to safari Neville to Zimbabwe. Laughing

Michael to Neville wrote:
Tennyson,

I am right now in Zimbebaw,if you call yourself a man come there,i will make sure that you are shot to death.Bastard like making animal noise,it pained me alof that an aged man like
you doing this kind of thing,anyway God will punish you will never see good,whatever you used that money buy will damage,i have been prising you all these days,that you helped caress,i never knew you are the planner,you are so luck that all these thing happend outside Nigeria infact you dead body should have been taking to Uk for burial.

I am not a yahoo Boy i am man of God,if you think that you will be successful this time around that`s liar,you will fail woefully.Caress funds is with me hasn`t she tell you,you are just beaten about the busy,get lost.If you are reasonible man you should have indulge this kind of thing attacking a woman is very very shamefully for you to tell this kind of think,boys

I assure you that you coming to Africa you will lose everything you came with.
MICHAEL

Michael

Neville to Michael wrote:
Mr. James,

If you are in Zimbabwe, tell me where you are. I will come there immediately and we can settle this issue face to face. I am not afraid of you!

I await your reply, bastard.

Sir Neville Tennyson

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Bastard like making animal noise
Laughing Laughing
The lad is right. Lord Of The Goats is laughing his ass off. Laughing

Safari Issac to Chad
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 10:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Michael wrote:
Dear caress,

If you look the distance for you to jump is too much
let me know, i dont want you to hurt yourself, i will give you another suggestion for outlet.
but make sure you tie bed sheet right round your waist and pelow.

He will not find the money,he will not even come back Uk
now he will die in Africa in process of finding the money
make sure you protect yourself very well to escape ok
do not worry i will work for your welfare.

Michael

Caress wrote:
Michael,

I tried again and I couldn't do it. I tied the bedsheets together and then went out the window and when I got to the second floor the attack dogs that Neville has started barking at me. I was so scared I had to climb back up to the room and I almost got caught because the dogs were barking so much outside that the guards turned all the lights on. I barely made it back to the room before they came in to check on me.

How can I ever get past the dogs? They hear everything outside and then they start barking. Even if I make it all the way to the ground they will bite me, those dogs are so mean. Please let me know what I should do. I will keep trying but I don't know if I will be able to get away without the dogs attacking me.

I love you,
Caress

I have not yet attached the picture of the "attack dogs" but when he complains, I'll show him how vicious they are. Laughing

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 12:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing A happy little hound dog! Laughing

Safari Issac to Chad
from the Hollow
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He is after a squirrel.
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This bait has been teetering on the edge for a while and stalled more than once, but I think Michael is back on track. It took bringing another fake lad and Caress' brother into the bait, but I think Michael feels the urgency of getting to Angola now. Time will tell. Smile

Michael wrote:
Caress,

Do the dogs go round the compound
all the nights,how many guards do Nevill have
around the compound,let me know immediately.
get their names immediately

Michael.

Caress wrote:
Michael,

Yes the dogs are all over the compound. Neville has 10 guards here that I know of. There are 3 that stay inside the castle, 2 that guard the gate into the castle, and 5 guards that walk around outside.

The names of the 3 inside guards are Bob, Frank and Omar. The 2 guards at the gate are named Horatio and Todd. The 5 guards that walk around outside are named Angus, Dave, Jim, Petey and Steve.

I love you,
Caress

Michael wrote:
Dear Caress,

I still dont believe you are in Uk?,
whether you are in UK or not
when the time raches you will get to me
immediately with all you belongings.

I guess you know i am Man of God,every impossiblities is possible on the sight of God,
so do not jump out to avoid you hurting yourself.

Michael

I sent the following and decided to give him the silent treatment for a few days.

Caress wrote:
Michael,

I don't know why you are saying that you don't think I am in the UK. How can I prove it to you?

I don't really have time for all of this, I am in danger here. I will try to contact my brother. I know he will help me. I will just have to deal with this myself. I wish I were able to depend on you, but looking back at all that has happened to me since I first contacted you, I now realize that I was a fool to ever think I could depend on anyone who was not my family.

You are obsessed with hurting Neville. Go do whatever you need to do and I will not bother you any more.

Goodbye,
Caress

After two days without hearing from Michael, I set up another fake lad addy to break things loose. The result was a frenzy of emails between Michael, Caress and the fake lad. Michael CCd' Caress and sent each mail several times just to make sure that they were received. It was funny but a real PITA to sort through. Laughing

Fake lad to Michael wrote:
bro, pls contact me immediate you receve my mail. i 9ja guy sit work here luanda angola. i have urgent infors regard whteman tennyson. i acess the man box [email protected] just today in cybercafe because he live login detals and i find your contact.
yours, david -this my private box

No reply from Michael so poked him again. Twisted Evil

bro, do you receve may mail? i positon to move the fund, pls contact me immediate.
your, david

nb/ what village do you from? my familiy orodo.

Still no reply so I emailed Caress as the fake lad and CC'd Michael, then forwarded the email to Michael from Caress. I then replied to Michael's "friend" with the new tracking number. This is where the shit hit the fan.

Caress wrote:
Michael,

Who is David Obinna? He sent me an email and said that you gave him my email. Why did you tell him to email me? He says that he is in Angola, Is he a friend of yours?

--- On Thu, 3/12/09, davidobinna davidobinna <[email protected]> wrote:

Subject: hello how are u?

caress,
pls forgive me because we do not know ourself before now. my name david obinna. i get your contact from michael james. i known about the fund and problem with man NEVILLE TENNSON. i here angola pls contact me immediate you receve my mail.
yours, david

Caress to Michael and fake lad wrote:
Michael and David,

The new code to the GPS website is XMxxxxxxxxxxxxxID. I contacted my brother yesterday and he is going to negotiate my release with Neville. I will ask him to send me enough money to get to Angola as soon as he gets me away from Neville.

Caress

Michael to Caress wrote:
Dear Caress,

Listen to me that David do not response to him
mr.Tennyson foolishing leave his box open in Angola
this David saw the email and be contacting me.

Change the code of the funds immediately.and Email address,you are speaking
with Tennyson why?

Michael

Caress wrote:
Michael,

I am not speaking to Neville, my brother is. My brother is going to get me out of here. Once I am out of here I am going to Angola to get the money. I don't know why I am even telling you this because you said you don't believe me anyway.

If you didn't tell David to contact me then why did he say that? I thought he was with you and you had sent him to get the money. Anyway, he doesn't know which website to even go to, so the code doesn't mean anything to him.

Caress

Michael wrote:
Dear Caress,

Dont tell anybody about the funds change the code
This david told me that Mr.Tennyson foolishly leave
his box open and his saw your email address and mine too
please do not tell him about the funds and go and get the funds by yourself.

Do not let our funds lost be carefuly,i do not ask anyone to
contact Mr.Tennyson foolishly leave his box open in Angola
this man saw it and be contacting me.

Michael

Caress wrote:
Michael,

I thought Neville was in Namibia. If this David Obinna got into Neville's email in an internet cafe in Luanda, that means Neville is still in Angola. I don't know why he would be in Luanda though because I never went to Luanda except when they put me on the plane to send me back here. I will change the code, but this is bad because Neville may be coming back to the UK. I hope my brother can get me out.

Caress

Michael wrote:
Dear Caress,

David told me that Mr.Tennyson foolishly leave his
detail open in Angola,he saw my contact address and yours
i do not tell anyone to contact you so be careful with
strangth emails.

Caress,i told you whether you are in Uk or not you
will get to me is proveb.I am man of God i know what i mean..
i
Michael

Michael to fake lad & CCd Caress wrote:
Obinna,

Are you Mad?,dont ever contact caress again in your life.

Do you hear me.what relationship do i have with you regards contacting
caress,never in yourself contact her again.

Michael

if u do nor want put eye for infors, jus go say it. i do not time for ur frivolos mails, fool.
david

Michael to Fake lad and CCd Caress wrote:
Obinna,

Listen to me, will you get out me and caress.
This is high leve of rubbishness for you to contact Caress unecessary.
as result of the unlogin off email account of Tennyson.Never you in life contact her again.

What business relationship do you have with me which gives you the power
to contact Caress,please get out completely,I want to hear of you again.

Do you hear me!!!

Michael

fuck you for mail my box two time from this nosens.
david

Michael wrote:
Dear Caress,

Do not worry yourself about Nevill,he will release
you by force ok,he has know right to send you back
to England,upon he contacted men which attacked you in
Cape-coast in Ghana,he stoped Mr.wiggins not to transfer me funds for not
come and get you,he still have the mind to send you back
infact i am planning to go Angola,but if get there i may get sad
and constitute problem with him for what he has done to me.

I will go and meet him in Angola.
Has your brother contacted him?what is saying?let me kwon.
Change the code number of the GPS and keep it until i ask you
to send it to me.

Honey do not worry we are meant to be together not even Nevill can
stop us, i will arrange to kill him here in Africa,if kill him
how can you get out of his house?

I love you.

Michael

Caress wrote:
Michael,

If you go to Angola, I don't want you to try to find Neville. I don't want anything bad to happen to you. Just go and get the money. I know that you are not afraid of him, but he is sneaky and he might try to pay someone to hurt you. If you are going, then let me know and as soon as you get there I can turn the GPS device back on so you can find it.

Love,
Caress

Caress wrote:
Michael,

My brother is coming to get me out. He has paid Neville the $12000 and he will be here in the UK tomorrow morning. David Obinna contacted me again yesterday and was asking about the money. I didn't tell him anything and I didn't even answer his email. I turned off the tracking device. I will turn it back on when you tell me to. My brother said that he is going to take me back to the US but I told him that we need to go to Angola first. He said that we couldn't go there from here because we need to get a visa, but I didn't need a visa when I was there before. I will talk to him tomorrow when he gets me out of here.

Love,
Caress

Michael wrote:
Dearest Caress,

Is Obinna mad?,what gives he the right to ask you about the
money?.If he ever ask you that again get mad over him,what kind of rubbish
is that.

Tell him to stop contacting you,do you hear me.

Caress i love you.

Michael

Caress wrote:
Michael,

I dont know what you mean about Obinna being mad. I think he was just trying to help us. I didn't tell him anything though and I wont answer any of his emails.

I am back in the US with my brother now. He came and got me out of the UK. He had to pay Neville the $12,000. But I am okay now. My brother lost his job shortly after I left for Africa. I didn't even know about it until he told me on the flight back here to the US. I feel so badly that I involved him because he spent the last of his savings to pay Neville and to buy the plane tickets back to the US. I told him about the money in Angola and he said that he would go there to get it with me but it would take a while for us to raise the money to travel there together.

I am going to get a job to raise the money for us to travel. The money in Angola would help my brother a lot and I need to repay him for getting me away from Neville.
I am very tired from traveling, we got back late last night, so I will email you later after I get some sleep.

Love,
Caress

I think Michael finally sees the money slipping away if he doesn't act fast.

Michael wrote:
Dearest Caress,

You have gone back to Us why?,won`t the church distribue you over
there?.Anyway i will advice you to keep everything concerning these funds secretly
and i want full assurance that the funds is there,i will be going to Angola very soon,
again why mentioning obinna,i dont want anybody to displease you again i dont know him,likewise neville what he did to me, i will not forgive me,i must surely wicked him,you said he is sneaky even though his tiger,i will do him what i have in mind.He is the one which made your visit to me very trouble some to you,how can i leave him to work out scoffly.He has the mind to collect 12.000$ after he has attacked you and took over 95.000$.I will not hestiate to wicked him.

You said that your brother lost his job,when i get to Angola and get the funds i will
contact you immediately
,i want you come back to Nigeria with your brother,i will expand the funds,if he wants to function bank here in Nigeria i can get license.Anything he wants to do he should let me know,even you who is telling me that you are going to work to raise money to come to Angola,that dosen`t make anysense,while i am here in Africa,definitly i wil go and get it as long as the information you give me is truthfully.

I Love you.

Michael

Caress wrote:
Michael,

My brother said that we would need a visa to get into Angola legally and he did not want to risk either of us getting into trouble there. I also have to get a new passport with my real name on it because the one that Neville got for me says "Caress Tennyson" and since I got arrested in Angola with that name, they may not give me a visa. If you want to go and get the money that would be better because you are near it already. Just tell me when you are leaving for Angola and I will turn the GPS back on.

I am staying here with my brother and he has nothing to do with the church so I will be okay staying with him. I will tell him what you said about us coming to Nigeria and getting a bank license, I think he would like that. We could have a family banking business.

I am still tired from traveling, and it will take some time to adjust to the time difference. I think it is 6 or 7 hours earlier here in the US than it is there in Africa. I'll talk to you later.

Love you sweetie,
Caress

Nap Olean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice recovery Jose....sounds like you have him worried enough to travel. Fingers crossed.

Fake banks Waterlooed: x54 United Kingdom Netherlands Spain United States South Africa Canada Ghana Bahamas, The Nigeria Switzerland Italy Ivory Coast Serbia and Montenegro Belgium Australia Denmark Safari x4 Mortar x25 Closed lad accounts x4 Goat Easter Egg 2011
Alex Van Dijk: DEAR ASSHOLE, YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY TO VAN DIJK BUT YOUR LITTLE BRAIN THAT HAS MADE YOU A STUPID MAN DOES NOT CALCULATE WELL . I STARTED REACHING YOU ARROUND FEBRUARY AND YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY ON THE 25TH OF JANUARY. DONT U SEE THAT YOU ARE TOO DULL FOR THE FAST GAME YOU INTENDED PLAYING ASS HOLE F*** YA MAMA S PUSSYYYYYYYYYYYY HOOOOOOOO.
Jammy
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for posting an update, and great baiting as usual!

I wonder if some kind of time limit could be carefully introduced into the situation. This guy is so, so reluctant.

Also funny to note: Michael seems to believe in the existence of the buried cash completely, but he has his doubts about Carress. Interesting insight into lad psychology!

Published Bait: The Miseducation of Chief Mrs Watusi FBI Mrs
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 1:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
i will not forgive me
Razz Razz Razz

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 5:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The lad is dying to "wicked" Neville, and go get his cash, now! Great! Very Happy

Safari Issac to Chad
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 5:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Michael wrote:
Dearest Honey,

Just rest very well,it touched me seriously for what Nevill did innocent souls like
you and your brother,i will make sure he is punished seriously.I have his life
on my palm,he dosen`t know me very i am the next king of community,
he distribued my plans to you,but there`s nothing wrong there.I will still
do what i told you,i have interest to marry you and make you the mother
of my children but the holgan Nevill who is marciless,tried his best to avoid our
relationship,but he do not succeed ,he is not well trained,if he is well trained he should have get you directly to me.But his selfish interest do not permit him to do good and live long.

Just keep the information of the funds very well,again when GPS track is requested you should i am there.

Please re-send me his bloody picture,i sadly delected the former one you sent to me.

I love you..

Michael

Caress wrote:
Michael,

I am sending the pictures you asked for. These are the only two pictures of Neville that I have. Please be careful Michael, I don't want anything bad to happen to you. I just want us to be together and for you to get the money. I turned the GPS on again to make sure the money is still safe. It is still exactly where I hid it. I turned the GPS off again after I checked just to be safe.

I told my brother what you said about starting a banking business there in Nigeria and he said he would like to do that but he would need your help with setting up all of the licenses and everything. We have to get that money out of Angola before we can do anything though so that is the most important thing. My brother and I went to get me a new passport with my real name on it this morning and we will check on visas for Nigeria and Angola tomorrow.

I love you,
Caress

meloncoly
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I really really hope he gets to Angola, and will love to know what happens when the money gets moved at the last moment, or the coordinates were wrong etc...

superb!!
obark
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 12:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

if you google Nevil*e T*nnyson the first hit is this thread Sad

Anyway, thanks for a good read... had me laugh numerous times Smile
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic